• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#81 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 27 November 2014 - 05:10 PM

The situation is bad, the idiot cops story doesnt add up. I understand why their angry but violence never solved anything what needs to be done is for everyone to calm down, the guys story makes no sense an yet he wasnt indicted hopefully everything calms down. Its understandable the rage they feel an the pain their going through. This needs to be resolved peacefully, not with more violence

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#82 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 27 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

Many of  Brown's "Multiple witnesses" Changed their stories, were unreliable or flat out found to be lying, So I don't know what you want me to tell you about me ignoring hearsay. 

That Jury had 3 black people, 3 black people that for all we know found Wilson innocent, while WHITE people on the jury could have gone the other way. We don't know which of them decided what, so calling the decision wrong because there were only three of them seems ignorant. 

Saying that having more black people on the panel would have changed the verdict seems I don't know...Racist to me. 

As much as I respect you..... 

Are you really and truly trying to claim that race is not a factor in this situation? 

What people fail to realize is that subconscious racism is very alive and it affects the deaths of black men in today's society. It is the reason why ever since 2006, at least 2 black bodies are found dead because of police brutality.  

You have to realize that it's the way people perceive black people- is why they are treated unfairly in America's justice system. 

And there is nothing racist about considering the fact that there were only three black people on the panel. Why? Because, like I said in my original post, black people do not share the same experiences as white people. 

And our history in America is what made it like that. The fact that people continue to deny history as a reason why things are the way it is today is what causes history to repeat itself. Hence, Trayvon Martin last year, and Mike Brown this year. 

The honest fact that people will try to turn away from the racism issue no matter how hard they try, or no matter how much evidence is there is what makes America so toxic for people of color. I mean for Christ's sake we call migrant hispanics "illegal aliens". Literally inferring that they're not even human.   

No matter how much you try to see the situation from both sides (which there's no reason to anyway because he shot at Mike Brown 12 times which is excessive force no matter how much you look at it), you need to understand that denying a race issue is what causes these situations to continue happening. It's there. Deal with it, so now we can start addressing it. 

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#83 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

What I am claiming is that I am not going to ASSUME that is was racially motivated because a white person and a black person get into an argument. That would be racist of me. 

I am not going to ASSUME that Wilson shot Brown because he was black and he was a white officer because there is no proof, no evidence that Wilson is a racist or has a history of being racist. 

If you assume without any proof that when a white person kills a black person the crime was due to the WHITE person being Racist--because well, he's white and he shot a black person...well wouldn't that make you racist? or prejudiced at the very least? The answer to that would be yes. 

I am dealing in FACTS not suppositions, assumptions and feelings.

Again I will point out that I am a sociology student and I am very aware of the issue of racism in america, And I'm also aware that much of "perceived" racism is not racism, but ECHOS of racism. I'm also aware that there are a lot of double standards in the black community that holds them back from success. I do not need a lecture on things being different for them. 

If you wanna know what REALLY makes the world toxic for black people, for white people? its this "US" Vs "THEM" mentality. and I'm not just blaming that on the black community, because clearly white people are doing it in this video as well. 

Perfect example: http://www.breitbart...icer-Feel-Shame I really have to wonder why that white student is hanging out around blacks when in her own words "color is color." It seems a bit hypocritical, but since she seems to enjoy inciting actual racism, I doubt she cares. 

Even more amusing is that the crowed agrees with her sentiments. 

You only need to take a look at that bullsh** to see what a big part of the problem facing black people is, if you don't focus on COLOR you apparently aren't going through life right :zaru:  

Guess my "color-blind" view on people isn't correct after all. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 28 November 2014 - 01:01 AM.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#84 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:04 AM

I already posted links that proves he has history of it :v have you read the script? how he calls Brown "it" looked as a "demon", the threat, a 4 years old against Hulk M. (their height is the same btw)?

sorry, but look at the facts and tell me that again

i've posted links for EVERYTHING and you say what is alread answered, which means you don't even read it, which means you are just deying everything without informing yourself ENOUGH. selective reading as fitness

Edited by theunburnt, 28 November 2014 - 01:06 AM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#85 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:42 AM

Yea, if someone looks at me like they are about ready to beat me up I’d call them a demon too. So he's a racist for that? Sorry, but it doesn't scream RACISM to me. It screams "Hell, he was scary. I feared for my life." I call my little sister IT sometimes when I'm mad at her, am I a terrible person for it?

