273 replies to this topic

#41 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:21 PM

Rock Lee's Spinoff Chapter 4 is now out. Thanks to Derock for Reopening the Thread. biggrin.gif

http://www.mangastre..._lee/69286380/1

#42 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 16 2011, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Rock Lee's Spinoff Chapter 4 is now out. Thanks to Derock for Reopening the Thread. biggrin.gif

http://www.mangastre..._lee/69286380/1

No prob. And I pinned the thread so it wouldn't close again.

Kakashi has influenced Team Guy --Click here to view--
Byaku-Sharingan!!! 111189.gif 111189.gif 111189.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#43 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:45 PM

Chapter 5 is out!

via Mangastream.com

#44 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 08:46 PM

CUTE!!! XD

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#45 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:03 AM

Ok...

Very Short... --Click here to view--
Ok... Lee, you'll STILL chasing Sakura? And want to see her "new" swimsuit? Just give up on her... sleep.gif But it was funny... we need more summer stuff, especially Sakura and Tenten's beach outfits.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#46 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Aug 20 2011, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok... Lee, you'll STILL chasing Sakura? And want to see her "new" swimsuit? Just give up on her...

Even if he knows he has no chance of being with her, do you blame him for wanting to see what he can't have? nosebleed8rx.gif
I just feel bad for Tenten, she's going to lose her voice yelling at RLee all the time. arg.gif

#47 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

The new chapter was hilarious as always laugh.gif

Watching Rock Lee's determination I feel like I want to cheer for him. I can never hate him even if he's being a pervert on Sakura biggrin.gif
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#48 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:05 PM

I want more swimsuit Sakura!!!!!! arg.gif

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#49 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 02:27 AM

lol I love the running gag with Tenten making faces

also, she clearly wanted Naruto to see it first >:3

Edited by pharix, 23 August 2011 - 02:30 AM.

#50 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:07 PM

Rock Lee Special Chapter is out

http://www.mangastre..._lee/30295620/1

#51 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 23 2011, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Seduction-Sexy Sakura-chan No Jutsu!
(Now we just need to have this transfer back to the Naruto manga...)

#52 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Aug 22 2011, 10:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol I love the running gag with Tenten making faces

also, she clearly wanted Naruto to see it first >:3

I think you might be on to something there pharix. pictureem0.gif At first I just thought that it was a swimsuit Sakura liked but didn't feel ready to buy it (which leaves me wondering what kind of swimsuit it was to begin with, must've been really sexy enough swimsuit that would bring a lot of attention for sure, still Sakura looks good even in the more conservative one-piece swimsuit). But now that I think about it, maybe it would be a type of swimsuit Sakura would want Naruto to see her in.

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Aug 23 2011, 04:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'll give the guy credit, he does show a good amount of Sakura fan service. nosebleed8rx.gif Also what was up with Konohamaru calling Sakura "sis"? It doesn't bother me or anything, it's just that I've never seen Konohamaru calling Sakura that before. Would that count as narusaku since Konohamaru views Naruto as a brother? Though the other side would use their whole "Naruto's and Sakura's relationship is that of siblings" argument but I think the cultural implications would be different in Japan.

This is how I see it. We already know that Konohamaru views Naruto as a bog brotherly figure, but if Naruto and Sakura got together in a relationship then Konohamaru would view Sakura as a big sisterly figure. Or maybe he already does or something.

That's my take on things. :True:

Edited by K9ofChaos, 23 August 2011 - 11:17 PM.

#53 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:58 PM

what did I just read argh1.png

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#54 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 23 2011, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you might be on to something there pharix. pictureem0.gif At first I just thought that it was a swimsuit Sakura liked but didn't feel ready to buy it (which leaves me wondering what kind of swimsuit it was to begin with, must've been really sexy enough swimsuit that would bring a lot of attention for sure, still Sakura looks good even in the more conservative one-piece swimsuit). But now that I think about it, maybe it would be a type of swimsuit Sakura would want Naruto to see her in.

Well I'll give the guy credit, he does show a good amount of Sakura fan service. nosebleed8rx.gif Also what was up with Konohamaru calling Sakura "sis"? It doesn't bother me or anything, it's just that I've never seen Konohamaru calling Sakura that before. Would that count as narusaku since Konohamaru views Naruto as a brother? Though the other side would use their whole "Naruto's and Sakura's relationship is that of siblings" argument but I think the cultural implications would be different in Japan.

This is how I see it. We already know that Konohamaru views Naruto as a bog brotherly figure, but if Naruto and Sakura got together in a relationship then Konohamaru would view Sakura as a big sisterly figure. Or maybe he already does or something.

