Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:51 PM

I'M SO MAD. 

Like legitimately infuriated. This is just as much as an *sspull when Kaguya showed up! Maybe it's just me, but there were no hints of his ever happening. If anything, I expected Ichigo, aka Jesus, to become the new Soul King. 

But also it was pretty obvious Aizen was coming back. But I doubt that he'll be fighting Ichigo. Instead there's going to be this revelation backstory which reveals Aizen to be the Face Heel Turn character that was actually trying to stop this from happening all along. Queue Ichigo and Aizen fighting alongside each other. 

Sigh. Just....sigh.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#2382 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

I'M SO MAD. 

Like legitimately infuriated. This is just as much as an *sspull when Kaguya showed up! Maybe it's just me, but there were no hints of his ever happening. If anything, I expected Ichigo, aka Jesus, to become the new Soul King. 

But also it was pretty obvious Aizen was coming back. But I doubt that he'll be fighting Ichigo. Instead there's going to be this revelation backstory which reveals Aizen to be the Face Heel Turn character that was actually trying to stop this from happening all along. Queue Ichigo and Aizen fighting alongside each other. 

Sigh. Just....sigh.

No hints of what ever happening?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2383 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:24 PM

I think he's reffering to the Ukitake and the right hand of the soul king situation that took place in the chapter. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2384 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:29 PM

I think he's reffering to the Ukitake and the right hand of the soul king situation that took place in the chapter.

Idk, I get the impression that it kinda was, as his Shikai seems like it has something to do with balance.

EXL5X4B.png

#2385 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:08 AM

I'm a she lol! But yeah I was. Thank you.

Sorry mistype! LuckyChi7 is right, I was referring to Ukitake. I genuinely like him as a character but his constant...randomness is too much perhaps? Like back in the fullbringer arc where it was revealed that he was controlling Ichigo, it really wasn't that eye opening or essential to the plot. Not even Ichigo cared.  He already knew.

Spoiler

Squad Roll call :

#2386 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:10 AM

He didn't say that he will become new Soul King, he only will take his place.

#2387 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:16 AM

Ah, yeah, bleach has had that randomness problem for a long time now lol I'm not sure if he's going to replace the king or if the king is going to take over him, as he already had a piece of the soul king anyway. Im not really sure lol

I don't think that him having anything to do with the soul king was hinted at, when I read the spoilers, I thought he was going to die to balance out the soul society using his bankai.

EXL5X4B.png

#2388 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:22 AM

Ah, yeah, bleach has had that randomness problem for a long time now lol I'm not sure if he's going to replace the king or if the king is going to take over him, as he already had a piece of the soul king anyway. Im not really sure lol

I don't think that him having anything to do with the soul king was hinted at, when I read the spoilers, I thought he was going to die to balance out the soul society using his bankai.

Now his bankai is not relevant at all, lol, poor Ukitake.

#2389 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:29 AM

I thought that's what he meant though. In the mangastream translations he says that he will become the new Soul King to save the worlds, but then at the end of the chapter he says that he'll become the Soul King's "right hand man". He was saying that the God that's infused with him was already the SK's right hand man and that he will take <-his place. Which, makes no sense because that means Ukitake is going to be the Soul King AND his own...right hand man...

Agreed. Also I'm guessing it depends on which translation you read. Because I don't remember anything about the "god" being a piece of the Soul King...?

Squad Roll call :

#2390 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:39 AM

I thought that's what he meant though. In the mangastream translations he says that he will become the new Soul King to save the worlds, but then at the end of the chapter he says that he'll become the Soul King's "right hand man". He was saying that the God that's infused with him was already the SK's right hand man and that he will take <-his place. Which, makes no sense because that means Ukitake is going to be the Soul King AND his own...right hand man...

Agreed. Also I'm guessing it depends on which translation you read. Because I don't remember anything about the "god" being a piece of the Soul King...?

The translation I read says that the "God" is the right arm of the Soul King, and Jushiro says that "I am now, more or less, the right arm of the Soul King," and says that he is going to die.

EXL5X4B.png

#2391 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:07 AM

The translation I read says that the "God" is the right arm of the Soul King, and Jushiro says that "I am now, more or less, the right arm of the Soul King," and says that he is going to die.