Sorry, but I’m not going to go off what you TELL me I should be seeing. 

Their HEIGHT is the same, their weight and muscle mass are not. 

Again, show me something concrete. SHOW ME his arrest record, show me statements from the department, show me something that sticks out like a red arrow PRIOR to this ONE incident. 

Have yet to see the arrow. 

#86 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:46 AM

but he wasn't .__________. omg you have read anything...and you are excusing him from everything... "if this that it indicates something that i don't like to deal with, obviously means that other because he must be innocent" i can't handle your bias anymore... 

Edited by theunburnt, 28 November 2014 - 01:47 AM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#87 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:15 AM

Right, My bias which requires hardcore proof. :zaru: What exactly are you assuming my bias to be if you don't mind me asking?

a helpful hint to you; I'm not the one trying to convince anyone of anything. The burden of proof here is ON YOU if you want to sell me the narrative that it was an act of absolute racism. You haven't. 

I don't see you crying "bias" to anyone else here who believes it wasn't about racism some of which have gone as far as to say Brown was a thug--I haven't said that. 

I've said the EVIDENCE supports the narrative that Brown had his hands in the car, that there was a struggle in the car, his hand was wounded, gun powder was found ON his hands to support it. But again, that must be my "bias" speaking and not facts.  

Do I think it  Wilson was warranted in killing this kid? no, but if i were trained to take fatal shots and I felt in danger I can't say i wouldn't kitten up either. but do I think it was racism? By the proof provided, not really. I think it was dumb kid and a dumb cop who happened to be black and white, and because there is racism  going both ways in our society the issue is not being dealt with as faulty police work as it should be, but as an issue of racism. Something that could only be proven through the circumstances of the involved party's skin color.

There are racist police officers, but you can't provide the needed proof to sell the narrative that Wilson is one of them. You can only "Suppose" that he was due to circumstances. 

But, as you will continue to claim this isn't about lack of PROOF for me, it will be because I am "biased" rather then asking for concrete evidence. 

#88 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:26 AM

@Tsuki Hoshino

Wilson has a history of being racist *cough*. If you search for his life well, you'll know what I mean, but people just let it that way. Now, since it came to a whole different level, the repercussion is bigger. About the racism in general, if you're a Sociology student, then you must know that the racism lives in the american society. It's something that came to a point that people think it's normal that black people are much ore observed by others in the streets. Same clothes, same car, it doesn't matter, if it's not the same skin, you will and I repeat you will be seen differently, even though people mostly don't even realize how racist they are. And yes, it is about the color, it is about the skin. Wilson may claim that he didn't do that because the guy is black, and that's obvious. First, it's hard to admit something like that, and second, people deny it to themselves, they don't believe they are being racist when subconsciously, they are.  It is still a crime. Following your "evidence logic", no one could prove that a crime was committed for racism because no one can read the criminal's mind to know if he did it because the other was black or not.  But the decision of the jury is also based on many things other than physical evidence. If you search for a plausible reason to shoot a guy six times, you won't find many, if any. And you have to analyze the circumstances of the crime. Of course when black and white people conflict, it doesn't mean it's racially motivated, but check this one conflict. It was completely unnecessary, it wasn't something common among people in general. White, black, yellow, red, blue, it doesn't matter. Shooting someone six times is not normal. And all the circumstances indicate that it was induced by racial bias. You can't tell it wasn't just because we can't read the freaking guy's mind. 

