• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

it is out

Orochimaru's return?

and after reading the translation I still don't like it but what can you do

Edited by Verilance, 10 July 2012 - 10:38 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:38 AM

spoiler no jutsu --Click here to view--
orochimaru and sasuke goes to the disneyland
orochimaru did everything and they just watched it passively sad.gif

this chapter made me think that the final battle will be naruto vs sasuke, sasuke will be more convinced on his goal to destroy the village, sasuke is not a child but i want to see naruto grow too.

Edited by Smiter, 10 July 2012 - 07:02 PM.
Spoiler tags need to be used on 1st page. ~Smiter

SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

Hmmm.... this is definitely interesting... it would seem there's a 3rd/4th(?) force in this war now. Looks like my guess was right. It would seem that there is an immortal person of sorts out there who's been watching the entire world's happenings. I'm guessing that whoever it is, said person had been tasked by the Sage to wait for one day that his reincarnation would arise.

As for Sasuke, well..... this is actually better than I thought it would be regarding his development. Sasuke is following Oro's footsteps, but this time he's not out for power, he just wants the truth. Much like how Orochimaru originally intended to. But the difference is, as time went on, Orochimaru went mad for power. Sasuke here is as stable as he can be. Sasuke doesn't see the point in gaining power to reach the truth, unlike Orochimaru.

From the looks of it, Orochimaru seemed rather proud of him as his master. For a moment there, I was seeing Jiraiya/Naruto. I think the final battle will likely culminate in Jiraiya being ET'ed by Oro. But however, they're not going to be fighting at all. It's the opposite. During the final battle, Oro will revive Jiraiya so that he can also see how much his student's grown as well. I can see him saying something like, "isn't it our duties as the master to watch over the students?? let us see this battle to the end, shall we, old friend??" the reason why Oro's doing this is simply because he's obviously interested in what Sasuke will do from now on. That's why he wants to see this until the very end.

In the end, I think Oro will give up on his goals, because he realizes, one: Sasuke is already too powerful by the time he knows the "truth". Two: Even if he succeeded taking over Sasuke's body, he won't be able to destroy Konoha because Naruto would just stop him anyways.

I think, that for the final battle, I can see the Sannin reuniting once again to observe their students' (that includes Sakura.) clash. Tsunade would probably be shocked to see Oro alive, but Oro will probably convince her to let him go, because he's completely given up on his goals. Jiraiya will probably convince her too, and tell her to just stand back and watch the final battle.

Yeah, no doubt about it, the Sannin will reunite to bear witness to the final battle.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:27 AM

Another chapter in the Sasuke manga I am sick of this. Kishi is fanboying over Sasuke too much. For crying out loud is the manga "Naruto" or Sasuke sheesh I want to see Naruto fight not all of this drama around the Uchiha, but it's official the entire plot of the story it revolves around the Uchiha.

dovakim@ you're supposed to post spoiler tags for the first page.

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 July 2012 - 11:27 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

I never though that I would say this but. Masashi Kishimoto please switch back to Madara wiping the floor with the Kages please.

This chapter gives me the feeling that we are ether in for alot of flashbacks or a lecture like how Itachi explained Izanami.

Also Suigetsu summed up my feelings about Orochimaru best.
No one wants to see that guy's face anymore! Nor do we need him screwing with out kitten!!

But to end this on a positive note. Hay Anko is still alive and no longer has her curse mark.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#6 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

read more carefully --Click here to view--

Orochimaru = doesnt look like he give up his goals but he is more calm, he knows that he cant defeat sasuke now.
Sasuke- hate the spolight that is given to him sasuke looks like more mature than naruto at the current state hope he do something to naruto now.

About the war itself it proves what i said before sasuke is not going to join this war and i think he will become MADARA 2.0 because i think he's going to destroy the village but his goals will be bigger than it, i think he will wants to destroy the shinobi system or more likely world itself but with different methods than naruto.
i think sasuke will boost his powers before the final battle with naruto.

Negative stuff about this chapter = they watched orochimaru too passively like he did nothing to suigetsu and those guy's life.
Sasuke had more spotlight than naruto and seems more matured.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#7 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:03 PM

I've noticed lately the characters faces are beginning to look more mature, Naruto has more cheekbones, Sakura doesn't look so bubbly-cheek, as for Sasuke he just looks slightly older. ^^

I think this was an OK chapter. I feel like the next one will be more than talking, it seems Sasuke and Orochimaru are going somwhere(but where??O_O) And this is basically just Kishi saying "don't worry, Sasuke will surely, but carefully turn good again, after a good old talk-no-jutsu with Naruto.

ナルサク

#8 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:39 PM

If Sasuke is going to read whatever is on that scroll and think on it - is he turning good? Even though he said it only adds to his hatred of Konoha that he met with Itachi... I'm confused?

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#9 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

Blahhhhhhhhhhhh --Click here to view--
My feelings on Team Not Seven are still the same as before and I will not waste your time with it again. Suigetsu is not funny and Juugo is not interesting.

As for Sasuke, it seems he is thinking beyond just straight revenge, which I think lends some credence to the theory Codus N brought up last time.

