• Please log in to reply
8039 replies to this topic

#21 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (Takeo @ Apr 10 2008, 06:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like the plot for a doujinshi...

*mind wanders*

...Er, anyway, Duval got his problem "fixed", thanks to Sanj

Lol, Parage shoot. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#22 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Takeo @ Apr 9 2008, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sounds like the plot for a doujinshi...

*mind wanders*

...Er, anyway, Duval got his problem "fixed", thanks to Sanj

haha Duval laugh.gif

Sanj should think about becoming a make up designer tongue.gif 111189.gif

#23 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (narutokage @ Apr 11 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
haha Duval laugh.gif

Sanj should think about becoming a make up designer tongue.gif 111189.gif

yeah...facial designer for people who phail at looking good. tongue.gif

OR!

People with extreme (i mean extreme) facial features that need rectifying. XD

#24 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

That was quite possibly the most pointless plot point in all of One Piece, the whole Duvall fiasco.

uc.png

#25 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 11 April 2008 - 09:41 PM

Heh.. So they're about to go to Merman island? I've been waiting for this! I wonder if Caimie is some sort of merman karate expert or something so she can come with the Strawhats after the Merman Island arc.

Something tells me it will be dificult for Luffy, Sanji and Zoro to keep from bashing world nobles on this island though!

#26 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 12:04 AM

nice to see duval got a new lease on life.

MAN, I LOVE ONE PIECE!!!

#27 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 12 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

Lets see what Oda will have in store of us at the merman island. I bet Luffy will probably bash the nobles tongue.gif.....wonder what kind of craziness they will get themselves into this time.

#28 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 12 April 2008 - 11:41 PM

Seriously, when the octoman went "Don't go bashin' those nobles y'all" I was thinking "Oh... you just jinxed it!".

If they see some noble bash a kid, then Zoro or Luffy will kill them and Sanji won't be far behind, and if they bash a hot chick... well, I'm sure Sanji would turn into the demon plastic surgeon of facial awesomeness once again. And he'll get a chu~~<3 on his cheek and go "Mellorine Mellorine~~~~" XD

#29 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 16 April 2008 - 04:31 PM

The nobles are on the Shabondy Archipelago (the islands they're at now) and not Merman Island...and wow, they're a lot nastier than I would have thought

(from ArlongPark)
Luffy walks with Hacchan.

Hachi: The World Nobles are also called the Tenryuubito (Translates to Heavenly Dragon People). They are arrogant, and wear masks so they won't have to breath the same air as rest of the people. One thing to keep in mind is to not stand up against them. This island is where people going to the New World gather. Naturally, the Marines and the Bounty Hunters here are all fierce and capable ones fitting the level of this place!

Luffy and Hachi play at the bubble store. They race each other on a bubble bicycle. A pirate spots them from far away, and comes running towards them asking for help. He has a collar on his neck.

Akumate: Please! Please, I'm asking you please! Anyone, give me an axe or a saw!! I won't hurt anyone, I just want to break off this collar!! I gave up on the New World!! I have a wife and a son back in my homeland!!! My son's still a baby... The brat doesn't even know my face, dammit!!

It [the collar] explodes.

Captain Akumate, a 60,000,000 berry bounty pirate, dies from the explosion.
The Heavenly Dragon People treats his corpse like a worthless bug.

Luffy: Whoa!?
Hachi: The slaves always have the collar around their neck.. if you break the chains and run off, the collar will explode...

The noble lets their dog pee on the body, and he himself shoots the body, saying how disgusting it is.
In the last page, Luffy snaps seeing how they treat the dead pirate, and tries to attack them, but Hachi holds him back begging him to restrain.

#30 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 05:58 PM

Oh wow.. If anything, Oda shows a tallent in writing different personalities (i.e bloody bastards!).. I'm looking foreward to the chapter now! wow.png

#31 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 10:19 PM

see this is why Oda is totally crazy tongue.gif

He knows how to rile people up biggrin.gif ........... (dances around)

can't wait for the chapter now........... u go Oda , I wonder which angry pose Luffy is in this time :thumbs:

#32 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

Well... I kind of wanted to smack that woman around quite a bit myself. Obnoxious nobles... there's alot of them in anime/manga, but Oda does them so well! And I love Luffy going "I don't quite understand, but I think... I'm gonna buy one of these" and Nami going "They mysteriously pop" for him to instantly understand. Hahaha, Luffy... so awesome!!

#33 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga, Music, Books, Animals (veterinary medicine), Scuba Diving

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:11 PM

Interesting to see Caimie and Hacchi disguising the fact that they're a mermaid/fishman - wonder how the nobles treat fish people? Also have to wonder who'll be the first to "offend" one of the nobles. Luffy seemed ready to go, but then again, Zoro wandered off by himself, which never leads to good things...

#34 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

my god! ODA IS THE MAN!

we finally see rayleigh and it turns out the old bastard was roger's first mate!!!!

#35 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 24 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

Lol, I should have known. I can't wait to read what he thinks about Luffy after fighting with him for a bit, or at least watch Luffy fight.. he can do that pretty well on his own! I'm still waiting for them to flip a noble person or two soon though! Especially Zoro!

#36 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:49 AM

Ho ho ho, things are starting to get heated up. XDDDD

#37 max acorn

max acorn

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:25 PM

new chapter out.

the pot is starting bowl over! not only are the crew racing to save a friend, but ace is gonna be publicly executed. and now we got two legends in the same place.

uber!

#38 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE (max acorn @ May 30 2008, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
new chapter out.
the pot is starting bowl over! not only are the crew racing to save a friend, but ace is gonna be publicly executed. and now we got two legends in the same place.

uber!

I was starting to wonder if Oda had forgotten about Ace.

uc.png

#39 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:48 PM

Man, this week's winner out of my three Shonen Jump main fav's was without a doubt One Piece. Holy crabsticks, the kitten is about to hit the fan, and I'm not sure if the fan is ready for that amount of kitten! wow.png
I'm really looking forward to next week... I'll take two chapters next week please, so Oda can have Kishi's spot!

#40 Dash

Dash

Jetsetter

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 01:17 AM

I wish Oda had Kishi's spot this week, too (especially with the spoilers that are out). Not too much of a surprise that Luffy gets the long-awaited first blow against the nobles

It's even the same noble we saw earlier, the one who shot his slave (and let his dog pee on him)

Edited by Takeo, 05 June 2008 - 01:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users