Edited by Naruko, 28 November 2014 - 02:29 AM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#89 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:30 AM

no, you are bias because even the scenary that you describe is flat, without context and convenient adorned to favor Wilson. the story you are telling me is Wilson's version. if you weren't bias you would at least, first, recognise it's murder independient of if it's racism or not. your "version" is so identical to Wilson and the cops that I can freaking afirm that you are, indeed, bias. I've talked with someone that actually asked for every kind of proof for this or that, etc., but he actually made sense in what he was saying, completely objective. I ENJOYED talking to him about it. 

if you actually looked at facts you would have find out all the contradictions, lies and negligence involved with wilson and the cops of there. but if you didn't it's because you didn't pay attention, or you didn't care knowing it, or you didn't care to look for it.

so yeah, bias as fitness

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#90 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:34 AM

and it's actually proved now that it was 12 times :v the first version was AT LEAST 6 times, even then just 2 bullets were found on his body anyway

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#91 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:49 AM

So I'm biased because the forensics do in fact show that his hands were in the car, and I'm biased because I haven't talked about the version of events from people who have changed their story--or had conflicting accounts that do not make sense in the context of said forensics.

Wilson WAS WRONG to shot him like that, you won’t hear me argue against that. You will not hear me say “Wow so glad he was shot down like that! Good job!” Because it wasn’t a good job, and it wasn’t acceptable but that does not make it racism.

It makes a terrible mistake; it shows that he is not a well-trained police officer and should immediately turn in his badge and go do something else where he does not have a gun.

I will not arbitrarily throw around the word racist. I am not going to do it because it CHEAPENS it. You are welcome to think whatever you like; it doesn't equal a single grain of rice to me. 

You can't tell it wasn't just because we can't read the freaking guy's mind. 

If we are talking about his prior work place which was shut down for racial tensions after one shooting of a mother with her child and another of a beating, that doesn't mean he himself was a racist--he was a rookie cop when that happened and he himself was not INVOLVED in either case. 

He worked in the place that the other people who committed the actions were employed. If I work at a place that is shut down for embezzling, do i necessarily have anything to do with it? No. 

I don’t know what to tell you but I am NOT just going to see here and be like “He’s a racist!” Without hard core proof of it and I don’t know how many times I have to say that. Provide me a sound clip of him saying racist things, provide me video prior to the incident BEFORE his thoughts on Brown were soured by everything that came after. An arrest record that shows me he has an inordinate amount of black people, something along those lines. 

Not just "He's white, Brown was black, they lived in a southern area and we ALL know it has to be racism due to those circumstance." 

That does not fit the burden of proof for a court, and it doesn't do it for me. 

Show me that he went out there thinking "there's a black kid, better go heckle him so we can have an altercation and I can shoot him with just cause!" 

You can argue and probably prove that he's IGNORANT--and I would agree but being ignorant does not equal being RACIST.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 28 November 2014 - 03:05 AM.

#92 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:59 AM

no. 

you are biased because you said that ignoring why he was "there" in first place  :zaru:  Wilson tried to pull him to his car :v (because he "thought" he was a suspect of robbery :v since he "heard" that it were suspects of it with black shirt, which Brown had. so, Wilson saw the cigs and said, oh he must be!! they didn't call me to do it, but i'll do it anyway. there is why he tried to pull him inside, Brown slammed the door and punched him in the face for that  :zaru: (was shot a first time there) then tried to run and came back with his hands up (witness words: i'm unarmed, don't shoot) ...and Wilson clearly was in danger because "one more punch and i was sure i was going down"  :zaru:  so he shot him to death. good. great. amazing.

If we are talking about his prior work place which was shut down for racial, that doesn't mean he himself was a racist--he was a rookie cop when that happened.

lmao

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#93 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:09 AM

no. 

You’re biased because you won’t agree with me and that upsets me. 

Fixed it for ya :zaru:

It just seems that your perception and my perception of what is compelling, sufficient evidence is completely different and I'm okay with that. I'm not going to call you biased, or laugh at you and any indulge in any other immature actions.  You are welcome to your opinion whatever it may be. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 28 November 2014 - 03:10 AM.

#94 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:20 AM

as I said, I've already talked with someone who said that he wanted sufficient evidence and was completely objective about it. you are nowhere near to that. the scenary I described you...it's a fact in every version. i didn't add up anything else that what it is proved and confirmed. 

you write and I only see nonsense and it's not because you don't agree with me, but because your reasoning is just so...silly. I actually love when people correct me when i'm wrong, but when I heard nonsense i will keep calling it because it's just frustrating.

