Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 12 2013, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess this arc can answer the final question to all, but we just have to wait. That said what did you expect from this episode before released?

To be honest, I figured there might be some SS. But still, for me it wouldn't have made much of a difference because the Manga is what really matters in the end.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#102 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:13 AM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 11 2013, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, I figured there might be some SS. But still, for me it wouldn't have made much of a difference because the Manga is what really matters in the end.

Given, yes. Just want to see the battle first to make everything clear before going into more climax. Something needs to be clear first before everything gets too crazy.

#103 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

Yeah but we ave the problem of a goddie sasuke incoming. dry.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#104 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

"Used to love"
used to love
Ahah! This is great.

Even if 'Goodie' Sasuke comes. It won't mean that he'll suddenly fall for Sakura.

Edited by Fenris, 12 April 2013 - 06:53 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#105 coolcatjas

coolcatjas

Lvl.70 ブレイバー

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Interests:Basic stuff like anime, manga, drawing, reading, movies, ect..

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 11 2013, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Take is as it comes and wait and see. Good Sasuke is not end game. Personally I can't wait until Naruto and Sakura see Sasuke again.

As for the episode itself, it was ok for a filler. Seeing Sakura fight (even if it was for a little while) after such a long absence from the manga gave me such good feels T_T I am Sakura deprived mang...

Edited by coolcatjas, 12 April 2013 - 06:59 AM.

swi1pKF.png
Image drawn by me :D

Tumblr Account Pony Account

#106 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Apr 12 2013, 07:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sasuke turning good is hardly what threatens NaruSaku for me. I was expecting it to happen. The biggest threat is Kishi himself. He's shown he's capable of flipping his characters 180 in moments. He did it with the Kyuubi. He did it with Obito. He did it with Madara. He did it with Pain. He did it with Naruto to Hinata. He did it with Sasuke. He did it with Orochimaru. I won't be surprised if he does it with Sasuke to Sakura.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#107 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (MoonStar @ Apr 12 2013, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke turning good is hardly what threatens NaruSaku for me. I was expecting it to happen. The biggest threat is Kishi himself. He's shown he's capable of flipping his characters 180 in moments. He did it with the Kyuubi. He did it with Obito. He did it with Madara. He did it with Pain. He did it with Naruto to Hinata. He did it with Sasuke. He did it with Orochimaru. I won't be surprised if he does it with Sasuke to Sakura.

Before I go to sleep, I think we are getting carry away. While I can't say for last 2 for now, the others are given. Kyuubi was in a way given, especially how the driving force of the story going was already telling. Kyuubi used the whole part 1 and 2 to get a better opinion and then a "council meeting" with all other beasts, which is like friends reunion. That was given. Just guess nobody wouldn't think Naruto would be a figure. Naruto just got a Shikamaru's moment, only with Hinata. Instead of learning how to go on and take after your master, it's about fight on with your ninja way, never stop moving. Not sure what you mean about Obito, but that was also given. It's just the reason why him is what we all waited for. Madara was also given. It even explained back in Tobi's "bedtime" story. I can't comment for the last 2 ones because it's early to say anything. Sasuke to Sakura, as some already expected, should happen.

Look, I understand people are entitled to their opinions and that's fine. But I just don't like how sometimes people forget the real picture and use it as an example that once established before well this latest chapter. If you want to be fair, well let's see it happened a little, for some of them or at least good amount. It's more like "Oh I expected this but it's coming so soon, so I should be ready to see what unfolds" idea. Anyway, I should sleep. So late. Or is it so early. unsure.gif

#108 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 12 2013, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Before I go to sleep, I think we are getting carry away. While I can't say for last 2 for now, the others are given. Kyuubi was in a way given, especially how the driving force of the story going was already telling. Kyuubi used the whole part 1 and 2 to get a better opinion and then a "council meeting" with all other beasts, which is like friends reunion. That was given. Just guess nobody wouldn't think Naruto would be a figure. Naruto just got a Shikamaru's moment, only with Hinata. Instead of learning how to go on and take after your master, it's about fight on with your ninja way, never stop moving. Not sure what you mean about Obito, but that was also given. It's just the reason why him is what we all waited for. Madara was also given. It even explained back in Tobi's "bedtime" story. I can't comment for the last 2 ones because it's early to say anything. Sasuke to Sakura, as some already expected, should happen.

