Close
Photo

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime (Snow White with the Red Hair)

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime Shoujo

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#81 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 01:18 PM

I liked Obi's manga design more^^ The anime Obi is kay, but the manga he is like 100% better XD

Ah so that's what you meant! Well not all animes can have the same flow as the manga. I'm excited to see how Madhouse will animate One-Punch man (If you haven't read it yet, I defiantly would recommend it) The panels in One-punch man looks like a anime, if you but it together.

I saw a gif with it. I'll try to find it so you can see how it's made:D

Haven't watched episode 4 either XD, I'll watch it soon though. 

Right now it's: Death note, Diamond no Ace, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Angle beats, Charlotte, Ore Monogatari, Shokugeki no Soma and Noragami. Gintama too but it's on-hold since I want to read the manga instead. You seems to enjoy mangas more^^ What are you watching now?

I'll read it :D

Now I read left to right in my comic books XD Also I did it when we read a comic thing in school, lol. 

Is the series good?

Oh I've heard about One-Punch man.. I'll include it on my list then. hmm that made me curious so its like those drawings in a sequence on some book or pile of paper that if you shuffle it will appear as if its moving? wow that's effort.

BTW i just watched episode 4 even if i'm suppose to take a nap first lol.

To be honest even in the manga the the first part of Akagami are just mediocre... it will slowly pick up prolly on the arrival of Zen's brother or the bird messenger arc. I'm not saying its bad at the beginning but what i mean is that it will eventually turn into something much much better. Because at this point I remember when i first read this manga i almost gave up on it because I wanted it to have some solid plot like where is it directed.. fortunately i didn't stop and i got a good reward/experience out of it.

As you can see a factor of me giving up on it before is because this is one of those One-shot mangas that eventually get to be serialized...from there i thought ahh so that's why it feels like this.. its because the author is still testing the waters and is not sure about the direction of the story.. afterall it was supposed to end as a one-shot.

Good thing the mangaka was able to pull through and its amazing now. i can see the improvements of her art by each chapter, also the storytelling. Shirayuki's family background will also be dealt with and that's one of my favorite arc.

Right now imma start watching Baccano as I've read about it on this thread or was it on the other one lol. and so far i'm on episode 4 of mahouka koukou no rettousai.. i'm not sure how i should feel about this so far..

BTW have you watched Deadman Wonderland?

#82 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:00 PM

Oh I've heard about One-Punch man.. I'll include it on my list then. hmm that made me curious so its like those drawings in a sequence on some book or pile of paper that if you shuffle it will appear as if its moving? wow that's effort.

To be honest even in the manga the the first part of Akagami are just mediocre... it will slowly pick up prolly on the arrival of Zen's brother or the bird messenger arc. I'm not saying its bad at the beginning but what i mean is that it will eventually turn into something much much better. Because at this point I remember when i first read this manga i almost gave up on it because I wanted it to have some solid plot like where is it directed.. fortunately i didn't stop and i got a good reward/experience out of it.

As you can see a factor of me giving up on it before is because this is one of those One-shot mangas that eventually get to be serialized...from there i thought ahh so that's why it feels like this.. its because the author is still testing the waters and is not sure about the direction of the story.. afterall it was supposed to end as a one-shot.

Good thing the mangaka was able to pull through and its amazing now. i can see the improvements of her art by each chapter, also the storytelling. Shirayuki's family background will also be dealt with and that's one of my favorite arc.

Right now imma start watching Baccano as I've read about it on this thread or was it on the other one lol. and so far i'm on episode 4 of mahouka koukou no rettousai.. i'm not sure how i should feel about this so far..

That prob me and Mixer who talked about Baccano :3
One Punch Man is awesome. The story is fairly simple, but the comedy is just gold. Certain chapters had me in stitches from all the laughing XD Can't wait until the anime comes out in October!
Interesting. Yeah, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime is slow right now, but that's fine by me. The pacing feels right. I'll read the manga after the first cour is over.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#83 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 28 July 2015 - 02:28 PM

Well work and college sure took up my time yesterday so I didn't get the chance to watch it, how was the latest episode?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#84 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

I've seen it, but I much prefer the manga, which is one of my favorites.

#85 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 09:45 AM

I couldn't find that gif T_T 

It was well done and the gif really showed how the drawer drew OPM! It's hard to explain but the drawer drew the manga panels so the can show the reader a manga panel animation (Lolz) XD

This episode was really good! We got to see more of Shirayuki and about Zen's poison body.
I really like the little guy Shirayuki is gonna be learning from is so cute XD.

Talking about One-shot mangas, I just read A silent voice (Koe no kitachi) you should check it out sometime too! Worth it. It's about a girl who's deaf and she then transfers to a school where she gets bullied by a guy. After her bullying gets worse she got out from the school. After her begin out of the school the guy that bullied her got bullied by his classmates. Then there's like a time-skip and the guy meet the girl again and wanted to befriend her.

I'm gonna watch Baccano after I caught up with Durarara. You probably saw Trang and I talk about it in Durarara thread :) The Baccano story line must be kittened up like Durarara's XD

Nope I haven't watched Deadman Wonderland, but I will. Is it a seinen series?  

That prob me and Mixer who talked about Baccano :3
One Punch Man is awesome. The story is fairly simple, but the comedy is just gold. Certain chapters had me in stitches from all the laughing XD Can't wait until the anime comes out in October!
Interesting. Yeah, Akagami no Shirayuki-hime is slow right now, but that's fine by me. The pacing feels right. I'll read the manga after the first cour is over.

