#1 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

http://www.nwanime.c...608f8cde60f5fd/

No smirk (his arm is hidding it), no blush.... I guess some fans out there must be frustrated. Plus even Hinata's speech sounded like she wanted to move forward to become stronger so she can stay by Naruto's side, but not necessarly in a romantic sense. 

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

Two weeks in a row, I like SP. Biased, sure. Sue me.

#3 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:35 AM

No smirk, no blush? Well, this deserves the ROFLCOPTER:

ROFLCOPTER_by_XBOXdonkey.gif

#4 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

Why can't they just stick to the manga panels? I would be pissed off if it happened to NS....

aw9vkj.gif

#5 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:47 AM

was the smirk not last episode?

#6 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:50 AM

ALERT! Some fair-minded Naruto manga fans have invaded SP and taken over the animations!!!

Only possible explanation considering the recent two unbiased episodes.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#7 Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Video editing.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

I couldn't help but smile when Sakura was sparring with Tsunade, I'd love to see them spar again. But this was a great episode for Sakura, she was amazing! <3

tumblr_inline_nalzf3wuiP1rh9a6h.jpg

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

Why can't they just stick to the manga panels? I would be pissed off if it happened to NS....

Real me: I don't know. I mean I get that they're doing it in a same meaning, different way, but still, should just kept it as it is. Now next episode is going to be even more negative.

Biased me: WHO CARES!

#9 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:12 PM

Let's keep our head down to Queen. tumblr_nabvkh9m881toh5f1o4_250.gif

I loved it .Sakura-chan was the best.Team 10 was good too.I just loved how Team 7 showed to other shinobis how to fight .Minato :wub: .Hinata was Ok but Hinata's speech was a bit romantic to me.She sounded like she was fighting for only Naruto.Anyways The New SANNIN. :wub:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#10 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

Well that was dare I say it...

tumblr_m3f86tJR291r5jyd9o1_500.gif

Okay yeah I liked the episode, wish they gave the extension to some action scene rather than Sakura flashbacking that long. I mean it wasn't bad but the manga made it enough alone when she focused on herself.

Otherwise yeah not much for SS or NH as they wanted, Sasuke had no reaction, nothing was on Sakura's face, and well Hinata only wanted to be at his side (like we didn't know this already) yeah, SP may try to squeeze more stuff with Hinata in but at this point, I am glad we don't need to see her for the longest time for anything important. She does nothing expect explain again like a broken record many times how much she wants to be with naruto, we get it kishi, but then why are you throwing NS moments that hint something else entirely and show Sakura wanting to see Naruto achieve his dream? How come Hinata isn't either there are supporting naruto like that? Yeah in this arc, the difference between NS and NH was that NS got its hints and displayed 3 things, naruto still loved sakura, narusaku could occur in the end due to the 504 stuff, and Sakura wanting Naruto to become hokage well, aside from how much she cares for him this displayed she wants him to be hokage and reach his dream, as for NH well its just been Hinata saying what she wants again and again, nothing major past the 615 stuff came and nothing with either naruto to her or her to naruto occurred past this, hell why did kishi even make her miss out of the 662 stuff?

As far as it goes, I liked this episode. It had a good deal of what Sakura did and I laughed at narutos reaction, some may try to still pin that as anti NS but it was just comic humor, it doesn't change how naruto feels about her. In fact now I want to see the deal of Sakura not trusting Sasuke. As the battle with jubbito is about to come, that will be entertaining enough for a while anyways.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#11 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:15 PM

Come to think of it, the NH moment in 615 wasn't exaggarated in the anime. Naruto and Hinata's expressions were pretty impassive. 

Now in this episode, the SS moment wasn't made much of. Again there were no romantic expressions/ hints given in this scene.

Contrast these to last episode. The NS moment was given a romantic vibe. The animators made Naruto beam brightly when he mentioned Sakura was more or less his girlfriend and they also made Sakura smile lovingly when she heard Minato asking her to care for his son.

I wonder whether Kishi has given SP some hints and directions as to where his story is headed. Or maybe SP finally figured out themselves that NS is the obvious endgame pairing. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#12 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:21 PM

Come to think of it, the NH moment in 615 wasn't exaggarated in the anime. Naruto and Hinata's expressions were pretty impassive. 

Now in this episode, the SS moment wasn't made much of. Again there were no romantic expressions/ hints given in this scene.

Contrast these to last episode. The NS moment was given a romantic vibe. The animators made Naruto beam brightly when he mentioned Sakura was more or less his girlfriend and they also made Sakura smile lovingly when she heard Minato asking her to care for his son.

