Close
Photo

What are the chances of NS actually happening since the manga ends in four weeks?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Chances of NS happening? (48 member(s) have cast votes)

Chances of NS happening?

1. Voted I'd say pretty high. I couldn't believe I spent X amount of years supporting this couple if it didn't happen! (20 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. Voted High, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen (12 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Average chance. No knowing with Kishi (7 votes [14.58%])

Percentage of vote: 14.58%

4. Kishi's messed up the story so badly, how can I even take a guess at this? (9 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

Vote

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:55 AM

...I must say I'm having my doubts.

#2 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:28 AM

...I must say I'm having my doubts.

i already got a confirmation Naruto will have a  family in the movie. 

If you read FMA you know its never too late to confirm a pairing I mean look. In the final chapter the climax of the series was still going on and the mangaka had to rush through a bunch of kitten just to rush an ending for the EdxWinry pairing

eh10ut.jpg

#3 Elicit

Elicit

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:Mainly Video Games (mostly RPGs/Platformers/retro stuff), Music, Anime/Manga, Debating

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:44 AM

I really don't understand why Kishi wouldn't choose this pairing to happen. What message would be sent with choosing a pairing like NaruHina or SasuSaku to happen? Why wouldn't he prefer to have Sakura be for Naruto over Hinata or just not have any of these pairings happen?

#4 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:00 AM

I really don't understand why Kishi wouldn't choose this pairing to happen. What message would be sent with choosing a pairing like NaruHina or SasuSaku to happen? Why wouldn't he prefer to have Sakura be for Naruto over Hinata or just not have any of these pairings happen?

just because he knows nh and ss are way more popular and these two giant pairings are supporting eachother,one being the mandatory spiteship of the other.. ns is popular as well but not enough and not supported by another giant pairing....popular pairings are moneymilking machines for kishi and he is afraid of loosing money  or afraid cause many rabbid pairing  fans would drop his manga..yea kishi is a supperficial coward it seems..he simply teased us all these years with shipping moments for nothing....maybe he did had at the beginning a winner pairing  in his mind for  the finale but with the mess he created,i cant see any kind of pairing becoming canon in 5 chapters..not even ns

Edited by natalieuciha, 09 October 2014 - 06:02 AM.

#5 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:10 AM

When I was a teenager, I asked the same question for my favorite series that time. Slam Dunk, if anyone is familiar... Whether Sakuragi and Haruko will eventually ends up together. I was a bit disappointed back then, but I also come to my own conclusion that it really doesn't matter who ends up with who, because their journey has been depicted beautifully in the story itself.

As a reader, you always wish that the guy will finally manage to win the girls heart. You always wish that the girl knew how much effort the guy made, and how you wish that he knew how far she'd go for him. There is always that hope and feeling.

So, I'd think it doesn't really matter so long s it is heavily hinted NS is happening.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#6 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:11 AM

Don't lose Faith. Just because 693 had Sakura confess does not mean it was in the context of romantic love. What she was saying wasn't about being with sasuke it was about saving him, but even she knew naruto was the only one who could save him. You shouldn't lose hope or doubt over something like that. as for me i'm keeping hopeful, because if kishis any good he won't put naruto in a loveless relationship, same for Sakura. They'll end up together as it should have been. for now, i'll enjoy the fight between Sasuke and Naruto.

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#7 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:19 AM

i think he's worried more about open ending than NH or SS.

What I'm worried about is if Kishi doesn't elaborate on how much Naruto means to Sakura...if we just have it rushed and make them canon....that would be worse than not making them canon imo. Because anti-SS or not people will be have huge mixed feelings of Sakura thinking mostly about Sasuke this entire arc, and then becoming canon with Naruto without Kishi going into detail about her feelings.

Because seriously I'm so tired of Kishi keeping Sakura's feelings ambiguous for the sake of wanting to troll NH and SS fans

Don't lose Faith. Just because 693 had Sakura confess does not mean it was in the context of romantic love. What she was saying wasn't about being with sasuke it was about saving him, but even she knew naruto was the only one who could save him. You shouldn't lose hope or doubt over something like that. as for me i'm keeping hopeful, because if kishis any good he won't put naruto in a loveless relationship, same for Sakura. They'll end up together as it should have been. for now, i'll enjoy the fight between Sasuke and Naruto.

She didn't even confess. Unless what Kakashi said to Sasuke back in LOI was a confession too.

Edited by Pepsi, 09 October 2014 - 06:21 AM.

eh10ut.jpg

#8 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:36 AM

What I'm worried about is if Kishi doesn't elaborate on how much Naruto means to Sakura...if we just have it rushed and make them canon....that would be worse than not making them canon imo. Because anti-SS or not people will be have huge mixed feelings of Sakura thinking mostly about Sasuke this entire arc, and then becoming canon with Naruto without Kishi going into detail about her feelings.

Because seriously I'm so tired of Kishi keeping Sakura's feelings ambiguous for the sake of wanting to troll NH and SS fans

She didn't even confess. Unless what Kakashi said to Sasuke back in LOI was a confession too.

Nah, it wasn't a confession. neither was 693 my bad, what i ment was she was saying that to try to save him, but knew Naruto could save him. SasuSaku never was and never will be

hqdefault.jpg

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#9 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:44 AM

something will happen that's for sure. and at this point i don't even care.. i'm just waiting to see how it ends.