Look, I understand people are entitled to their opinions and that's fine. But I just don't like how sometimes people forget the real picture and use it as an example that once established before well this latest chapter. If you want to be fair, well let's see it happened a little, for some of them or at least good amount. It's more like "Oh I expected this but it's coming so soon, so I should be ready to see what unfolds" idea. Anyway, I should sleep. So late. Or is it so early. unsure.gif

I suppose a single word can make a huge difference. What I meant to say is that they changed too quickly. I did know Sasuke, the Kyuubi, Madara and Obito would change for better and worse respectively but they changed too easily and too quickly. Especially Pain and the Kyuubi who in only minutes went from wanting to kill everything to being buddy buddy with Naruto.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#109 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (MoonStar @ Apr 12 2013, 05:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose a single word can make a huge difference. What I meant to say is that they changed too quickly. I did know Sasuke, the Kyuubi, Madara and Obito would change for better and worse respectively but they changed too easily and too quickly. Especially Pain and the Kyuubi who in only minutes went from wanting to kill everything to being buddy buddy with Naruto.

Kyuubi in a way I could understand. He used all experiences and talk from others to make him give a chance in which he's ok. Pain, well, it was an arc, so quick change it was. It can't be done. It's not to say he can do all the time, but there are circumstances. As for the recent ones, well it's vague and too early to judge. I can say he's doing something right, but exactly how good is he is where it gets tricky. I for one see "enemy of my enemy is my friend" for now. Until anything else happen, I'm not buying it.

#110 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 12 2013, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kyuubi in a way I could understand. He used all experiences and talk from others to make him give a chance in which he's ok. Pain, well, it was an arc, so quick change it was. It can't be done. It's not to say he can do all the time, but there are circumstances. As for the recent ones, well it's vague and too early to judge. I can say he's doing something right, but exactly how good is he is where it gets tricky. I for one see "enemy of my enemy is my friend" for now. Until anything else happen, I'm not buying it.

If pain didn't die from resurrecting konoha than the war doesn't need to happen.

#111 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ Apr 12 2013, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If pain didn't die from resurrecting konoha than the war doesn't need to happen.

That is true too. The plan was improvised. Pain's change, whether it's rushed or not, needed to happen for multiple reasons, so it was going to happen. Or more like we didn't expect it because this will be the first time vengeance is not the answer, and we know how nice vengeance can bring upon a person...

#112 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:29 AM

To be honest, Nagato's conversion over to the side of "benevolence" seemed forced and illogical. Here he was presenting alot of valid questions to Naruto about how his ideology would somehow prove successful in changing the hearts and minds of people throughout the shinobi world yet all Naruto could give as a rejoinder is that he would believe in what Jiraiya believes in without offering any actual solutions or specifics to his approach. Yet for some reason Nagato just accepted that and decided to kill himself using a mass revival jutsus as an expression of his comradery that personally left a bad taste in my mouth.

I can't help but think Kishi was just hightailing it back then like he is now with Karin.

On-topic: Nice to see that there is some good news with this week's additions to the Naruto franchise.

Edited by Atheck, 12 April 2013 - 10:31 AM.

#113 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (MoonStar @ Apr 12 2013, 04:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kurama was hinted waayyy back in part 1 unless you don't remember the series well. If you're talking about Obito's descent to darkness, that's a bit meh on my part (not the reasons, rather the process). We knew he loved Rin, and Rin was many times stated to be dead. So, really it wasn't that unexpected he snapped and did a 180 so quickly.

As for Nagato, the reason is simple. He wanted Naruto to succeed, so he had to do something to help him. Nagato's not that stupid either. If he just went up and left, the village would've turned on Naruto. If he didn't have the village's support, he would never be able to make their dreams a reality. The village was an important starting point for Naruto and Nagato knew that.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#114 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Apr 12 2013, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, Nagato's conversion over to the side of "benevolence" seemed forced and illogical. Here he was presenting alot of valid questions to Naruto about how his ideology would somehow prove successful in changing the hearts and minds of people throughout the shinobi world yet all Naruto could give as a rejoinder is that he would believe in what Jiraiya believes in without offering any actual solutions or specifics to his approach. Yet for some reason Nagato just accepted that and decided to kill himself using a mass revival jutsus as an expression of his comradery that personally left a bad taste in my mouth.

