Close
Photo

why did temari guard the sand when they knew it wouldnt be attacked during the saving garra arc

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

why did temari guard the sand when they knew it wouldn't be attacked during the saving garra arc

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#2 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:12 PM

can you stop making these type of threads??

Edited by Sakura~, 21 August 2014 - 12:48 PM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#3 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

this is kinda getting out of hand.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#4 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

Hey Dylan, since this is a single question that can be easily answered, it doesn't need to have its own thread. Threads are better suited for group discussion, and in general only need to be created when there isn't a better place for that discussion (like the debate thread). 

Please don't create any more arbitrary threads. If you continue, it will result in a locked thread and an immediate warn. Rack up enough warns and you'll start getting banned from the site. Not a threat, it's just the rules.

You seem to be very active here and we welcome that, but all members have to stay within the site guidelines. Take the time to write thoughtful posts longer than one sentence. Start your own blog. Let others get to know you and your opinions. Don't dive right in doing things that get you on the bad side of the mods, like creating pointless threads such as this one. instead look around and find a better place for your questions so that people can respond with thoughtful answers.

Thread locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users