Close
Photo

Who's prettier, Sakura or Hinata?

Sakura Haruno Hinata Hyuga Shippuden

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

Poll: Who's prettier, Sakura or Hinata? (83 member(s) have cast votes)

Click 1! lol

1. Sakura (76 votes [91.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 91.57%

2. Hinata (7 votes [8.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

Even this doesn't change it for you?

littlehinata.png

:umm: :P :D :lol:

STAAP IT! NOOOOO!  :argh: You're making me hate her even more!  :hm:

This image is the Hinata whole package, complete with her stuttering  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#42 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:53 PM

Sakura, personally, but Hinata is pretty too--I don't like how some people use looks to either boost up or downgrade a certain character, especially for pairings. I'm not going to pretend like I don't know why these two were pitted against each other. Even if Hinata was prettier, would that matter? It's purely subjective. Some people like one aesthetic over the other. Now if you were to ask who was referenced as being 'pretty' more, then it would be Sakura pwning everyone. She's had more romantic interest directed her way than any other female character. I think only Sasuke beats her there, but what does it mean? Is it because she's considered canonically beautiful? Or because people also fall for her personality and charm? I say it's both, and being the main female character also helps matters. 

Point is, the fact that one is prettier than the other means nothing but that someone finds one character prettier than the other. Like, it's interesting just to see what others think, but in the end it means one over the other. Also, I'm not going to pretend when it comes to who I envision as prettier having nothing to do with who I like better. It's all perspective after all.

I think this just a proxy question for which character do you like more. Take this to a NH fandom and you'll get the opposite. I voted Hinata, but I really don't think either significantly more attractive than the other.

#43 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:09 PM

guys no character bashing here pls..some ns fans are also hinata fans

if you dont like her character/personality thats completely fine

sakura has many flaws in my opinion,but that doesnt mean i have to bash her for that(,unless she is doing something very stupid that damages narusaku)..every character has its own flaws,ones more than the others,its just that we judge them by our own perspectives

ike ive said,i like hinata very much,i preffer her a whole lot over sakura,but i dont worship her,i dont put her on a pedestal..i acknowledge she has some flaws

Edited by natalieuciha, 10 August 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#44 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:59 PM

Sakura. She's beautiful, but she also has a LOT more skills than Hinata does, which makes her that much more attractive.

#45 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

Without a doubt it's Sakura-chan.Hinata's eyes creep me out and her personality is so annoying.Sakura is attractive and beautiful and is the undisputable beauty in Naruto verse.I especially love her forehead.Now Sakura is becoming more and more beautiful.She is powerful,skilled and head strong.She is the strongest kunoichi.

#46 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

Sakura-Chan owns everyone.

#47 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 10 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

well I have to say that I have to pick Sakura I mean come on guys and girls just look at her.

My next chose would be Naruko and Ino.

#48 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

It's purely subjective. Some people like one aesthetic over the other. 

Very true.  The superficiality of looks is just one of those things.  One can only hope it's not the only component of attraction, but we all know that sometimes that's all there is to it.  Looks + personality + behavior, combined, makes attraction more complicated but more... substantial.

I voted Hinata, but I really don't think either significantly more attractive than the other.

I have to admit this surprises me.

I'm not a man, but as for my opinion on this matter....

I accept that people find Hinata cute or pretty or whatever, but she turns me off in every way.  I think she's a nice girl with good intentions, but I wouldn't be able to spend ten minutes around her.  

Hinata simply requires too much support, patience, encouragement -- and pardon the expression, hand-holding -- in order to function in even a remotely normal way.  Her lack of personal strength and independence affects my ability to see her as attractive.  She's too child-like and vulnerable, which makes it impossible for me to view her as an attractive woman/girl.  It fact, her body is so womanly compared to her personality that I find it outright creepy.  But that's me.

By contrast, Sakura's body matches her personality.  She's pretty, clever, athletic, strong, capable, independent, and tough, and yet she is still feminine.  The way I look at it, there's just no contest.

#49 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:36 PM

Very true.  The superficiality of looks is just one of those things.  One can only hope it's not the only component of attraction, but we all know that sometimes that's all there is to it.  Looks + personality + behavior, combined, makes attraction more complicated but more... substantial.

I accept that people find Hinata cute or pretty or whatever, but she turns me off in every way.  I think she's a nice girl with good intentions, but I wouldn't be able to spend ten minutes around her.  

Hinata simply requires too much support, patience, encouragement -- and pardon the expression, hand-holding -- in order to function in even a remotely normal way.  Her lack of personal strength and independence affects my ability to see her as attractive.  She's too child-like and vulnerable, which makes it impossible for me to view her as an attractive woman/girl.  It fact, her body is so womanly compared to her personality that I find it outright creepy.  But that's me.

