Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 29 2013, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But what can sasuke find out from the hokages? Does sasuke even know Minato is Naruto's dad?
Will Minato point out a Narusaku parallel? Is sakura going to meet Naruto's dad? The possibilities are ENDLESSSSSSZAAAHHH

I would LOVE for minato to mention somthing about sakura like "she reminds me of kushina" or just something like that to prove to the NH fans that sakura and kushina are more alike!

#22 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Jan 29 2013, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I'm calling it: banishment. Becoming a wanderer in the end.

All I know is, this is going to be one hell of a podcast.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 30 2013, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But what can sasuke find out from the hokages? Does sasuke even know Minato is Naruto's dad?
Will Minato point out a Narusaku parallel? Is sakura going to meet Naruto's dad? The possibilities are ENDLESSSSSSZAAAHHH

BY THE GOD, YOU'RE RIGHT! IF the movie is one way to make Sakura meet them, this can be the manga/canon version.

#24 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 30 2013, 07:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thought about that too, maxbe hes saying that sakura reminds him of kushina. Who knows?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#25 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 30 2013, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Minato seeing Kushina in either Sakura or Hinata would seal the deal to me for the respective pairing.
But for all we know Minato wont even meet anyone outside of Sasuke and co, but whats the point of reviving the Hokages if you don't plan to use them for something.

#26 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:53 AM

I want to see Naruto get beat up by his dad.
QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 30 2013, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I want to know, too.
And if Minato points out an NS parallel and/or Sakura meets Minato I will flip. THERE'S SO MANY THINGS KISHI CAN DO OMG I'll probably be disappointed in the end

We're pretty much guaranteed some kind of backstory/flashbacks. My body is ready (even if it means going without Sakura for months aha). Can't wait!

Edited by mydearbeloved, 30 January 2013 - 06:56 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#27 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

What will he ask them? --Click here to view--
I might be wrong but probably about the story of the Uchiha Clan from the Hidden Leaf. They are the one with all the answer for him. To know if the Leaf really discriminate the Uchiha Clan. Sakura really have a low possibility in my opinion to be there, why would she left Naruto from the battlefield cuz she sense Sasuke. Only reason for her to left in my book is because Tsunade(somehow, summon her) Otherwise, it's random to me.

#28 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 30 2013, 01:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I know is, this is going to be one hell of a podcast.

Indeed!

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Jan 30 2013, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Minato seeing Kushina in either Sakura or Hinata would seal the deal to me for the respective pairing.
But for all we know Minato wont even meet anyone outside of Sasuke and co, but whats the point of reviving the Hokages if you don't plan to use them for something.

Indeed. But we'll see. I think if we see ObiRin first, it will just go downhill for SS/NH as the parallels being confirm, one-by-one. But something tells me if Minato does meet Naruto, I do think Sakura has a very high chance to being the one who reminds him of Kushina (attitude, charm, etc.). Not only that, but if Naruto definitely keeps the feeling for Sakura (95% certain), then Minato would read it from that.

Now that color spread is making more sense as Naruto/Sakura are the heroes as Sasuke will be the main villain.

#29 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Just thought of something, there were 6 Zetsu's correct? So will that translate into 6 revivals, 2 more still to come? Or is this what we get, if there were to be more who would they be, Jiraiya? Kushina? Tsunade if she dies anytime soon?

Also I'm surprised how little has been mentioned on Orochimaru getting his arms back, hes now back to full strength.

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Jan 30 2013, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just thought of something, there were 6 Zetsu's correct? So will that translate into 6 revivals, 2 more still to come? Or is this what we get, if there were to be more who would they be, Jiraiya? Kushina? Tsunade if she dies anytime soon?

Also I'm surprised how little has been mentioned on Orochimaru getting his arms back, hes now back to full strength.

Still re-reading it. I should wait for MS translation. Also, well yeah, that was smart of him and kudos to Kishi to remember this. If that's the case, I think he does remember about NS development and all, but that's another story.