Okay yeah I read that he was going to die, but also become apart of the "God"? And that the "God" is the right arm, but he's actually going to take over the role as the Soul King. Idk, I'm confused haha!

Squad Roll call :

#2392 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:10 AM

I'm a she lol! But yeah I was. Thank you.

Sorry mistype! LuckyChi7 is right, I was referring to Ukitake. I genuinely like him as a character but his constant...randomness is too much perhaps? Like back in the fullbringer arc where it was revealed that he was controlling Ichigo, it really wasn't that eye opening or essential to the plot. Not even Ichigo cared.  He already knew.

Whoops my bad Pix  :sweat:

You do have a point when it comes to Ukitake's randomness, but the randomness happens pretty often in Bleach I guess it's kinda like a thing once it happens. I still remember Yachiru's shikai which was kinda random too, butI found it hillarious. 

So Guys answer this question, Do you guys believe after this quincy war comes to an end that Aizen will backstab everyone?

#2393 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:13 AM

You do have a point when it comes to Ukitake's randomness, but the randomness happens pretty often in Bleach I guess it's kinda like a thing once it happens. I still remember Yachiru's shikai which was kinda random too, butI found it hillarious. 

So Guys answer this question, Do you guys believe after this quincy war comes to an end that Aizen will backstab everyone?

If Aizen won't be backstabbed by Bach.

#2394 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:15 AM

Okay yeah I read that he was going to die, but also become apart of the "God"? And that the "God" is the right arm, but he's actually going to take over the role as the Soul King. Idk, I'm confused haha!

Lol I have no idea either XD I guess we'll just have to wait and see for better translations?

Doesn't matter what Aizen does, Ichigo would kill him lol

EXL5X4B.png

#2395 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:47 AM

Hmm...no. I think they're gonna give Aizen some sad backstory to justify all of his actions and then he'll become redeemed like Obito. I hope that doesn't happen.

Squad Roll call :

#2396 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:50 AM

Hmm...no. I think they're gonna give Aizen some sad backstory to justify all of his actions and then he'll become redeemed like Obito. I hope that doesn't happen.

Well he is pretty good at manipulating people so you never know, and besides Aizen's bankai is the thing that's going to be interesting for his return. You know what this means though Grimjoww and even Ginjo and the fullbrings (which I'm not too big of a fan of) should be making their reintroduction pretty soon. 

#2397 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:04 AM

Well he is pretty good at manipulating people so you never know, and besides Aizen's bankai is the thing that's going to be interesting for his return. You know what this means though Grimjoww and even Ginjo and the fullbrings (which I'm not too big of a fan of) should be making their reintroduction pretty soon. 

I totally forgot about the fullbringers (I thought they were all dead lmao). But as for Grimmjow...look. I want him to comeback, I really do, but it's already 2015 and time isn't going by any slower. And since they've already killed off the freaking Soul King his return will kind of be like...only there for fanservice... 

I swear to God I typed Snow Queen instead of Soul King  :lmao:

Squad Roll call :

#2398 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

This week's chapter is another example of why Bleach continues to surpass Naruto in terms of quality (minus the slow pacing). Also... THAT ENDING SOMETHINGS WILL JUST NEVER CHANGE, SOSUKE AIZEN. 

#2399 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

I loved the part with Aizen, but I'm still slightly annoyed that it was a mother set up chapter, as it has been for the last 7 chapters or so lol

EXL5X4B.png

#2400 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 02:49 PM

This week's chapter is another example of why Bleach continues to surpass Naruto in terms of quality (minus the slow pacing). Also... THAT ENDING SOMETHINGS WILL JUST NEVER CHANGE, SOSUKE AIZEN. 

THIS ^ hahahahahaha

I want next chapter already   :argh:  :argh: !! Those last pages...Kubo stop being such a tease !!

You can clearly see the difference between this arc and Naruto's final arc, in Naruto everybody already knew how things were gonna go down, Naruto x Sasuke, Naruto bringing back Sasuke, etc, the story was so numb that the biggest mystery of the ending was "who was going to end up with who", which is pretty pathetic for a shonen manga

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (3)