• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:44 AM

Episode 189 is out!

I shouldn't have bothered watching this episode ><
Cat ears seriously ? Gimme a break >_>
And the whole Sakura fanboying over Sasuke cause he had catears on for the lose...
Only good point of this episode is that Sakura wears the cat ears thats it I guess.

Edited by Davidos, 02 December 2010 - 12:12 PM.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:53 PM

This is actually the first filler I have watched since the end of Pain arc and I only saw the first five minutes of the episode it was horrible. down.gif

Another flashback ep with old team seven:

-Naruto acting like an idiot more than usual.

-Sakura oggling at Sasuke like she's really in love with him (no wonder the opposite fandoms highly believes that she loves Sasuke Pierot is brainwashing the fandom).

-Sasuke stealing the spotlight like the series is named Sasuke and not Naruto.

This is horrible and what's worse they keep showing fan girl Sakura making her look like she's deeply in love with Sasuke. If they ever do her confession it will make it look like she was lying even more. Pierot wants to fandom to highly believe she was lying in her confession it will also make them hate her even more (as if that's even possible dry.gif).

I'm sorry to say this and with all due respect with no bashing but I hate Pierot simple as that. They have destroy a great series that is Naruto with these stupid worthless fillers if I was Kishi I would have hang myself for selling the rights to make an anime of my manga to Pierot. Pierot don't base the true pairing development Kishi has done in his manga since the beginning which is NS and they are only following what the fandom is requesting and that's biased logic to make NH and SS canon with these fillers.

I have finally calm down and the only thing I can say is I feel sorry for Kishimoto and the fans who are only believing what's in the anime rather than the manga (the poor souls sad.gif).
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 01:14 PM

Cat ears... cat ears? ......... Well.....

Why I am even watching this?

And the next filler seems as boring as this one.
I wish Pierrot never existed, those guys over there are just wasting oxygen. I honestily could make an better script than them any day.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#4 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 2 2010, 01:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-Sakura oggling at Sasuke like she's really in love with him (no wonder the opposite fandoms highly believes that she loves Sasuke Pierot is brainwashing the fandom).

This is horrible and what's worse they keep showing fan girl Sakura making her look like she's deeply in love with Sasuke. If they ever do her confession it will make it look like she was lying even more. Pierot wants to fandom to highly believe she was lying in her confession it will also make them hate her even more (as if that's even possible dry.gif).

I didn't even think of that yet you are so right its like Pierrot is trying to discredit Sakura as a character and make her totally unbelievable =/.

Edited by Davidos, 02 December 2010 - 02:27 PM.

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 02:58 PM

Hmm.... the preview for next episode seems to be really good. It looks like they're using the theme of "experience". While the old man is a Genin, even he can go toe-to-toe with young skilled Jounins thanks to his vast experience (from the looks of it). I'm guessing they're going against Kishi's ideals in a good way.

Whereas Kishi goes with Younger generation>Older generation, the anime is going Young < Older. I guess they're trying to say, "what's the use of Jutsus and tactics if you don't have enough experience to complement it? It doesn't matter if you're genin or not, what's important is what you learn through the years and make it useful for you."

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#6 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

about as painful and mind numbingly pointless as any episode so far.

Naruto was basically inept, stupid as a post, and useless until the end. Sakura was pointless again, and Sasuke was overblown and the uber hero as usual. Hell Kiba would have been better then Naruto in the comedic relief role given the cats and dogs angle.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#7 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 08:02 PM

I didn't expected much but as soon as I heard the big cat talking, I didn't need more hints to say that this episode would be very bad and I was right so I won't elaborate with the bad point, there are too many of them.

As for the next episode, I guess it doesn't look THAT bad but I'll wait to see it before saying more.

BTW, I'm surprise that they didn't add a 'Hinata is the main heroine and is better then all...even Naruto' filler but then again, it's seem like we have many filler episode to endure before we go back to the main focus so I won't be surprise if they do at least one.

To think that, in the manga, I was tired with Sasuke being the main character because of the Kage summit and his fight with Danzo, I guess that won't compain much after all those very VERY painful fillers episodes.

#8 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 10:24 PM

Umm, okay, stop making fillers now, thank you rolleyes.gif

#9 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:15 PM

does anyone know the episode line up for the next few weeks? I wanna know how much longer we'll have to wait :'(....i miss watching the anime and I wanna see NARUSAKU!

#10 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:53 AM

Like i said not watching it and i'm not going to, but from the sound of your comments it seems in this episode everyone was wearing cat ears............Looks like the fangirls (Pierot) really did catch Sasuke lol my sig can tell the future. a_dance.gif

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Dec 2 2010, 03:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
does anyone know the episode line up for the next few weeks? I wanna know how much longer we'll have to wait :'(....i miss watching the anime and I wanna see NARUSAKU!

Keep waiting from the episode list catsi showed we will have fillers probably until January 2011.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:12 AM

Let's degrade Sakura's confession with miserable fillers.

