Naruto 450

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#21 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 5 2009, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now, let's talk about the important stuff: Team Cloud has finally arrived Konohagakure. I must tell they are very funny. I almost pity Samui because she seems the level-headed of the team as her partners are a riot.

Omoi and Karui cracks me up! laugh.gif The talk about the Konoha "cuties" actually got me thinking that they will have crushes soon (and the drama continues wink.gif )...

Karui might have a crush on Naruto or Shikamaru; then again, she better watch out for Sakura, although they are pretty similar in personality.

Omoi probably will be crushing on Hinata (that will cause trouble if you remember back when the Cloud tried to kidnapped Hinata for the Byakugan) or Ino (can he even handle her? :teehee: )

Samui kinda reminded me of Android 18, in some cases, as in the one from Trunks' timeline in DBZ: a coldhearted personality and seemingly powerful (if we get to see her in action).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#22 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:40 PM

ZOMG!!! The hug, the hug!!! boogie.gif It was so much better than I expected it to be, partly because I kept trying to keep my hopes from rising, but it was epic! The fact that she did it in front of practically the entire village, and then held him closer wub.gif My inner rabid fangirl has been appeased (for the moment).

The whole scene with the village welcoming back Naruto was just too precious for words! whatthekitten.gif I feel so happy for him!

As for the Cloud team, they actually seem really interesting (and entirely too amusing happy.gif ).

As for the meeting, I don't think that the daiymo just has the power to declare the next Hokage like that, I think that he has to be voted in. *shrugs* I could be wrong though. Meh, either way the Fire Lord is a sheep - so easily swayed one way or another. Everyone keeps ranting how they want Danzo dead, but even though the guy's a cowardly douche bag at least he's got a brain! The Fire Lord is the one I'd like seem pushed off a newly reconstructed Hokage Tower. dry.gif

Edited by Paptala, 05 June 2009 - 01:41 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#23 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 5 2009, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Omoi and Karui cracks me up! laugh.gif The talk about the Konoha "cuties" actually got me thinking that they will have crushes soon (and the drama continues wink.gif )...

Karui might have a crush on Naruto or Shikamaru; then again, she better watch out for Sakura, although they are pretty similar in personality.

Omoi probably will be crushing on Hinata (that will cause trouble if you remember back when the Cloud tried to kidnapped Hinata for the Byakugan) or Ino (can he even handle her? :teehee: )

Samui kinda reminded me of Android 18, in some cases, as in the one from Trunks' timeline in DBZ: a coldhearted personality and seemingly powerful (if we get to see her in action).

A girl with an open crush on Naruto would be pretty funny actually. biggrin.gif Of course seeing Sakura's reaction would be even funnier! laugh.gif

#24 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:02 PM

Looking over the chapter again, HOW COULD I RESIST?!...;P Neway, just noticed the Kakashi thing! Very amusing.

I dare not tred in the rabid jungle of NaruHina/SasuSaku fandom communitys right now....

#25 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:05 PM

kitten Sasuke arc sad.gif PLEASE stick with Narutooo...

My thoughts:

XD

The hug was good. It had tears and tenderness and everything. I went all warm fuzzy. wub.gif

Naruto's welcome, with Kakashi = cuteness. d'aww *so proud* And he calls Tsunade... Tsunade - is that meant to indicate maturity or something? And his expression... he looks so grown up (in a slightly angsty way) wub.gif

Danzo's little rant > he blames Jiraiya for his 'weakness' in helping another country for the formation of Akatsuki. Of course he'd 'forget' about his own involvement. Big fat liar. This chapter just leaves me more convinced that Danzo IS Madara... but if I say that too much I'm going to end up eating my words sad.gif

Quite interested in who was at that meeting. Shikaku is pretty high up, huh? Must be his brains... theres the elders... and I'm assuming anbu captain guy is like, the highest anbu... or something. Who are the guys in the funny hats?

LolDaimyo'sanidiot.

