Close
Photo

Who else switched over to BoruSara after NaruSaku got kicked to the curb?

NaruSaku BoruSara

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 12:16 PM

Nah, I find Bolt to be one of the most annoying charactors in the manga to date, he's a whiney little brat, who has it all, his father doesn't spend enough time with him is his only issue, but the way he acts and the manga makes it out to be him having more isues than Naruto and Sasuke combined. Sarada was interesting in the mini-series, but the way it ended was lame, the way she accepted her father not even visiting her once in her entire lifetime and she was fine was it, made me lose some respect for her, she pretty much ended up with the same issue I had with Sakura, being a annoying Uchiha fangirl who forgave Sasuke for neglect, becauseh he's Sasuke.

From the two I like Sarada's charactor more, though I'm not so sure with the new manga, I've tried to read both chapters release so far, I was too frustrated by the time Sasuke is introduced, and the second chaper I didn't even get that far. The manga is trash yet it's based on the movie which fans seemed to love. Am I reading the same story?

iAnby7W.gif

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 June 2016 - 02:03 PM

Nah, I find Bolt to be one of the most annoying charactors in the manga to date, he's a whiney little brat, who has it all, his father doesn't spend enough time with him is his only issue, but the way he acts and the manga makes it out to be him having more isues than Naruto and Sasuke combined. Sarada was interesting in the mini-series, but the way it ended was lame, the way she accepted her father not even visiting her once in her entire lifetime and she was fine was it, made me lose some respect for her, she pretty much ended up with the same issue I had with Sakura, being a annoying Uchiha fangirl who forgave Sasuke for neglect, becauseh he's Sasuke.

From the two I like Sarada's charactor more, though I'm not so sure with the new manga, I've tried to read both chapters release so far, I was too frustrated by the time Sasuke is introduced, and the second chaper I didn't even get that far. The manga is trash yet it's based on the movie which fans seemed to love. Am I reading the same story?

Yeah but the ones that liked it said "Well it's better than the previous one." and the previous one didn't raise the bar that much and it wouldn't take much to overtake it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 03:14 AM

ahem* Before I start i want to let you know i do not begrudge you for liking Boruto and Sarada. That's fine if you see their interactions as cute, as a NaruSaku shipper. :D

with that out of the way, No I do not. here's why.

1. Boruto X Sarada is not a replacement for NaruSaku, It is a Hetero NaruSasu. Why? it is mostly Naruto and Sasuke's personalities dominant in these kids, Sakura's personality just happens to pop up in Sarada for the sake of comedy from time to time. I'm already peeved at how poorly the relationship was written with their fathers. they had a very simplistic, childish, idiotic dynamic that boils down to, Sasuke understands me more than anyone else but I won't talk to him, in fact I want to compete with him because X,Y,Z! Naruto is totally my best friend, because he always stared at me in childhood! :zaru: First off, let's be real here. Friends don't happily try to kill you just for being in their way. Friends don't nonchalantly try to end your life just to further strengthen themselves. Friends don't force you to go with their views, and try dragging you, kicking and screaming back to where you don't want to go. Theirs was a very "loose" term on the meaning of friendship, if there ever was one. I've said this before and I'll say it again. It would have made more sense If Naruto and Sasuke were made more like Xavier and Magneto from X-men. They may know each other's goals, they may sympathize with each other and may have a great deal of respect and compassion for each other, but they can't be considered friends, as they have a complicated and unhealthy relationship. You want to see a real friend? Look at Gaara. that is all.

2. Boruto and Sarada's interactions were cute? Well so were Naruto and Sakura's, what happened to them? Naruto and Sakura had the most developed friendship in the series and it became stronger as time passed. They fought together, laughed together, cried together, supported each other and admired the other's respective growth from the last time they saw each other (from part I) in Part II. SP wanted to throw a way a realistic and developed romance for a pair of fictional bewbs for their self insert? Fine by me. BUT DON'T assume you'll win back fans by passing off a couple that should have happened through theirs kids, you filthy hypocrites (SP). Boruto Sarada is not Naruto Sakura, because 1) they don't have a FRACTION of the development NaruSaku had (compiled for a grand total 1 movie may I add) and 2) their dynamic again is more Like Naruto and Sasuke, with Sakura BARELY being there.

