No, not really.

#22 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:19 AM

The only plot they have is from the first few pages from the first chapter where: they killed off Naruto, destroyed the village..again, gave Bolt a standard badass outfit, gave him and his rival some power tattoo, and set up a rehash or the Naruto/Sasuke conflict. Does any of that sound interesting to you?

A lot of people think Tattoo near eye is bad ass like Jellal from FT. I personally think is ugly and exaggerating for man, but for female it can be very good.

Edited by Yyubie, 19 November 2016 - 11:20 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#23 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:33 AM

A lot of people think Tattoo near eye is bad ass like Jellal from FT. I personally think is ugly and exaggerating for man, but for female it can be very good.

...Oh you probably never seen the tattoo. No, they are on the arms of Bolt and Nail. Bolt has a scar across one of his eye, and I can't recall if Nail has anything on his face other then his two tone hair.

No, not really.

That the point there is nothing interest happening in this story partially because the writer can't think of anything interesting. So they are stalling with the movie hoping for more time to think of something.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 November 2016 - 02:39 AM.

#24 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 04:29 AM

Nail? Is that the name of burito rival?

#25 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:02 AM

No it is...hold on I forgot it *looks it up* Kawaki which according to google translate means "dried/dryness." Oh he does have the tattoo running up his face I forgotten that as well. I call him Nail because I can't be bother to remember his name, and since he suppose to be bolt opposite i decided to call him "Nail." Same reason I call Boruto Bolt, Sarada Salad, and oricihmaru's brat Cups. As well as the two villain "burly mustache" and "the effeminate one".

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 November 2016 - 11:17 AM.

#26 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 01:58 PM

Nail. Nail. NNNNAAAAIIILLLL

#27 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 20 November 2016 - 05:32 PM

Yeah..... :down:

thats-just-disgusting.jpg

Yp330yZ.gif

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 November 2016 - 10:14 PM

After reading all of this. I'm still surprise that this manga never got axed, especially, when the first volume of a massive flop.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#29 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 02:31 AM

After reading all of this. I'm still surprise that this manga never got axed, especially, when the first volume of a massive flop.

It is because of the past success of Naruto that this spin off is being kept afloat. My guess is other then the support from the Chinese fanbase. They hope to ride-out the negative reaction to the Naruto ending till the appeal of the Naruto franchise wins back or gains new fans.

#30 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:18 PM

All it does is take up space and preventing new manga to be born.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#31 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 02:23 AM

All it does is take up space and preventing new manga to be born.

I think I said this awhile ago but probably either one of kishi old nH editors became chief editor or something high up like that. Or an executive that was convinced of nH success bragged about being the one to convince the other executives of its inevitable success. Then well we know what happened and they land flat on their face humiliated so now they are keeping going out of ego since clearly he can't be wrong.

#32 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 November 2016 - 05:08 PM

In hindsight, Sakura’s fake confession wasn’t bad at all, it’s payback for scumbag naruto’s fake affection and little “rivalry” game :D

#33 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:36 PM

The only plot they have is from the first few pages from the first chapter where: they killed off Naruto, destroyed the village..again, gave Bolt a standard badass outfit, gave him and his rival some power tattoo, and set up a rehash or the Naruto/Sasuke conflict. Does any of that sound interesting to you?

No. And even if it did, Why would any one who has left Naruto care? Destroying the original series and trying to kiss away the the boo boos made through the sequel doesn't do anything but breed more resentment. Many fans are already disenchanted with the conclusion of the origina so even if the sequel was interesting they wouldn't care enough to look into it.

You don't read enjoy a sequel as it's own product per say but usually because you love the first one. Typically at least. but the point stands. NO ONE who hated Naruto's ending would even give this a second thought. Forget the fact that it is doing a movie recap, and look objectively at the story. Is it moving, or interesting? I wouldn't be surprised if anyone was happy Naruto is dead and pray that he stays dead

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 November 2016 - 06:37 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#34 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:53 PM

Also jellal is a better character and got consequences for what he did and is trying redeem himself plus he was more of a victim then sasuke or obito were.

#35 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:54 PM

Cute tfs guru reference.

#36 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:56 PM

Cute tfs guru reference.

I was waiting for someone to say something! ☺☺

#37 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:57 PM

No. And even if it did, Why would any one who has left Naruto care? Destroying the original series and trying to kiss away the the boo boos made through the sequel doesn't do anything but breed more resentment. Many fans are already disenchanted with the conclusion of the origina so even if the sequel was interesting they wouldn't care enough to look into it.

You don't read enjoy a sequel as it's own product per say but usually because you love the first one. Typically at least. but the point stands. NO ONE who hated Naruto's ending would even give this a second thought. Forget the fact that it is doing a movie recap, and look objectively at the story. Is it moving, or interesting? I wouldn't be surprised if anyone was happy Naruto is dead and pray that he stays dead

I hope that lying kitten is dead along with his whore hinata and his brat himawari. And sakura but only if she goes out fighting til the end.

#38 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:58 PM

I was waiting for someone to say something! ☺☺

How could I not taka as guru is funny as hell plus I just like tfs reference.

#39 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:05 PM

[quote name="TheFirstEvil100" post="926825" timestamp="1479834489"]In hindsight, Sakura’s fake confession wasn’t bad at all, it’s payback for scumbag naruto’s fake affection and little “rivalry” game :D[/quote
At least had good intentions and was trying protect naruto and stop sasuke from getting worse even him getting worse had already happened. I wonder what hinata would done to naruto in that situation to make naruto stop chasing sasuke, which by this point was overdone and was going no were.
You think naruto has a bad case of blue balls since I'm pretty sure that brat himawari was born they probably haven't done it and since naruto is always working and drinking. Also sakura probably has the same thing of whatever the female version of blue balls is. Since sasuke is never around and they probably don't do it while he's there. Plus I don't count sasuke since he doesn't know what love is and hinata is just a whore who is probably kittening kiba behind naruto's back.

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 09:09 PM

I hope that lying kitten is dead along with his whore hinata and his brat himawari. And sakura but only if she goes out fighting til the end.

And why not right? Hinata's only relevance (her milk jugs in other words) are deflated. :zaru:  Himawari is a sociopath apparently. And everyone have long stopped caring about Narutard. :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 November 2016 - 09:10 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users