447 replies to this topic

#61 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

That rating at MAL is sure going down faster than you can say Root A. Not that I care but just find it amusing.

Once again, the spoiler made it out to be good but in execution, well, I don't know what to say without laughing.

#62 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

"I just want sasuke to be happy" HAHAHAHA.... you remember when sasuke attack the gokage meeting and mizukage said want to give sasuke a kiss and karin got mad and called her old hag. And now look..... she totally ok if sasuke end with sakura.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#63 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:19 AM

Karin just appeared for 5-6 panels and she's far the best femal character now.

the less Kishimoto treats women the more they are better. Sad story.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#64 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:24 AM

Karin just appeared for 5-6 panels and she's far the best femal character now.

the less Kishimoto treats women the more they are better. Sad story.

THIS!!!

Perhaps this answer the question why Hinata and iruka could have big popularity.

#65 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:27 AM

Ouuuuf it's finally OVER ! hahahaha (in fact, I totally forgot about that manga for a while and just remembered I had to read the new chapter eheh) 

So, as expected: 

-Crappy and OOC SS family moments  :love:  :love:

-No kiss :kukuku:

-It was crappy 

-Rushed ending (just like the one in the original series) 

-it was crappy

-TOO rushed 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand as expected, Sakura is Sarada's mom ! 

I like how all what we predicted really happened...so so so predictable.  :D

Guess the SS fans are really happy and overexcited  hahahaha ! Poor people.  :happy:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:29 AM

It's amazing how irrelevant character can outshine the main characters. Especially the story where supposedly Sakura followed Sasuke because copout was in order. That's just amazing. No kittening punch. Touka beat the kitten out of Kaneki for his selfish acts and when I look at Naruto, it's like looking at series that should have been cancelled in 4 episodes.

#67 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:35 AM

I still don't get why Sakura or Sasuke didn't just tell Sarada the truth.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:36 AM

I still don't get why Sakura or Sasuke didn't just tell Sarada the truth.

Who knows. Plot hole and it all ended now. So yeah. I don't care.

#69 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:37 AM

It's amazing how irrelevant character can outshine the main characters. Especially the story where supposedly Sakura followed Sasuke because copout was in order. That's just amazing. No kittening punch. Touka beat the kitten out of Kaneki for his selfish acts and when I look at Naruto, it's like looking at series that should have been cancelled in 4 episodes.

There's your problem, had Kishi been serious with his characters instead of pulling kitten out of his ass or having editors come up with those ideas then okay, but since he went by profit alone over the quality of a story that's where this really falls with the series. 

Gaiden is over and I'm completely happy because now i can completely move on to Tokyo Ghoul and other great series.

All that's left now is The Boruto Movie and then Naruto will be out of my life for good.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#70 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:38 AM

That rating at MAL is sure going down faster than you can say Root A. Not that I care but just find it amusing.

Once again, the spoiler made it out to be good but in execution, well, I don't know what to say without laughing.

Which rating ?? :o 

I'm still wondering how the hell the NH and SS fans can read this crap and say its "good" with a straight face. Is it for the sake of pride? If I was a NH or a SS fan I wouldn't let some stupid pride stop from been honest about this manga. This manga sucks and Kishi's turned my OTP into the most pathetic pairing in history, that's what they should be saying.

Because they are the ones who doesn't care about development and characters, and only care about pairings !  :yes:

My tumblr

#71 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:40 AM

So what stupid explanation did he gave to justify that DNA test?

Did he go with the sucking chakra nonsense or let me guess he really ignored it entirely. Which one is it?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#72 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:41 AM

Which rating ?? :o 

I'm still wondering how the hell the NH and SS fans can read this crap and say its "good" with a straight face. Is it for the sake of pride? If I was a NH or a SS fan I wouldn't let some stupid pride stop from been honest about this manga. This manga sucks and Kishi's turned my OTP into the most pathetic pairing in history, that's what they should be saying.