3. I don't read Boruto. It'd be a different story if I did but there it is. The plot is kitten, and I don't care if it gets any better. I'm not impressed that they are trying to do shock value just for the sake of shock value in the hopes of getting fans hooked. A good story is the "end all be all" of any fictional work, and I see none of that here. I'm not moved by the writing, I don't give a damn about what happens. WHY? Read on.

4. the characterization sucks. I don't like the characters' personalities nor do I sympathize with them. Boruto's a self-entitled, immature brat, Chou Chou (if that is her name) is a joke, and I don't even care about the rest, cause the story does not compel me to read the series in the first place. Plus there is no screen time most of them. Sarada had potential but that story arc just quickly became a "who's my mommy?" soap opera that easily resolved quickly and she swallowed whatever kitten that was pulled out of the rear whole. I even hate the adults, A.K.A. the original characters and don't sympathize with their circumstances either. Naruto is a dead beat, neglectful father? You grew up an orphan you hypocrite, where's your empathy? Sasuke doesn't care about his family other than that he has one? Then don't make one. Sakura is a struggling single mom waiting for her husband to come home for over a decade? Well you married him. Plus you couldn't figure that out from the first time he left? You're supposed to be the SMART one. Hinata is always saddened by Boruto and crying? You never grew that backbone like you should have, moving on.

In conclusion, I'm not a fan of Boruto, and I see no reason to be a fan of Boruto. Therefore I don't support Boruto and Sarada. If I support this series and this pairing, I support the fact that I was lied to and had my reading comprehension skills insulted. I don't go with that.

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 February 2017 - 01:37 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:26 AM

You should come to Naruto forums and talk some sense into those ghouls.

From what I've seen with James, I don't think he even wants to. If so, I can't blame him. NH and SS shippers have their shipping goggles on so tight for so many years, it's officially cut off the blood to their brains. I mean, SS was dunked on by Kishimoto calling Sakura's 'love' as 'obsession' and in the early series 'selfish'. That hasn't changed at all. That's not love. It never has been. It never will be. It's an abusive relationship to which Sasuke has shown no romantic feelings towards Sakura. He banged her, yeah. But people can have sex and enjoy it without being in love. It happens all the freaking time. 

The fact that Sasuke has never kissed Sakura is proof enough. From what I see, kisses is the heart in romance while the feelings are the soul. If Sasuke can't even kiss his wife then anyone saying this pairing is good needs serious help. I'm not even joking. That's batsh*t crazy.
And Sakura just accepts this. She doesn't even realize that she's in an abusive relationship if you can even call it that. Sasuke is never around for it to even be a real relationship. He has all the time in the world to visit his family and even call his boy toy Naruto. But has zero desire to visit his wife and daughter. That's step higher on the batsh*t crazy scale to say that's okay. If the lack of kisses weren't enough evidence, then you would think the 12(possibly more?) year absence would be the nail in the coffin. But SS fans are being buried alive saying "This is fine. This is good!".

NH fans are mostly Hinaturd fans. As long as she's happy that's what matters. Nevermind the fact that she puts Naruto over her own children. Nevermind the fact that she doesn't mind that Naruto doesn't want to be around her or the kids. Nevermind the fact that Naruto rejects Hinaturd's lunches. Nevermind the fact that Naruto would rather be at work than near the silver medal (if you can even call her that) and the womb goblins. Nevermind the fact that Naruto decided to send a clone to his own child's birthday instead of having a clone work and him being there himself. Nevermind the fact that NaruHina is just as bad as SasuSaku

They share common traits.
Husband obviously doesn't care about the kid(s) and wife.
Would rather stay away from them. 
There is no romance or love in these pairings.

Even the children can see the BS going on. (Except the swiffer mop. She's just there for decoration. And really, she's the ugliest decoration ever. Likely there to prove that Naruto and Hinata banged since Burrito looks nothing like his mother.)