As for the cloud nin - you think Kishimoto noticed there weren't enough kunoichi to go round? :teehee: Karui... how old are they? Probably a bit young to crush on Kakashi, but I'm sure she'd be awesomely irritating... She should fancy Naruto. Then again I might just be saying that because I would, if I was her wink.gif

Edited by DownsEndRoad, 05 June 2009 - 02:06 PM.

#26 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 5 2009, 09:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Team Cloud are so epic lulzy :teehee:

And I was thinking the exact same thing about who they may have 'crushes' on :cookie:
Just as long as they don't actually come between NaruSaku, and in fact may even spur NaruSaku on by making certain people jealous, either way things seem to be getting very interesting :teehee:

#27 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:21 PM

A reply I posted on the Onemaga forums:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAndrews
I'd say he did the opposite and destroyed any hope of Naruto and Sakura.

Sakura hugs him, giving Naruto the perfect opening, yet he does nothing. He doesn't even try to embrace her. Add Hinata just smiling, showing no signs of worry or competition and this is the final nail in that coffin and proves their love will never go beyond brother-sisterly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He had just defeated Pain, and changed his ways, then saw his fellow pupil die. He comes back to the village exhausted to be welcomed as a hero by everyone. He was already in a state of shock, then he gets a elbow to the gut(it is Sakura's affection!) and probably one of the few hugs he has ever had.

How do you expect him to act???

and those kids clearing a path for Sakura SEEN THAT IN SO MANY THINGS! Such a clear showing of the hero's love coming up to him, yelling/slapping as a show of care then sharing a kiss. No kiss yet of course, BABYSTEPS!

Edited by Wolfheart, 05 June 2009 - 02:22 PM.

#28 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quote:

Sakura hugs him, giving Naruto the perfect opening, yet he does nothing. He doesn't even try to embrace her. Add Hinata just smiling, showing no signs of worry or competition and this is the final nail in that coffin and proves their love will never go beyond brother-sisterly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He had just defeated Pain, and changed his ways, then saw his fellow pupil die. He comes back to the village exhausted to be welcomed as a hero by everyone. He was already in a state of shock, then he gets a elbow to the gut(it is Sakura's affection!) and probably one of the few hugs he has ever had.

and those kids clearing a path for Sakura SEEN THAT IN SO MANY THINGS! Such a clear showing of the hero's love coming up to him, yelling/slapping as a show of care then sharing a kiss. No kiss yet of course, BABYSTEPS!

Andand, is it me, or are all the kids/Kakashi blushing just a little bit?

#29 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:28 PM

LOL! Someone posted a gif siggy over at NF which today is the first time in AGES since I've been back there, and I just HAD to share it with you all here, because it's just so EPIC XD

Clickity click :3

#30 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Jun 5 2009, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
After that long wait i feel better now. Does it seem like the Hinata smile thing = she assumes Sakura loves Naruto and she accepts it? Or does everyone assume she is just happy because Naruto is home? Great chapter either way.

I think she has accepted their relationship and hopes the best for them, her confession really didn't seem like she was expecting anything back anyway. i think she was already aware of them.

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 5 2009, 07:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think seeing Hinata smile as the NarutoXSakura moment was seen is the transition that she accepts Sakura's love for Naruto and hopefully won't interfere with their love for each other. wink.gif

emoticon_monocle.gif Indubitably.

i'm totally going to get out my tablet and color that frame of naruto and sakura... wub.gif

Edited by jworks, 05 June 2009 - 02:32 PM.

#31 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quote:

I know I lol at that comment.

On topic: perfect hug and Naruto x Sakura moment. Oh I agree Team cloud= epic laughs.

Oh and Danzo becoming Hokage I just can't believe it that easy. The Diymo omg god that was a weird looking guy.

#32 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

I was very much anticipating the hug all week long. And I was shocked (and excited) to see that he dragged it out over several panels. I was expecting Kishi to just do one panel of it to tease us.

#33 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:35 PM

I basically see Team Cloud as the epiclulz counterpart of the sand siblings! Hope they make good use out of those 3, seem like great characters. Would be a shame to see them thrown away after their arc is done.