#31 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:20 AM

Excuse me guys while I try to pick up my jaw... this was most unexpected, but holy kitten, things just got even more interesting. I wonder how this affect the outcome of the war now?

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#32 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

Wow, I was excited to see where Kishi was going with this plot point, but I didn't expect this!

First off, I know a lot of you all are disappointed with the shift to Sasuke, but we needed this desperately. The Obito/Madara fight has been dragging its feet and as far as the plot goes, it's been at a standstill for months. This will give us a short reprieve, and should be sealing Sasuke's fall in blood. He will ask questions of the Hokage, and he's not going to like what he hears. I've said it in the past, I'll repeat it here again: Sasuke will die. I don't see Madara Uchiha dying in the current fight; he will likely work with Sasuke once he hears what the hokages have to say about the Uchiha clan and what they sent Itachi to do. Thanks Orochimaru, your shenanigans never cease to pull me back in.

As for Sakura's whereabouts, she's still somewhere on the main field. She'll pop back up again soon enough. She will most likely get involved when we cut back to the Obito fight.

So all in all, I'm pumped. I've been pretty public about my dissatisfaction with this arc, but this chapter felt like the light at the end of the tunnel. While there's still a good deal of things that need to be resolved in the war arc, especially with Obito & Kakashi, this taste of what's to come is delicious... And it's restoring the interest that had been thrown out the window the past few months. Will share more thoughts upon MangaStream's release. Will go indepth in video form next Monday.

Edited by TwilightLink20xx, 30 January 2013 - 07:35 AM.

#33 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Jan 30 2013, 07:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, Suigetsu and Juugo killed the other two, as Orochimaru ordered them to.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#34 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 30 2013, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, Suigetsu and Juugo killed the other two, as Orochimaru ordered them to.

Ah I didn't notice that. Thanks for that.
Oh well there goes my wish for more Jiraiya, oh well.

#35 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Jan 30 2013, 08:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah I didn't notice that. Thanks for that.
Oh well there goes my wish for more Jiraiya, oh well.

lol I feel your pain.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#36 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

QUOTE (luffyq1 @ Jan 30 2013, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No the one has been absorb by jugo, and the other has been absorb by orochimaru, so at last orochimaru has the senju body the last thing he need is sharingan, and he can try to awaken rinnegan

#37 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:34 AM

The Shiki Fuujin has been the root cause of like every problem ever in Naruto.

and guess who came up with it

Tobirama.

bet he feels like kitten about it now omfg

Edited by mydearbeloved, 30 January 2013 - 07:43 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#38 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ Jan 30 2013, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No the one has been absorb by jugo, and the other has been absorb by orochimaru, so at last orochimaru has the senju body the last thing he need is sharingan, and he can try to awaken rinnegan

I was telling him what Orochimaru ordered them to do.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#39 RikutoShika

RikutoShika

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:hmm...umm,I like : <br />-Listenin to Music<br />-Reading manga<br />-Watching anime<br />-Hanging out with my friends<br />-Soccer

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

Zetsus are so danm useless lol.

Anyway, i knew we were gonna skip to sasuke in this chapter but i didnt understand for what. So the Uzumaki clan has a whole temple full of shinigami mask o.O.... ok?
Now thanks to this chapter the possibilities are countless on what could happen next, hopefully we get straight awnsers for Sasukes questions, i wouldnt want 2 chapters just for chatter. It nice to have a break from the battlefield actually. I think we are gonna see 2 difrent battlefields after this, Sasuke and the hokages vs Konoha, and Naruto and the ninja alliance vs Madara and Tobi.

Sasuke vs Konoha is a "Iffy" it would depend on what he asks the Kages and what is theyre awnser.

Edited by RikutoShika, 30 January 2013 - 07:46 AM.

JenvsHenra.pngQOKznxM.gif

#40 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

I can't wait to see everybody's reaction when Sasuke shows up on the battlefield with these four.
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users