#21 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 10 2012, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look, I'm pretty sure Kushina just meant to choose a good woman. Sakura IS a good woman. cool.gif Hinata too, but just isn't Naruto's type. Sakura personalty and type of affection blends with him WAY MORE. Can't we not all agree on that? smile.gif

were we disagreeing to begin with? biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#22 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:25 AM

Thoughts of a Rambling Madman --Click here to view--
*watches episodes*
*dies*
*resurrects self*
*dies again*

Thank you so much anime team. I haven't seriously enjoyed the anime this much in, well, I can't even remember how long. I officially forgive you for all those pointless filler episodes, even that 85-episode marathon from Part I. If only the anime could always be this great. wow.png

First off, I loved the animation when the Tobi-controlled Kyuubi was attacking the village. I thought the Japanese art really made it feel SO much more epic! Then, the Tobi/Minato fight was just awesome. I knew it would look hella better animated, but I was seriously at the edge of my seat watching a fight I've already read in the manga. I don't remember Tobi oozing white stuff in the manga though, so I might have to re-read that. That might shed some light on who/what he is. I've heard some theories that he might just be a Super Zetsu clone, so that would make sense if we saw the same thing in the manga.

I liked some of the scenes they added, but I guess I need to reread the manga chapters to see if they were really additions. Did the Third Hokage think about Biyako in the manga before he went off to battle? If not, I like how they added that. The scenes prior to the attack really helped set the mood too, I thought. Like...just a peaceful night, la-dee-da-dee-da....when BAM! Kyuubi!

The final scene was just...wow. I smiled when reading the manga chapter, but seeing that scene animated with a sad song in the background was just...too much. I can't remember the last time I legitimately cried while watching Naruto. This is ridiculous. shamefulcry0js.gif
Anyways, the scene was amazing. They translated 'weird' as 'bad', but the actual dialogue was the same as the manga, so it looks more to be a fault on the subbers' parts. Though it doesn't really matter, since they left the 'find a girl like your mother' line intact. And really, we all know the implication behind that. wink.gif

All in all, just a great couple of episodes. I'm so happy with the anime team right now, I won't even care if they add three more pointless Naru/Hina fillers before the anime reaches the next arc. I'll be riding high on these episodes for a while. happy.gif
QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 9 2012, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2).....um ya know that couple that was arguing in the window before kyuubi
attacked? you can only see a their shadows but didnt the girl have sakura's hair style and the boy have naruto's??? look at it!!!! its weird!!! im not going crazy i promise!!

Holy crap. I just rewatched it, and I think you might be right.
Screenshot if anyone doesn't want to watch/rewatch the episode --Click here to view--

The boy's hair style isn't too rare, since Yahiko and Yamato both have pretty similar hairdos, but the girl's silhouette looks like a lot like Part I Sakura. I'm trying to be a skeptic, but it's pretty hard. happy.gif I wouldn't be surprised if one of the animators was having a little fun.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 10 February 2012 - 01:28 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#23 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:39 AM

This is the best episode i've seen so far. I cant say why, because its already been explained here.

#24 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:51 AM

WAAAAH! I almost died from sadness when Kushina cuddled with Naruto in such a weakened state. Good animation! Work was put into this, and it's been awhile since I've seen one done this well for Naruto.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#25 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Feb 10 2012, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thoughts of a Rambling Madman --Click here to view--
*watches episodes*
*dies*
*resurrects self*
*dies again*

Thank you so much anime team. I haven't seriously enjoyed the anime this much in, well, I can't even remember how long. I officially forgive you for all those pointless filler episodes, even that 85-episode marathon from Part I. If only the anime could always be this great. wow.png

First off, I loved the animation when the Tobi-controlled Kyuubi was attacking the village. I thought the Japanese art really made it feel SO much more epic! Then, the Tobi/Minato fight was just awesome. I knew it would look hella better animated, but I was seriously at the edge of my seat watching a fight I've already read in the manga. I don't remember Tobi oozing white stuff in the manga though, so I might have to re-read that. That might shed some light on who/what he is. I've heard some theories that he might just be a Super Zetsu clone, so that would make sense if we saw the same thing in the manga.

I liked some of the scenes they added, but I guess I need to reread the manga chapters to see if they were really additions. Did the Third Hokage think about Biyako in the manga before he went off to battle? If not, I like how they added that. The scenes prior to the attack really helped set the mood too, I thought. Like...just a peaceful night, la-dee-da-dee-da....when BAM! Kyuubi!