#34 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I basically see Team Cloud as the epiclulz counterpart of the sand siblings! Hope they make good use out of those 3, seem like great characters. Would be a shame to see them thrown away after their arc is done.

I Agree they do remind me of the sand sibling. I now I hope that they don't get thrown away after this arc.

#35 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

Anti-NaruSaku fans downplaying the hug the best they can all morning.

#36 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anti-NaruSaku fans downplaying the hug the best they can all morning.

I know I just saw a comment on Bloodlustbakra deviant page. He is NARUTO X Hinata shipper and I lol at some of the comment on his page. They wear trying t making sound like it didn't mean anything. They point out the fact that Hinata was smiling at the two. I then said that did you wont her to be sad about Naruto getting the woman he has loved since he was a kid. I wont like Hinata anymore, if she tried to break them up or something like I seen in some Naruto x Hinata fan fics.

#37 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 5 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know I just saw a comment on Bloodlustbakra deviant page. He is NARUTO X Hinata shipper and I lol at some of the comment on his page. They wear trying t making sound like it didn't mean anything. They point out the fact that Hinata was smiling at the two. I then said that did you wont her to be sad about Naruto getting the woman he has loved since he was a kid. I wont like Hinata anymore, if she tried to break them up or something like I seen in some Naruto x Hinata fan fics.

Yea i doubt kishi would have her hug him around everyone. Then make more pictures of everyone basically accepting it and even a picture of Hinata with a smile if it was just a worthless part. The release of the chapter took long enough tho. I might have to stop looking at the spoilers because then i end up wanting to see it for like 3 days...

#38 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:13 PM

This now more than ever solidifies one of my thoughts as to why they have to be canon: Naruto has always been there for Sakura when she needs help, and he's conscious. Sakura is now well aware of this. When the village was destroyed by Shinra Tensei (I think I spelt that right) who did she cry out for? She called out for his return, and moments after who should appear but Naruto! Her "thank you" can be read as her thanking him for every time he has been there for her, and just now the flood gates have come down.

I think some point this weekend I'm going to re-read this arc again. cool.gif

On a side note: You never know what Shino is thinking because of his outfit, he may be sad for Hinata, because he probably knows how she feels, and is it just me or does Shibi seem pissed off? tongue.gif

Edited by chouzu_tao, 05 June 2009 - 03:17 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#39 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jun 5 2009, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On a side note: You never know what Shino is thinking because of his outfit, he may be sad for Hinata, because he probably knows how she feels, and is it just me or does Shibi seem pissed off? tongue.gif

I can never tell with Shino or Shibi. tongue.gif

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 05 June 2009 - 03:20 PM.

#40 Vld

Vld

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:16 PM

Oh yeah, the hug scene was very cool. I also loved Hinata's expression. Keep in mind people that while i like the idea of Naruto and Sakura together, i'm more of a NaruHina shipper.

Now, as much as most of you may hate me for pointing it... the hug only confirms something we knew ever since Naruto returned, and something Yamato pointed at.

It shows us that Sakura loves Naruto, yes. It doesn't show that she realised it yet. And it certainly doesn't mean that she finally chosed him. As far as i can see, she's still "in love" with Sasuke (at least until she finally realises that it was just a childhood crush, which she hasn't so far).

Aside from that, Naruto is in love with Sakura, but he accepted a long time ago (when he promised to bring Sasuke back) that she doesn't love him. Something he, like the foll he is, will always believe as long as she doesn't tell him.

What i'm saying is what i told once already. Both pairings are still possible. Hinata's smile, to me, means that she accepts Sakura's feelings for the blond wonder. It in no way means that she might give up. So it will all come to two things. Hinata's ability to overcome her shyness... in a normal situation, not in a life or death one, and whether Sakura is mature enough to finally stop denying she loves Naruto... and choses.

Not to mention the Naruto factor, who already resigned himself to losing Sakura to Sasuke.

I don't know who will win him in the end, but i hope for a good battle... figuratively speaking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users