46 replies to this topic

#1 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

I was just wondering what kind of Narusaku moments do you wish had or will take place. Like you I have plenty, but I'll name one for now.

I wish Sakura got angry at Naruto for leaving for 2 years and not keeping in touch. Not sure if he told anyone he was leaving, but if not she should have yelled at him for that as well.

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:11 PM

Only one thing, Naruto talking with Sakura after the whole Sasuke thing(on the summit).

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 01 June 2013 - 10:11 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:22 PM

This is a good topic, I have so many NaruSaku fantasies!!!!  :rawr:

I wanted to see Sakura reach out to Naruto when Jiraiya died. I know Shikamaru and Iruka did, and it was definitely a needed bro thing but I would have liked to see Sakura talk to him about it more too. 

as for future NaruSaku moments... [See Sig] hehe  :lulz:

#4 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

Sakura getting jealous when seeing Naruto with another girl. She has only been shown getting jealous twice in the entire series (once in Part I and once in Part II) and both times, they were filler. Regardless, I loved it!

We need jelly Sakura in the manga!!!! Esp in the instance its a big misunderstanding regarding Naruto and said girl. (i.e. turns out he was just giving a tour of the village as opposed to Sakura thinking he's taking the girl out on a date)

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:38 PM

Like Dark said, I wish that we had a NaruSaku talk after they confronted Sasuke at the Kage Summit.  I know that Sakura did smile fondly at Naruto after she saw him sleeping peacefully (the burden of his POAL was lifted after he spoke with Sasuke), but it would have been nice to see something more concrete.  Hints can only do so much, and we were left guessing at to how well they were getting on after the whole confession/reunion thing. :P

It would have also been nice to have Sakura act shocked at Naruto's revelation that he was the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, if only Kishi had shown more of her thoughts on that.  We did at least have her remembering all those times that Naruto suffered through his childhood.

As for jwork's sig, yes, we want a forehead kiss and we want it soon.  :lol:

#6 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:58 PM

I would like to see a jealous Sakura but I think it's too late in the manga for it. Maybe if some random ninja girls started fangirling over him and he felt flattered but then he turned around to see Sakura giving him the eye.

That would be funny because I feel that Sakura has always hold all the cards when it came to their relationship. I guess the only turning point was when he rejected her confession. But I want to see something more comedic that could happen.

Also, the forehead kiss would be nice.

#7 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

I would like to see a jealous Sakura but I think it's too late in the manga for it. Maybe if some random ninja girls started fangirling over him and he felt flattered but then he turned around to see Sakura giving him the eye.

That would be funny because I feel that Sakura has always hold all the cards when it came to their relationship. I guess the only turning point was when he rejected her confession. But I want to see something more comedic that could happen.

Also, the forehead kiss would be nice.

I feel that it could happen but rather than being jealous mostly likely her saying "He's mine".

SK-303_image007.jpg

#8 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

After this moment:

Naruto-Chapter4053_zps5484d101.png

Naruto-Chapter4054_zps986338db.png

When Naruto finds out that Jiraiya had died, and he says he's going to get revenge for him. I'm sure both Naruto and Sakura are reminded of Sasuke when they hear the word "revenge", and so I would have liked to see Sakura pleading with Naruto, or showing some kind of fear about him seeking revenge too.

Someone made a fanart depicting a moment like that: http://musesilver.de...ou-Say-91723512

#9 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:17 PM

For me it depends, while I would want to see a clear answer from the land of iron events, it really depends on if Naruto was forgive and forget with Sakura and he overlooked what she did cause he loves her that much, unless we get something like Naruto going, "I understand why you did it, etc, etc, I don't know what Sai said to you and he did tell me why, etc," maybe naruto mentions how while Sai may have been right in that Sakura and Sasuke did cause him pain, they also were more importantly his sources of strength.

No need to say how we want a forehead revelation to come up now with the 631 events.

I would actually think another major one would be Naruto discovering Sakura was aware of him loving her. That revelation Sai brought out did impact Sakura, but Naruto telling her why could be a big difference. 457 is still up in the air just waiting to make a comeback.

One thing I would like to see though is if the high moment came especially between Naruto and Sasuke, she takes Naruto especially now with hokage position open in the future.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#10 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:12 AM

OOH OOH I thought of something! Sakura's new yin seal is a perfect opportunity for Naruto to mention her cute forehead  :hehehe:  he could poke fun at her, "That seal is like Granny-Tsunade's, but don't worry--your forehead is still cute." *KISS*  :wub:

#11 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

I'd like Naruto to tell Sakura he's never stopped loving her.  I mean, we know it, and he knows it, but Sakura still needs to hear it.

Not quite NarSaku per set, but I want her to take a moment to tell Sasuke she wants to thank him for the precious memories, but she's so over him.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#12 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:50 AM

So much good stuff, I have to say I really wish Sakura got angry at Naruto when he said he was going to get revenge for Jiriya's death.

I wish their was a moment where Naruto failed Sakura and she got hurt or something and we see Naruto take it really hard, like he's talking to someone about what happened and punches a wall out of anger then a tear drips down. Then Sakura catches on and sees how hard he takes it.

Or after she got hurt or during

He gives the culprit a speech about how he should have never touched Sakura and shes there to hear it or hears about it from Sai.

#13 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

I wish Yamato finished his sentence. I mean, it was REALLY obvious that he was going to say "love him" so he should have just said it.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#14 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:14 AM

I'd also like to see the lover-nin return at the end of the war. I want him to find Sakura, tell her that the man she loves truly is a great man, and then think back to the moments in the war that she's with Naruto, (maybe during her speech). Then Sakura smiles over at Naruto and says, "Yeah, he really is."

