I have downloaded it, and yet SAKURA LOVES NARUTO! wub.gif

#3 Enermil

Enermil

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:47 PM

It´s so clear to me now that Sakura is lying about the whole thing.

#4 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

Somebody translate it!!

Edited by Xabsol, 29 October 2009 - 03:49 PM.

#5 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (pinkheartsyellowstars @ Oct 29 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have downloaded it, and yet SAKURA LOVES NARUTO! wub.gif

Mew!!!!! purrrrr biggrin.gif duh >.>

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#6 Merger Knight

Merger Knight

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

so this is the actual chapter?

#7 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 04:18 PM

nope its the raw, the actual chapter comes out tonight.

#8 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:57 PM

Why!!!? Why are One Piece and Bleach's translations out before Naruto this week? TTATT

#9 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (HikariUzumaki @ Oct 29 2009, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why!!!? Why are One Piece and Bleach's translations out before Naruto this week? TTATT

I swear....

There was a note attached to the bottom of last week's chapter...

ONE. WEEK. BREAK.

Therefore RAWs arrive late, and cleaning takes a while. And then the fan scanlation is put on. Be glad the manga companies aren't shutting down scanlators, or we wouldn't see any chapters at all.

#10 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

Ok, I don't know why I can't quote you, but I'm sorry, I can't see why a manga that got a break is harder to clean than a weekly one =/ I'm not too much into the scanlation-translation world.

I might have sounded harsh, but it was because I've seen OP out, and then Bleach, and it kind of frustrated me because we've waited for the chapter 2 weeks already...

Anyway, it's out now http://www.mangafox....aruto/v50/c469/

Edited by HikariUzumaki, 29 October 2009 - 06:22 PM.

#11 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (HikariUzumaki @ Oct 29 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I don't know why I can't quote you, but I'm sorry, I can't see why a manga that got a break is harder to clean than a weekly one =/ I'm not too much into the scanlation-translation world.

I might have sounded harsh, but it was because I've seen OP out, and then Bleach, and it kind of frustrated me because we've waited for the chapter 2 weeks already...

Anyway, it's out now http://www.mangafox....aruto/v50/c468/

First off, the chapter came out on Monday... in Japanese shores, it takes time for someone over there to buy the magazine, read it, and take the pictures.

Next they have to write the whole script down for translators and at the same time, tear the pages off the magazine carefully and then do alot of cleaning up for the scanlators to make the chapter more like regular pages.

And now, its time to read.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#12 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 29 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First off, the chapter came out on Monday... in Japanese shores, it takes time for someone over there to buy the magazine, read it, and take the pictures.

Next they have to write the whole script down for translators and at the same time, tear the pages off the magazine carefully and then do alot of cleaning up for the scanlators to make the chapter more like regular pages.

And now, its time to read.

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#13 kyuubi29

kyuubi29

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:39 PM

The chapter was better than i expected! just one thing whatup with narutos nose lately, is that still a scar from karui?

#14 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Enermil @ Oct 29 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It´s so clear to me now that Sakura is lying about the whole thing.

She is not lying about the whole thing, just about Sasuke.

Why do you think she is Lying? She even blushed when she said she loved him. huh.gif

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 29 October 2009 - 06:43 PM.

#15 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:53 PM

It's hard to tell if she's lying or not. She has several panels with blushes and smiles, plus Naruto only seems to get pissed when she talks about Sasuke.

Bottom line: I have no clue until next chapter. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#16 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (kyuubi29 @ Oct 29 2009, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The chapter was better than i expected! just one thing whatup with narutos nose lately, is that still a scar from karui?

No. That's just redness from the cold. Remember, they are all outside in the cold, snowy weather and Naruto is not wearing a coat.

EDIT:

Aha! He started to become angry because Sakura said to forget about Sasuke on page 12 and it gotten worse when she explained why. Her feelings for him are true though. I predict an argument gonna start on the next chapter. Oh, drama, how I love you bring the juicy stuff! XD

(More) -

I feel sorry for Lee, but don't worry, you and Sakura aren't good couple to begin with.

Yamato is like "WTF?! She confessed already?! That's way too fast!" laugh.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#17 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:00 PM

I think the reason he got pissed is because she said that she didn't care about Sasuke as a friend or anything.

I also doubt she lying about her feelings, it just seems like her feelings are true. Plus, she blushed and smiled when she talked about her feelings towards Naruto.

#18 HikariUzumaki

HikariUzumaki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:10 PM

Ok, I remember someone said that Lee was crying in the last panel of page 11, but... am I the only one who thinks that he's "facepalming" instead?

#19 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:11 PM

He probably is. I'll have to look back at it again.

Nobody there seemed to have good reactions to what she was saying.

#20 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 07:17 PM

lol page 12...he realized that something wasn't right. She said Sasuke at least 10 times lol...Remember that next chapter can really turn things around. We don't know Sakura's reaction, and the fact that Naruto didn't took the opportunity to start a relationship with his long time crush...also Sakura seems completely out of character, and he can tell that this is a forced confession. Other than that, there is something here that is really, really strange...why would Danzo on page 3 asked his subordinate to take his right eye, and gauge it into him...and then he said that he will be asking for his body...i don't know if you guys have realized, but i don't think Danzo is human...i think his right eye is controlling him...as an inanimate corpse...i think the same thing with Madara, i think his other eye is the real eyes of Madara, and the body he is using is that of Obito...there is something not right here...

And back to Sakura's confession, page 13, he noticed Sai...and he clearly got angry, after all Sai was the only one with Naruto when he got beaten up, and he was the only one who asked Naruto as to why he never told Sakura how he felt...Sakura hasn't even realized that she likes Naruto...her confession is based solely on guilt, she cares for Naruto, but she doesn't love him, or at the very least she hasn't realized it yet. She must realize it, otherwise it is built behind guilt, and a lie, plus Naruto didn't say i hate liars, he said i hate people who lie to themselves.

Edited by Strangelove, 29 October 2009 - 07:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users