I can't help but think Kishi was just hightailing it back then like he is now with Karin.

On-topic: Nice to see that there is some good news with this week's additions to the Naruto franchise.

Well this series doesn't really have 100% villains, and the main ones ( Madara, Obito, Pein ) desired peace and a stop to pain, hatred and other ill effects of war. The difference between them and Naruto is that he is stubborn and still keeps to his childish desires of peace brotherhood and friendship even when confronted with life changing dramas. Jiraya's death even thou not in words but forgave his killer. Neji's death that should've pushed him to despair he still found power ( albeit from Hinata, Kurama and the others) to oppose Madara/Obito.

#115 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Apr 12 2013, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree , it was not just for some random reason . It was the book that Jiraya wrote and the quote from the book which were Nagato's exact words he told to Jiraya when he was living with them . It is those words that reminded him of his young self and what his dream was back then , which was to break the curse and never give up on finding peace . It is then that he also says : " Faith .. is better than any plan " . That is why he decides to have faith in Naruto and to believe in him . You could say that by believing in Naruto he started to believe in himself (Nagato does actually say to Naruto : " You're an odd kid , you remind me of myself when I was younger " )

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#116 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Apr 12 2013, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I disagree , it was not just for some random reason . It was the book that Jiraya wrote and the quote from the book which were Nagato's exact words he told to Jiraya when he was living with them . It is those words that reminded him of his young self and what his dream was back then , which was to break the curse and never give up on finding peace . It is then that he also says : " Faith .. is better than any plan " . That is why he decides to have faith in Naruto and to believe in him . You could say that by believing in Naruto he started to believe in himself (Nagato does actually say to Naruto : " You're an odd kid , you remind me of myself when I was younger " )

i can see this scenario happen to obito too. basically all naruto tnj is never give up

#117 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (narusakurama @ Apr 12 2013, 08:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How does that even make sense? Naruto nor Jiraiya have ever expressed possible solutions to actualize the rhetoric that they preach. Essentially what you're saying is that even though these individuals may not have a definable method or even a plan at all to achieving their goals Nagato should forsake his own methods which actually have substance to themselves and return to clinging to the ambiguous proclamations of people who could not even provide an actual response to his questions; all because it provided a sensation of hope in his somber existence. They state that he should simply "have faith" that it will eventually happen.

I'm sorry but that's completely naive and it really doesn't address the issue of why Nagato should have relented so easily to a person whom he himself has no idea how he will go about enacting these emotional, social, and even economic intricacies that have existed in their world for so long now. It sounds if Naruto was trying to appeal to Nagato's emotional desire for peace instead of looking at the situation in a consistent and logical manner.

Edit: It's okay to have to emotional loyalty to an ideal that you have but to let it cloud your sense of reasoning to the point where "hope" is the only actual solution you can give, especially with such a complex question as the one presented about trying to enact world peace, then it simply becomes a delusion. I do give credit to Hashirama and Hiruzen however because they actually offer solutions to reinforce their claims of achieving peace. That's something that Naruto has never offered before. He's simply reaping the benefits of coincidental occurrences that happened like the Kages forming an alliance in order to fight against an common enemy though I do give him credit for being an emotional support that allows the people from all the nations to come to together.

Naruto is an impressive individual when it comes to appealing to emotions, yes, it's just the intellectual aspect of achieving his goals that he seems to slip up on.

Edited by Atheck, 12 April 2013 - 01:29 PM.

#118 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

lol - this thread's all over the place! Back on topic please, with posts tying into the episode at hand. Other, broader points can easily live in the debate thread or chapter thread. thx.

#119 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:35 PM

Seriously? No one else has "Somebody that I used to know" stuck in their head because of this?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#120 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 01:38 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Apr 12 2013, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seriously? No one else has "Somebody that I used to know" stuck in their head because of this?

No, but it's filler so i dont count.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 12 April 2013 - 01:38 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users