"'I'm not going to call you biased, or laugh at you and any indulge in any other immature actions.  "

>"fixes" what I "said"

Edited by theunburnt, 28 November 2014 - 03:21 AM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#95 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:26 AM

What people fail to realize is that subconscious racism is very alive and it affects the deaths of black men in today's society. It is the reason why ever since 2006, at least 2 black bodies are found dead because of police brutality.  

You have to realize that it's the way people perceive black people- is why they are treated unfairly in America's justice system. 

Racism can and does exist for any race. Bad perceptions of people go beyond the color of your skin, and there can be unfair treatment for many many reasons. It's not just a one-way street where only one race can be affected by it.

And there is nothing racist about considering the fact that there were only three black people on the panel. Why? Because, like I said in my original post, black people do not share the same experiences as white people. 

Either you want the races to receive equal treatment or you don't. As far as I know, the point of the panel is to look at the facts and not decide based on bias. As long as the panel met those qualifications, regardless of the races involved, they were  doing what they were supposed to. Wanting a specific race involved over another is singling out race. That isn't equality.

And our history in America is what made it like that. The fact that people continue to deny history as a reason why things are the way it is today is what causes history to repeat itself. Hence, Trayvon Martin last year, and Mike Brown this year. 

Are people denying history, or choosing not to live in the past?

The honest fact that people will try to turn away from the racism issue no matter how hard they try, or no matter how much evidence is there is what makes America so toxic for people of color. I mean for Christ's sake we call migrant hispanics "illegal aliens". Literally inferring that they're not even human.   

I don't think you understand what the term alien means. Alien means: a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization.

No matter how much you try to see the situation from both sides (which there's no reason to anyway because he shot at Mike Brown 12 times which is excessive force no matter how much you look at it), you need to understand that denying a race issue is what causes these situations to continue happening. It's there. Deal with it, so now we can start addressing it. 

If you have no reason to see the view from another side, I'm not sure why you are even bothering to argue. Basically you're saying: the problem is we aren't viewing each other correctly. It's a problem. But don't ask me to be fair, because I've decided they're wrong!

People who decide it's a race issue before the facts are even released are no better. It doesn't matter what color you are - if you're making a quick judgment because of skin color, you are promoting racism.

#96 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:36 AM

as I said, I've already talked with someone who said that he wanted sufficient evidence and was completely objective about it. you are nowhere near to that. the scenary I described you...it's a fact in every version. i didn't add up anything else that what it is proved and confirmed. 

you write and I only see nonsense and it's not because you don't agree with me, but because your reasoning is just so...silly. I actually love when people correct me when i'm wrong, but when I heard nonsense i will keep calling it because it's just frustrating.

"'I'm not going to call you biased, or laugh at you and any indulge in any other immature actions.  "

>"fixes" what I "said"

I wouldn't call it immature so much as a joke, but again, Perception.

As I've said before; Its also a fact that Brown's blood was in the car and there was gunpowder on his hands and that the autopsies do not support the "hands up" theory. But that doesn't seem to matter to you. its also a fact that the evidence provided to the court was apparently not enough for them. 

We have circumstantial and coincidental evidence at best that Wilson MIGHT have been racist. Should we convict people for on Circumstantial and coincidental evidence alone? No. So why am I going to boldly claim that he was something I have no concrete proof of? Excuse me for not wanting to throw the term around loosely. 

I do not think that is it ungodly terrible of me to want something definitive. 

People who decide it's a race issue before the facts are even released are no better. It doesn't matter what color you are - if you're making a quick judgment because of skin color, you are promoting racism.

Be careful, You might be perceived as biased for believing this :zaru:

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 28 November 2014 - 03:39 AM.

#97 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:06 AM

I wouldn't call it immature so much as a joke, but again, Perception.

As I've said before; Its also a fact that Brown's blood was in the car and there was gunpowder on his hands and that the autopsies do not support the "hands up" theory. But that doesn't seem to matter to you. its also a fact that the evidence provided to the court was apparently not enough for them. 