Because they are the ones who doesn't care about development and characters, and only care about pairings !  :yes:

My tumblr

#73 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:43 AM

The lesson feels like something Fairy Oddparents would make fun of because of cliche and cheesy writing. That's...sad.

#74 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:47 AM

Why end? Why eeeeend? :argh: Still there's no SS kiss :argh: There's no SS kiiiiiiss :argh: No more drama every thursday? Every thursdaaaaay! :argh:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#75 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:53 AM

So what stupid explanation did he gave to justify that DNA test?

Did he go with the sucking chakra nonsense or let me guess he really ignored it entirely. Which one is it?

The cord was Sakura's since Karin was apparently the midwife who delivered Salad.  :zaru: This ending was expected the whole time. Kishimoto's final chance to make this even mildly interesting and nope. Karin somehow is totally fine with Sakura 'stealing her man' even though the idea of the Mizukage kissing him back in the original manga threw her into a rage. Somehow they've become Sakura and Ino friendship 2.0. 

Salad never finds out that Sakura is her biological mother and the Sauce refuses to show any actual love or affection to Sakura. Because ya know...obviously sex can't happen without love, right guys? RIGHT??? R-RIGHT??

...guys?

In short, Kishimoto did a horrible job, but it was perfect for the SS fans. Because true love only needs forehead pokes and sex. Love and affection doesn't need to be proven or shown. It's not required in a healthy romantic relationship! HAWHAW.

After all, the only IMPORTANT THING THAT MATTERS is that SS happened. The Sauce's wee wee went into Sakura's.  :superior: Don't you forget it you butthurt NaruSaku fans. (obviously everyone who hated the ending were butthurt narusaku fans. If they deny it, then they're big fat meanie liars!) That's true love and it's all that matters.  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  100000/10 best ending evr.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#76 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:55 AM

@Nostradamus

It was Sakuras Umbilical chord.

Pregnant Sakura and Karin were out in the wild wild world to chase after Sasuke cuz reasonz.

Meanwhile they made friends for whatever reason.

Sakura gave birth to Sarada on their "journey".

Karin just kept the Umbilical chord ... because reasons.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#77 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:56 AM

I think Sakura is like the virgin Mary... Got pregnant without anything.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#78 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Why end? Why eeeeend? :argh: Still there's no SS kiss :argh: There's no SS kiiiiiiss :argh: No more drama every thursday? Every thursdaaaaay! :argh:

There are other manga. :fu:

#79 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

My reaction after reading all ten chapters and reaching no logical conclusion:

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 02 July 2015 - 10:57 AM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#80 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:57 AM

The cord was Sakura's since Karin was apparently the midwife who delivered Salad.  :zaru: This ending was expected the whole time. Kishimoto's final chance to make this even mildly interesting and nope. Karin somehow is totally fine with Sakura 'stealing her man' even though the idea of the Mizukage kissing him back in the original manga threw her into a rage. Somehow they've become Sakura and Ino friendship 2.0. 

Salad never finds out that Sakura is her biological mother and the Sauce refuses to show any actual love or affection to Sakura. Because ya know...obviously sex can't happen without love, right guys? RIGHT??? R-RIGHT??

...guys?

In short, Kishimoto did a horrible job, but it was perfect for the SS fans. Because true love only needs forehead pokes and sex. Love and affection doesn't need to be proven or shown. It's not required in a healthy romantic relationship! HAWHAW.

After all, the only IMPORTANT THING THAT MATTERS is that SS happened. The Sauce's wee wee went into Sakura's.  :superior: Don't you forget it you butthurt NaruSaku fans. (obviously everyone who hated the ending were butthurt narusaku fans. If they deny it, then they're big fat meanie liars!) That's true love and it's all that matters.  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  :superior:  100000/10 best ending evr.

Jesus Christ. Wow he really made Gaiden pointless just like "Naruto". It was all pointless. The entire journey lead nowhere.

I do wonder are the pairing fans of NH/SS really happy with this crap? I get the fact that some of them are fanatics that will swallow anything because they really love their pairings but this is just plain stupid.

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 July 2015 - 10:59 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users