• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#21 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

I am tired of waything I want more Sakura, Narusaku, Kushina Flash Back or a episode about Sakura and her parents
or more Sakura all of the character have a past but not Sakura. I wonder if Kishi is planing something and the anime Team don't what to cross the line, headscratch.gif I need more Sakura for cry out loud she is the heroine of this Anime. shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by donjoseph19, 01 December 2011 - 11:50 PM.

#22 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am tired of waything I want more Sakura, Narusaku, Kushina Flash Back or a episode about Sakura and her parents
or more Sakura all of the character have a past but not Sakura. I wonder if Kishi is planing something and the anime Team don't what to cross the line, headscratch.gif I need more Sakura for cry out loud she is the heroine of this Anime. shamefulcry0js.gif

I know, but Pierrot is too hard-headed, and Kishi is too smart to put in Sakura right now.. after all, she is healing people right now, and the main points of this manga right now is Naruto and Bee vs the Tobi crowd.. so all-in-all I'm sure Sakura will be shown alot when she gets a good chance of coming back (coming from the #1 biggest Sakura fan ever), and I'm sure a pairing moment will follow. happy.gif After all, this is the ending right? Time for the big guns by Kishimoto himself. a_thumbs.gif

edit: Kages vs Madara is big too, but not really as big as this Naruto battle. happy.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 01 December 2011 - 11:54 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#23 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

Haha....it seems that when we have a nice NS moment in an episode, everyone's like "OH! I guess Pierrot isn't so bad, after all!"
Then something that would hardly be considered a SS moment happens and suddenly everyone wants them dead lol.

The episode was all right. Mostly flashbacks and some new scenes thrown in here and there. Hopefully we get a more interesting ep next week, though!

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#24 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 1 2011, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Much ado about nothing im afriad. no SasuSaku moment at all. The pictue was appropriate as a bond picture of the three of them.

Pretty much, but I think they missed the mark- what would have fit better with the current dynamics of the team would have been having Sai holding one of Sakura's hands and one of Naruto's while they both reach toward Sasuke who stands with his arms crossed and his back turned toward them. That would have been right on the mark and quite poignant as well. It's exactly the sort of image I could easily see Kishimoto doing.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#25 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Dec 1 2011, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha....it seems that when we have a nice NS moment in an episode, everyone's like "OH! I guess Pierrot isn't so bad, after all!"
Then something that would hardly be considered a SS moment happens and suddenly everyone wants them dead lol.

The episode was all right. Mostly flashbacks and some new scenes thrown in here and there. Hopefully we get a more interesting ep next week, though!

I didn't say that changed my opinion of them I just liked the episode pictureem0.gif Besides WOULD the current Sakura be HOLDING SASUKE'S hand? Ask yourself that first. cool.gif but it's a filler so it doesn't bother me directly. I'm annoyed because Pierrot ALWAYS does this th_cussing.gif and it always gives false impressions and is made just annoying by SS and NH fans (the deluded ones that is)

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 December 2011 - 01:16 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:22 AM

Also its highly doubtful that well ever see any background for Sakura save in the anime possibly.

Sakuras background as far as I can see is deliberatly left vague for a very specific reason, that being that Sakura is us. Us as in the readers of the manga. She is meant to be that normal person with limited background info so that we the readers put ourselves in her shoes and see things through her eyes.

Like Karin was used to showcase Sasukes fall into darkness, Sakura is being used to showcase Narutos rise into the light. Its also wy she will be with Naruto in the end. because we see the heroine getitng with the hero.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#27 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 1 2011, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't say that changed my opinion of them I just liked the episode pictureem0.gif Besides WOULD the current Sakura be HOLDING SASUKE'S hand? Ask yourself that first. cool.gif but it's a filler so it doesn't bother me directly. I'm annoyed because Pierrot ALWAYS does this th_cussing.gif and it always gives false impressions and is made just annoying by SS and NH fans (the deluded ones that is)

It wasn't the 'holding hands' Sai was trying to convey, though. It was symbolism of how they are all share a bond with one another. Nothing romantic. You may as well say Pierrot is hinting at a SasuNaruSai love triangle with that kind of thinking haha

Edited by Fliss, 02 December 2011 - 02:53 AM.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#28 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

I like how Sai acknowledged that he kinda messed up in regards to the"Five Kage summit" thing. Not that it makes him a bad guy in any way. He only did what he thought was best in the given situation, just like Sakura and Naruto.

