• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

#1 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

So I caught up on the last 100 chapters or so recently and I've been wondering... As much as I love NaruSaku, it doesn't look it will happen! Naruto is sure she loves Sasuke, I don't even know who Sakura likes anymore, and in these chapters, there hasn't been much Narusaku... She doesn't even has much of a roll in the plot anymore... I dunno. What do you guys think?
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#2 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

Sakura likes/loves Naruto, but has lingering, unresolved, confused feelings for Sasuke. As for her role in the plot... she still has a role in it, just not recently.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#3 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 27 2012, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura likes/loves Naruto, but has lingering, unresolved, confused feelings for Sasuke. As for her role in the plot... she still has a role in it, just not recently.

Cmon... I dont think Kishi would let sakura still love a murdering psycopath. And what would her role be? Being knocked out when they meet up with Sasuke?

#4 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 27 2012, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cmon... I dont think Kishi would let sakura still love a murdering psycopath. And what would her role be? Being knocked out when they meet up with Sasuke?

Love? I'm not sure about that, but it's pretty much guaranteed that she has unresolved feelings for him (that she clearly isn't happy about).
As for the role you specified...ooooh, I hope that that doesn't happen. I will be so pissed off if that's what happens.

AboojTi.gif

#5 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 27 2012, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love? I'm not sure about that, but it's pretty much guaranteed that she has unresolved feelings for him (that she clearly isn't happy about).
As for the role you specified...ooooh, I hope that that doesn't happen. I will be so pissed off if that's what happens.

Nah i doubt it... With tsunades recent bad***ery i think Sakura will be able to do something. I'm just saying that since the Sasuke retrieval arc she hasn't... done much. Aside for calling out to Naruto for help tongue.gif

#6 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

Alright let me point something out. It will happen.

I don't feel like typing anything else cause I just woke up, but I'll copy and paste some stuff I've said before.

First take a look at DATABOOK proof of NS.

Databook: "How many faces does a woman have!? As many as the feelings she hides in her heart."

I agree. Hinata also has been disappointing me lately too. And do you too agree that it's odd Kishi is showing Hinata is this way? (Good of course for us, though.) with Sakura talking positively about Naruto and working as a team, rather than just BEING with him and ONLY him. She not only said "we'll be together - not just me," but referred to everyone as a whole. This reminds me of when Sakura and Hinata were on the sidelines at the Chunin exams, Hinata doubted Naruto while Sakura was "Hell yeah! atta' boy Naruto." Again at the fight scene in Shippuden where again both Sakura and Hinata were present, and Hinata doubted Naruto PUBLICLY, and Sakura said: "It's gonna take more than that to stop Naruto." confidently. I think he's really trying to make a statement on who has more faith in him.

Filler, but has a meaning. 235: We have proof in manga that Naruto obviously loves Sakura, with him confessing to Sai that he can't tell her cause he couldn't keep his promise about Sasuke. This concludes that until he feels confident enough to tell her, ..

Anyway, 235 was a big moment for us. I believe Kishi had some involvement in that episode, (At least giving an approval.) it was a big step for a filler, openly stating that the MAIN character loves and is willing to win over said girl.

About the Sasuke love thing:
Can someone summarize what we're talking about? XD I just stumbled into the thread and it went from tlaking about tsunderes from a few pages back, to the Sasuke panel with the fodder nin.
I'll give my 2 cents on that.
She looked broken when she thought of it.
"Great guy." that's the KEY focus to this panel. It couldn't be more obvious.
Great. guy.
Is Sasuke a great guy? No.
Is Naruto a great guy? Yes.
Thus Sakura felt guilty for still having feelings for him. This does NOT conclude that she does not in any way love Naruto, or have romantic interests/intentions with Naruto. Kishi once stated that Sakura is a very realistic girl, thus, realistic girls of course: can have feelings for more than one person at once.

Plus, it helsp a bit to know that Sakura is seen multiple times in the splashpages and covers with a war axe, or battleaxe, if you will. And, Naruto is seen on a cover holding it and it says "Sakura" written on it. This is just another one of Kishi's many hints.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#7 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 27 2012, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah i doubt it... With tsunades recent bad***ery i think Sakura will be able to do something. I'm just saying that since the Sasuke retrieval arc she hasn't... done much. Aside for calling out to Naruto for help tongue.gif

And taking down Sasori. And saving Gai's and a few others' lives.

AboojTi.gif

#8 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:13 PM

And totally owning Zetsu with that punch and finding out how to differentiate them from the ninjas. biggrin.gif

#9 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:21 PM

The answers all lie within the debate thread. You dont even need to ask.

#10 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Ani @ Mar 27 2012, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And totally owning Zetsu with that punch and finding out how to differentiate them from the ninjas. biggrin.gif

Interesting video. Although it does not prove Narusaku... And I never said that NARUTO did not like Sakura. Or love, whichever. And I am not saying there aren't signs or what not. And true bout the things she's done but she's not doing as much as she did in the original series or early in the Shippuden series... I mean I could be completely wrong since the series hasn't finished yet... I dunno. But yeah that video no way proves Narusaku... Sure it points to some of the evidence we have already seen! I only brought this up because of the recent chapter

#11 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 28 2012, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Interesting video. Although it does not prove Narusaku... And I never said that NARUTO did not like Sakura. Or love, whichever. And I am not saying there aren't signs or what not. And true bout the things she's done but she's not doing as much as she did in the original series or early in the Shippuden series... I mean I could be completely wrong since the series hasn't finished yet... I dunno. But yeah that video no way proves Narusaku... Sure it points to some of the evidence we have already seen! I only brought this up because of the recent chapter

How does it not prove Naruto and Sakura? It proves Sakura's love for Naruto in something other than Manga. I really have no idea how it's not noticeable.

