Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1514 replies to this topic

#1361 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 11:38 PM

I believe the Trails in the Sky trilogy is on steam so I definitely will :smile: The cross bell Duology is coming out for steam this summer but only in Japanese, but I'll see if I can hunt for them if there's no localization. By the way are you gonna going to play Hajimari no Kiseki and Kuro no Kiseki if they get localized? :happy: I definitely will

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 March 2021 - 11:39 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1362 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 12:04 AM

I believe the Trails in the Sky trilogy is on steam so I definitely will :smile: The cross bell Duology is coming out for steam this summer but only in Japanese, but I'll see if I can hunt for them if there's no localization. By the way are you gonna going to play Hajimari no Kiseki and Kuro no Kiseki if they get localized? :happy: I definitely will

Absolutely. You can get Crossbell in English, the original one for Zero is hilariously bad, but a group called geofront did a new one that is light years better. You basically buy a downloadable version of the original Japanese version and place the translation into of it. There is an English for Azure which is pretty good. Geofront is makong there own for Azrue as well.

falcom rereleased Crossbell last year and I except NISA will translate that at some point. If you don’t want to wait, I can show you how to get them in English.

#1363 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 01:57 AM

Cool, thanks :D

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1364 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 09 April 2021 - 06:40 AM

I've attained a whole new level of appreciation for AsuShin after reading the clarified spoilers of 3.0 + 1.0.

a72.jpg

Edited by Kagomaru, 09 April 2021 - 06:46 AM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1365 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 26 April 2021 - 08:56 PM

Re-reading Rave Master really reminds me the reason why  Haru and Elie were my original OTP before NaruSaku. 

b6a5a8c160bc5829e484174a99d483a3.jpg

Haru x Ellie  -  Rave Master!

If there is one managaka I trust to write a really great story from start to finish it's definitely Hiro Mashima... I know some people want to give him slack for Fairy Tail but even he admitted that the story of Fairy Tail wasn't exactly planned.... Which to an en extent you could definitely see especially since it was only meant to last less than 10 volumes if memory serve me correctly.   

Plus given the kind of writer he is  when it pertains to the afterwards section of his volumes be it Rave Master... Fairy Tail, or even his current series Edens Zero the guy is always honest. That is something I believe is very important in a writer is to be simply honest!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1366 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 29 April 2021 - 12:57 AM

Re-reading Rave Master really reminds me the reason why  Haru and Elie were my original OTP before NaruSaku. 

b6a5a8c160bc5829e484174a99d483a3.jpg

Haru x Ellie  -  Rave Master!

If there is one managaka I trust to write a really great story from start to finish it's definitely Hiro Mashima... I know some people want to give him slack for Fairy Tail but even he admitted that the story of Fairy Tail wasn't exactly planned.... Which to an en extent you could definitely see especially since it was only meant to last less than 10 volumes if memory serve me correctly.   

Plus given the kind of writer he is  when it pertains to the afterwards section of his volumes be it Rave Master... Fairy Tail, or even his current series Edens Zero the guy is always honest. That is something I believe is very important in a writer is to be simply honest!

I agree with this assessment on his writing and character 100%.   His honest and personable attitude and his willingness to engage the fanbase is why he's one of my favorite manga writers. I'm also hoping that Rave Master gets an anime reboot in the near future.  

#1367 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 31 May 2021 - 05:42 AM

https://youtu.be/DcFeHepSHGc?list=LL

#1368 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 31 May 2021 - 09:40 AM

https://youtu.be/DcFeHepSHGc?list=LL

When it comes to sonic it depends on which canon, if its satam and the archie comics I prefer Sonic x Sally (shame the archie comics had to be rebooted due Ken Penders). Sonic boom I support Sonic and amy

#1369 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 31 May 2021 - 02:20 PM

Same disposition here. I generally support Satam/Archie canon ships such as Sonally, Bunnie x Antoine and Knuckles x Julie-Su. Other than that, I'm all for Sega's canon ships.

#1370 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 31 May 2021 - 08:39 PM

I'm SonAmy over here. I'm still pissed off to this day that Knuckles X Julie-Su had to be destroyed and put into the trash, thanks to Ken Penders' jealousy over Ian Flynn's work. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#1371 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 01 June 2021 - 05:11 PM

I'm SonAmy over here. I'm still pissed off to this day that Knuckles X Julie-Su had to be destroyed and put into the trash, thanks to Ken Penders' jealousy over Ian Flynn's work. 

From I understand Ken Penders planed to to his own comic about Julie-su, but from what I hear it's never been published.

There this group of fans who continued the original timeline for archie comics called arichie sonic online if you want to check it out.