And yes, this was kind of a NaruSai (Not in a romantic way) centric episode, so it made ​​sense the way he placed Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto and himself in that picture.

Overall, a pretty good episode. Only four weeks left (If one choose's to believe the rumors) until we finally get back to the canon storyline. eager.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 02 December 2011 - 02:34 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#29 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Dec 1 2011, 09:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also its highly doubtful that well ever see any background for Sakura save in the anime possibly.

Sakuras background as far as I can see is deliberatly left vague for a very specific reason, that being that Sakura is us. Us as in the readers of the manga. She is meant to be that normal person with limited background info so that we the readers put ourselves in her shoes and see things through her eyes.

Like Karin was used to showcase Sasukes fall into darkness, Sakura is being used to showcase Narutos rise into the light. Its also wy she will be with Naruto in the end. because we see the heroine getitng with the hero.

I will not pay attention to your post I want to see Sakura and her progress.

I whant to see her parents see what they think about Sakura been a ninja, what they think of her friends the Uchiha and the Uzumaki, will she ever learn the summon slug technique the genjutsu Techniqque.

there is many more thinks we need to know about Sakura, then Kushina and Minato Sakura and Naruto are the main characters you think you should know more about the two there background but no.

#30 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (donjoseph19 @ Dec 2 2011, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will not pay attention to your post I want to see Sakura and her progress.

I whant to see her parents see what they think about Sakura been a ninja, what they think of her friends the Uchiha and the Uzumaki, will she ever learn the summon slug technique the genjutsu Techniqque.

there is many more thinks we need to know about Sakura, then Kushina and Minato Sakura and Naruto are the main characters you think you should know more about the two there background but no.

well until kishi gives her parents in the manga....theres nothing much the anime team can do :T

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#31 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 2 2011, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well until kishi gives her parents in the manga....theres nothing much the anime team can do :T

What if like... Her dad is Minato too.. and Naruto's dad was a player.. heheelq7.png

2XtVwF6.png

#32 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:54 AM

I didn't watch the entire episode, but I decided to check out the last scene to see what the big deal was. Really, I don't see anything worth getting worked up over, or even mentioning (though I will anyway tongue.gif ). I mean, look at Sai's picture.

Sakura, Sasuke, and Sai were all smiling in the exact same way, and Sakura wasn't blushing, fawning, or even acting remotely attracted to Sasuke in the picture. Unless the anime team made a point of showing Sasuke and Sakura holding hands apart from everyone else, I'm just gonna assume the picture was drawn in the most aesthetically pleasing manner. I agree with Fliss, if that was supposed to be a Sasu/Saku hint, then we also have to acknowledge the Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sai hint. In terms of fandom size, Sasu/Naru poses a bigger threat to us anyway.

And even if it was intended to be a Sasu/Saku "moment", I would have to laugh a little at how minor it is. Let's see what the anime team's shown us this arc, in terms of shipping fanservice for the Big 3 Hetero Pairings:

Sasu/Saku: Sai draws a picture of them holding hands, along with everyone else, in a non-romantic fashion.
Naru/Hina: We see Hinata determined to help Naruto.
Naru/Saku: Naruto echoes his love for Sakura, and shows us how selfless his feelings are in a touching five-minute monologue. He simultaneously shows his determination to receive her love while also wanting to respect her feelings. Purely selfless.

So yeah, I see no reason to hate the anime team over shipping stuff. The generic plotlines and endless flashbacks, though, are another story.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 02 December 2011 - 02:55 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#33 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (Fliss @ Dec 1 2011, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It wasn't the 'holding hands' Sai was trying to convey, though. It was symbolism of how they are all share a bond with one another. Nothing romantic. You may as well say Pierrot is hinting at a SasuNaruSai love triangle with that kind of thinking haha[

Good point Fliss-chan cool.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#34 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Dec 2 2011, 03:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't watch the entire episode, but I decided to check out the last scene to see what the big deal was. Really, I don't see anything worth getting worked up over, or even mentioning (though I will anyway tongue.gif ). I mean, look at Sai's picture.
Sakura, Sasuke, and Sai were all smiling in the exact same way, and Sakura wasn't blushing, fawning, or even acting remotely attracted to Sasuke in the picture. Unless the anime team made a point of showing Sasuke and Sakura holding hands apart from everyone else, I'm just gonna assume the picture was drawn in the most aesthetically pleasing manner. I agree with Fliss, if that was supposed to be a Sasu/Saku hint, then we also have to acknowledge the Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sai hint. In terms of fandom size, Sasu/Naru poses a bigger threat to us anyway.