I wonder whether Kishi has given SP some hints and directions as to where his story is headed. Or maybe SP finally figured out themselves that NS is the obvious endgame pairing. 

SP is Hinata's house.She can be beautiful,useful,kind,cute,angry,strong,badass at this house.SP treats her like a Goddess.But they love NaruSaku more I believe or Kishi scolded them because they don't treat the Heroine well.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#13 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:23 PM

maaan 80% of the episode was 'let's go', 'allright', 'I'll show them how much I improved' and 10% was actually doing something. Super lame episode if you ask me.

I only like the parallel to the old three>New Three/era and Sakura's developement. But meeh.

AND GOD HINATA everyone understood that you want Naruto's kitten BUT STOP like she has a clan and family and herself why not think of them for once. I cannot see her anymore -.-

Now I remember why I don't watch the anime..

Ackermann'd

#14 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

SS fanclub on NF is pretty quiet since this morning (italian time)... Guess how it would have happened if SP did you know.... At this time they should have already a tide of gifs or whatever :twitch:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:42 PM

Anti-SS might be baffled.

#16 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:48 PM

Well they work closely with the anime team, if anything its possible that the end script details have been given to them and if elements like the ending of the manga sometime in the future (not likely this december) then if part of that includes some form of "sakura loving naruto" and "Naruto and Sakura become a couple" well then they cannot create conflicts from what kishi writes.

I mean in some media, if there is a central script/story bible for the series and a close affiliate needs to make some extension or create new content so it does not conflict with the main canon, then they can. I mean like Halo, for the original games trilogy, the story itself only covers the last 3 months of the 28 year war between the UNSC and Covenant. The rest of the series, mainly the majority of the war, is covered in novels and comics, everything in the halo universe is canon (save one OVA from the legends DVD). The case is, all of these were derived off the story bible but didn't conflict with it, they had 28 years of blank space to fill in which greatly expanded the universe for the war period. In the case of naruto, whenever SP wanted to do something filler or add some other new scene, it had to be so that it would not conflict with the manga or change what kishi originally did.

I mean I guess you can say, in the 235 filler, they were able to make Naruto say he still loved sakura and would try to win her over, because this was not in conflict with his character, even though it was after the land of iron, he was still loving her in this case. If Naruto said he loved Hinata though this would be a conflict because at the time, nothing even came forward for it in the manga.

So it could be that perhaps the main details of the end plot have been given to SP, I mean its not impossible. They could still jerk around on a few parts but not change it to a radical extent like the trash ep 166 was.

Though I must say, I like the salty tears of SS fans making a fuss over Sasuke not smirking, did the term Sasuke doesn't give a kitten about Sakura still not connect in their minds? He doesn't care, he doesn't love her, that doesn't mean he is heartless and would just see someone get killed but how hard is it to understnad he doesn't love or like her, he doesn't have hidden feelings, I mean its not like things are going to be better for SS anytime soon, did these guys just forget the next episode has Sakura NOT trusting Sasuke? The start of the sinking SS spree? All I know is some people are salty on tumblr and over such a tiny moment, man why is fan rage so funny to hear from the other fandoms? I'm suprised the other fandoms still try to put unbelievable expectations on SS and to another degree NH, maybe they just keep disappointing themselves?

#17 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

This episode SS OWNED again lol.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#18 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

tumblr_nanosshPf31rw729qo4_250.gif

tumblr_m42qtuDuo21r58lid.gif

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#19 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

This episode SS OWNED again lol.

Its going to continue next week too if it includes chapter 635 where Sai asked her about Sasuke and well the distrust deal begins, and the funny thing is, this air of negativity is still around in the manga and will come back once kagyua is defeated. SS fans act like 685 made things canon or solved everything when it solved nothing and the whole recent string of negativity, well its just not going to be good for them, they put their expectations too high and then honestly get surprised? Yeah like how NH fans were "surprised" at Sakura being like Kushina. Sasuke doesn't even like Sakura and yet they thought he liked her? Some people never learn.

#20 Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Video editing.

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Though I must say, I like the salty tears of SS fans making a fuss over Sasuke not smirking, did the term Sasuke doesn't give a kitten about Sakura still not connect in their minds?

Usually I'd be pressed by Studio Pierrot's antics, but now I'm actually a bit happy that they did change something. SasuSaku and NaruHina used to get those added parts in the anime that were never in the manga, so for a change the SasuSaku will see how we felt. LOL

tumblr_inline_nalzf3wuiP1rh9a6h.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users