NARUTO PART 2 RAW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
109 replies to this topic

#41 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:44 PM

Hey guys, I'm FINALLY back from work! biggrin.gif

*laughs* I was grinning all day, every time I thought of the NaruSaku moments and the comedy moments my grin grew wider. I got some slightly odd looks and "You're EVEN MORE cheerful than usual, Iain!" comments. XD

My god... I had to re-read the chapter over and over to make sure it wasn't a dream, that it wasn't part of my imagination. I even pinched myself twice (I am not joking).

We are practically canon! biggrin.gif Sakura just told Naruto she felt something for him! Now he just has to clue into what Sakura is saying and make his move. wink.gif

It's fantastic to get this chapter. I do realise that Geno raises points on Jiraiya 2 and Tsunade 2, but the two genins (I'm assuming they were not promoted) have subtle differences. For one, Naruto never peeks on women and finds Icha Icha boring. And Sakura does NOT have the bust (I pray she will never have it), and she only gets her uber strength when she's ANGRY.

I'm sure there will be more subtle differences. smile.gif But, for now, it's just so incredible to see that we were proven right in our arguments that Sakura was developing feelings for Naruto! And she even TOLD him in her rage!

Of course, we haven't seen Hinata yet, so we don't know what her "status" is (is she still going for Naruto, or is she with someone else?) but so far the only complication to canon NaruSaku is Naruto's own ignorance. tongue.gif

It's so incredible that someone can be so innocent and so perverted at the same time.

*erases "236" from Most Wanted Anime Episode and pencils in "245"* biggrin.gif

#42 Tatsu_no_Houou

Tatsu_no_Houou

Shinigami Shinobi: "Rei" or Sei Yukigawano

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, writing stories\poems, reading stories\poems, drawing, Computers, Science

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:51 PM

I like this chapter, but I will be thrilled next chapter comes out! Naruto and Sakura vs Kakashi.

Heaven(Sakura) and Earth(Naruto) vs (Kakashi)One of the most powerfull nin in Konoha :-p

We get to see how many jutsu they leaned, developed and how their styles have changed!

"Dreams echo in the void of time, striving for completion, childhood dreams, innocent things. To each his or her own"~Me

Well my other favorite quotes... you'd have to click this link wont you.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

#43 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:52 PM

You're not the only one Smiter-kun. Although I didn't see the scans in the morning like I intended to do *burns alarm clock once again* my friend told me: "You sure look odd today, you look like you win the lottery or something" but of course it was because I was thrilled and happy for the manga coming back and more since I knew it would have many narusaku hints *takes command of the HMS and shots at the S***S*** inflatable boats* now we know we will pwned the S***S***s forever

#44 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:55 PM

AHHHHHHHH ^______^ *throws pills to Sori*I'm sooooo happy..... but i can't down load it.... i have to get it from chuushin

Love is everything.

#45 Muttz

Muttz

Chuunin

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:God. Working with Shelter Animals, specifically dogs. Dogs in general...and Animals in general...I think we see where this is going. Art. Reading. Jon Mclaughlin.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:03 PM

OMGOSH OMGOSH THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!! this is better than i expected! we are well on our way. OMGOSH I CANT BELIEVE IT!

#46 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:13 PM

*kicks roc* umm i was wondering if anyone could post the images one here..... I don't have the thing to dowload it...sad.gif

HEY GUYS!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!

Most users ever online was 20 on Today, 01:48 AM

Love is everything.

#47 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:22 PM

*tosses Manga Withdrawl Pills in along with the drowning remains of S***S*** (barfs)*

Oh I feel ya, Keira and Smiter! I was on the bus on my way home and I just started laughing! Everyone stared at me... and the person next to me moved... It was crazy!!!! XD My face hurts from grinning so much... ow >.<

I also can't wait for the next chapter. This battle isn't going to last long. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I wonder what they're going to pull out. Maybe some jutsus that prove they're more than Sannin clones?

#48 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:33 PM

I think that all the ppl who watched or was about to watch the chapter show those symptons, and they are: extreme grinning for no reason, thinking about Naruto all day long, chuckling while working or studying and most of all being spaced out.

*continues shooting down the remaining of the S***S*** boat* XDDD

#49 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:37 PM

*giggle fit* You guys the whoooole day i kept having giggle fits because i knew it would come out today ^_____^ AHHH we should make a name for this disease ...extreme grinning for no reason hmmmmm i like the symptoms keira maybe the NNC Syndrom...... Naruto New Chapter Sydrome

Love is everything.

#50 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:59 PM

All in all happy.gif 245 was worth the wait! After seeing Naruto, Sakura, and Konohamaru 2 years older, makes me wonder how Sasuke, Hinata, Kiba, Shino, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, and the rest of the gang will look if they get new designs too! Too bad we gotta wait for the next chapter! sleep.gif Aw, well!!! XD I got soemwhat of a muse from this! SO I can get to work more so on my fic! WISH ME LUCK!!!

Bryon

P.S. For those who haven't read my fic, Naruto: The Demon Within, please do so when you can. It's really good! <----- Shameless Self-Promotion happy.gif

#51 Faucon

Faucon

Keeper of the C2

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 10:25 PM

There an other Translation site and there something that's new that Sakura says

Translation

Sakura: ...That's right. I can see that's you've grown up... Some how
i feel lonely but you've become such a great person... naruto

Sakura: Since it's you, you must know some great jutsu now that your
back...

