Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:20 PM

Translations are out: 

http://mangastream.c...ruto/010/4057/1

aka Boruto The Movie Part 10 (END) 

new content starts chapter 11

cue the music:

you'll know why this song if guys decide to check out the chapter... Internally still can't believe i picked this one and for this series too. Oh well might as well have fun with it. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 23 February 2017 - 06:24 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:27 PM

Remember when Sarada was hyped to be his rival? Me neither!

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:37 PM

I seriously have no hope for this series. I blame @luckychi7.

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:47 PM

I stopped having faith in this series after 700. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:50 PM

Summary time: Last of the Rehashing

Title page: Just Boruto standing there...Haha. Super popular monthly series. OH and the Anime starts at 6 pm on a Wednesday. 4life can you explain a bit more detail why that's a bad time.

The art has finally seem to gone stable which means this is what it going to look like from now on...I can see why the anime is keeping its own style.

So villains are dead. Naruto looks on proudly, then has a bonding moment with Sasuke. Where Naruto ask how long are they going to keep the rivalry going. Which Sasuke says until he surpasses Naruto. So forever. They talk about the "Essence of a Ninja." 

Oh the villain is not dead and notice Bolt has the blood of the byakugan. He apparently can stop time, and see into the future? Which is a power of the Byakugan, that he didn't use during his fight...KITTEN!!! He leaves with a message. "That those blue eye will one day take everything from him." Also "Once someone defeats a god they cease to be an ordinary person." He disappears and bolt looks at his hand. Sasuke notices Naruto doesn't.

Then a time skip of a few days. The new Ino Shika Cho are relaxing after doing some missions complaining about doing more work because of Shika showing off. Gaara talks with his son who seems to have taken an interest in Bolt. Yes, he has taken an interest in a lazy cheat. Oh they have trains now I forgot to mention that before...oh wait most people should already know about those. Never mind.

Bolt is playing a game. Naruto is hanging out with the family. Hinata had to fix Bolts old Jacket. Naruto and Bolt have finally bonded. And Bolt has become famous.

Salad asks if Bolt wants to become hokage. Bolt responds that he will instead follow Sasuke path and support her when she is the hokage. Salad is a girl in a shounen manga, guess what happens. Salad notices that Bolts eyes are bluer then his dad and he remembers the effeminate ones message. Oh he has a tattoo on his palm now (that looks like Sakura's forehead mark) I guess given to him by the effeminate one. Sasuke looks on (with out Sakura) and Bolt ends the chapter with saying "This is My Story Now."

TEN MONTHS THEY TOOK TO REHASH THE BLOODY MOVIE! TEN! AND THE ONLY THING OF IMPORTANCE HAPPENED IN THE FIRST FIVE PAGES OF THE FIRST CHAPTER! AND THE LAST FOUR PAGES OF THE TENTH CHAPTER! THIS WAS A COMPLETE WAS OF TIME! THEY COULD HAVE LITERALLY COVERED ALL OF THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION IS A ONE PAGE FLASHBACK!

Honestly, I hope this manga ends quickly for that alone.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 February 2017 - 08:10 PM.

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

Yeah I guess they were like oh wait she's a female we can't let her have importance because she's female.. so reduce her to typical love interest for Boruto.. Oh well I guess. 

I seriously have no hope for this series. I blame @luckychi7.

I'm sorry 4life   :cry:

@ Bail o'Lies

I totally agree with you when it comes to the overall recap of the movie 1 page is all it really needed and maybe the speech Boruto had with Momoshiki that's pretty much it.  

#7 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:07 PM

Lucky, I'm not sure if that speech was in the movie. If it was just have the first chapter start off with Bolt looking at his palm while think of what he said. If it didn't? Retcon it so it did happen.

Hold on I need to check something. *Goes back to the first chapter* The stupid tattoo is on Bolt right arm..Which is where the effeminate one put his mark. So if anyone hasn't hit there head with a cinder block you can start to guess the entire story now. Bolt and Nail both got their tattoos from gods (bolt by defeating one i'm guessing Nail probably going to receive one as a gift). Which they will make it so they are the chosen one deciding the fate of the world. Nail kills Naruto and plans to destroy the ninja system. While Bolt loses an eye/awaken his byakygan in his right eye follows Sasuke path and fights to preserve the way of the ninja.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 March 2017 - 06:17 AM.

#8 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:21 PM

Lucky, I'm not sure if that speech was in the movie. If it was just have the first chapter start off with Bolt looking at his palm while think of what he said. If it didn't? Retcon it so it did happen.

Hold on I need to check something. *Goes back to the first chapter* The stupid tattoo is on Bolt right arm..Which is where the effeminate on put his mark. So if anyone hasn't hit there head with a cinder block you can start to guess the entire story now. Bolt and Nail both got their tattoos from gods (bolt by defeating one i'm guessing Nail probably going to receive one as a gift). Which they will make it so they are the chosen one deciding the fate of the world. Nail kills Naruto and plans to destroy the ninja system. While Bolt loses an eye/awaken his byakygan in his right eye follows Sasuke path and fights to preserve the way of the ninja.

