Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#35021 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:35 AM

I just noticed this on the PV. The title on the next episode is "True Ending" , does this mean that Hinata helplessly tripping on the rock is the true ending of Naruto? And Sakura giving Naruto life is the real and true ending? Any episodes succeeding the next episode is false.

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#35022 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:39 AM

I just noticed this on the PV. The title on the next episode is "True Ending" , does this mean that Hinata helplessly tripping on the rock is the true ending of Naruto? And Sakura giving Naruto life is the real and true ending? Any episodes succeeding the next episode is false.

I wouldn't be looking for some hope now... it's likely just the name of a filler episode. Hinata's uselessness and Sakura having a hand on Naruto's heart should have actually been important.... but nope not for kishimoto.

#35023 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:43 AM

LOL jfc...they'll probably give Hinata's running & tripping Shoujo sparkles, sad music and the best animation through the whole episode. They'll probably make it look like she didn't really trip but something caused her to fall over rather then her own dumbass self. 

SMH. 

I'm predicting that she witnesses Naruto dying in her "True hearts mind" and is overcome with grief, which is why she falls down. Music playing, sparkles and tears, and lots of over bullsh** going along with it. She'll then communicate to Sakura telepathically and beg her to save Naruto for her, and Sakura will be overcome with emotions to just how much Hinata loves Naruto, and will save him with her permission.

When Naruto "comes back" to life it will be Hinata crying for him that he hears first. He will then think it's Hinata who is saving his life before his eyes focus and notice it's Sakura instead.

Or some equally stupid SP kitten.

Edited by Tiller, 19 December 2014 - 02:44 AM.

#35024 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

I'm predicting that she witnesses Naruto dying in her "True hearts mind" and is overcome with grief, which is why she falls down. Music playing, sparkles and tears, and lots of over bullsh** going along with it. She'll then communicate to Sakura telepathically and beg her to save Naruto for her, and Sakura will be overcome with emotions to just how much Hinata loves Naruto, and will save him with her permission.

When Naruto "comes back" to life it will be Hinata crying for him that he hears first. He will then think it's Hinata who is saving his life before his eyes focus and notice it's Sakura instead.

Or some equally stupid SP bullsh**.

sounds about right.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#35025 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:50 AM

Or some equally stupid SP bullsh**.

54137200.jpgkill-me.gif

I have no other words. -vomits- 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#35026 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:53 AM

54137200.jpgkill-me.gif

I have no other words. -vomits- 

I agree, but would it surprise you at this stage of the damn game?

#35027 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:54 AM

i'd be surprised if it didn't happen.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#35028 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Even though I haven't read One Piece in like forever, I always personally thought One Piece was better. To be completely honest, I only followed One Piece with the anime, but dropped it along the way b/c the channel I watched it on stopped showing it T_T (and no, it's not the US version which is apparently awful)
I've heard some aweful things from Toei animation studios, so I'm conflicted with whether or not I want to resume watching the anime... And plus, it would take forever to watch all the episodes, too. So, right now, I literally started from Ch.1and am currently on Ch. 350 or something. Even though I haven't read half of all the chapters so far, I have to admit that One Piece is a master piece in my eyes. What I like most about the series are the originality, humor(!!!!!!!), and team dynamic.
And guys, I'm not oblivious what is going on right now. My brother keeps telling me stuff about the the Dress Rosa arc and how great it is.
So sure thing, I will catch it up when I have enough time.
Right now, I'd like to devote myself to Tokyo Ghoul since it doesn't take too long to catch up with it.

The original US version was pretty terrible apparently, but then Funimation took over and they're pretty good. I don't mind the anime, I just kinda watch it now for the entertainment, so I'm not really nitpicky about it. You'll be incredibly satisfied once you do catch up.

I just started Tokyo Ghoul, people here said it was really good, so I decided to pick it up. I'm only on chapter three, but so far it looks really good.

I hope NS fans have the guts to reject such a pathetic pairing. In fact, I hope NS fans don't even touch Part III.

Welp. Looks like I need to give OP a try along with Fairy Tail. Just cracked chapter 10 on Fairy Tail. Got through about 150 or so of OP and somehow just stopped reading it years and years ago. I'll give it another shot.

I read FT as well, it's pretty good. I noticed that Fairy Tail is like OP's little brother in a sense. The two are really similar. Luffy and Natsu are a lot alike, and the character interactions are a lot alike as well. Hell, there's a character in FT that looks exactly Shanks. The current FT arc is pretty good as well.

