Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
30444 replies to this topic

#30441 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,839 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 04:23 PM

Wow, that's a lot of dumping when it comes to talking about Fire Emblem all of a sudden. XD

#30442 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 August 2022 - 09:45 PM

Even though I can not get through anything by Tolkien I do respect his work for these kinds of reasons. You can tell the care he put into his craft which, honestly, sometimes I wish Moorcock put that same level into his works at times.

And as for the VAs, once again it's always going to be a matter of professionalism. Unless there's a lot of backlash to the ending, like Gundam SEED Destiny (with Shinn's VA) or Gundam IBO (McGillis) levels, it's frowned upon in the industry to talk smack about the production as it will be seen as disrespectful to everyone else who worked on it. Until the franchise is dead and buried, best we can hope for is off-the-cuff comments.

Sadly a lot of writers don't put all that much work into the world they are building; however, the one thing we Tolkien fans have is our strength; you look at just how many of us are fighting this crappy Ring of Power, the woke kitten that Amazon is doing.

Time and again, they keep trying to say they are changing Tolkien and his world to reflect on the world we live in and not his world. It's not just that; it'ss all the lies they keep telling.

I agree with you on this just look at Naruto, that's now dying slowly, and when it is dead, we know Hinata fans will blame us. Well, mainly SP, they will want to blame someone as that is the go-to now is go and blame the fans, and I wouldn't put it past them.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 31 August 2022 - 12:20 AM.

#30443 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 August 2022 - 11:02 PM

Sadly a lot of writers don't put all that much work into the world they are building; however, the one thing we Tolkien fans have is our strength; you like at just how many of us are fighting this crappy Ring of Power, the woke kitten that Amazon is doing.

Time and again, they keep trying to say they are changing Tolkien and his world to reflect on the world we live in and not his world. It's not just that; it'ss all the lies they keep telling.

I agree with you on this just look at Naruto, that's now dying slowly, and when it is dead, we know Hinata fans will blame us. Well, mainly SP, they will want to blame someone as that is the go-to now is go and blame the fans, and I wouldn't put it past them.

right even though we had nothing to do with it dying 

#30444 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,839 posts

Posted 01 September 2022 - 06:24 AM

right even though we had nothing to do with it dying 

Yeah, they just want to avoid responsibility. 'Nuff said!

#30445 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,177 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 01 September 2022 - 02:06 PM

Yeah, they just want to avoid responsibility. 'Nuff said!

agreed the word responibility means nothing now 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users