#61 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Jun 6 2011, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL you guys! Maybe they'll create a whole different version of the manga that ends with SS and NH if they want it so much.

Doubt it Pierot has already done a lot of NS development since shippuden started (in addition with the openings, endings, movies etc) they are too late to be backing down and start developing other pairings but knowing how a terrible job Pierot has done since the invasion of Pain arc (ep 166 Hinata's filler confession) you never know they will pretty much screw up if they make the pairings they support instead of the one Kishi supports. sleep.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#62 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:50 PM

I actually don't find Hinata as..."weird" as many people claim her for. Overly shy, yes. Creeper, yea. OKAY SO SHE'S SOMEWHAT ON THE STRANGE SIDE. She's not a bad character though- just not a great as a match for Naruto as Sakura is tongue.gif

narusaku.gif

And I too was a wee bit in disappointment that the scene I've been looking forward to for over a zillion weeks was not as good as it deserved to be.
OTP and my Bby

#63 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Chew @ Jun 6 2011, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually don't find Hinata as..."weird" as many people claim her for. Overly shy, yes. Creeper, yea. OKAY SO SHE'S SOMEWHAT ON THE STRANGE SIDE. She's not a bad character though- just not a great as a match for Naruto as Sakura is tongue.gif

narusaku.gif

And I too was a wee bit in disappointment that the scene I've been looking forward to for over a zillion weeks was not as good as it deserved to be.

I understand your point but the important thing is that Naruto sees her as weird due to his introduction of her character in the chunin exams.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#64 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:54 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Jun 5 2011, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I lol'd

if they start messing with Kushina's story to make her more like Hinata or something Imma bus' a cap in they ass.

Get in line. The 'hole' will be bigger than Konoha when you get your turn. Anyway though, I doubt they would. They don't cut out WHOLE stories. Maybe a scene less or more here and there (Okay, mostly.) but definitely not change the whole STORY.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#65 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Jun 7 2011, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get in line. The 'hole' will be bigger than Konoha when you get your turn. Anyway though, I doubt they would. They don't cut out WHOLE stories. Maybe a scene less or more here and there (Okay, mostly.) but definitely not change the whole STORY.

Despite all these additions/omissions, they wouldn't risk Kishi's wrath by making changes of such magnitude.

#66 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

Yeah I don't think they'll screw around with that. Yeaahhhh I agree Kishi would definitely do something about it.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#67 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

At least they are going straight by the manga.... I just wish they would put a little bit more effort in it, considering its probably the most famous Japanese Manga story/anime in today's world. Take your jobs seriously fellas.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users