All of this is going by canon. The Last is considered canon but I don't consider it so. Kishimoto had nothing to do with that movie. All he did was okay it. Which was one of the biggest mistakes of his life. 
The novels are considered canon. I don't consider them so. Kishimoto didn't write them. He had nothing to do with them either other than saying "ok".

No, the fans are all a-okay with this. And they will defend their steaming pile of crap and toxic waste till they die. No need to send any sane person anywhere near those crazies. They can sit there in their delusional burning fairy tale land and fall with the series. There's no hope for Naruto anymore.

Sorry Even after two years, I'm not over the ending. Last night I couldn't sleep because my mind trailed off to everything wrong with the ending and how many people are swimming happily in this diseased pile of sludge. 

Edited by Moon_Girl, 13 June 2016 - 03:26 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#25 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:34 PM

You should come to Naruto forums and talk some sense into those ghouls.

I tried at one point, but the Naruto forums are so toxic that I get cancer just from accessing the site. The fans there are....there is no words for them. They are so delusional that all that exist to them are pairings. There is nothing beyond that. And if you don;t agree with them, you are set ablaze faster than a witch at Salem. They have no morals, no codes, no ethics. You raise up any hint that Sasuke and Hinata are bad people and they will automatically beat you down. If there were any respectable;e fans left on that site, they probably left. I know they disappeared as the Naruto ending occurred. Poor guys.

It is as moon_girl said, the place is just too toxic. You can't talk sense into them. They have to have a brain, first of all, to talk sense into and they don't. You have to have a heart first to be compassionate and they don't. They are just bad people. They thrive on making others miserable and once I even saw them congratulating each other over a supposed rumor that an NS fan committed suicide saying "One last trash bag on the planet."

And this is just from a fandom. It is makes me shudder to think how many love my other anime and manga series. You go there and might see a topic about One Punch Man, but all you see is how Saitama should get with Genos or Tornado. Nevermind the story aspects of how Saitama said he was not into guys and other such things.

It's a tragic thing for the anime industry indeed.

As Miyazaki said "Otakus are ruining the anime industry" and he is right.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:01 AM

I tried at one point, but the Naruto forums are so toxic that I get cancer just from accessing the site. The fans there are....there is no words for them. They are so delusional that all that exist to them are pairings. There is nothing beyond that. And if you don;t agree with them, you are set ablaze faster than a witch at Salem. They have no morals, no codes, no ethics. You raise up any hint that Sasuke and Hinata are bad people and they will automatically beat you down. If there were any respectable;e fans left on that site, they probably left. I know they disappeared as the Naruto ending occurred. Poor guys.

It is as moon_girl said, the place is just too toxic. You can't talk sense into them. They have to have a brain, first of all, to talk sense into and they don't. You have to have a heart first to be compassionate and they don't. They are just bad people. They thrive on making others miserable and once I even saw them congratulating each other over a supposed rumor that an NS fan committed suicide saying "One last trash bag on the planet."

And this is just from a fandom. It is makes me shudder to think how many love my other anime and manga series. You go there and might see a topic about One Punch Man, but all you see is how Saitama should get with Genos or Tornado. Nevermind the story aspects of how Saitama said he was not into guys and other such things.

Sadly james this is how the world is now, I hate it just like you do I mean I really hate it that is makes me sick and wish something anything would happen to stop this the fact is like I said before there is nothing that we can do really to stop this. All we can hope is that no writer will ever do what Kishi does again.

And that in other stories that all mock Kishi's work and and crazy fans like them as well since people like that need to know that a story comes first not who gets to bang who which is what I feel like you man all they care about, its like you said in your podcast NH and SS know nothing about love why as they don't have it them self.

Now I don't have a girlfriend never have can seem to talk to them but I never do what they have done, as you said they did in the pod cast and live through Hinata and Sasuke, I am grown up enough to know this, and as for them congratulating each other over a supposed rumor that an NS fan committed suicide, well what can I say a place in hell is waiting for them, heck my health is not that good right now bet they would say the same too me.