It would be cute if at the end, Naruto saw the two of them and got jealous. LOL. Like, if he stormed up to them and was all, "Sakura-chan, who is this? :angry: " Knowing Naruto, he'd probably say something rude and she'd hit him for it. Classic NaruSaku, right there. :love:

#15 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 02:34 AM

For the past,

It would be fun if Sakura saw Naruto when he got crazy protecting her during the Gaara arc in part 1. She could see by her eyes that Naruto truly care about her and that he has done everything he could to save her.

For the future chapters,

i would like to see a Tsnunade/Sakura moment ( Just before Tsnunade die because yes i think that her death is inevitable) where Tsunade tell her love experiance with Jiraya to Sakura, and told her to not make the same mistake.

Also a Naru/Saku moment where Naruto confort Sakura after Tsunade death. He is one of the few who can really understand the pain of losing a sensei.

@Slex : Indeed , I could see Naruto reacting like that and Sakura responding : '' It is you that I love... Baka !! ­­''  :P

300x300.jpg

#16 TheMaskedManTOBI

TheMaskedManTOBI

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

I would have wished for more Sakura to console Naruto after Jiraiya's death as well, but I believe it would have shown the fanbase too much of Kishimoto's intentions for the final pairing. I would have also wanted a small conversation between the two after the Kage summit arc just to clarify if they were okay. All in all, I'm glad for all of the interaction we had seen out of the two, and I'm hoping to see more in the future. My future hopes after the war: Naruto mentions Sakura's forehead, proceeds to kiss it, and before he leaves Sakura pulls him back and gives him a big kiss on the lips! (YOSH!)

I DANCE FOR NS
]

#17 Lady_duckish

Lady_duckish

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:07 AM

I would have wished for more Sakura to console Naruto after Jiraiya's death as well, but I believe it would have shown the fanbase too much of Kishimoto's intentions for the final pairing. I would have also wanted a small conversation between the two after the Kage summit arc just to clarify if they were okay. All in all, I'm glad for all of the interaction we had seen out of the two, and I'm hoping to see more in the future. My future hopes after the war: Naruto mentions Sakura's forehead, proceeds to kiss it, and before he leaves Sakura pulls him back and gives him a big kiss on the lips! (YOSH!)

That bothered me. It made Sakura look like she had the emotional range of a tooth pick. 

I guess you could say she probably thought Tsunade's was greater than Naruto's, but it bugged me. 

"Thursday cry moved up to Wednesday due to scheduling conflicts" -The Onion (I laughed till I cried)

#18 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:23 AM

As others have suggested I would like to see Sakura become envious of whichever girl that temporarily caught Naruto's attention. The most notable example may be when Naruto takes hold of Hinata's hand in chapter 615 after she consoles him. It is possible that Sakura may have developed a subconscious predisposition to wanting to distance Naruto from Hinata after she realized that this girl has deeply felt affections for the man whom she has become so close to. I would have enjoyed Kishi providing a few additional panels depicting Sakura with an expression of intermixed astonishment, grief, and a slight hint of irritability. Sakura would misinterpret Naruto's intentions for clutching Hinata's hand (similar to how much of the fanbase has done ironically) and she may formulate a few stuttering thoughts strongly suggesting a displeasure with Hinata's imposition into her life.

Perhaps later on during the most recent chapters Sakura would be willing to fight alongside Naruto and support him but he would discern this subtle hint of negativity from Sakura who would be creating something of a barrier between her innermost thoughts and Naruto as a defence mechanism from any additional emotional grief. At the end of the battle Naruto would have to destroy that psychological barrier by declaring that his intentions were not romantic in context as he was holding Hinata's hand and that she (Sakura) is the only woman that he will ever love.

#19 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:25 PM

Love it, I think most of these could have and should have happened, but its just as themaskedmanTOBI said it would have revleaed to much of Kishi's intentions, which honestly he should have said f*** it the pairing wars and just give us what we want lol.

I would have like the training moments from the anime to be in the manga, I mean those really push NS. Sakura brought Naruto food and wrote him notes, Awww. Naruto would eat them no matter how bad and read the notes under the night sky thinking of Sakura. Sakura would think of him (team 7) at night as well. Not to mention Sakura watched Naruto train in rain and defended him when Sai was intenally teasing him to see the response from Sakura. She says something along the lines of "I should hit you for countng out Naruto, everytime someone counts him out re rises to the situation."

Pretty Damn awesome.

#20 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:01 AM

I really hope to see Naruto and Sakura have a long, honest talk about what happened in the Kage Summit. It's such a big event in their relationship and I feel as if they are both avoiding talking it over because they're both a little afraid of what they'll hear.

I also was very frustrated when Naruto hurt Sakura in 4-tails mode, but neither of them ever talked about it again. Sakura kept it a secret and Naruto didn't even tell her he knew and was completely sorry over it. I know he was probably too ashamed of it, but I feel like it was too big to not mention since they could make wrong assumptions over it. I'm glad that in the anime, it showed Naruto's regret over hurting her in the Sora Arc right in front of her. :happy:

I also have to agree with Sakura comforting Naruto after Jiraiya died. I'm glad Iruka is there and I know she couldn't understand what he was truly going through, but he really needed people like her. I can already hear the Sakura bashers calling Sakura a b*tch for not comforting Naruto when he was grieving. :roll:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 05 June 2013 - 07:03 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users