Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#1061 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 12:08 AM

Oooh I am so curious to see how that scene is gonna be interpreted by the author. 😍

I love to see our different views on common subjects.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1062 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 January 2021 - 09:13 PM

Oh, I love how this is going and I know it's going to get much sweeter.

#1063 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 January 2021 - 12:17 AM

Okay, guys here it is a brand new page for all of us to enjoy and I think this is another good page.

naruto_doujin__alternative_the_last_ch_0

I mean that look Sakura is giving Naruto right now :excited: :excited: :excited:

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 29 January 2021 - 12:18 AM.

#1064 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 12:23 AM

Omgggg this is so good! Aaah!

Her very well known look that it's only reserved for the knucklehead

Edited by Chatte, 29 January 2021 - 12:24 AM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1065 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 29 January 2021 - 01:37 AM

I like that Sakura has got her pony tail for this as it shows how serious Naruto has been wounded.

Shikamaru's face feel a little off to me though.

#1066 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 29 January 2021 - 02:31 AM

Finally, a new page. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1067 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 January 2021 - 04:25 AM

Me needs some more damn it 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1068 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 05:07 AM

Me needs some more damn it 

Sadly we probably have to wait another month

#1069 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 02:24 PM

Okay, guys here it is a brand new page for all of us to enjoy and I think this is another good page.

I mean that look Sakura is giving Naruto right now :excited: :excited: :excited:

Homage to when she was healing him after the fight with Orochimaru I see :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1070 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 07:16 PM

I like that Sakura has got her pony tail for this as it shows how serious Naruto has been wounded.

Shikamaru's face feel a little off to me though.

Homage to when she was healing him after the fight with Orochimaru I see :smile:

For me it's more of a homage to moment when she was "serious" after timeskip, while healing Kankuro, that was first time Naruto was shocked by how far she progressed as ninja-medic.

Nice page.

#1071 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 08:01 PM

True but if you ask me that look is only when she is contemplating what she feels for Naruto. Pure concentration doesn't really look like that, coming from Sakura

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1072 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 08:28 PM

Well, I'm just happy we are getting some real NaruSaku.

#1073 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 29 January 2021 - 09:46 PM

Well, I'm just happy we are getting some real NaruSaku.

Yep since in the movie it's the scene where Sakura said Naruto only loved her cause he didn't want to lose to Sasuke so the comic is hopefully going to go the opposite way.

#1074 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 January 2021 - 12:01 AM

Finally, a new page. 

Tell me about it, Derock! :) I'm glad it's here!

Right!?

#1075 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 February 2021 - 08:02 PM

First of all, its good that this site never got shutdown because it was down during the cloudware purge of manga websites. 

Pros: I find this page reminds of the very first arc of Part the Sunakagure Arc where Sakura healed Gaara's brother. That Arc was the most highlighted of Sakura's character because Kishi during that time really portray her to be 100% FML. Her medic and combat skills were at the peak just before Kishi gave into popularity polls (one of the very first Part 2 interviews he states that Sakura was not popular).

Overall, the NaruSaku scene was very cute. this Sakura has not only grown but accepted her feelings towards Naruto. In the past as her kid or teenage self, she would get annoyed and in most cases SP would turn her into a Tsundere and hit Naruto (I admit. It was one of the few things I ever like about SP writing Sakura's character lol). Or maybe it's because Naruto's facial expression and sleep talking did not display any perverted thought or him being in heat  :lmao:

Cons: This has never bothered me in the past because I know Tokai is a one-man job. He does not have a crew like a professional mangaka would have at his/hers side.