But if they did I'll be coming back for them. never mock the dead unless they are evil kittens that should have died for what they have done and not simple anime fans.

#27 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:36 AM

They thrive on making others miserable and once I even saw them congratulating each other over a supposed rumor that an NS fan committed suicide saying "One last trash bag on the planet."

Are. You. Serious. 
These immature, idiotic, little brats would put their horrible, cancerous pairings over a HUMAN LIFE?!

Done. 
So done.

That's not okay.

That's never been okay.

That never will be okay.

Someone needs to punch them in the face and bring them back to reality. They need to be dragged out of their mother's basements and thrown on the streets. Put into real situations with zero anime and manga. No computer. Nothing. Push them into the real world. See how their kitten attitude will fly. 

Spoiler alert: It wouldn't. They'd be dead before 3 days even passed.

They're saying NS fans are trash bags? In that case, they're all the garbage, sewer and waste of the earth. Of the universe. Every vile, disgusting, cancerous, diseased, ugly, toxic and poisonous thing in the universe. That kind of attitude is what needs to be wiped off the face of the planet. Absolutely disgusting. I am so pissed off right now, I can't even put it into words. That people would put FICTIONAL kittening PAIRINGS OVER A HUMAN BEINGS LIFE.

To try and keep it on a lighter note, I'll end with this.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 20 June 2016 - 03:41 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#28 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:53 AM

Nope. Never. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#29 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:45 AM

Are. You. Serious. 
These immature, idiotic, little brats would put their horrible, cancerous pairings over a HUMAN LIFE?!

Done. 
So done.

That's not okay.

That's never been okay.

That never will be okay.

Someone needs to punch them in the face and bring them back to reality. They need to be dragged out of their mother's basements and thrown on the streets. Put into real situations with zero anime and manga. No computer. Nothing. Push them into the real world. See how their kitten attitude will fly. 

Spoiler alert: It wouldn't. They'd be dead before 3 days even passed.

They're saying NS fans are trash bags? In that case, they're all the garbage, sewer and waste of the earth. Of the universe. Every vile, disgusting, cancerous, diseased, ugly, toxic and poisonous thing in the universe. That kind of attitude is what needs to be wiped off the face of the planet. Absolutely disgusting. I am so pissed off right now, I can't even put it into words. That people would put FICTIONAL kittening PAIRINGS OVER A HUMAN BEINGS LIFE.

To try and keep it on a lighter note, I'll end with this.

I hate to say it but it is true. Some of these people would really put their pairings above even a Human life.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#30 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:10 PM

No...never. Sadly, my reasons are more personal than factual, but let me put them down.

1. The development is pitiful at best and Kishimoto and his studio cannot write romance to save their lives.

We see how much they butchered NH, SS, NS, and SK, and so many other relationships in the manga, why should we support them making BS? Although, when it comes to pairings, all they do is make BS. (get it?) Point is, whether Bolt and Salad become a thing is probably obvious, but can it be a good pairing? Probably not. If Bolt wants to be like Sasuke, and Salad wants to be like Naruto then Bolt will never be home and Salad will be working all the time because they both can't stand their kids. So instead of one parent not wanting to be with their kids...it will be BOTH parents not wanting to be with their kids.

2. Bolt and Salad are horrible characters.

I know some people here like Salad, but honestly look how they treated her so far. She once used to call out the BS her parents told her only for her to accept and forgive them without ANY answers whatsoever. Like all of a sudden, all those lies don't matter. Really? Salad's only redeeming quality was reduced immediately down to nothing because all this studio has been doing is hand waving every problem away for cheap drama.

Not even gonna talk about Bolt. You know already.

3. Because they expect us to accept it as the "replacement" for SNS and NS.

You know this is what they are going to do. I know this is what they are gonna do. "Well, Naruto and Sakura didn't get together, but their kids did...that's the same right? You should be happy." No....no, it is not the same.

