#81 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 2 2011, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I know everything would be up to The Guy Up There, but really, if Allah/God would let me vote which level of hell he should be put in, I'd pick the deepest one and if He was really being generous, he might let me pick what kind of punishment it would be for him. Just my personal opinion, you don't have to take it too seriously.

Nah I'm just reminding you as a fellow Muslim that's all. happy.gif Your personal opinion is still rightfully yours.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#82 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:26 AM

Oh, you're a Muslim??? that's nice. smile.gif Nice to see more Muslims here, as well. Anyways, do you feel this has been a good year for the Muslim world?? I do.

Hate to be a party pooper, but this is .......suspicous...... dry.gif

EDIT: I take it back. The 24-hour time limit does give limitations on letting more people confirm that is his body. I do know that he has a son who's completely different and hasn't been brainwashed and lives in the west, even if they let him confirm, there wouldn't be enough time.

Edited by Codus N, 02 May 2011 - 08:37 AM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#83 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 2 2011, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, you're a Muslim??? that's nice. smile.gif Nice to see more Muslims here, as well. Anyways, do you feel this has been a good year for the Muslim world?? I do.

Hate to be a party pooper, but this is .......suspicous...... dry.gif

I can't really say because I don't live in the Middle East. But it has been better compared to the past few years with the floods and all. It's still very sad to see the countries still in chaos and disarray though.

Anyway that is very suspicious. An announcement that he has been killed and then the body buried straightaway. Everything about Osama has been shrouded in mystery even until his death.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 02 May 2011 - 08:41 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#84 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:00 AM

Err.... wait a second, floods??? don't tell me, you're from Indonesia???

Anyways, him being buried straight-away does make some sense. It's the 24-hour rule. But then again, even if they wanted a relative of him to confirm, how would they do that?? I mean, surely they would be hard to search for. After all, who'd want people to know you're his relative?? but it is slightly suspicious. If anything, I hope they'll release the DNA tests soon. I would've liked for them to have more countries do the tests as well to get a 100% confirmation.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#85 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:57 AM

I appreciate that he was an evil man and fate has led him to were he has gotten, but I find the crass celebration of any death to be obscene. That said on September 11 I probably hated him as much as anyone else.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#86 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:25 AM

The people of Guam are certainly taking the news very positively. And all my friends in the military are wondering just how long will it take to finish off the rest of Al-Qaeda. My CO even sent the unit a mass email about "even in this moment of victory we must continue to be vigilant for the war has yet to be won." So, generally everyone in the pacific region is having a good time. Even if I'm allergic to beer I'll enjoy one at the bbq tomorrow.

Edited by Zero BD, 02 May 2011 - 10:25 AM.

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#87 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 2 2011, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Err.... wait a second, floods??? don't tell me, you're from Indonesia???

Anyways, him being buried straight-away does make some sense. It's the 24-hour rule. But then again, even if they wanted a relative of him to confirm, how would they do that?? I mean, surely they would be hard to search for. After all, who'd want people to know you're his relative?? but it is slightly suspicious. If anything, I hope they'll release the DNA tests soon. I would've liked for them to have more countries do the tests as well to get a 100% confirmation.

I was talking about the floods in Pakistan which was more recent the Aceh's. But close guess! laugh.gif How about you PM me your guess again? hahaha.

In the end we only have to take the government's word for it. It all boils down to how much you trust them.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 02 May 2011 - 10:44 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#88 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

I'm probally the only one, but I still don't buy it, after 11 years hunting Osama, with 0% of sucess, spending millions for nothing, the USA suddenly kills Osama? That's just too good to be truth, and besides, do they have a body to show to the world comunity, and if they do, what stops this guy that was killed of being an double? I would probally laugh of the irony if a week later Osama appears again on a video, I personally still don't take his death seriously, I will wait for more proof.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#89 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:37 AM

That's what I suspected as well. But in Islam, there's that 24-hour rule that you have to bury the dead within that time frame. So, even if they wanted to confirm his body with others and show it to the world, it'd be over the time limit placed. What the U.S. did should be praised, they at least gave him a bit of dignity to die like a human and Muslim (24-hour rule) instead of being used like a trophy of sorts. Of course, I still have some doubts, though.

248793.jpg

#90 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:59 AM

#91 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ May 2 2011, 06:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm probally the only one, but I still don't buy it, after 11 years hunting Osama, with 0% of sucess, spending millions for nothing, the USA suddenly kills Osama? That's just too good to be truth, and besides, do they have a body to show to the world comunity, and if they do, what stops this guy that was killed of being an double? I would probally laugh of the irony if a week later Osama appears again on a video, I personally still don't take his death seriously, I will wait for more proof.

The reports I've read indicate that this isn't really sudden. They the particular trail that led him here started in 2007 with the nickname of a likely courier and they had been monitoring the compund for months.

I normally don't trust Obama, but given the consequences of going out there and saying we have him and it's confirmed and being wrong...I have every reason to believe he is telling truth and that if he's wrong he is being had in a way no President has ever been had before. I can't imagine him saying this without triple checking it.

EDIT: Think Jimmy Carter's failed Iranian hostage rescue and multiple that by 100.

#92 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:24 PM

I really don't know what to say about this.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#93 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

I just found this picture: http://27.media.tumb...f9zzmo1_500.jpg Don't look if you can't take a little of blood

If you pay attention, the expression on his mouth is iddentical. I'm getting a little suspicious now.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#94 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ May 2 2011, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just found this picture: http://27.media.tumb...f9zzmo1_500.jpg Don't look if you can't take a little of blood

If you pay attention, the expression on his mouth is iddentical. I'm getting a little suspicious now.

They found him in a maximum security, lavish mansion. I highly doubt that some random double who looks like Osama would be allowed to live this high rich life, while Osama himself languished in some filthy cave. They caught the real guy by surprise and killed him.

#95 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

Are you sure that's not photoshopped?? I heard that pic was photoshopped.

248793.jpg

#96 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ May 2 2011, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you sure that's not photoshopped?? I heard that pic was photoshopped.

I also heard that it's old.

#97 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:20 PM

Multiple methods used to identify the body. He's dead people:

http://news.yahoo.co...XBzb3VyY2V1c3Vz

#98 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:27 PM

Administration considering releasing photos.....

I think they're gonna have to show it soon, like it or not. From there we can have photoshop experts to make sure it's legit.

248793.jpg

#99 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:48 PM

I guess he's really dead I was kind of expecting Bin Laden to commit suicide like Hitler did, but after ten years of hidding I don't think so.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#100 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ May 2 2011, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, the nuclear weapons part sounds real bad ._.

I wouldn't worry too much. Even the craziest dictators know better than to push that button these days. Ruling over a given land is worth little if there's nothing left and launching a nuke will obviously have retaliation. It's not even really an option.

Frankly, all nukes should just be dismantled and we as a species be done with it; there's really no use in having a **** all button when it's not an even remotely practical option.

Multiple methods used to identify the body.

Some people will never be satisfied; there's always some conspiracy theory going around.
bd5.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users