#1372 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 06:01 PM

I keep hearing there was a lot of stuff Ken Penders did that hurt the Archie Comics canon big time, as well as some ideas he had in mind but never got off the ground that just didnt sit well. Is it as bad as Ive heard?

#1373 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 June 2021 - 06:36 PM

From I understand Ken Penders planed to to his own comic about Julie-su, but from what I hear it's never been published.

There this group of fans who continued the original timeline for archie comics called arichie sonic online if you want to check it out.

It's actually about Lara-Su, Knuckles (or in Penders' own twist on the subject of not using SEGA characters, O'Knox) and Julie-Su's daughter. And I'm up-to-date with the news and honestly, it's like Boruto series = ONE. Hot. Mess! It's been over a decade when he announced the project and there's hardly any progress and kept changing BS such as making a paid app and trying to bring back his stories (Knuckles Series, Mobius 25 Years Later -his part only) for some money when he knows damn well that will cause legal troubles.

I know about the Archie Sonic Online website, I'm frequently visit when they do updates. I can't wait for the next part of the team's version of the Endangered Species arc.  

latest?cb=20140126021943

#1374 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 07:21 PM

Apologies of the double post, I'm not supposed to do that.

I keep hearing there was a lot of stuff Ken Penders did that hurt the Archie Comics canon big time, as well as some ideas he had in mind but never got off the ground that just didnt sit well. Is it as bad as Ive heard?

Oh boy, there are tons. Recommend to head over ThanksKenPenders on tumblr for more detailed information. I'm going to bring the skimmed version:

1) All of this started when Archie hired a new editor. Around the time, the stories were getting ten-times worse (such as "Evil Sonic" had sex with Bunnie)

2) Because of Mobius: 25 Years Later was his pet project and wasn't going anywhere story-wise, the new editor suggested to bring Shadow into the storyline...

... that did not work for Penders and he legit quit. 

3) Which brought Ian Flynn, who was a Sonic fan in the hay day, and started working and fixing the series to make it more enjoyable for Sonic fans.

4) Then came the Sonic and Knuckles Archives... well, Penders wasn't making anymore money, not getting any new gigs (he should had done that) so he started his legal journey to get royalties, fine and dandy...

5) but then,  here comes Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, for the Nintendo DS in 2008, developed by BioWare. So apparently, his fans thought the game outright "copyright infringed" his works, believing that Shade and the Nocturnus clan directly = Julie-Su and the Dark Legion (the best answer is that they're actually expies), they told him and he began to sue Sega, and BioWare (which now owned by EA, so we have to include the infamous gaming company) in 2010. 

6) Then it got crazy in the courts because when the lawyers for Archie tried to do their defense, there were loopholes as Penders did not signed a contract and there were copies and the originals were destroyed in a fire years back in the late 90s. So, eventually, it was settled but with the cost:

7) Penders started to do The Lara-Su Chronicles in 2012... but wanted to demand Archie to create mandates for his characters he created (he made over 100 of these Archie Sonic exclusive cast), primarily for Julie-Su, Lara-Su and Locke (who sacrificed himself in Knuckles Enerjak arc, and that pissed off Penders because he did a personal story for Locke in M25YL).

8) So that made SEGA and Archie to deleted or get rid not only characters from Penders but also characters from other previous writers, such as Karl Bollers (he created Mina and Dr. Finitevus).

9) That screwed up Flynn's plans and also the storylines such as Endangered Species, which was ready to be printed at the time.

10) With Capcom's Megaman series making money, the crossover Worlds Collide had to come with another Genesis Wave, which after the crossover event, Nu252 reboot happened. 

... that's the nutshell. 

latest?cb=20140126021943

#1375 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 08:07 PM

Apologies of the double post, I'm not supposed to do that.

Oh boy, there are tons. Recommend to head over ThanksKenPenders on tumblr for more detailed information. I'm going to bring the skimmed version:

1) All of this started when Archie hired a new editor. Around the time, the stories were getting ten-times worse (such as "Evil Sonic" had sex with Bunnie)
2) Because of Mobius: 25 Years Later was his pet project and wasn't going anywhere story-wise, the new editor suggested to bring Shadow into the storyline...
... that did not work for Penders and he legit quit. 
3) Which brought Ian Flynn, who was a Sonic fan in the hay day, and started working and fixing the series to make it more enjoyable for Sonic fans.
4) Then came the Sonic and Knuckles Archives... well, Penders wasn't making anymore money, not getting any new gigs (he should had done that) so he started his legal journey to get royalties, fine and dandy...
5) but then,  here comes Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood, for the Nintendo DS in 2008, developed by BioWare. So apparently, his fans thought the game outright "copyright infringed" his works, believing that Shade and the Nocturnus clan directly = Julie-Su and the Dark Legion (the best answer is that they're actually expies), they told him and he began to sue Sega, and BioWare (which now owned by EA, so we have to include the infamous gaming company) in 2010. 
6) Then it got crazy in the courts because when the lawyers for Archie tried to do their defense, there were loopholes as Penders did not signed a contract and there were copies and the originals were destroyed in a fire years back in the late 90s. So, eventually, it was settled but with the cost:
7) Penders started to do The Lara-Su Chronicles in 2012... but wanted to demand Archie to create mandates for his characters he created (he made over 100 of these Archie Sonic exclusive cast), primarily for Julie-Su, Lara-Su and Locke (who sacrificed himself in Knuckles Enerjak arc, and that pissed off Penders because he did a personal story for Locke in M25YL).
8) So that made SEGA and Archie to deleted or get rid not only characters from Penders but also characters from other previous writers, such as Karl Bollers (he created Mina and Dr. Finitevus).
9) That screwed up Flynn's plans and also the storylines such as Endangered Species, which was ready to be printed at the time.
10) With Capcom's Megaman series making money, the crossover Worlds Collide had to come with another Genesis Wave, which after the crossover event, Nu252 reboot happened. 

... that's the nutshell. 

Holy schnikes!! I knew it was bad but this takes it to a whole new level of nuts! It also sounds like Mr. Penders had a few issues even before the editor shift that led things to be like they were.

It also shows how some writers can tend to be in the comic industry or anywhere else now and again.

#1376 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 09:56 PM

Holy schnikes!! I knew it was bad but this takes it to a whole new level of nuts! It also sounds like Mr. Penders had a few issues even before the editor shift that led things to be like they were.

It also shows how some writers can tend to be in the comic industry or anywhere else now and again.

And there's more to it, way before Flynn came into the picture.

Apparently, Penders was NEVER a teamplayer while working on the comics to begin with. He butted heads with Bollers, in and outside work (it gotten ugly in Penders' own forums). What broke the cow's back was Bollers' Return to Angel Island arc, which many fans loved out of all of the storylines in Archie Sonic's Dark Ages, pissed Penders off because the arc killed off majority of the echidnas. There was also stuff such as Penders was having a hissyfit during the Sonic Adventure tie-in after the Knuckles series was cancelled because it interfere with his grand storyline.

It was basically his way OR the highway through the whole comic run after Knuckles' cancellation and those stories merged into the main Sonic comic. Once he took over as headwriter after Bollers quit, the storylines went into crazy mode, such as Sonic messing around with Bunnie, Snively suddenly joined the Freedom Fighters and other stuff without any consequences.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#1377 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:24 AM

Besides SoKai, what else is your favorite Kingdom Hearts pairing?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#1378 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 05:41 PM

After my posts about Archie Sonic and Ken Penders' BS, I want to rant a bit:

Sure, Penders created some characters, design-wise, (Julie-Su, Enerjak, Lien-Da, etc.) but the man not only can't draw but he cannot write for s***. He always claiming that there is some grand scheme in his stories for hype, which in result never comes to either fruition or resolution. He is horrible when doing character development. He kept on saying that his females are "badasses", when they obviously aren't under his pen. Hardly show them fighting at all. Best examples was in Mobius 25 Years Later as Julie-Su, Sally and even Lien-Da were like typical housewives. (Don't get me started with his writing with Sally, that's a whole other story.) Not to mention how he handled Locke with all of the bad choices and actions, his relationship with Knuckles and with Lara-Le, his ex-wife.  It is how "better microwave the baby" meme came about. Hell, the whole Brotherhood of Guardians don't deserve a pass with this (I was glad Ian Flynn sent them to a bus with no return).

Then we have Penders always wanted Knuckles to outbest Sonic everytime. Don't get me wrong, Knuckles is one of my favorites but Penders just made him almost a Shadow 2.0 before Shadow even existed, with the crazy powers (Chaos Knuckles). 

His plots were just meh. I heard in the past that the Knuckles series was "the mature" of the comics, going deep in themes and stuff. When I started to read them, those people lied. Plots didn't resolve properly. Always, like "oh its coming later". And when we get to the significant parts, it was like "what?". Penders could not have his characters go against Eggman/Robotnik but always said that the echidnas "would outsmart/always better than Robotnik". Then added nonsense mystical/magical being such as the Ancient Walkers and the Source of All. And don't get me started with a poem from one issue in Knuckles that was came from the Holocaust.  I know one storyline that had potential but he didn't continued was Lara-Su/Jani-Ca's debut in Sonic 106-109. Ian Flynn managed to fix and continued that storyline as part of Silver's story in Sonic Universe. And that was crazy and awesome! (I actually had made a what-if fighting game for that storyline in the Bumblekast forums). 