The latest flashback is really good to me and I like how it all plays out especially with the current villain, being the way he is. Goes to show you how one person can really be insane with a normal mindset. I also like the fact it connects to the main plot and all. It feels like the weight of this arc is huge and when dealt with, it will be heavily satisfying. I always like how the world in there always show the worst of the worst and that's something my story has. Like it really makes you hate him/her/them so bad, that you want them to get their ass kicked. I missed those and One Piece made me remember this.

I agree. Oda is great at making you hate people that are supposed to be hated, but all the while appreciating how they got there. Another thing I like is how One Piece seems to deal with real world issues in a subtle way.

Btw, had anyone seen LadyGT's drawing of little Ace and little Luffy? It was great, so cute :'(

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#35029 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 02:56 AM

Of course not, Which is why I'm grateful I don't watch the anime :zaru: 

#35030 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:27 AM

What the deuce? Where did everybody go?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#35031 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:28 AM

http://kwon91.tumblr...st/105562634189

Has this been shared?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

IM FUUCKING DYING. :lmao:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#35032 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:29 AM

Has this been shared?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

IM FUUCKING DYING.  :lmao:

No really....those bandages must be a kittening cesspool of germs and kitten. No wonder Sakura doesn't want to touch them.

Hinata probably has E.coli or something from drinking from Nardo's hands :hm: 
And she probably enjoyed ever second of it too. "OMG, I got a disease from Naruto-kun! how lucky!" 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 19 December 2014 - 03:32 AM.

#35033 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:30 AM

Has this been shared?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

IM FUUCKING DYING. :lmao:

I don't get it?

#35034 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:31 AM

I don't get it?

Have you seen the clip from the movie where hinata sips water from naruto's hand?

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#35035 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:33 AM

Someone should make some fanart where Sakura just hands Naruto a cup or bottle to use instead of his hands. With the text saying something like "I love you Naruto but let's stick to containers. We do enough to each other without having to become completely feral."

Meh to wordy by there is an idea to be polished there.

#35036 Candleguy

Candleguy

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:35 AM

Have you seen the clip from the movie where hinata sips water from naruto's hand?

Ah I have not

That's probably why I don't get it

Alright I've decided I am going to wake up tomorrow and not be annoyed by this ending

Edited by Candleguy, 19 December 2014 - 03:36 AM.

#35037 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:37 AM

No really....those bandages must be a kittening cesspool of germs and kitten. No wonder Sakura doesn't want to touch them.

Hinata probably has E.coli or something from drinking from Nardo's hands :hm: 
And she probably enjoyed ever second of it too. "OMG, I got a disease from Naruto-kun! how lucky!" 

For real. Sakura would kittening slap naruto silly if he ever offered his hands for her to sip.

"Naruto, are you trying to kill me? Do you know how manny germs you could have? Put your hands away before I break them."

:lmao:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#35038 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:39 AM

Someone should make some fanart where Sakura just hands Naruto a cup or bottle to use instead of his hands. With the text saying something like "I love you Naruto but let's stick to containers. We do enough to each other without having to become completely feral."

Meh to wordy by there is an idea to be polished there.

There is one I think Naomi33 made it where in the end Sakura drinks water in the bottle same as Naruto and there indirect kiss.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#35039 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:46 AM

The original US version was pretty terrible apparently, but then Funimation took over and they're pretty good. I don't mind the anime, I just kinda watch it now for the entertainment, so I'm not really nitpicky about it. You'll be incredibly satisfied once you do catch up.

I just started Tokyo Ghoul, people here said it was really good, so I decided to pick it up. I'm only on chapter three, but so far it looks really good.

I read FT as well, it's pretty good. I noticed that Fairy Tail is like OP's little brother in a sense. The two are really similar. Luffy and Natsu are a lot alike, and the character interactions are a lot alike as well. Hell, there's a character in FT that looks exactly Shanks. The current FT arc is pretty good as well.
I agree. Oda is great at making you hate people that are supposed to be hated, but all the while appreciating how they got there. Another thing I like is how One Piece seems to deal with real world issues in a subtle way.

Btw, had anyone seen LadyGT's drawing of little Ace and little Luffy? It was great, so cute :'(

Exactly. Like I don't care if the villain is weak or not, if he makes me hate him, I want him dead. It's the one thing I enjoyed GoT so much is that there's a villain or someone that you just hate so much and that's a great thing. I remember after the red wedding, they named two characters to be the most hated characters because of the action, and that's a great thing. We shouldn't hate the character because of how bad the character is as in not written properly, rather hate them because they are made to be one. Like how the creator send a letter saying, "Congratulations. Everyone hates you." That's a compliment, believe it or not.

Anyway, I was just wondering on how OP fandom are. No, I won't call him Goda, but I can see why people would in the first place.

#35040 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:49 AM

Why would she need to sip water from Naruto's hand....???

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 14 guests, 0 anonymous users