It wasn't, I'd probably do first page of recap movie.. have Boruto look at his arm and then flashback to Momoshiki and you're good... 

Yeah because it wasn't in the movie you can pretty much say they retcon that part.. Boruto's fate being in tragedy though going off from the speech with Momoshiki I guess that's one way how you could do it if told right.. idk maybe it's just me being too optimistic about the entire situation with the manga.. but one arc is all I'm gonna give it just to see where my stance is on the new content, and I think it's also just me treating Boruto as it's own separate story and not one connected to Naruto (basically blocking everything that transpired there). 

But honest to god, Anything that happens in the Boruto manga and anime isn't  gonna save the series.. Could it be good? sure.. but in no way will erase that amount of damage that was done to the original series. 

#9 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:36 PM

And now that the movie is over, we see whether the rumor death of Naruto or Hinaturd is true.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#10 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 February 2017 - 07:38 PM

And now that the movie is over, we see whether the rumor death of Naruto or Hinaturd is true.

Honestly I'd just kill them both.

#11 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:04 PM

AND YET, I somehow feel this would be the high point of the series :zaru:  Everything from now on is on this incompetent writer

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 February 2017 - 08:05 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:29 PM

She's sakura uchiha.
She's destined to follow her mother footstep unless a secondary female character usurp her.

Nail is the sasuke for burito.

It seem like burito is narusasu child.

#13 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:14 PM

Oh me too and their daughter as well then all we would need to happen is for Bolt to die then its over and I would diue with a smile on my face.

Honestly I'd just kill them both.

True man I would have Hinata die a death to show the readers how sad she is while letting random kids around her die as she is running of to Naruto screaming out "NARUTO-KUN!!!" As she would not give a damn about the kids just Naruto.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:14 PM

I promise you a LAP on this. But first...

@Bail It's after Pokémon. People watches one show and at times, the very next. Pokemon is popular, so have it segue to Boruto would boost the rating. Now that it's alone on Wednesday, there's no boost. So it's alone. Maybe day one would do good for premiere, but if don't start well, well...crap...

@luckychi7 You better be...Next time, you're dead!

@rocci So...called it?

#15 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:43 PM

Summary time: Last of the Rehashing

Title page: Just Boruto standing there...Haha. Super popular monthly series. OH and the Anime starts at 6 pm on a Wednesday. 4life can you explain a bit more detail why that's a bad time.

The art has finally seem to gone stable which means this is what it going to look like from now on...I can see why the anime is keeping its own style.

So villains are dead. Naruto looks on proudly, then has a bonding moment with Sasuke. Where Naruto ask how long are they going to keep the rivalry going. Which Sasuke says until he surpasses Naruto. So forever. They talk about the "Essence of a Ninja." 

Oh the villain is not dead and notice Bolt has the blood of the byakugan. He apparently can stop time, and see into the future? Which is a power of the Byakugan, that he didn't use during his fight...KITTEN!!! He leaves with a message. "That those blue eye will one day take everything from him." Also "Once someone defeats a god they cease to be an ordinary person." He disappears and bolt looks at his hand. Sasuke notices Naruto doesn't.

Ugh ... i have enough gay / bromance , thanks a lot Kishi.

And what's that Byakugan can now see future ?? this is more and more abandoning Ninja theme and goes into DBZ-Magic theme i see ...

I have enough of eye power , just seeing sharingan makes me puke.

Oh me too and their daughter as well then all we would need to happen is for Bolt to die then its over and I would diue with a smile on my face.

True man I would have Hinata die a death to show the readers how sad she is while letting random kids around her die as she is running of to Naruto screaming out "NARUTO-KUN!!!" As she would not give a damn about the kids just Naruto.

Even if Hinata dies her legacy will contiune with her daughter ... watch her daughter will have big boobs like her mother. There is always woman/female character in every manga that has big boobs to attract otaku / pervert fans ... after all that is where NH income came from.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:54 PM

@touken
Well, many people including me thought that she's a female version of sasuke when she first appear in chapter 700. But the more I see it, she's just like her mother with uchiha flavor like obito.

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:00 AM

@touken
Well, many people including me thought that she's a female version of sasuke when she first appear in chapter 700. But the more I see it, she's just like her mother with uchiha flavor like obito.

And that's a damn shame...

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:09 AM

As I am getting ready to write a LAP,

Which one you think it was better? Movie or Manga?

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 01:16 AM

As I am getting ready to write a LAP,

Which one you think it was better? Movie or Manga?

Movie. It did not take Ten months to get through its boring plot. Better art. Is self contained without some stupid future plot line messing with it.

#20 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:02 AM

*randomly appears*

I'm annoyed at the seal usage and worried it was copied from Shinachiku quite literally since we came up with that 2 years ago

*disappears randomly*

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users