Also, he tended to ignore the actual Sonic lore, literally. All I saw was stuff derived from other comics and TVs shows, Star Trek and Superman were the obvious choices. Hell, we had the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars showed up in one point. Not even kidding.  

Now I get he wants royalties for the Sonic and Knuckles archives, but I wouldn't get in a hissyfit, claiming characters that created for the series exclusively but then pull them out to make my own universe just for spite. Penders is just a sad, pitiful man that should had go somewhere else to get money. He believed that he's "famous" because he brought the comic series and the franchise in general to the map but in reality, he did not. Another thing is he wasn't a teamplayer with his co-workers at Archie. He would always tried to better than the other writers and do his own twists that would overall affected the plots and not to mention unable to communicate properly with the team. When someone else write a story and handled it better, he gets angry and change it whenever he get his hands on it. It's a reason why I can't stand him. I tend to ignore his upcoming projects and tweets because he's just all show but no work.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#1379 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 09:14 PM

Sure, Penders created some characters, design-wise, (Julie-Su, Enerjak, Lien-Da, etc.) but the man not only can't draw but he cannot write for s***. He always claiming that there is some grand scheme in his stories for hype, which in result never comes to either fruition or resolution. He is horrible when doing character development. He kept on saying that his females are "badasses", when they obviously aren't under his pen. Hardly show them fighting at all. Best examples was in Mobius 25 Years Later as Julie-Su, Sally and even Lien-Da were like typical housewives. (Don't get me started with his writing with Sally, that's a whole other story.) Not to mention how he handled Locke with all of the bad choices and actions, his relationship with Knuckles and with Lara-Le, his ex-wife.  It is how "better microwave the baby" meme came about. Hell, the whole Brotherhood of Guardians don't deserve a pass with this (I was glad Ian Flynn sent them to a bus with no return).

Then we have Penders always wanted Knuckles to outbest Sonic everytime. Don't get me wrong, Knuckles is one of my favorites but Penders just made him almost a Shadow 2.0 before Shadow even existed, with the crazy powers (Chaos Knuckles). 

His plots were just meh. I heard in the past that the Knuckles series was "the mature" of the comics, going deep in themes and stuff. When I started to read them, those people lied. Plots didn't resolve properly. Always, like "oh its coming later". And when we get to the significant parts, it was like "what?". Penders could not have his characters go against Eggman/Robotnik but always said that the echidnas "would outsmart/always better than Robotnik". Then added nonsense mystical/magical being such as the Ancient Walkers and the Source of All. And don't get me started with a poem from one issue in Knuckles that was came from the Holocaust.  I know one storyline that had potential but he didn't continued was Lara-Su/Jani-Ca's debut in Sonic 106-109. Ian Flynn managed to fix and continued that storyline as part of Silver's story in Sonic Universe. And that was crazy and awesome! (I actually had made a what-if fighting game for that storyline in the Bumblekast forums). 

Also, he tended to ignore the actual Sonic lore, literally. All I saw was stuff derived from other comics and TVs shows, Star Trek and Superman were the obvious choices. Hell, we had the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars showed up in one point. Not even kidding.  

Now I get he wants royalties for the Sonic and Knuckles archives, but I wouldn't get in a hissyfit, claiming characters that created for the series exclusively but then pull them out to make my own universe just for spite. Penders is just a sad, pitiful man that should had go somewhere else to get money. He believed that he's "famous" because he brought the comic series and the franchise in general to the map but in reality, he did not. Another thing is he wasn't a teamplayer with his co-workers at Archie. He would always tried to better than the other writers and do his own twists that would overall affected the plots and not to mention unable to communicate properly with the team. When someone else write a story and handled it better, he gets angry and change it whenever he get his hands on it. It's a reason why I can't stand him. I tend to ignore his upcoming projects and tweets because he's just all show but no work.

Theres sometimes the problem with comic books since some writers will do better with characters someone else made but at the same time, they can also end up retconning stuff that was done out of their own displeasure for it.

And it sounds a lot like how it sounds with Penders. Honestly thats one edge for manga writers, outside of when their series get turned into anime. Just makes a guy wish that consistency with creative teams could be good for all kinds of media to have some cohesion to the story they tell.

#1380 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 03 June 2021 - 01:21 AM

Don't forget that he's frequently insulted his former co-workers - Ian Flynn in particular - over on social media to the point where they've had him blocked, and even subtly encouraged his own fanbase to harass them until the blow-up became too big that he had to step in and end the mess he started.  He's a real piece of work.   It's also a shame that Sonic Brotherhood was retconned from Sonic's proper game canon and never got a sequel since it tied into plot threads set up from Sonic Battle and Sonic Advance 3.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users