Edited by Fenris, 27 March 2012 - 11:30 PM.

jus drein jus daun.

#12 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 27 2012, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How does it not prove Naruto and Sakura? It proves Sakura's love for Naruto. I really have no idea how it's not noticeable.

The first thing in the video is a statement. Half the Naruto characters say that before a big fight. The second thing... Sakura is very weird throughout the series and maybe with her unsolved feelings for sasuke? The third... She's worried for Naruto and yes she might like/love him... And besides I never said I don't want em tothether XD I could go on and on bout the video. I just don't think that MOST of the things in the video prove Narusaku.

#13 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 27 2012, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The first thing in the video is a statement. Half the Naruto characters say that before a big fight. The second thing... Sakura is very weird throughout the series and maybe with her unsolved feelings for sasuke? The third... She's worried for Naruto and yes she might like/love him... And besides I never said I don't want em tothether XD I could go on and on bout the video. I just don't think that MOST of the things in the video prove Narusaku.

Again, I really don't see how they don't
This is databook written by Kishi himself. Not just some random fan. But I suppose we all have different opinions on things so I'm really not gonna argue here.

jus drein jus daun.

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 27 2012, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah we're being deprived here. But doesn't mean NS WON'T happen there's just too much going on right now for romance we've already been given hints of it throughout the series just need something to hit it home smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 March 2012 - 11:55 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#15 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 28 2012, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah we're being deprived here. But doesn't mean NS WON'T happen there's just too much going on right now for romance we've already hints of it throughout the series just need something to hit it home smile.gif

Thanks Fenris happy.gif opinions are opinions! And yeah i think you actually make the best point here Phantom 999

#16 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:48 AM

i think sakura is a little bit confuse in this case . But it dose not mean that NS won't happen. The story is getting too long . It is the matter that showing us that it won't happen. So no need to worry. smile.gif wink.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#17 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

Yeah its true, that video does not make it concrete but it still supports NS. If you think about it, all NS moments are small details like these but because there is an immense amount, it makes the pairing much more likely and not out of the blue if it happens since hints have been dropped almost at every point of the story.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#18 PachucoDesigns

PachucoDesigns

Chuunin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:50 AM

QUOTE (light.keyblade.master @ Mar 27 2012, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I caught up on the last 100 chapters or so recently and I've been wondering... As much as I love NaruSaku, it doesn't look it will happen! Naruto is sure she loves Sasuke, I don't even know who Sakura likes anymore, and in these chapters, there hasn't been much Narusaku... She doesn't even has much of a roll in the plot anymore... I dunno. What do you guys think?

Oh, I'm pretty sure that it will. At the very least, it will be suggested, but never outright shown. As it is now, any further love toward Sasuke would be completely regressive to the stories plot.
On the morning of Wednesday, April 11th, 2012, my Aunt Karla passed away. She was my mother's baby sister, and my coolest aunt when I was a kid. She was the best babysitter ever, and she was like an older sister to me.

Karly, I don't know if you can hear this. I am not a believer, I haven't been since Sheryl died. But if you can, I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything bad I've ever said about you. When you were suffering, I should have been there to help you. I should have visited. I should have encouraged you to leave the house and get a job, to be active and alive the way you used to be.

I promise that I will do everything that I can to be successful and a good person, to make you proud the way you would have wanted me to. No matter what I said, I loved you. And I will always love you. Rest in Peace, you will never be forgotten.

#19 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 29 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

I had doubts over Sakura's feelings before too. The thought has crossed my mind that her feelings for Naruto were platonic, but then I remembered some things.
The way she behaved at the Tenchi bridge was obvious and Yamato, despite only knowing them for a week or so, could already tell Sakura loves Naruto. Why was the
unfinished sentence needed anyway? To point out Sakura's unconscious feelings of course. Sakura has hugged him two times and wants to protect him and not cause
him pain. How is that not love? Naruto's reactions was understandable because of his one-track way he sees things. He truly thought she loved Sasuke, not him, and he wouldn't take
what he believed was forced love. It's that he doesn't love her, just that he wouldn't want Sakura lying to his face over her feelings. Sakura wasn't lying about loving Naruto to
me, but he believed that and he's Naruto, so what can you do? He won't take just words.

I know Sakura isn't deeply in love with Sasuke anymore, but you still can't deny the lingering feelings she has for him which she isn't proud of. But whatever she feels for Sasuke, her feelings for Naruto overpower it anyway. The manga has proven it.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#20 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:21 AM

I know Sakura isn't deeply in love with Sasuke anymore, but you still can't deny the lingering feelings she has for him which she isn't proud of. But whatever she feels for Sasuke, her feelings for Naruto overpower it anyway. The manga has proven it.

This couldn't be more true.

Sakura's feelings for Naruto aren't platonic, they're romantic - Sasuke's departure brought them closer together, and he kept her grounded all those years. Like the Heaven and Earth thing Iruka pointed out at the beginning of the manga.

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users