I don't see this as Sasuke turning good. Remember the status "hate" as a concept has in this story. Sasuke is still filled with it and is acting on it. He may not be openly seeking genocide at the moment, but he is still acting on an emotion that has been portrayed as almost universally bad. As long as that is what drives him, I don't think Kishimoto will have him do something good. I think he doesn't want to stomp on all his brother's efforts, but he still hates them all.

It still feels like Itachi did the heavy lifting and Naruto's getting mop-up duty, but we'll see I guess.

As far as who he looking for...someone mentioned the Sage or his wife. I don't know...given the answers he seeks why would they be any more authoritative than anyone else? And why would he think they have those answers?

It is looking more like he's seeking purpose than power this time. I thought they might edo tensei his family or something. I don't know.

I don't know if I like this direction or not.

#10 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jul 10 2012, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blahhhhhhhhhhhh --Click here to view--
My feelings on Team Not Seven are still the same as before and I will not waste your time with it again. Suigetsu is not funny and Juugo is not interesting.

As for Sasuke, it seems he is thinking beyond just straight revenge, which I think lends some credence to the theory Codus N brought up last time.

I don't see this as Sasuke turning good. Remember the status "hate" as a concept has in this story. Sasuke is still filled with it and is acting on it. He may not be openly seeking genocide at the moment, but he is still acting on an emotion that has been portrayed as almost universally bad. As long as that is what drives him, I don't think Kishimoto will have him do something good. I think he doesn't want to stomp on all his brother's efforts, but he still hates them all.

It still feels like Itachi did the heavy lifting and Naruto's getting mop-up duty, but we'll see I guess.

As far as who he looking for...someone mentioned the Sage or his wife. I don't know...given the answers he seeks why would they be any more authoritative than anyone else? And why would he think they have those answers?

It is looking more like he's seeking purpose than power this time. I thought they might edo tensei his family or something. I don't know.

I don't know if I like this direction or not.

The mysterious person.... --Click here to view--
I think they could either be the sage's wife, or a close friend of the sage himself. It's not that they would be authoritative or anything, but the mysterious person does possess knowledge. One of the most important things in the Shinobi world is knowledge as Orochimaru had once stated. I think the knowledge that whoever this person possesses, is crucial to the world.

Think of it as a powerful group with the knowledge of the world that would either destroy the world or save it.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#11 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:47 PM

I got an idea, rather then having everybody type in spoilers, why not simply put (SPOILERS) in the title of this thread...

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#12 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

So Sasuke really did suceed in rescurrecting Orochimaru? I don't really know what to say to that other than I hope that Kishi is going to take his character in a new direction, rather than just have him become a "generic" villain again and by the looks of it, that's exactly what he's going to do. happy.gif

It seems like Sasuke still hates Konoha, even more so after his meeting with Itachi. However, now he wants to know everything and come to his own conclusion? I suppose this is meant to show us that Sasuke is tired of being manipulated, so now he wants to take control of his own life and make his own decisions. I would think that Sasuke would be satisfied by now. I mean, how many answers does he need. He heard the truth directly from Itachi himself. Hell, he saw it and yet he still want answers? Oh well, as long as it doesn't involve going back to the Uchiha massacre, I'll be happy. Hell, I'm actually rather intrigued as to who his person that Sasuke and Orochimaru is going to meet is.

I must say, I haven't been this excited about Sasuke's storyline in quite some time. Keep it up Kishi! a_thumbs.gif

Also, on a completely unrelated note, did the site change from a flat forum style to a threaded forum style on purpose, or did I just accidentally change something?

Edited by TerrorKing, 10 July 2012 - 01:59 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#13 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

Was an ok chapter. --Click here to view--
I don't have an opinion about the chapter itself, I guess Gravenimage and dovahkiin are right there is too much Sasuke focus, but for some reason I'm ok with this chapter, I know Naruto is the hero but I want him to mature and stop being that selfish little kid when it comes to Sasuke, help him overcome is revenche mentality but do not try to force him to be someone he isn't or be in a place he doesn't want to be anymore.

As for Sasuke becoming a good guy again, I don't think so he is going with Orochimaru there is no good in that, I feel he will become a wrecking force against Naruto's pact to Pease, at the end they may become friends again but they will take separate journeys with Naruto been the leader in Konoha and Sasuke a wanderer with team Taka.

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Jul 10 2012, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sasuke is going to read whatever is on that scroll and think on it - is he turning good? Even though he said it only adds to his hatred of Konoha that he met with Itachi... I'm confused?

I don't know what's in the scroll, but it sure is powerful according to Suigetsu and Juugo. Perhaps if you know the right handseals, you suddenly possess grat power. But I never saw Sasuke as power-hungry. I think he'll do what Itachi wanted him to do. Find himself, and who he is. It will make justice to his character, before he (maybe) - eventually dies.

ナルサク

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

QUOTE (Branden @ Jul 10 2012, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got an idea, rather then having everybody type in spoilers, why not simply put (SPOILERS) in the title of this thread...

