Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 02:50 AM

*sigh*

I just hope this series get cancelled.

They couldn't  even do the CPR scene right...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#22 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:31 AM

@catra

I agree so much on the music. While watching the CRP scene, the music was just so obviously out of place.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#23 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:37 AM

@catra

I agree so much on the music. While watching the CRP scene, the music was just so obviously out of place.

I haven't watched the anime in years. How would you describe the ambiance of the music? I'm guessing that no feelings of tenderness or intimacy were imparted. Was it just tonally depressing and sombre?  

#24 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

I haven't watched the anime in years. How would you describe the ambiance of the music? I'm guessing that no feelings of tenderness or intimacy were imparted. Was it just tonally depressing and sombre?  

yep. it was just that .

I was expecting some heart warming music for her naruto flashbacks, but just like their animation, they put no effort into setting the mood.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#25 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

heh sp is pathetic but not as pathetic as masashi that old bastard can't write to save his life i only wish i could be at nycc to tear into that disgraceful author for being sexist and putting his heroine on the sidelines for some shallow hopeless romantic all cuz of hatred he should of endured the hate like he wrote out naruto to do i guess that makes masashi a pathetic coward and the nh/ss fans are to blind to see it but no matter what they do no matter what they say or try to defend they will have to live with the fact that nh only won a cop out nothing more

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#26 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:09 AM

i was hoping for that one track that played when naruto went eight tails against pain. man that was a marvelous take on that scene, it felt so apocolyptic (and hinata wasn't on my mind at all) it was mostly naruto losing all hope, the weight of the world being on his shoulders and him giving in to all of said weight, how the fourths legacty was almost gone and you could see his reflection and OMG HE'S ACTUALLY INTERACTING WITH HIM. perfectly in sync with the tune too! now thats how you do it.

#27 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 09:55 AM

The kushimina scene was alll that mattered in this episode. For me, at least.

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 11:56 AM

And Pierot fails AGAIN. Once again this studio has proven their lack of professionalism (just like Kishimoto) and prove that the only things that matters to them is making their Hyuuga goddess look good and making money. I agree with Nostradamus they probably spent their entire budget making those horrible movies.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 12:40 PM

They spend their whole savings for making a movie for a character that is not even relevant to the story.

I just knew it would turn out bad.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#30 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 05:05 PM

If it was Hinata they probably would have extended the kitten out of this scene and included imaginary flashbacks.

The scene in the manga was far more emotional and impactful. They should have played the ost when Sai tells her about Naruto's love.

This scene had no emotion and you can tell the animators did not want to draw that scene and gtfo out of it asap.

#31 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:01 PM

Of course they did not want to Animate this epoisde in their hinata fans
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#32 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:28 PM

decent

mediocre

awful

whisker-less naruto

"You are only one thing to me" ?who said that to whom ? 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#33 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:07 PM

How slow they made the sand moving ? LOL
As expected, animation is CRAP.
No sense of urge, no sense of danger, no sense of speed.
Sakura is badly drawn.
Is this me or is this only her ?

MinaKushi look good.

Edited by Otaru, 29 May 2015 - 10:16 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#34 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:22 PM

I honestly don't know what to say about this episode... it was nice seeing the CPR scene, but it was ruined by how cheap the animation was. Honestly I've seen better animation in some 90s anime and cartoons better then what we got here.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#35 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

I saw some gifs from the episode from other scenes, and the animation was better than in  the CPR scene...

the Minakushi scene is from that episode ? How come it has a completely different animation ?

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#36 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:23 AM

I saw some gifs from the episode from other scenes, and the animation was better than in  the CPR scene...
the Minakushi scene is from that episode ? How come it has a completely different animation ?

Explanation 1 : daylight coloring and stills are easier to draw
2: fk narusaku fans haha

"You are only one thing to me" ?who said that to whom ?

Madara to minato n co

Edited by Hanabi, 30 May 2015 - 12:23 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#37 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=F0KyddClyJg

I have to say it, Toei gave me Cancer because the bad animation, but at least was a good Cancer Soul of gold episode was good. Unlike SP gave me bad Cancer yes I was smiling but because the animation I try to feel more emotions.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#38 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 03 June 2015 - 05:39 AM

Food fight gave better animation that that.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:03 PM

I honestly don't know what to say about this episode... it was nice seeing the CPR scene, but it was ruined by how cheap the animation was. Honestly I've seen better animation in some 90s anime and cartoons better then what we got here.

Um, Animation in general was better back then my friend. :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#40 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

Finally got around to wathcing this . CPR  aside , I liked the MinaKushi bit ... they can make even bad animation look good :excited:

This also reminded of one last thing I want to see in the anime and please please SP at least do this right : that is Juubi Madara vs 8th Gate Gai . It should come around soon and  I really really hope that they will at least put some effort into it , because everything after that , with Madara taken out of the picture , becomes crap and not even worth animating to be honest .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users