i prefer a little nh moment instead a disgusting ss

#62 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:34 AM

Wait.... I smell something, it's a smell of troll.
Like RTN advertisement all over again.

#63 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:34 AM

Well all NH moments are followed by NS moments so atleast there's that to...probably look forward to.

Really the only problem is if Kishi somehow changed his mind on the pairs. If NH is going to becom canon they have Minato to deal with the only way this is going to work is with

1. Minato meets Hinata and says "This girl also reminds me of Kushina"

or

2. Minato dies under the false assumption that Naruto ends up with Sakura and instead he ends up with Hinata

eh10ut.jpg

#64 Zoey

Zoey

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

Unless he could hear her crying out for him , how can it be a reaction to it? she said it in her mind. Clearly fan service to rill up the base

Anyways the chapter was interesting but too short, not much happened. I  wonder who Ten ten wanted to ask for help 

#65 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Ten Ten and Bee will save the day. It seems that Bee did not fall for the Genjutsu, so Tenten will meet bee to tell her how to use the Ninja tools.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#66 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Clinging to some meaningless words kind of shows you how desperate a ship NaruHina is...

Yet how does our ship looks when we have to convince some of our own members not worry about that scene?

If you want to see that last bit as a NaruHina moment more power to you. If Naruto had actually called Hinata's name that would be pretty bad for NS but he didn't. It looked like he was reacting to all the people getting trapped in the cocoons.

I won't deny the possibility that Kishimoto put it that way as a tease to the fans though. Red herring anyone?

Lol! Just noticed Minato got blown back to the top of his hokage mountain face!

Exactly. Whatever way you see, it shouldn't matter. The scene is not important, it would have meant something if he actually did say Hinata, but he didn't.

#67 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:36 AM

Kakashi has not said a word for two chapters.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#68 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:37 AM

Well I liked this chapter, gave me chills. Interesting way for team 7 to escape, not the way everyone expected. Now seriously everyone a NaruHina moment are you kidding me, he was just reacting to whats happening outside. The only thing to be annoyed about is Hinata still thinking about Naruto. Gosh the Paranoia has gotten out of control here.

#69 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

NS will see the scene as Naruto reacting to everyone getting caught in the genjutsu.

NH will see the scene as a continuation off of Hinata and Hinata alone, which resulted in Naruto's reaction.

This will be argued back and forth this week. 

So true, which is why it is silly to have these arguments. Kishi has probably made his decision a long time ago and nothing we say will change that.

#70 Silent Storm

Silent Storm

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Yet how does our ship looks when we have to convince some of our own members not worry about that scene?

Exactly. Whatever way you see, it shouldn't matter. The scene is not important, it would have meant something if he actually did say Hinata, but he didn't.

Something I've been trying to figure out for a while now.

Come on guys, don't do this.

-_-

Edited by Silent Storm, 21 May 2014 - 06:37 AM.

#71 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Okay another routine prediction.
Sakura will stab by madara.

Btw, what happen to tenten? Does she get caught by infinite tsukoyomi or she release the bro sis.

#72 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

WELL as everyone predicted Yamato was the one in spiral Zetsu. He's gotta come through and save everyone somehow lmao. Oh and how does Hiruzen know to call Yamato 'Yamato'? He was already dead by the time Tsunade gave him that alias.. Why not Tenzou?

Bee's still alive, which I thought was going to be the case. Too bad he's affected argh. Okay, the Tsukuyomi doesn't affect Edo Tensei. Tobirama, go let your brother out!

AND YES MINAto is still here!! I didn't think he would just disappear obviously, but I'm glad to see my thoughts were correct. His cloak somehow caught those ball thingies, and now they're attached to it... How convenient.

Also was that "Naruto-kun" thing really necessary Kishi? Really? And then Naruto reacting immediately after she says his name? He must have been moving out of worry for all his friends, obviously, cause how would he have heard Hinata's thoughts? Plus he's in Sage Mode. But the way Kishi sets up the scene and panels is annoying. And I'm just tired of Hinata. She and her famous one-liner are unnecessary.

Man nothing else really happened this chapter though. It kind of was a "filler" chapter. Wonder what'll happen next time, cause I really have no idea.

Thank you, you perfectly expressed what I was trying to say. It's the setting of the scene that is really annoying. Because you can thnk Naruto reacted to Hinata's call, and the fact that he would hear her thought would mean there is a special bound between them. And that is really disturbing. But then again, you can also think it's a coincidence that he's reacting after that, and that he's worried for all his friend, since before her call, we saw everyone being trapped just like her, she was jutst the last one we saw. 

If you want to see that last bit as a NaruHina moment more power to you. If Naruto had actually called Hinata's name that would be pretty bad for NS but he didn't. It looked like he was reacting to all the people getting trapped in the cocoons.

I won't deny the possibility that Kishimoto put it that way as a tease to the fans though. Red herring anyone?

Lol! Just noticed Minato got blown back to the top of his hokage mountain face!

If we see Hinata's NH dreamword on one of the next chapters, I will be convinced that her call was a foreshadowing of her dream and that Naruto was reacting to all his friend. Until then, I will still take this scene as a NH moment, him sensing she's in trouble and that she's calling his name, which is annoying me at the best. Ugh...

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#73 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

The Good: Sasuke still doesn't give a s*** for anyone but himself and Naruto... "But Sasuke saved Sakura and Kakashi as well", only because they were near Naruto. Sasuke's speech about Naruto and him being the only one's capable proves that.

The Bad: "Naruto-Kun" Words that have been burned into our psyches... Naruto's reaction could be to Hinata or it could easily just be the situation. It's not bad, but it's causing some of us concern (I'm just being cautious)

The Ugly: Madara... dude seems like he's being controlled by his own power.

Edited by MangaReader, 21 May 2014 - 06:38 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#74 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:39 AM

This is arguably worse than the hand holding scene. Atleast in the hand holding scene there was an excuse, here there really isn't one.

I'm honestly not angry with Kishi just very, very disappointed (the kind of disappointed you get when you find out your friend sells meth t children)

Seriously this entire war arc has been him building up to a conclusion to the pairing wars with him humiliating NH, making NS endgame and killing SS and guess what the kitten he does. Either conclude it or don't Kishi....

would you just relax its gonna conclude

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#75 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

wasnt expecting a NH moment.. wth lol . sasuke though ..

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#76 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Kakashi has not said a word for two chapters.

is true xD

#77 NaruSakuishere

NaruSakuishere

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:40 AM

Guys seriously it was in her thoughts. Naruto was reacting to everyone. honestly I think some of you are overreacting a bit to much. nonthing happened.

Edited by NaruSakuishere, 21 May 2014 - 06:44 AM.

#78 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

So in the end it's going to be team dysfunction, Bee, the dead Hokages and possibly Ten-ten vs Madara.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#79 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Weed's out our weak links?

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#80 Dark Magician

Dark Magician

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:41 AM

Hinata is not going to show up soon anyways. It seems like its going to be Edo and team7 Vs Madara.

Edited by Discover, 21 May 2014 - 06:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users