#10 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:04 AM

I'm pretty sure, we'll have less Sakura hate, if Kishi had her move on from Sasuke in a clear undiscutable way. And then NaruSaku would have been way more popular than NaruHina.

I think her still apparently clinging to Sasuke is the number one reason the fanbois hate her guts. They see it as her being unfaithful to poor Naru.

They can't into subtext, though yes, it's stupid how much attached to Sasuke she still is.

Edited by abloublou, 09 October 2014 - 09:07 AM.

#11 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:37 AM

i already got a confirmation Naruto will have a  family in the movie. 

If you read FMA you know its never too late to confirm a pairing I mean look. In the final chapter the climax of the series was still going on and the mangaka had to rush through a bunch of kitten just to rush an ending for the EdxWinry pairing

omg!! really!! How u know Naruto will havr a family?

#12 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

Actually, there's a huge message in NH and SS. 

NS talks about companionship, friendship, love that comes with time and intimacy, recognition and true care. Naruto loves Sakura in a level that he just wishes her hapiness, so he doesn't care if she's with him or not. If he doesn't end being with her, it'll be a very mature ending. If it happens, will be just cute and admirable.

NH is about admiration, one sided love, determination and gentleness. Hinata loves Naruto in every way we can imagine and for that, it had a reason. Well, it's about hope. If they don't end up together either, it'll be a very mature ending, too.

SS is about a love that surpass any limits and pain. One sided, too. I don't believe that this pairing have any chance of happening, but if it happens, it will just show that a true and strong love can accomplish anything with time, care and effort.

Anyway, any ot those pairings depends on one of the characters to have a sudden enlightment and start loving the person that already loves him/her. Sakura is the most likely character to have this happening, as we already have seem that she cares a lot about Naruto. But Naruto can also give Hinata a chance, why not?

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:36 PM

Well Sakura acts like she doesn't deserve Naruto because she treated him like crap in the past and then she thinks about Sasuke because of his good looks and cool and wonders if Sasuke will accept her but he flat out rejected her. Basically what Sakura could be thinking is that if she doesn't win Sasuke's heart then she will end up being alone because like I said she feels like she doesn't deserve Naruto.

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 09 October 2014 - 02:43 PM.

#14 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:48 PM

Well Sakura acts like she doesn't deserve Naruto because she treated him like crap in the past and then she thinks about Sasuke because of his good looks and cool and wonders if Sasuke will accept her but he flat out rejected her. Basically what Sakura could be thinking is that if she doesn't win Sasuke's heart then she will end up being alone because like I said she feels like she doesn't deserve Naruto.

That is true, To Sakura she feels she don't deserve his love after the hurt shes caused him. so, if Sasuke has rejected her Sakura will 'end' up alone. unless, Naruto confesses after bringing sasuke back  :hehehe:

hqdefault.jpg

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:52 PM

That is true, To Sakura she feels she don't deserve his love after the hurt shes caused him. so, if Sasuke has rejected her Sakura will 'end' up alone. unless, Naruto confesses after bringing sasuke back  :hehehe:

It all depends on how Naruto confesses to her idk how she will react when she finds out the real answer of what happened at the ninja academy at that bench scene I feel like this is all Naruto's fault because he was the one to use the transformation Justu to look like Sasuke and say something about her forehead which I honestly don't get how she loves him.

#16 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:59 PM

It all depends on how Naruto confesses to her idk how she will react when she finds out the real answer of what happened at the ninja academy at that bench scene I feel like this is all Naruto's fault because he was the one to use the transformation Justu to look like Sasuke and say something about her forehead which I honestly don't get how she loves him.

If pairing has to be canon it has to be with Sakura as Sakura's character was based on that

#17 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:11 PM

It's either Narsak or open end...

I still cannot understand how you guys, can considere Hinata a threat ? :wot:

Only threat there is to Narusaku is Sakura's apparent inability to make a clear choice between the boy who likes her very much and her dream of a romance with another one who could care less about her...

#18 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:13 PM

If pairing has to be canon it has to be with Sakura as Sakura's character was based on that

I heard in Kishi's interview one of the characters will be loved by someone the names were Sakura, Ino, Lee, and Hinata

It's either Narsak or open end...

I still cannot understand how you guys, can considere Hinata a threat ? :wot:

Only threat there is to Narusaku is Sakura's apparent inability to make a clear choice between the boy who likes her very much and her dream of a romance with another one who could care less about her...

I mean idk I'm not trying to make everyone have doubts about NS basically Sakura needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize who she truly loves.

#19 abloublou

abloublou

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:22 PM

I heard in Kishi's interview one of the characters will be loved by someone the names were Sakura, Ino, Lee, and Hinata

I mean idk I'm not trying to make everyone have doubts about NS basically Sakura needs to wake up and smell the coffee and realize who she truly loves.

Even if Sakura decided to wait forever for sasuke to return her feeling, then Naruto will get the forever alone end à la Jiraya, not Hinata.

It's painfully obvious he is and never will be into her.

#20 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

Even if Sakura decided to wait forever for sasuke to return her feeling, then Naruto will get the forever alone end à la Jiraya, not Hinata.

It's painfully obvious he is and never will be into her.

Naruto will be like either you choose me or Sasuke what is your answer Sakura?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users