4. Because love is extremely cliche and asspulled in this story now.

When we read romance stories, we read it for the journey. Not where they went, but how they got there. Not the case for Naruto. All the love was asspulled and cliched into existence. There was no journey, there was only Zuul them making excuses saying "We'll explain it later." They don't want to show romance blossoming over time...they want to just put people together and make weakass explanations as to why it happened. Not even good explanations. Just excuse as to why they can't write it.

5. No one cares anymore.

Chances are, no one cares about romance in this story. Not even the characters themselves. They will just grow up miserable, bad parents, and horrible people. There is nothing to be gained from any of it. There is no love, only a necessity to reproduce. This is why they call it a "settlement." You don't like where you are, but you try to work with what you got despite how horrible it is. That is basically what it all is.

Call Judge Judy because this is a case for divorce court.

6. I am forever holding a grudge against Kishimoto, Kishimoto related products, and Naruto itself.

This is a series that should burn and all the people who "praise" this series should go with it. Naruto is trash. I hate to say it, but it is. Whatever was good about the series has been destroyed for the sake of perverted otakus who cared more about fake anime kittens than actual human emotion. These are the people who probably suffer from Stockholm syndrome believing in a world that doesn't want them thinking it loves them more than anything. They are masochists and sadist who enjoy punishment and seeing good people suffer. I have no sympathy for them.

And that kind of sums up everything. I enter this topic and I was like I'll never settle for this pairing as replacement (REAL POOR REPLACEMENT I MIGHT ADD.) What's the most disappointing, is that in Naruto, you see an awesome love story in it.

The Hero winning over the girl as the time past and how the girl realize that she'll be happy with him and he was the one all along.

I mean even today, I can't believe how they freaking do it. (Main character feeling ain't the one that matter  now.) You put the love interest in the arm of the rival (who tried to murder her twice at least.) What kind of message is that. No matter how he beat you up, stick with him?. Making Naruto a loser in the process. How come the rival getting the girl at the end is a good story, especially when that said rival show NO INTEREST AT ALL FOR Her. Did I mention the murder attempt? Hinata being with Naruto at the end is a result of that screw up. Again if you're a girl, Love him no matter what to a level where those feeling put you in danger but in the end, the guy will fall for you and all his feeling (even if they were non-existent)  will magically become undying love. Never once they show Hinata consider Naruto feeling for Sakura.

NS ain't canon. That's a fact but it's not logical at all because it seems that reading or watching a coherent story wasn't the priority here, money was. Still believe someone sell out at some point.

#31 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:03 PM

You know I find it quite amusing that Kishi stated he took inspiration for Akira Toriyama someone he considers his sensei, and from what I remember the main reason why he got Bulma and Vegeta together was because he wanted the readers to hate the series so he can move on, and it backfired though now you can kinda understand why Vegeta is with Bulma if you've seen the Universe 6 Arc in Dragon Ball Super, and when you think about it kinda makes sense. 

The point I'm making here is you can tell Kishi isn't too happy after Naruto everything he's been saying since the ending feels like a facade especially when it came to that little video where it showcased his work area and stuff like he doesn't look too thrilled about. Lets not forget when it came to The Last, Kishi didn't even write it, that story was already written by the studio and all he did was make some adjustments to make it canon  that's it. When it comes to Boruto the Movie I could see some validity too it being written by Kishi given some of the Naruto and Sasuke "bond" if you will and the next generation concept sure, but The Last is totally off the table when it comesto Kishi writing that since he admited that he didn't write it. 

I mean another comparison I can make is with Bleach The Movie: Fade to Black where Ichigo was desperately trying to save Rukia (like Soul Society) no matter what and there's an iconic scene that almost mirrors the scene in Episode 1 and it was amazing much like the rest of the movie, but basically Kubo made sure that when it came to the Bluray and Dvd release in Japan he wanted his name off the writers credit because all he did was suggest a couple ideas and that's it, Plus he even went out of his and said he considers Fade to Black that's the most creative decision making process he had when it came to the movies.

I know I know, kinda going off topic, but I just wanna get my point across. 