We have circumstantial and coincidental evidence at best that Wilson MIGHT have been racist. Should we convict people for on Circumstantial and coincidental evidence alone? No. So why am I going to boldly claim that he was something I have no concrete proof of? Excuse me for not wanting to throw the term around loosely. 

I do not think that is it ungodly terrible of me to want something definitive. 

No. The autopsy do support it. I've already explained about the car not even going to deep into it. 

I've read something about that "gun grab" but i'm looking for where I read it so I can point something about it later. 

"Might have been a racist" Read a bit more about psychology.

No, it's not terrible but you are not being objective either. There are so many contradictions, proved lies, proved negligence and you don't ask yourself why all that happened? That there is something really weird behind it? So yeah, that's why I am calling you bias. You are not actually considerating everything. You are choosing information for what you denfed instead of actually being doubtful about everything. You are literally saying "until is proved racist by something preeeetty clear as he saying "you are going down for being a nigga" I won't change my mind and I'll stick to WILSON not proved racist AT THAT PRECISELY MOMENT" instead of saying "ok, let's see, I should consider this and how the evidences adds up to this version of the story and evidence that fits with this other version. let's make a hypotetical image of every scenery that i can think of and descart first what it's impossible and then what it's less probable. i will not only take material evidence as proofs because it can be modified and, by my sources, it's proved some called "negligence" that can interfere with the actual "material evidences" that i have information of. so i will consider as well behavior, psychological evidence, involved records, social context, witness confrontation of version and match it upp with the material evidence very carefully because I already know that we don't have all the information of what happened since the cop involved didn't make an inform, didn't take pictures of the body and "accidentaly" clean some of  the blood. after all this, i will defend the one that has less hollows, because i came to the idea logically. yeah. but i will let it open to new information to add up and re-make my argument if something doesn't fit, because as someone impartial i must be meticulous, because I want the truth too."

What about reading so much more and actually considering everything instead of deying everything once you choose what to believe?

tumblr_nfmnr6Dmmd1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

tumblr_nfmnr6Dmmd1qlsrn9o2_500.gif

Be careful, You might be perceived as biased for believing this  :zaru:

No.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#98 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:59 AM

I've already taken psychology courses thank you, but psychology (unless its my own)  has nothing to do with my desire for EVIDENCE of him being a racist. You seem to think that its wrong of me not to want to jump to conclusions when I've seen nothing particularly indicative of it besides where he worked past and present, his color and the color of the person he shot. 

I apologize for not wanting to throw the claim around like complementary party confetti. I'm sorry that my standard of proof is not to your liking or that my perception of events is not what you want it to be. 

The only thing that I have denied is that Wilson was an absolute, without a doubt racist who shot Brown because of that Racism-- I deny it  because I see no concrete basis to come to that conclusion. I'm sorry but that's just the way its going to remain until I see something that isn't circumstantial. 

Lemme help you out with those Autopsy and forensic reports since you can't seem to find them;

http://www.washingto...en-wilsons-gun/

http://www.slate.com...supporters.html

Just to humor you. here you go; Wilson was a racist.

Now what?

Does my flip in opinion change anything? did the court decision magically reverse? was the deceased risen from the dead? Businesses miraculously repaired? Wilson incarcerated?  

No?...Didn't think it would change anything. 

There is still a dead teen and dumbass soon to be ex-cop running around--if he doesn't get killed at some point. Still a bunch of people running around destroying their own community, still people trying to make a profit off a should have been unnecessary death, Still incidents of police brutality, still people who think someone is better or worse because of their color, ethnicity, religion, prestige, whatever. There will always be a cop with a gun who shouldn't have a gun, there will always be people full of ignorance, there will always be people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

My believing Wilson to be a racist or NOT a racist does not change the forensics, it does not change the courts decision, it does not change the world for better or worse. It is my perception based on what can or cannot be proven. 

You have your own standards of proof, your own opinion of how this went down and I am not out to change it, sway it or disprove it. I have no desire to do so. I do however have a desire to defend myself from accusations of "bias" 

#99 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 06:44 AM

I've already posted this: http://www.nytimes.c...st-6-times.html

There are three Autopsies: Obama's one, local officials and this private one. Read it. 

