92 replies to this topic

#21 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Chatte, don't be so bothered... These corrections doesn't prove that Kishimoto doesn't care about her... Man, you have no idea how much corrections he improves on volumes editions from jump release... xD He make a lot of corrections, on draws and speechs in volumes edition.

It's pretty possible (I'm certain so either) that Sakura had the same seal of Mito and Tsunade... She's in good company.

There two hypothesis:

1)At the first, Kishimoto had a different technique name for her (White strength) and then changed his mind.

2)Imho, more probable, the editor who deals digitally to insert the letters on pages with PS, have just confused the kanji "white" with "100".

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#22 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

Don't feel down unnecessarily. Unfortunately Sakura has been placed on hiatus for a volume but probably when Tsunade arrives something else will be revealed. To have Sakura not surpass Tsunade would indeed be wasted.

That been said it baffles me that the mistake persisted for the entire jump releases. The first time it appeared one could've argued a typo.

The difference is caused by just one damn horizontal line.

#23 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

@六道仙人

Dunno, really what to believe anymore. It's sad you know, because it comes a chapter like 632 and 635 and then he sidelines her again and again and again and then, you still have the hope left that maybe it was something different and he has plans for her but then the volume comes out and you see that well, it's the same thing so every hope you had he might do it right this time, is crushed.

Dunno...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#24 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

At least the Yin Seal being the slug equivalent to the Curse Seal theory is still possible (for what it's worth). In regards to the reaction of this new development, well it's not the end of the world. We shouldn't look at the names rather the utilities of the seal is the most important aspect. Functionally it's still a chakra pool for Sakura to draw on for a more liberal fighting style. The potential exists for chakra intensive jutsu to be used like the remote healing and summoning. Right now I'm very curious to see how Kishi will handle this situation because he isn't one to not remember already established stipulations or concepts. He had the knowledge to reflect back on the first chapter that showed Team 7 on their own respective summonings when drawing this cover. That's an indication of him taking into consideration his earlier work. The repercussions of Byakugou may be addressed in the near future whenever Tsunade arrives on the battlefield. 

I'm wondering if it's possible for Katsuyu to fuse with either Tsunade or Sakura. How would that alter their forms? 

Edited by Atheck, 05 September 2013 - 09:10 AM.

#25 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

@六道仙人

Dunno, really what to believe anymore. It's sad you know, because it comes a chapter like 632 and 635 and then he sidelines her again and again and again and then, you still have the hope left that maybe it was something different and he has plans for her but then the volume comes out and you see that well, it's the same thing so every hope you had he might do it right this time, is crushed.

Dunno...

wait... How this change of technique could mean that he doesn't care about her anymore? I repeat anyway, Kishimoto, in volumes edition, makes a lot of corrections. I wouldn't blame him, he lives a sort of hell by overworking weekly for the jump. Besides lately he complained to have a lot of eye tiredness...

Anyway, don't feel down... Byakugou no jutsu (Tsunade's) or Byakugou no in (Sakura's), Sakura is still here. If Kishimoto doesn't really care about her, then he wouldn't give a damn about giving her the same technique as Mito's and Tsunade's. Goold lord, he even make her the main character alongside Naruto in the last movie.

Sure you are reacting rashly ^^ Let's see how will put here Kishimoto forwards... Don't feel down and go on with your interesting theories ^^

Doesn't the recent development of manga becoming more similar to RTN's trama? :umm:

Edited by 六道仙人, 05 September 2013 - 09:11 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#26 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

What sort of changes does Kishimoto make between the weekly and volume editions??

#27 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

What sort of changes does Kishimoto make between the weekly and volume editions??

corrections of statements, by changing some kanji and especially draws. In shortly, a volume editions is like a perfect edition of jump releases.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#28 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

wait... How this change of technique could mean that he doesn't care about her anymore? I repeat anyway, Kishimoto, in volumes edition, makes a lot of corrections. I wouldn't blame him, he lives a sort of hell by overworking weekly for the jump. Besides lately he complained to have a lot of eye tiredness...

Anyway, don't feel down... Byakugou no jutsu (Tsunade's) or Byakugou no in (Sakura's), Sakura is still here. If Kishimoto doesn't really care about her, then he wouldn't give a damn about giving her the same technique as Mito's and Tsunade's. Goold lord, he even make her the main character alongside Naruto in the last movie.

Sure you are reacting rashly ^^ Let's see how will put here Kishimoto forwards... Don't feel down and go on with your interesting theories ^^

Doesn't the recent development of manga becoming more similar to RTN's trama? :umm:

Agreed he would've never given her the seal if he planned for her not to use it.

#29 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

corrections of statements, by changing some kanji and especially draws. In shortly, a volume editions is like a perfect edition of jump releases.

Thank yous!  So, essentially typose and such.  Makes sense, it just seems strange that the same mistake would occur twice in separate chapters.

Edited by morgaine4, 05 September 2013 - 09:18 AM.

