67 replies to this topic

#21 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:30 PM

Same director as Bleach? Wow. Didn't even know about that. The equivalent of an Akatsuki member's coat coming off during battle. :chuckle:  Though it would explain why the manga is essentially a never ending prologue. This series could get axed any day now, so there's no real point in investing in anything long term. Just produce enough to milk the Boruto's dad cash cow dry. At any rate, am all the more hoping Black Clover turns into a big hit, though I would admittedly prefer that attention go to Boku no Hero Academia instead.

Lucky brought it up before the anime started. He's there not because he is incompetent, but because he has experience in dealing with a filler heavy anime before. As for the neverending prologue. They were expecting that if the went with the nH fanbase that the fanbase would with old readers returning restore Naruto's sales number back to what they were in it's prime. Instead it imploded. With fewer fans there is a smaller budget because it less likely to make profit. Kishimoto was told this is what the fans wanted, and when it turned out it wasn't he most likely lost any interest in Boruto.

It is not getting axed till Black Clover is a solid money maker.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 October 2017 - 08:29 AM.

#22 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:00 PM

I wonder maybe they will re-make Hinata's confession another time in Burito? How many times they already re-did it? Ill favoritism.

Lol I bet that they will gotta force it in all the other girls are dirt and Hinata is the best after all.

In theory those three clowns are in charge. The problem like I said before Kishimoto is an apathetic original creator that just wants to leave, Ikemoto is his successor but he's just the artist, and Kodaichi is the new guy who has the come up with the story. So with those three idiots fumbling around they failed to make an actual story in over a year, while in half that time the anime will already gone through at least three arcs. So because they actually are doing work they are at the moment the ones in charge.

They needed a mist nin to tie into the current anime arc. He the only one that was available, despite being vaporized over 16 years ago. As for Ao's survival most likely it turns out Kara saved him, and now he serves them because he owns them his life. Then again that may never be brought up at all because I don't think any of those clowns care.

True but remember giving them a story which Sakura or at least they think she is dead and then the clone dies would make them all kiddy and crazy that she is dead, but I have plans that the real Sakura does come back Kills Sasuke and later kills Boruto, yeah she is not human and was totured for at least 300 years so, yeah...

How Boruto dies well for anyone who remembers Buffy and what Dark Willow did to one guy yeah that is Boruto fate, his skin ripped off by Sakura or as she would call herself Arukas.

#23 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 09:42 PM

Cool man I think you have told be about this idea that she was left in Kaguya's Sand dimension she is taken and then thanks to something that time moves a faster a lot faster in that world tortured, and for the first 100 she took it thinking that Naruto would come to save her but then finds out about the events of the last and well more, over the next 200 it kept going with a lot going on. That was until she got free and later comes back after the Boruto film and kills Sasuke Boruto being who he is kills the people Sakura saved even the daughter she too in as Sakura was made so she could never have kids.

I know you said Sakura has a mask like Darth Vader. 

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:29 PM

Mist was a mistake.

#25 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:32 PM

Lol I bet that they will gotta force it in all the other girls are dirt and Hinata is the best after all.

True but remember giving them a story which Sakura or at least they think she is dead and then the clone dies would make them all kiddy and crazy that she is dead, but I have plans that the real Sakura does come back Kills Sasuke and later kills Boruto, yeah she is not human and was totured for at least 300 years so, yeah...

How Boruto dies well for anyone who remembers Buffy and what Dark Willow did to one guy yeah that is Boruto fate, his skin ripped off by Sakura or as she would call herself Arukas.

I don't really see them giving a story to Sakura. The gaiden was only adapted because it was one of the last things kishimoto worked on for Boruto, and it gives Salad a story without SP having to think of one. From what I have heard over the years SP do not like Sasuke or Sakura. They have to use Sasuke because he will be Bolt's "Piccolo," but as for romance? That arc will probably be the only SS arc in the anime, and I doubt will be seeing any come out of the manga.

Mist was a mistake.

The anime arc? Or the shoehorning of Ao?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 October 2017 - 10:42 PM.

#26 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:53 PM

Both

#27 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:48 PM

Mist was a mistake.

MISTakes were made?

#28 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 19 October 2017 - 01:38 PM

I'm just reminded of that guy from TFS episode 58 when Hercule makes things up and you just hear this guying yelling,

"That makes sense," Or another one. "That also makes sense."

That is the people who think Boruto is good and makes sense which is does not.

#29 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 October 2017 - 12:35 AM

@Thefirstevil100

Yeah man that is funny and true as well as well it makes no sense Ao died I damn well know this there is no way that he would live so once again more BS is coming as well it seems, which is never ending and I really just want it to stop now.

#30 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 05:29 PM

Laughing at how absurdly bad and or stupid this chapter got.

Imagine you are reading a story and a person says they need to gather information, and the pull out a scroll, then they remove a one of the nobs from the scroll to show that it a USB Flash drive. Imagine how stupid that is? Then add to it the phrase "scroll memory."

The other one what just a awful close up Sasuke's face, and how he does not work for this guy's art style.

That..... actually happened?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#31 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:17 AM

That..... actually happened?

Yes, that happened. If don't believe me you could just look up the chapter and see for yourself.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 November 2017 - 03:54 AM.

#32 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

No, I believe you. THAT IS THE HORRIFYING PART. It speaks to me, Yeah they way past not trying at this point

#33 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 04:17 PM

No, I believe you. THAT IS THE HORRIFYING PART. It speaks to me, Yeah they way past not trying at this point

The only thing that impresses me anymore in this manga is the art-style because the juxtaposition between original characters and one kishimoto made are shocking in how they are a completely different quality. But all that says to me is this guy should be doing his own stuff instead of working on Boruto.

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

Yup he's wasting his talent with Boruto, that's for sure

#35 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

Yup he's wasting his talent with Boruto, that's for sure

Have you seen his artwork when he not trying to copy kishimoto's artwork (which always looks like crap). It's Vinland Saga quality.

#36 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:50 PM

01.jpg43.png03.png

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 05 November 2017 - 03:51 PM.

#37 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

Am I missing something?

#38 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

Boruto's artist is really good with drawing original characters not related to Kishimoto's characters. Seems he can't copycat characters.

Am I missing something?

Boruto's artist style and the differences in the quality of art between original made characters and Kishimoto's characters.

Edited by T XD, 05 November 2017 - 04:29 PM.

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:36 PM

Ah. It's like what I said. It reminds me when the other animator/designer take over in a series that has longevity. Think as Spongebob after Season 3. The new character designs stick out too much.

#40 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:38 PM

Ah. It's like what I said. It reminds me when the other animator/designer take over in a series that has longevity. Think as Spongebob after Season 3. The new character designs stick out too much.

It's also related to the art style. Boruto's artist art style can't adapt to Kishimoto's art style. His name is Ikemoto ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users