Now, about the links you posted, I'll point out some things:

First link: So, local officials version...the same ones that lied multiple times and proved wrong, right? The autopsy of the ones who didn't actually take action of it the time it happened, but ....after! Okay. Let's give them a chance anyway.

"He wears a grey t-shirt" Oh, I thought it was a black one, since...that's Wilson's version. And the "reason" why he believed he was the one who robbed a store, okay.

"He ran to Wilson" Again, this is Wilson's, I believe, first version? Because in the court he forgot about and said that when he looked at him, he looked like a demon and he was scared, so before dying for one more punch of Brown, he needed to stop the threat and shot to death. He said "He looked like he was going to run through me" So, he ran or he "looked" like it?

After those too, there is nothing that "proves" anything you have claimed. You said that you are denying to believe it was because of racism until a strong strong strong proof, okay. Then why are you talking about this version/side of the story as if it were the correct one? "Right, because he was runing for him then of course Wilson should not have fired  :zaru:  I would have do that too." This is in almost every of your posts. If you are gonna be "skeptical", then do the same with everything else, don't you think?

Second link: "One of the experts—Dr. Judy Melinek, a forensic pathologist in San Francisco—was even more certain on the autopsy’s implications. It “supports the fact that this guy is reaching for the gun, if he has gunpowder particulate material in the wound,” she said. “If he had his hand near the gun when it goes off, he’s going for the officer’s gun.” What’s more, she said that the autopsy didn’t support witnesses who claimed Brown was running away. “The wound to the top of Brown’s head would indicate he was falling forward or in a lunging position toward the shooter,” (1) writes the St. Louis Post-Dispatch in a summary of her remarks.

But there’s a problem here. Melinek says she was misconstrued. “I’m not saying that Brown going for the gun is the only explanation. I’m saying the officer said he was going for the gun, and the right thumb wound supports that,” she later told MSNBC. “I have limited information. It could also be consistent with other scenarios. That’s the important thing. That’s why the witnesses need to speak to the grand jury and the grand jury needs to hear all the unbiased testimony and compare those statements to the physical evidence.”

That the autopsy is consistent with Wilson’s account is a godsend for the police officer."

So, what it's proved here is....? He's saying that blood is on Wilson's gun because his hand was "close", which could be consistent to Wilson's testimony. The difference is that you affirmed that Brown wanted to grab his gun, instead to doing the same of what the dude there said "it could be consistent to that scenary but also with other scenarios". The only thing "confirmed" is Brown's blood in Wilson's gun. Period. 

(1) Since that articule is not up to date I can inform you, as I've already said, that is confirmed by everyone that Brown ran away and then turn and came back, reasons apart.

Also, didn't you claim with capital letters that blood was found on the car? Didn't this same article say that Wilson was pulling Brown into the car in first place? And that.......now it's also confirmed by everyone? 

Bravo! You took psychology classes!!! Bravo!!! Now, back to the important is...psychology is essensial and a key for everything. We are not talking about machines, we are talking about humans. And humans are rational and emotional. Our decisions are the result of both of them. You need reasons for make a move, and I damn sure psychology can say some things about racism too, human behaviour, etc.

Tell me now, what do you think of a cop who tries to arrest someone without explanations? What do you think of a cop that it's doing it because... he had "a feeling" about how he could be a "suspect" of anything? What do you think of a cop that saw cigars on someone's hand and said."..oh, he probably robbed it"? When does this happen? Isn't is this prejudicial explained by the laters questions themselves? Now, we can see the context. Why does these things happen? In which situations a person is guide by prejudices? Who were them? A vagabond and a cop? No. An hispanic and a white cop? No. A black kid and a white cop? Yes. Coincidence, of course. Yeah, it can't be not even a little weird, that's why I will claim to the end there is no proofs! Nope, I won't even consider it for a second. And...if there is more evidence that proves he has that type of past, I will ignore it because it's coincidental. I don't care if it is, indeed, consistent with it. Oh! "consistent", because that's the word that I've seen repeatedly in the arguments' source about how "proved" was one or two things.