#30 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

This small change of name, by giving her the same technique of Tsunade's... I'm a little surprised yeah but, in this case, I think that it makes more sense, isn't?
Basically Kishimoto gave to Sakura the same technique as Tsunade's, who took surely lessons from her grandmother Mito. In a short, it's the same Uzumaki technique.

At the first, I felt absolutely strange that Tsunade taught to Sakura a different technique (White strength) that we have never seen on her (Tsunade). Why would Sakura have a different technique?

@morgaine4

Also that's why in japan not a lot of people buy the jumps. you can find a lot of abandoned jumps everywhere (metro, shops, parks, etc..), read them and leave them there. It's like a kinda recycling. Japanese people prefer to buy the volume editions to making collections.

Edited by 六道仙人, 05 September 2013 - 09:25 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#31 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

I assumed that the seal had a different name because the jutsu/types of jutsu Sakura would (be able to) use would differ from those that Tsunade would (be able to) use.  That's the problem, as Atheck, mentioned based on her genetics there are some things that Tsunade probably wouldn't allow Sakura to do --unless she can find a way to balance the adverse effects of certain techniques (like, did she perform some sort of carnosine therapy on herself to deal with rapid aging?).  I'm more concerned that Kishimoto won't care enough to give us details on how Sakura is able to perform jutsu that Tsunade is, how she's able to perfom more advanced versions of Tsunade's jutsu (like I don't know being bisected, but still having some sort of connection to her lower half so that her lower have can walk itself over to her body and so that she can reconnect herself).  I mean, he spends chapters rehashing previous chapter, he stalls for chapters when those could have been used to really develop/showcase characters other than Naruto, Sasuke, and Shikamaru.

@morgaine4

Also that's why in japan not a lot of people buy the jumps. you can find a lot of abandoned jumps everywhere (metro, shops, parks, etc..), read them and leave them there. It's like a kinda recycling. Japanese people prefer to buy the volume editions to making collections.

That's super-interesting, thank you!

Edited by morgaine4, 05 September 2013 - 09:38 AM.

#32 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:37 AM

It still makes me wonder what Sakura will do with her seal once she unleashes it. It does kinda suck she's limited since she doesn't have the Uzumaki longevity like Naruto and Tsunade do, but we shouldn't count Sakura out just yet. She has something up her sleeve, I'm sure of it.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#33 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:41 AM

do you remember Tsunade's rules? "Only those who have awakened the byakugou no jutsu are allowed to join in the battle!" Well, that was a kind of foreshadowing about Sakura since she's her pupil. Sure that Tsunade said that only her has the byakugou but she was specifying only in that moment, when Sakura didn't have awake the byakugou yet...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#34 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

I wonder though... What if Byakugo seal is an upgraded version of Infuuin? It would explain a lot of things. Like Byakugo is the upgraded version of Sozo Saisei. maybe it happens so with the seals?!

#35 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

That would make sense but the Byakugou seal isn't an exclusive of Sakura's it seems. Katsuyu alluded to Tsunade implementing its powers as the Kages were being healed. How would this be possible when only the seal's chakra was being distributed to Katsuyu's slugs? What other explanation could there be? 

#36 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:10 AM

Yeah, I remember those rules Tsunade gave, and only I find them kinda silly, but hey the medics know there job and don't infer unless it's absolutely necessary.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#37 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

That would make sense but the Byakugou seal isn't an exclusive of Sakura's it seems. Katsuyu alluded to Tsunade implementing its powers as the Kages were being healed. How would this be possible when only the seal's chakra was being distributed to Katsuyu's slugs? What other explanation could there be? 

I am not sure to what you are referring? As far as I know Katsuyu alluded to Tsunade's jutsu not seal? Sorry if I am not making any sense...

#38 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

I mean this. 

008.pngIt's just odd that Katsuyu would mention Byakugou and then after it a closeup panel of Tsunade's seal is provided. 

#39 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

Oh, yeah, I remember asking Megi and she said that it made a referral as in Byakugo the jutsu.

Though you are kinda right. Dunno, I am more confused than ever.

#40 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:33 AM

Oh, yeah, I remember asking Megi and she said that it made a referral as in Byakugo the jutsu.

Though you are kinda right. Dunno, I am more confused than ever.

Interesting thought. Did you notice how Katsuyu mentioned that its ability to restore others is linked to Tsunade's jutsu/seal? From what's gathered of other instances where it was summoned healing was manageable, for itself; or least a form of self-preservation. What technique exists (by itself) that is capable of healing its user automatically yet has no known feats of tending to the damages suffered by others? That would be Sage Mode or senjutsu. A senjutsu user was stated to be capable of self-restoration. 

It may be that Katsuyu, whilst being able to heal itself, can't do so for others because of the nature of its powers. Or at least not on the same scale as Tsunade's jutsu. The Byakugou is undoubtedly an inspiration of the slugs. Whether it's just a distributable  version of their healing properties has yet to be confirmed though. 

Edited by Atheck, 05 September 2013 - 10:35 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sakura Haruno, Byakugou, Byakugou Seal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users