So bringing i back to the actual disscussion at hand Bourto and Sarada being a replacement for NaruSaku = No I don't believe that to be the case at all. NaruSaku felt very organic and it's very different when it comes to BoruSara. 

The only thing about Boruto and Sarada is that they both care about each other, like Naruto and Sakura did but the difference is Naruto and Sakura's relationship grew from this you're a looser to.. man how have I been treating him and you got to see this side of Sakura develop when it came to Naruto and the same thing when it came to him especailly for Shippuden.. Plus If you really look at it even in Gaiden anytime it came to Sakura Naruto would get pretty defensive about her like when Karin at the time was revealed to be the mother, even though we knew for the most part it would be Sakura by the end of everything.  Not only that, but whenever Naruto talks about Sakura to Sarada there was this genuine smile from him that was missing from The Last.  So it still shows how Naruto really cares about Sakura. 

Now as for BoruSara the reason why I bring it up as difference is because they've been able to get along since the beginning of Chapter 700 though I would argue more towards Gaiden Chapter 1 to be honest, but you can see subtle hints that Boruto could feel something for her around chapters 1 and 3, and probably the same on her end too.. But the point I'm trying to make here is Naruto and Sakura's relationship took time like a long time forge over the course of the series and Boruto and Sarada almost know practically about each other since they were academy students so I'd say they are more on the lines of best friends having feelings for each other. 

SO in all honesty I would consider BoruSara as like it's own thing instead of like oh hey this pairing is like NS cause its not you're not going to get that same organic feeling that you got for NS again in the Naruto series. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 20 June 2016 - 06:05 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#32 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 20 June 2016 - 08:50 PM

And that kind of sums up everything. I enter this topic and I was like I'll never settle for this pairing as replacement (REAL POOR REPLACEMENT I MIGHT ADD.) What's the most disappointing, is that in Naruto, you see an awesome love story in it.

The Hero winning over the girl as the time past and how the girl realize that she'll be happy with him and he was the one all along.

I mean even today, I can't believe how they freaking do it. (Main character feeling ain't the one that matter  now.) You put the love interest in the arm of the rival (who tried to murder her twice at least.) What kind of message is that. No matter how he beat you up, stick with him?. Making Naruto a loser in the process. How come the rival getting the girl at the end is a good story, especially when that said rival show NO INTEREST AT ALL FOR Her. Did I mention the murder attempt? Hinata being with Naruto at the end is a result of that screw up. Again if you're a girl, Love him no matter what to a level where those feeling put you in danger but in the end, the guy will fall for you and all his feeling (even if they were non-existent)  will magically become undying love. Never once they show Hinata consider Naruto feeling for Sakura.

NS ain't canon. That's a fact but it's not logical at all because it seems that reading or watching a coherent story wasn't the priority here, money was. Still believe someone sell out at some point.

IMO, The issue isn't just selling out. It's pretty much why they sold out.

For some reason more people find ships like NH/SS (and SNS) more appealing than NS. Most self-insert, but strangely I find most people who ship NH/SS also ship my OTPs.

It's pretty much why is NS unappealing to most people in the fandom than explaining why NS makes sense.

If they did sold out for popularity, we have to wonder why do most people hate Sakura and NS or didn't find NS logical or see NH and SNS as a superior ship over NS or at least why weren't they open-minded to an open ending.

Edited by NeonRanger, 20 June 2016 - 08:57 PM.

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#33 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 21 June 2016 - 02:07 AM

I'm gonna be honest: I hardly ship at all anymore. I've become more and more disillusioned with the whole atmosphere of shipping and I really hate how divisive it is in general. It's just started to seem so silly. When I do ship, it's mostly just a casual, "yeah, I support that", and there are only maybe a handful of pairings that I really, truly care about these days.

As for Boruto/Sarada, I literally know nothing about the characters other than through hearsay. So no, I don't ship it and I'm not interested in any 'replacement' for NaruSaku, especially not one Kishimoto had any hand in. I don't feel he, or his associates, can be trusted to write believable romance.