Naruto: That kind of jutsu is not capivating anymore!

Naruto: Watch this! This new erotic jutsu that i have created!!Here i
go!!

Sakura: Yup yup, new erotic jutsu ...

Sakura: ... WHAT! THIS IDIOT!!!

Sakura: YOUR MIND STILL HASN'T GROWN UP AT ALL!!

Sakura: We haven't met for 2 years and you ruin it all in 2 minutes!!

Sakura: Ever since just now you've been messing with a young woman's
feelings!!

Sakura: Can't you act at least a bit lonely!!
There are 405!!! ( NaruSaku ) stories in the C2.
And 297 subscribers currently!!

The BIG archive of NaruSaku stories
Tell me if im missing any fics

#52 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:17 PM

*finally was able to see it* ^___________________________^

happy.gif i love it..... when's the next one coming out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Love is everything.

#53 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:27 PM

Click For Spoiler
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!! But anyway, I feel much better see Jiraiya now 121721.gif Yeah I know I still think he's hawt. I know that it's weird, so what.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#54 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:39 PM

XD Good to know I wasn't alone, Keira-chan, Sori and Destiny! XD

I think the condition should be called NSL - NaruSaku Love. It's a good condition. wink.gif

Hehe, when I was working, I was imagining the faces of everyone here when they read the chapter. I just knew there would be a lot of cheering and squealing!

Oh, I just realised one thing (didn't really think about it until now). happy.gif Sakura cannot be a Tsunade clone, because she had her scary strength a long time BEFORE Tsunade came on the scene. So, you could say that Tsunade stole Sakura's strength. tongue.gif

Same thing with Naruto and his perversions (mixed with a touch of innocence of course).

I can't see any change in Konohamaru - he might be a little taller, but he has the same clothes as ever as far as I can tell. I also loved seeing him cower behind Kakashi. XD XD Kakashi was the comedy star of the chapter for me, it just kills me every time I see him reading his new book, completely unaware of Konohamaru's Sexy no Jutsu! It took an explosive punch by Sakura on Naruto to finally wrench the guy's attention away from the book.

Destiny, the next manga will be out in a week. happy.gif Naruto RAWs usually come out Thursdays (sometimes Fridays). But they can sometimes come out quite early depending on how quickly Shonen Jump is printed out and delivered to the subscribers.

#55 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:42 PM

HELLS YA!!!! ^^ hehe no one canwipe the grin off my face today wink.gif and i like it! NSL it is!!!!!!

Love is everything.

#56 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:49 PM

GAH... WOOOOOOOOOO!! i could NOT WAIT till i got home today.. i knew the raw would come our way today!

Ahem.. yes I love the NaruSaku stuff this chapter though i can't help but feel a sense of equal share of Naruto among the other female characters we've known ever since the series started (in other words, very small flirting lines/scenes). But yeah, we seem pretty cannon now. Too bad Naruto ruined the moment though ><. I wanted something special between Naruto and Sakura happen in this chapter! (hopes that in future chapters the two will "fall" into a very awkward position together leading up to a kiss, accidental or not)

WOO! though i didn't not suffer from the extra happiness or grinning.. i suffered from the "Extra long day, OMG when am i going to get home?!" syndrome.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#57 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:55 PM

*raises a glass and smiles* Cheers to NSL! happy.gif I'm all for it!! And I think I got it big, especially given I loved Naruto and Sakura as a couple from the first time I read the series! Now I'm a full on fanatic of NSL!!!! happy.gif

Bryon

#58 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:58 PM

(agrees with bryon)*holds up glass of whatever they were passing around this morning* Cheers everyone! NSL or not it's finally come !!!! ^___^ we can finally read instead of predict although that was fun

Love is everything.

#59 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:12 AM

*raises a can of beer* biggrin.gif Let us toast Naruto and Sakura! And the NaruSaku FC, and its captain Hokuten!

We could have something happen between them soon, Bass. wink.gif Next chapter they will be up against Kakashi. Anything could happen! lol, it would be cool if Naruto and Sakura got really close together (maybe they get tangled up, or one grabs the other out of the way of Kakashi's attacks).

EDIT LINE: I would kill to see Kakashi tied to the stump. XD

Looking at Sakura's feelings, it's very difficult to see Kishi putting in another triangle. The NaruSakuSasu one is dead, since Sasuke never loved her and she has now come to realise it. It was also a way to show Naruto's progress through the story, earning respect and becoming stronger - increasingly earning Sakura's heart.

At this point, putting in Hinata feels like overly complicating the love thing - especially since Sakura blurted out how Naruto was messing about with her feelings! Of course, I do accept that it is not canon yet - they MUST become an item before we can claim NaruSaku as canon. wink.gif

So, I think that the only thing needed is for Naruto to realise that Sakura has changed her feelings, and learn some tact/smooth moves! There's no question he loves her a lot, but he does need to learn how to conduct himself and please her, lol.

#60 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 28 January 2005 - 12:19 AM

Cheers to the NSL!!!

There is one thing that has me worried though...
Sakura's feelings for Naruto seem pretty solid and explicit, but what about his feelings for her? I haven't seen that much on his part (I mean, he didn't ogle at her or anything), and it has me worried. He has to still love her! He has to! But I don't see it anywhere... ;_;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users