And on top of that, Chinese Wuxia light novels adapted to manhua (Chinese comics) commonly has a very fast pacing and normally skips a lot of detail from the novel itself. For an example take a 5000 chapter LN. It's manhua counter part can  can cover over a 100 novel chapter within 10 comic chapters of illustration. Most cases, readers that have not read the original would get very confused because the story is jumping from one place to another. It just personal preference that I don't mind the pacing

But I feel like Tokai should not have skipped the NaruSaku scene. The con of this page is how did Shika and Sai got here? If I remember correctly, Naruto and Sakura got spit up from them at the bonefire/camp and went after Hinata. If I recalled correctly, they were no where near NaruSaku pair (the fight with Toneri), especially, when they fell into the crater which is now the cave. This current page feels like Tokai skipped an entire chapter on NaruSaku scene and Shika/Sai discovering them in the crater.

Overall, it presumably to say that the NaruSaku scene that that was high anticipated was off screen. Or maybe Shika and Sai was right behind them all this time and we have yet to have the NaruSaku scene where in the original was the NaruSaku scene of separation. At this point I'm completely lost at the current pacing of the story  :shrug:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1076 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 13 February 2021 - 11:10 PM

First of all, its good that this site never got shutdown because it was down during the cloudware purge of manga websites. 

Pros: I find this page reminds of the very first arc of Part the Sunakagure Arc where Sakura healed Gaara's brother. That Arc was the most highlighted of Sakura's character because Kishi during that time really portray her to be 100% FML. Her medic and combat skills were at the peak just before Kishi gave into popularity polls (one of the very first Part 2 interviews he states that Sakura was not popular).

Overall, the NaruSaku scene was very cute. this Sakura has not only grown but accepted her feelings towards Naruto. In the past as her kid or teenage self, she would get annoyed and in most cases SP would turn her into a Tsundere and hit Naruto (I admit. It was one of the few things I ever like about SP writing Sakura's character lol). Or maybe it's because Naruto's facial expression and sleep talking did not display any perverted thought or him being in heat  :lmao:

Cons: This has never bothered me in the past because I know Tokai is a one-man job. He does not have a crew like a professional mangaka would have at his/hers side.

And on top of that, Chinese Wuxia light novels adapted to manhua (Chinese comics) commonly has a very fast pacing and normally skips a lot of detail from the novel itself. For an example take a 5000 chapter LN. It's manhua counter part can  can cover over a 100 novel chapter within 10 comic chapters of illustration. Most cases, readers that have not read the original would get very confused because the story is jumping from one place to another. It just personal preference that I don't mind the pacing

But I feel like Tokai should not have skipped the NaruSaku scene. The con of this page is how did Shika and Sai got here? If I remember correctly, Naruto and Sakura got spit up from them at the bonefire/camp and went after Hinata. If I recalled correctly, they were no where near NaruSaku pair (the fight with Toneri), especially, when they fell into the crater which is now the cave. This current page feels like Tokai skipped an entire chapter on NaruSaku scene and Shika/Sai discovering them in the crater.

Overall, it presumably to say that the NaruSaku scene that that was high anticipated was off screen. Or maybe Shika and Sai was right behind them all this time and we have yet to have the NaruSaku scene where in the original was the NaruSaku scene of separation. At this point I'm completely lost at the current pacing of the story  :shrug:

One thing you forgot is Sasuke's appearance at the end of the previous chapter. He's going to appear again (possibly) so he's probably the reason why Shikamaru and Sai suddenly appeared now.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1077 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 February 2021 - 01:45 AM

One thing you forgot is Sasuke's appearance at the end of the previous chapter. He's going to appear again (possibly) so he's probably the reason why Shikamaru and Sai suddenly appeared now.

Definitely, and we likely will see a flashback to what happened exactly too.

#1078 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 08:24 AM

deemxx8-7c40b971-b801-4caa-8259-178bf69d

Guess what guys? We got a new page!

#1079 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:37 AM

Well we are getting alot more sasuke in this than the actual movie XD

#1080 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:52 PM

Got to say I was getting rather worried that we were following a beat for beat scenario of the story we got for a while (aside from the changes we've seen so far from the beginning), but this is actually rather nice. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users