I think he called her "Sakura-neechan" on the episode where Naruto came back

#55 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:50 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 23 2011, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, I'm not really looking for pairing/shipping hints in this. I'm not sure if this spin-off is connected to Kishimoto, or if he just gives this Kenji Taira guy complete creative freedom, but either way the tone is way too absurd to try to connect to the canon. For all we know, it'll end with Sakura and Lee getting together, then show us that Rock Lee was writing the manga the entire time. tongue.gif

Anyways, so far I like this spin-off. It's pretty darn funny, and it's nice seeing Lee some more. He was one of my favorite characters in Part I, but he seems to be receiving almost Hinata-level amounts of panel time in Part II. It's also nice seeing a change of tone with these characters, considering how serious the manga is right now. Plus, Sakura fan-service in two chapters so far? Heck yeah! happy.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#56 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:00 AM

About the way how sakura was handled in the two previous chapter i didnt like it ether. I wouldnt have mind if she kicked the enemie ninjas ass and just when rock lee shows up. He would have been shocked to see that sakura is still able to stay strong even if what rock lee did to her or say to her... but overall the comedy of the comic is good!

#57 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Aug 23 2011, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL, I'm not really looking for pairing/shipping hints in this. I'm not sure if this spin-off is connected to Kishimoto, or if he just gives this Kenji Taira guy complete creative freedom, but either way the tone is way too absurd to try to connect to the canon. For all we know, it'll end with Sakura and Lee getting together, then show us that Rock Lee was writing the manga the entire time. tongue.gif

Anyways, so far I like this spin-off. It's pretty darn funny, and it's nice seeing Lee some more. He was one of my favorite characters in Part I, but he seems to be receiving almost Hinata-level amounts of panel time in Part II. It's also nice seeing a change of tone with these characters, considering how serious the manga is right now. Plus, Sakura fan-service in two chapters so far? Heck yeah! happy.gif

Oh, of course I'm not considering this canon at all or anything. I just see it as an almost equivalent to a narusaku moment in filler. Despite the fact that it's not canon, it's nice fan service. Even though this Kenji Taira guy is possibly neutral when it comes to pairings, it's kind of fun to take something that's not canon and think about what it would be like if it was handled by Kishimoto a bit. Sorry if I didn't make it clear that I don't consider this canon. sweatdrop.gif

But you've got to admit if Sakura wanted to try out wearing a certain swimsuit, she would at least want Naruto to see her wearing it, don't you think? And would you also agree that Konohamaru kind of already sees Sakura as a big sister figure as much as he views Naruto as a big brother figure?

Back On Topic: Yes, Sakura fan service is indeed awesome. I just wish we saw more Sakura fan service in the manga, with Naruto somehow involved leading to some narusaku moments of course. heheelq7.png

#58 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:39 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 23 2011, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Back On Topic: Yes, Sakura fan service is indeed awesome. I just wish we saw more Sakura fan service in the manga, with Naruto somehow involved leading to some narusaku moments of course. heheelq7.png

Even though it is not cannon, it's fun to consider that Naruto must have spent a lot of time thinking of Sakura in a bikini to prepare for that jutsu. fu.png
(I do wonder, when he made the Seduction-Sexy Sakura-chan bustier, was that how *he* wanted it, or did he think that was what Lee wanted?)

#59 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:44 AM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Aug 23 2011, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, of course I'm not considering this canon at all or anything. I just see it as an almost equivalent to a narusaku moment in filler. Despite the fact that it's not canon, it's nice fan service. Even though this Kenji Taira guy is possibly neutral when it comes to pairings, it's kind of fun to take something that's not canon and think about what it would be like if it was handled by Kishimoto a bit. Sorry if I didn't make it clear that I don't consider this canon. :sweatdrop

LOL, no worries, I wasn't really trying to accuse you. happy.gif To be honest, I tend to over-analyze/enjoy these things too, regardless of how it's connected to canon, or how non-serious the tone is. One of my favorite N/S scenes was that shooting star filler scene where Naruto was holding Sakura's notes over his heart.

Also, I've sort of gotten a Lee/Ten sort of vibe so far from this series, what with how she cheers him up, helps him out, and got angry at him ignoring her swimsuit. I guess I sort of prefer Neji/Ten, but I really don't care either way. But I guess it's hard to tell, since the tone is so absurd you can't really tell what they're hinting at, if anything LOL.

But you've got to admit if Sakura wanted to try out wearing a certain swimsuit, she would at least want Naruto to see her wearing it, don't you think? And would you also agree that Konohamaru kind of already sees Sakura as a big sister figure as much as he views Naruto as a big brother figure?

I guess I don't really recall Konohamaru calling Sakura "-neechan", I guess I'll have to rewatch the 1st Shippuden episode (the manga chapter doesn't have it). But yeah, you might be onto something, if Naruto's his brother, and he understands their relationship, it would make sense for him to see Sakura as a sister.

Do want! laugh.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 24 August 2011 - 03:45 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#60 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:15 PM

It's gonna get an anime

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users