Lol what don't we talk about XD

All them good animes coming out your birthday month :hm: October hurry up! 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#86 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:15 PM

I'm gonna watch Baccano after I caught up with Durarara. You probably saw Trang and I talk about it in Durarara thread :) The Baccano story line must be kittened up like Durarara's XD

Nope I haven't watched Deadman Wonderland, but I will. Is it a seinen series?  

Lol, it is, and it's pretty awesome. I'm a little over halfway through Baccano.

Yes, Deadman Wonderland is a seinen and if you like the anime I strongly recommend the manga. It's probably a hundred times better and a hundred times more heartbreaking. It is very graphic though, just a fair warning.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 02 August 2015 - 10:16 PM.

#87 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

Yes, Deadman Wonderland is a seinen and if you like the anime I strongly recommend the manga. It's probably a hundred times better and a hundred times more heartbreaking. It is very graphic though, just a fair warning.

Oh, wait until you get to the last three episodes or so of Baccano! It's going down (and yeah, it gets very graphic. There is one particular scene that I'm dreading to see again while I'm rewatching Baccano in dub :twitch:).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#88 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:50 AM

Oh, wait until you get to the last three episodes or so of Baccano! It's going down (and yeah, it gets very graphic. There is one particular scene that I'm dreading to see again while I'm rewatching Baccano in dub :twitch:).

Im gonna watch baccano in dub since i heard its a good version. I usually go for original audio and subs so hopefully it doesnt sound lame.

Should i watch the specials after or at a certain part?

#89 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 05:12 AM

Im gonna watch baccano in dub since i heard its a good version. I usually go for original audio and subs so hopefully it doesnt sound lame.

Should i watch the specials after or at a certain part?

Ironically, I've never seen the specials b/c school started again. Watch them after the first 13 episodes.
And yes! Pls do yourself the favor and try out the english dub. It's really good! You can tell, the voice actors did their best to improvise the 1930s American Accent. Sounds very natural to me.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#90 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:37 AM

How is it so far?? I finished 1st season of Durarara yesterday after years XD I'm gonna watch Baccano afterwards:D

I think you recommend the series to me:D I'll put it on my list :wow: I'm gonna read the manga since I'm watching too much anime now... T_T 

#91 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:57 PM

How is it so far?? I finished 1st season of Durarara yesterday after years XD I'm gonna watch Baccano afterwards:D

I think you recommend the series to me:D I'll put it on my list :wow: I'm gonna read the manga since I'm watching too much anime now... T_T 

Baccano is very confusing at first, lots of back and forth in the timeline. But it's very well done and completely entertaining, characters are all fantastic too.

Yeah, I think I did. The DW manga is definitely the better choice over the anime, it tells a much more complete story. :yes:

#92 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:05 PM

Baccano is very confusing at first, lots of back and forth in the timeline. But it's very well done and completely entertaining, characters are all fantastic too.

Yeah, I think I did. The DW manga is definitely the better choice over the anime, it tells a much more complete story. :yes:

The author loves confusing us and the anime staff too XD I'm gonna watch it soon I hope!

I will read it :thumb: But it's gonna take some time course I'm reading too much mangas right now T_T

#93 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:09 PM

I will read it :thumb: But it's gonna take some time course I'm reading too much mangas right now T_T

I know that feeling. :zaru:

#94 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:16 PM

I know that feeling. :zaru:

Worst feeling ever!! Lol. 

Btw, new episode out http://kissanime.com...e-005?id=113396

#95 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:29 PM

I still need to catch up with last week's episode too plus the review who knows I might do a double review once I get home from work. 

#96 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:31 PM

I still need to catch up with last week's episode too plus the review who knows I might do a double review once I get home from work. 

You are gonna love last weeks episode! Shirayuki was amazing:D

#97 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:37 PM

So I sorta started the manga a little bit ago, and I kinda like it. Already felling the ZenShirayuki feels :chuckle: I'll catch up with it once
I finish berserk.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#98 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 10:55 PM

So I sorta started the manga a little bit ago, and I kinda like it. Already felling the ZenShirayuki feels :chuckle: I'll catch up with it once
I finish berserk.

Trying out more Shoujo mangas :D? You pick out the good ones. ZenxShirayuki is too obvious to happen.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#99 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:23 AM

Trying out more Shoujo mangas :D? You pick out the good ones. ZenxShirayuki is too obvious to happen.

Unless it's all a red hairing and Shirayuki gets with Obi instead lol

Yeah I highly doubt that's what's going to happen. I'm pretty sure it's going to Shirayuki and Zen by the end of all of this.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 04 August 2015 - 12:24 AM.

#100 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 10:18 AM

That Shirayuki X Zen moment :love:

And I'm getting to like Obi more and more!! I'm sure I'll love him when we get to know his character a bit more.

This episode was :love:  :love:  Loved it XD. And more badass females, glad to see Kiki with the sword!!  

Unless it's all a red hairing and Shirayuki gets with Obi instead lol

Yeah I highly doubt that's what's going to happen. I'm pretty sure it's going to Shirayuki and Zen by the end of all of this.

:shock:  :glare: That something that I'm sure the author never will do XD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime, Shoujo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users