By contrast, Sakura's body matches her personality.  She's pretty, clever, athletic, strong, capable, independent, and tough, and yet she is still feminine.  The way I look at it, there's just no contest.

"Independent"

I'm not sure with that, she was never shown to be "independent and clever" she lets her emotions get the best of her in dire situations to prevent her from showing her inteligence on situations where she wants to prove herself.
And "independent" if she was really independent she would not be the type of girl who continues self deprectiating and cares about opinions of people like Sasuke.

You described a perfect heroine and this is not what Sakura is.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#50 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:53 PM

You described a perfect heroine and this is not what Sakura is.

I described a heroine.  There's no such thing as "perfect."  No one is perfect, even fictional characters.  

Sakura has flaws, and makes mistakes, but that does not mean she is not independent.  The fact that she makes her own choices (even if they're wrong), and takes chances (even if they're not the best), and wants to prove herself (even to people who may not be worthy) is a reflection of personal independence.

I will take Sakura, a girl who keeps moving forward -- even if she does so imperfectly -- over Hinata any day, a girl who stutters, cowers, and is constantly consumed with self-doubt while making the same damning mistakes as Sakura.  

Hinata also "lets her emotions get the best of her in dire situations to prevent her from showing her inteligence on situations where she wants to prove herself."  Hinata has the same flaws for which you vilify Sakura, while also lacking any of the strength, leadership, or capability.

Oh, and this part: "she was never shown to be 'independent and clever'"  -- is BS.  Sakura is both.  You appear to be intentionally conflating occasional errors in judgment and personal weakness with dependence and stupidity.  Not the same at all.

#51 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:41 AM

Who's sexier then it would be hinata

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#52 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:45 AM

Where is the Chiyo option? I'll take Granny Chiyo over Sakura and Hinata any day. Her crooked smile is lovely.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 11 August 2014 - 02:48 AM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#53 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 11 August 2014 - 02:57 AM

Where is the Chiyo option? I'll take Granny Chiyo over Sakura and Hinata any day. Her crooked smile is lovely.

Looooool xD

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#54 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

Don't read much into it. As I said, I view the most of the repsonses as a proxy. I interpreted the question to focus on physical appearance and I really don't see either one much more physically attractive than the other.

I don't care for the whiling violet character type and Hinata bores me to tears as a character. If you wanted to know which I'd be attracted to as a whole that's a different matter.

I voted that way for a lark and just cause I could.

For what it's worth my wife is definitely not in the Hinata mold.

#55 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:55 AM

Don't read much into it. As I said, I view the most of the repsonses as a proxy. I interpreted the question to focus on physical appearance and I really don't see either one much more physically attractive than the other.

I don't care for the whiling violet character type and Hinata bores me to tears as a character. If you wanted to know which I'd be attracted to as a whole that's a different matter.

I voted that way for a lark and just cause I could.

For what it's worth my wife is definitely not in the Hinata mold.

I got it.

And even if you'd really voted for Hinata with conviction, I wouldn't expect your wife to be like her.   :wink:

#56 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:32 AM

chiyo.jpg

eh10ut.jpg

#57 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

Hinata's cute, but she would look better if she had better fashion sense. Maybe not revealing or anything, but just something that doesn't make her look so ... the outfit just doesn't suit her body.  :ermm: I didn't even know she was so well-endowed until Sakura had to heal her after during the Pain Arc. It doesn't make her look as good as she could be.

I don't think Hinata's ugly, but I voted for Sakura. She has clothes that better suit her athleticism. Her green eyes stand out against her skin color and she has a very beautiful face that outclasses whatever Hinata has for looks (especially in those new sketches, she looks stunning). Hinata's face is just average.

I have a weakness for beautiful faces, whether fictional characters or in real life. Of course Sakura is my option. :happy:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 11 August 2014 - 06:25 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#58 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

Well I say Sakura. Not that Hinata is ugly or anything but I like Sakura's Personality overall more. Well except for the Sasuke thing, but Like I said for some reason Kishi insists on having his Adolescent Females (sans Temari) stunted at the crush phase for ABSOLUTELY no reason.

The poll has a very obvious answer. gXEJfPY.png

WORD..... :cool:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 August 2014 - 01:49 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#59 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:46 PM

The poll has a very obvious answer. gXEJfPY.png

#60 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

I shall now announce the results of the poll. The winner is... Hinata!
WqQwzgf.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuga, Shippuden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users