Edited by Dreamer, 03 December 2010 - 01:14 AM.

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Dreamer @ Dec 2 2010, 06:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's degrade Sakura's confession with miserable fillers.

And that's exactly what Pierot will do but not in a good way, they might end up making Naruto remember Hinata's confession and telling Sakura the he loves her. facepalm.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 03 December 2010 - 02:49 AM

What the kitten was that?! Honestly, I thought I was watching some other anime besides Naruto... what in the hell is wrong with Perriot? Are they just purposely trying to piss us off with these fillers? Excuse me while I go watch some Batman: TAS...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#15 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 03:19 AM

It was a sad excuse for an episode. I lol'd many times at the mere ridiculousness! Ughhh I really am hoping for the fillers to end soon. Like naruto-z said, are there any episode line ups available? Maybe so we can predict when the anime will go back to the main plot?

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#16 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

Upcoming chapters will be :
2010-12-09 190. Naruto and the old soldier
Naruto to Rōhei
ナルトと老兵
2010-12-16 191. Kakashi Love Song
Kakashi Koiuta
カカシ恋歌
2010-12-23 192. Neji Chroncles
Neji Gaiden
ネジ外伝

As for the episodes coming out next year nothing is known yet. I hope these damn fillers stop at 195 and then it picks up the storyline again...
But I think 200 mark would be a better guess that means until the end of february/ begin march we will have horrible fillers ><

Edited by Davidos, 03 December 2010 - 09:56 AM.

#17 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:21 PM

This Episode is perfect....the perfect example of why I don't watch this Anime anymore.

uc.png

#18 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Dec 3 2010, 02:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto to Rōhei
ナルトと老兵
Kakashi Koiuta
カカシ恋歌
Neji Gaiden
ネジ外伝

As for the episodes coming out next year nothing is known yet. I hope these damn fillers stop at 195 and then it picks up the storyline again...
But I think 200 mark would be a better guess that means until the end of february/ begin march we will have horrible fillers ><

Thanks for the info! But agh that sucks! I'm really upset we have too watch so many fillers....isn't the manga far enough ahead?

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#19 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Davidos @ Dec 3 2010, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto to Rōhei
ナルトと老兵
Kakashi Koiuta
カカシ恋歌
Neji Gaiden
ネジ外伝

eh ehe ehh eh ehhe ehhe ehe argh1.png and shamefulcry0js.gif and err.gif and nosebleed8rx.gif and rawr.gif and major facepalm.png
.....march......i was hoping new years (all double episodes anyone?....or a huge naru marathon to get all this filler out)

Edited by naruto-z, 04 December 2010 - 04:02 PM.

#20 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 2 2010, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And that's exactly what Pierot will do but not in a good way, they might end up making Naruto remember Hinata's confession and telling Sakura the he loves her. facepalm.png

Oh come on, I know that these fillers are horrible (I didn't see the episode but I don't intend to) but I HIGHLY doubt that Pierot will stoop that low for pairing preferences and to assume that they would unconditionally do so without any thought or justification is complete and utter paranoia. They kept Sakura's hug scene perfectly intact and true to the manga, didn't they? Though to be fair, I can see why some people would think that based on how much filler was added to over-glorify Hinata's confession to the point we're it makes Sakura hugging Naruto look less spectacular and insignificant by comparison (not that I thought the hug was bad or anything). It may seem that people might subconsciously feel at the very deep back of their heads that it seems unfair to make Hinata's confession more incredible animation and drama wise then Sakura hugging Naruto thus making that narusaku moment seem so small compared to Hinata's confession. Not to mention that the filler that was added to please the naruhina fan-base and the fact that Pierot might have spent there entire animation budget on that sole moment where Hinata confesses her love to Naruto in movie quality animation that the rest of the animation in the Invasion of Pain Arc was either on average level or utter crap. Keep in mind that I don't think that Hinata is better than Sakura (otherwise I wouldn't even be here laugh.gif ), I'm just stating what I believe is going on in our heads about this subject and the psychological effects along with it (I'm no psychology expert or mental therapist, hell I'm still in high-school wink.gif ) based on the thoughts and feelings I had and contemplated, studied and thought about on.

I highly doubt that they will completely butcher Sakura's confession for the sake of pairing preferences. It's just to popular in Japan for the anime to divert itself from the path of the manga and besides, naruhina isn't really that popular there as it is in the west. Does anyone obviously think that the animation staff would be stupid enough to risk completely changing the story-line of a popular series just so they can appease their personal pairing preferences? I haven't seen anything of that sort happening to Bleach, One Piece, or Dragon Ball so I doubt Naruto would be any different.

With all due respect, don't you guys think your overreacting just a little bit? confused.gif

My advice would be to stay calm and not worry to much about the future. happy.gif

Edited by K9ofChaos, 04 December 2010 - 10:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users