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:36 AM

The funny thing is Shipping isn't even supposed to be a big deal. It's just who gets together with who and what are the believable circumstances of it. It's not something to be fought over. I generally accept or try to be open-minded to anyone else's opinion as long as they don't insult mine, which unfortunately happens ALWAYS. Not only that, even in the early days When others say Naruto should go for Hinata I don't even see why. their  personalities don't mesh well together and Naruto never paid Hinata much attention canonically. ( fillers don't count) But again as long as you don't bash my pairing I won't shred the logic of yours.

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 June 2016 - 03:26 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#35 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

at you down. If there were any respectable;e fans left on that site, they probably left. I know they disappeared as the Naruto ending occurred. Poor guys.

200_s.gif

509356167_759751.gif?4

#36 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:35 PM

I tried at one point, but the Naruto forums are so toxic that I get cancer just from accessing the site. The fans there are....there is no words for them. They are so delusional that all that exist to them are pairings. There is nothing beyond that. And if you don;t agree with them, you are set ablaze faster than a witch at Salem. They have no morals, no codes, no ethics. You raise up any hint that Sasuke and Hinata are bad people and they will automatically beat you down. If there were any respectable;e fans left on that site, they probably left. I know they disappeared as the Naruto ending occurred. Poor guys.9a8

You're exaggerating too much.. i visit nf regularly and i meet lots of nice people. Just don't go to the pairing debate section because there's really no point in doing that and you'll be fine. Nf is fun with lots of activity.

Edited by Hanabi, 21 June 2016 - 05:40 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#37 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

Sadly james this is how the world is now, I hate it just like you do I mean I really hate it that is makes me sick and wish something anything would happen to stop this the fact is like I said before there is nothing that we can do really to stop this. All we can hope is that no writer will ever do what Kishi does again.

And that in other stories that all mock Kishi's work and and crazy fans like them as well since people like that need to know that a story comes first not who gets to bang who which is what I feel like you man all they care about, its like you said in your podcast NH and SS know nothing about love why as they don't have it them self.

Now I don't have a girlfriend never have can seem to talk to them but I never do what they have done, as you said they did in the pod cast and live through Hinata and Sasuke, I am grown up enough to know this, and as for them congratulating each other over a supposed rumor that an NS fan committed suicide, well what can I say a place in hell is waiting for them, heck my health is not that good right now bet they would say the same too me.

But if they did I'll be coming back for them. never mock the dead unless they are evil kittens that should have died for what they have done and not simple anime fans.

Well say, I image you'd be like the Sorrow form MGS 3 and haunt them and show them what they've cause.

#38 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 June 2016 - 01:43 PM

You know I find it quite amusing that Kishi stated he took inspiration for Akira Toriyama someone he considers his sensei, and from what I remember the main reason why he got Bulma and Vegeta together was because he wanted the readers to hate the series so he can move on, and it backfired though now you can kinda understand why Vegeta is with Bulma if you've seen the Universe 6 Arc in Dragon Ball Super, and when you think about it kinda makes sense. 

The point I'm making here is you can tell Kishi isn't too happy after Naruto everything he's been saying since the ending feels like a facade especially when it came to that little video where it showcased his work area and stuff like he doesn't look too thrilled about. Lets not forget when it came to The Last, Kishi didn't even write it, that story was already written by the studio and all he did was make some adjustments to make it canon  that's it. When it comes to Boruto the Movie I could see some validity too it being written by Kishi given some of the Naruto and Sasuke "bond" if you will and the next generation concept sure, but The Last is totally off the table when it comesto Kishi writing that since he admited that he didn't write it. 

I mean another comparison I can make is with Bleach The Movie: Fade to Black where Ichigo was desperately trying to save Rukia (like Soul Society) no matter what and there's an iconic scene that almost mirrors the scene in Episode 1 and it was amazing much like the rest of the movie, but basically Kubo made sure that when it came to the Bluray and Dvd release in Japan he wanted his name off the writers credit because all he did was suggest a couple ideas and that's it, Plus he even went out of his and said he considers Fade to Black that's the most creative decision making process he had when it came to the movies.