Because people who click into the thread would like to read the chapter before reading other people's pos

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jul 10 2012, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The mysterious person.... --Click here to view--
I think they could either be the sage's wife, or a close friend of the sage himself. It's not that they would be authoritative or anything, but the mysterious person does possess knowledge. One of the most important things in the Shinobi world is knowledge as Orochimaru had once stated. I think the knowledge that whoever this person possesses, is crucial to the world.

Think of it as a powerful group with the knowledge of the world that would either destroy the world or save it.

But Sasuke doesn't seem to be seeking power this time or a type of knowledge that really is even unique to ninja.

He sounds like he is looking for direction. The Sage could fit the descriptive phrase used, but I cannot think of any obvious reasons as to why he would go to them for direction.

The Sage could have an opinion on what "clan" and "village" are, but why would Sasuke care what it is?

If Sasuke is seeking some other kind of knowledge then I find it more plausible.

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jul 10 2012, 02:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because people who click into the thread would like to read the chapter before reading other people's posts.

why they would click in a discussion thread of the chapter if they not read it at all, u can find it at mangareader,mangastream and other stuff, just add to the feeds when they post a new chapter you receive a email, that why i think it's stupid the spoiler tags, why someome that did not read the chapter wants to enter in a thread that discuss the chapter itself.

i think some people dont know what feed is and even they click they can only see the first post unless they scroll down.

i think it's a stupid rule they will only see spoiler things if they want and those stuff are completely avoidable even if u do not use the spoiler tags.

Edited by dovahkiin, 10 July 2012 - 02:16 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

^^
Good point but for some reason there is always a rule to fallow otherwise everyone will do waht the want, and using spoiler tags is part of the rule. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sushi. @ Jul 10 2012, 10:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know what's in the scroll, but it sure is powerful according to Suigetsu and Juugo. Perhaps if you know the right handseals, you suddenly possess grat power. But I never saw Sasuke as power-hungry. I think he'll do what Itachi wanted him to do. Find himself, and who he is. It will make justice to his character, before he (maybe) - eventually dies.

I starting to think the same he may become some like the Sage, a wanderer or he maight die.
Looking at all of his development and the fact that he might find out that the Uchiha was a cursed blood from the start, Sasuke becoming a wanderer or dying are the more obvious options.

Edited by NS means logic, 10 July 2012 - 02:21 PM.

#18 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jul 10 2012, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why they would click in a discussion thread of the chapter if they not read it at all, u can find it at mangareader,mangastream and other stuff, just add to the feeds when they post a new chapter you receive a email, that why i think it's stupid the spoiler tags, why someome that did not read the chapter wants to enter in a thread that discuss the chapter itself.

i think some people dont know what feed is and even they click they can only see the first post unless they scroll down.

i think it's a stupid rule they will only see spoiler things if they want and those stuff are completely avoidable even if u do not use the spoiler tags.

That's fine, you're still expected to follow it.

Because many people get the links here and that is how we have opted to handle it. And it is for people who want to read the chapter, but want to read before seeing the commentary. If they want to avail themselves of your suggestions, that's fine, but we have decided we aren't going to make people do it.

I'm not modifying the rule because you guys find using spoiler tags an inconvenience.

If that's big a pain, wait a couple of hours and post when it gets to Page 2.

#19 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jul 10 2012, 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's fine, you're still expected to follow it.

Because many people get the links here and that is how we have opted to handle it. And it is for people who want to read the chapter, but want to read before seeing the commentary. If they want to avail themselves of your suggestions, that's fine, but we have decided we aren't going to make people do it.

I'm not modifying the rule because you guys find using spoiler tags an inconvenience.

If that's big a pain, wait a couple of hours and post when it gets to Page 2.

So we can simply flood until page 2 because man, before NS i find links on mangastream, reader and mangahere just sign the feed it takes 3 secs then enjoy u dont need to get links here just make painfull to discuss and click the spoilers tags.
This rule is stupid.

@They are cursed but they have a option to obtain more power they have to kill friends and family , steal eyes from simblings and other stuff, when they do this it's like to sign a pact power corrupt the uchihas like happened with madara and power already corrupted sasuke, i still think sasuke will become a madara 2.0 we already got a hint from kyuubi itself when he said that his chakra was similar to madara.

and i think orochi and sasuke will go to the uchiha hideout where he will discover the truth about the bijuus and the power that he can obtain with the juubi then orochimaru will say that with this power he can revive the entire clan uchiha including his family.

Edited by dovahkiin, 10 July 2012 - 02:34 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#20 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

This chap added a muchneeded interest to the story. I've been fairly dissapointed with the war arc and how it feels lika a just one battle fought, not the ninja world war it's been titulated as.

Altough this could have been put on a much further occasion so that the ongoing fihgts would still hold some reason and meaning in them. Now you just know that the bad guys are going to fall and the real suspension is building elsewhere, maybe even a year further in the Naruto timeline. But still, poor Kabuto a potential uber villain wasted...At least we have Oro back and acting as a Sasukes sidekick.

Now I want to see Sakura and Naruto joining forces and kicking some serious a$$ and then some other joining forces! rolleyes.gif Sasuke out of picture for the next half a year or so, now is a really good time to have break for that character!

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users