Ok, you say, he's racist, and asks me if that changes something, so I will answer you: It doesn't and it does.
How is that? It doesn't because I agree that murder is murder anyway. That's the only thing. 
Now, how is that IT does? Because of everything else. In first place, then, if Wilson wouldn't have be racist, he wouldn't have made the prejudice that drove him to the situation. And following that line, Brown wouldn't be dead.
So, well, that's past, now present: The rest of cops tried to "help" him with the situation, saying lies, covering him up, etc. This is part of Wilson's defence in the court. Why the inconsistences were not taken as consideration? Why this persons http://thisiseveryda...-that-testified who testified in favor to Wilson and is racist is considered too? 

Also, hear this woman: http://jessehimself....-stays-on-point

http://t-ii.tumblr.c...al-analyst-lisa

"Civil rights attorney/MSNBC legal analyst Lisa Bloom points out that Darren Wilson’s cross-examination was a joke"
After all this, you should be considerating if actually believe that court's decision is the right call.
Wilson racist, supporters racists, the cops are considered as possible ones too (but coming into this is going too deep, look for the sources if you want to), and now...the cort really had the right decision? if everything there was so contradictory... is it normal that they went for that side ignoring them? Psychology is again needed here too. 
Ok, so how Wilson being racist help to the situation? Simple. Everyone involved that supported him will be dismissed in some grade, even the court itself. And we could get another court, because, you know...not all racist like to everyone knows that. The court itself as an institution can't have that kind of scandals. Because of it, they will do something to clean their name, which means a new opportunity of justice. 

Another more thing about the present: Shut down all the kittening racists in the internet that support Wilson, not because they aren't informed, or are "neutral", but because "kitten you niggers", "they are animals", "kill them all", etc. It's terrifying what I've saw and read. So, yeah, I want them to shut up already. Because with the consecuences above could end up with Wilson being punished. These racist will have an example of what they could do to them. And MAYBE think a bit about. 

Future: The repercution of this case in the world is enormous. As I've said before, the protesters are not there just because of Michael alone, it's for their own lives. Most people won't shut them up, because now that this case is spread in the world, everyone will watch them. Awareness is important, because more and more people is denying that racism is a real problem. This, as an huge case, will deny that (if more previous examples in history weren't enough). What do you think it would happen if the opposite happens? Racism will be even worse and the racist ones will have their new "excuses" about how evil are black people.

So yeah, there you go. Him being recognised by everyone as a racist could change things.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#100 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:45 AM

Racism can and does exist for any race. Bad perceptions of people go beyond the color of your skin, and there can be unfair treatment for many many reasons. It's not just a one-way street where only one race can be affected by it.

Aw, Soupy, you know I love the hell outta ya... but your perception of racism is all messed up. Racism is a socio-economic system of oppression, one which white people benefit from. It brings to mind this funny post on tumblr I saw the other day that went like...

• Black Person:I have been followed in stores, called a n*gger, stopped and frisked...
  • Latino/a:I have been told to "go back to my own country", harassed for speaking Spanish, called a w*tback...
  • Asian:I have been called "ching-chong", had people call me submissive, ask me to help them with their tests...
  • Native-American:Lots of rape against native women, cultural appropriation for days, told I am getting free stuff from the government
  • White person:One time, a black person called me a cracker. It hurt my feels a lot. Why can't we all just move forward and not see color?

I mean, someone can be prejudiced against white people, sure. Racism is a whole nother story.

Either you want the races to receive equal treatment or you don't. As far as I know, the point of the panel is to look at the facts and not decide based on bias. As long as the panel met those qualifications, regardless of the races involved, they were  doing what they were supposed to. Wanting a specific race involved over another is singling out race. That isn't equality.

idk about equality, but it's definitely justice.

Are people denying history, or choosing not to live in the past?

I mean, it's really easy to say that we shouldn't live in the past when we've historically had it easier than and oppressed other races, you know? It's kinda hard to forgive years and years of that.

EDIT: @Tsuki http://www.cnn.com/2...ials/index.html *cough cough*

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 28 November 2014 - 10:03 AM.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users