• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME <3

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:37 AM

I couldn't watch Naruto Shippuden YESTERDAY, coz there were too many people. So i'm like, ok, i'll watch it tomorrow. Today, I go on the site with my bro, click on the episode, start smiling, then : "The requested video cannot be displayed in your region" th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif _catfight__by_darkmoon3636.gif _catfight__by_darkmoon3636.gif bash.gif bash.gif headdesk.gif headdesk.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif I REQUEST JUSTICE FOR CANADIAN NARU-TARDS EVERYWHERE

I HATE this

As for my problem. Does anyone know how I can disguise my IP address so that my computer looks American. I've tried things that make your IP anonymous (with anonymouse) but those don't work either

i'm SO MAD DXD:D:D:D:

Edited by Auni, 17 January 2009 - 02:38 AM.

. Don't Press the red button

#2 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:47 AM

The most I know is by using proxies. Okay, I don't know how to use proxies, so I can't help there, but I've looked around the net and have seen people comment that they were able to watch videos only available to Americans even though they were in Canada.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#3 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:52 AM

AMERICA kitten YEAH

Well you could always use a proxy site but those tend to make your browser very slow and unless you have a really fast internet connection the streaming sites are going to take forever too load. Here's a good site to use. http://ineveryneed.info/

What site are you using to watch anime?

You should try kumby which is a good anime streaming site. I don't think they have any restrictions for foreign countries.

Or you can stick to torrents and direct download and avoid the hassle of region restrictions. Speed depends on what type of internet provider you have.

#4 Migz

Migz

hehe...

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:06 AM

It worked for me, and I live in Toronto. I guess it only works for people who live in certain regions in canada.

#5 Kirby

Kirby

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME <3

Posted 17 January 2009 - 03:50 AM

Nah. I live in Mississauga, which is right NEXT to Toronto. I'm talking about the new Naruto streaming on naruto.com, and I want those subs, coz they'll be kid friendly, so my bros could watch them. I don't really know how to use proxies sad.gif

#6 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:54 AM

http://cookieanime.vidiac.com/

This site can load a bit slow not very though. It seems to update Naruto and Bleach and all that each week as they come. Not to mention having a kittene load of other anime. Once the page loads the videos for me at least load real fast with no wait time. I don't think they would have any kind of restrictions either, but I don't know.

#7 Kirby

Kirby

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (Jin @ Jan 17 2009, 12:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://cookieanime.vidiac.com/

This site can load a bit slow not very though. It seems to update Naruto and Bleach and all that each week as they come. Not to mention having a kittene load of other anime. Once the page loads the videos for me at least load real fast with no wait time. I don't think they would have any kind of restrictions either, but I don't know.

Thanks for that. The thing is, I want kid-friendly subs, coz my bro would be watching with me. Also, does anyone know a site where you can watch Naruto on a Wii. I've tried several sites, like justdubs.com (not sure about URL tongue.gif) but they have so many ads. Since the Wii doesn't have multiple windows, the ads just open up in the window, and I can't watch sad.gif

#8 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 10:47 PM

I like narutowire.com and animecrazy.net both of those have several links for each episode, I usually go for veoh or joost links since megavideo limits your time if you're not a member

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#9 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 17 January 2009 - 11:03 PM

I use veoh.com It's not very relyable for older episodes but the new episodes should always be there by friday afternoons, after being subbed and posted.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users