I know I know, kinda going off topic, but I just wanna get my point across. 

So bringing i back to the actual disscussion at hand Bourto and Sarada being a replacement for NaruSaku = No I don't believe that to be the case at all. NaruSaku felt very organic and it's very different when it comes to BoruSara. 

The only thing about Boruto and Sarada is that they both care about each other, like Naruto and Sakura did but the difference is Naruto and Sakura's relationship grew from this you're a looser to.. man how have I been treating him and you got to see this side of Sakura develop when it came to Naruto and the same thing when it came to him especailly for Shippuden.. Plus If you really look at it even in Gaiden anytime it came to Sakura Naruto would get pretty defensive about her like when Karin at the time was revealed to be the mother, even though we knew for the most part it would be Sakura by the end of everything.  Not only that, but whenever Naruto talks about Sakura to Sarada there was this genuine smile from him that was missing from The Last.  So it still shows how Naruto really cares about Sakura. 

Now as for BoruSara the reason why I bring it up as difference is because they've been able to get along since the beginning of Chapter 700 though I would argue more towards Gaiden Chapter 1 to be honest, but you can see subtle hints that Boruto could feel something for her around chapters 1 and 3, and probably the same on her end too.. But the point I'm trying to make here is Naruto and Sakura's relationship took time like a long time forge over the course of the series and Boruto and Sarada almost know practically about each other since they were academy students so I'd say they are more on the lines of best friends having feelings for each other. 

SO in all honesty I would consider BoruSara as like it's own thing instead of like oh hey this pairing is like NS cause its not you're not going to get that same organic feeling that you got for NS again in the Naruto series. 

Nicely said, Weirdly enough Fade to Black is my favorite Bleach movie and I feel like Road to Ninja was Naruto's Fade to Black in terms of quality and storytelling and how the characters acted. Plus Dark Rukia was awesome like how Menma was awesome. BoruSara is just dumb now if it was Shinachiku and Sarada then maybe it would be better.

#39 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:17 PM

The funny thing is Shipping isn't even supposed to be a big deal. It's just who gets together with who and what are the believable circumstances of it. It's not something to be fought over.

No, it isn't. But for a lot of people it seems to be a make or break thing on their enjoyment of the story, and this is true to an extent with NS vs. NH/SS. A lot of criticism I've seen about Naruto's ending focuses almost exclusively on the pairings, and while there certainly is a lot of valid criticism to be had in Kishimoto's presentation and execution of NH/SS, and his pointless use of NS as a supposed red-herring, it is not what made Naruto's conclusion bad. There are many, many things wrong with the manga -- from half-formed and discarded side plots, random, unnecessary plot twists, character regression, etc.. -- things that started way back at the end of Pein. But all anyone really talks about is why SS/NH sucks and why NS should have happened. Heck, some still want NS to happen, somehow, like it'll actually make Naruto good again.

P.S. Sorry for venting. I hope I haven't offended anyone, because I'm definately not trying to.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 27 June 2016 - 07:19 PM.

#40 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 June 2016 - 07:33 PM

No, it isn't. But for a lot of people it seems to be a make or break thing on their enjoyment of the story, and this is true to an extent with NS vs. NH/SS. A lot of criticism I've seen about Naruto's ending focuses almost exclusively on the pairings, and while there certainly is a lot of valid criticism to be had in Kishimoto's presentation and execution of NH/SS, and his pointless use of NS as a supposed red-herring, it is not what made Naruto's conclusion bad. There are many, many things wrong with the manga -- from half-formed and discarded side plots, random, unnecessary plot twists, character regression, etc.. -- things that started way back at the end of Pein. But all anyone really talks about is why SS/NH sucks and why NS should have happened. Heck, some still want NS to happen, somehow, like it'll actually make Naruto good again.

P.S. Sorry for venting. I hope I haven't offended anyone, because I'm definately not trying to.

Don't worry I completely understand where you're coming from and I agree with everything you have to say 100%

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku, BoruSara

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users