And even if it was intended to be a Sasu/Saku "moment", I would have to laugh a little at how minor it is. Let's see what the anime team's shown us this arc, in terms of shipping fanservice for the Big 3 Hetero Pairings:

Sasu/Saku: Sai draws a picture of them holding hands, along with everyone else, in a non-romantic fashion.
Naru/Hina: We see Hinata determined to help Naruto.
Naru/Saku: Naruto echoes his love for Sakura, and shows us how selfless his feelings are in a touching five-minute monologue. He simultaneously shows his determination to receive her love while also wanting to respect her feelings. Purely selfless.

So yeah, I see no reason to hate the anime team over shipping stuff. The generic plotlines and endless flashbacks, though, are another story.

Yeah, but no SasuHina yet... heheelq7.png

2XtVwF6.png

#35 drummakidd

drummakidd

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:drums, guitar, recording/mixing, hanging out with friends

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Dec 1 2011, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As for that picture, I will give my two cents on it. Why not Sakura that's holding Naruto's hand?? Simple. From Sai's POV, Sasuke is the one Naruto has the closest bond with. Sai drawing himself holding hands with Naruto is to symbolize that he wants to forge a bond with the center of Team 7, Naruto. As the center of Team 7, by forging a bond with him, you forge a bond with Team 7 as well. This is what Sai's wish is. To forge a bond with Team 7 and Naruto.

i couldn't have said it better myself

as for the fillers... they're gonna end by the beginning of next year. The last filler of this sea arc is scheduled for 12-29-11

Edited by drummakidd, 02 December 2011 - 03:46 AM.

#36 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:50 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 1 2011, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's why I say Kishi is planing something and the anime Team don't what to cross the line

#37 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 2 2011, 04:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, but no SasuHina yet... heheelq7.png

Why sai's does not hold sakura's hand?
if its sai centric why he do not hold naruto and sakura's hand?
he put sasuke if he do a picture of the team 7 why he did not put kakashi?

its pierrot subliminar message

#38 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 2 2011, 08:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what? We do need a little more info on Sakura's background. She has the least background story out of all the main characters. Do you really think that the Periot we all know and..... Well ya, would make a Sakura-centric episode? Not likely. argh1.png Not saying that it's impossible, but come on..... This is Periot.

Now that I think about it, has there been any Sakura-centric episodes throughout the entire anime?

@Topic. wot.gif wot.gif wot.gif wot.gif wot.gif wot.gif How the hell is the Team 7 picture romantic? It's not in any way romantic. Don't know how you guys came up with that... mellow.gif Oh, and what do you know..... The picture of Sai and his brother look awfully like the one Sai drew of Team 7.... pictureem0.gif

BLAME KISHI. If Kishi had given her a better background, the anime could try to work on that and give their interpretation.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#39 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Dec 2 2011, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BLAME KISHI. If Kishi had given her a better background, the anime could try to work on that and give their interpretation.

I think it's mostly cause of the averageness to her. Or it could be that she really has no background, just a normal family with either a clan or no clan, but one that wasn't important enough to actually be there in the plot. Maybe until the end - where Naruto and Sakura want to have kids, or something. Maybe then we';ll find out some of Sakuras clan history if she has one at all, cause if it wasn't mentioned: Like the Hyuuga and the Uchiha, I find it hard to believe that it'd stop her from dating Naruto and having kids with him because of the whole mixed bloodlines thing. She really doesn't have any special techinique that was inherited besides intense training from Tsunade and they aren't related. So really, she doesn't have a kekke genkai that we know of.
That's why I think she was made with no particular background so she could easily be with Naruto and start the next generation with him, becuase as the Hyuuga and Uchiha: It'd be mixed bloodlines. sweatdrop.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#40 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

i dont think she has a clan or something
kishi draw her to be a normal girl and most of the girls to identify her as herself her background is of a normal girl with a normal family .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users