The final scene was just...wow. I smiled when reading the manga chapter, but seeing that scene animated with a sad song in the background was just...too much. I can't remember the last time I legitimately cried while watching Naruto. This is ridiculous. shamefulcry0js.gif
Anyways, the scene was amazing. They translated 'weird' as 'bad', but the actual dialogue was the same as the manga, so it looks more to be a fault on the subbers' parts. Though it doesn't really matter, since they left the 'find a girl like your mother' line intact. And really, we all know the implication behind that. wink.gif

All in all, just a great couple of episodes. I'm so happy with the anime team right now, I won't even care if they add three more pointless Naru/Hina fillers before the anime reaches the next arc. I'll be riding high on these episodes for a while. happy.gif

Screenshot if anyone doesn't want to watch/rewatch the episode --Click here to view--

The boy's hair style isn't too rare, since Yahiko and Yamato both have pretty similar hairdos, but the girl's silhouette looks like a lot like Part I Sakura. I'm trying to be a skeptic, but it's pretty hard. happy.gif I wouldn't be surprised if one of the animators was having a little fun.

Part 1? Looks like part 2 sakura's hairstyle. It's short to the shoulders. tongue.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#26 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

SO EMOTIONAL!!! arg.gif

Edited by Sakura Lover, 10 February 2012 - 02:05 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#27 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 9 2012, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Part 1? Looks like part 2 sakura's hairstyle. It's short to the shoulders. tongue.gif

I guess the styles are kinda similar, but the girl's hair in the silhouette looks a little shorter, sort of like post-Forest of Death Sakura's hair. I feel like Part II Sakura's hair is slightly longer than that. But I suppose I'm just....splitting hairs. tongue.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#28 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Feb 10 2012, 03:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I guess the styles are kinda similar, but the girl's hair in the silhouette looks a little shorter, sort of like post-Forest of Death Sakura's hair. I feel like Part II Sakura's hair is slightly longer than that. But I suppose I'm just....splitting hairs. tongue.gif

laugh.gif Well it doesn't matter what length the hair is anyway, as long as it ain't short-short (part1 Hinata. Even though i'm sure some fans will try to argue that.... ) or long-long like part2 Hinatas.. I think we're good. cool.gif the point is it looks like Sakura, right? tongue.gif

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#29 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 10 2012, 02:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
laugh.gif Well it doesn't matter what length the hair is anyway, as long as it ain't short-short (part1 Hinata. Even though i'm sure some fans will try to argue that.... ) or long-long like part2 Hinatas.. I think we're good. cool.gif the point is it looks like Sakura, right? tongue.gif

it does biggrin.gif

though as narusaku fans were probably the only ones that will see it XD

but it isnt far-fetched that the anime team would do it smile.gif they can put in fun stuff if they want biggrin.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#30 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:40 AM

Man... what a sad episode, it almost made me want to cry seeing what happened to Minato and Kushina again, but otherwise it was a fantastic episode, I thoroughly enjoyed it. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#31 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

It was interesting for me to see the struggle Minato had with "Madara". I know that essentially it was beat for beat what happened in the manga, but in the manga the fight felt so short and seemed to end so sudden, that it honestly didn't quite feel like a tough battle for the 4th, now that I see it at length and thanks to the voice work I could feel how desperate the situation was and that made me reflect on the situation as a whole. Not only did he have to defeat "Tobi" but his wife was dying, his baby was just born and the village was being attacked by the nine tails. He had to take care of all of these things at the same time. And the ending... so sad. shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#32 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Feb 10 2012, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, it was a good episode but nothing will make me forgive and forget those insane fillers. biggrin.gif

Aww, and we got a sneak-peak into Naruto and Sakura's future.

#33 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:11 PM

Omg... I never cried, SO FREAKIN MUCH in an episode. When Kushina hugged baby Naruto weakly, & Minato's misery look in his eyes, & Kushi & Minato crying, & Kushina's thank you... damn. That was too much. Now, if you'll excuse me... I'll go into my depression position.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#34 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 06:05 PM

I have to lol at the bad fan translation when Kushina said "bad women" looks like it really hurt the fans knowing very well that in the manga she said 'weird' everyone in Japan knows well that she was talking about Hinata and someone like me well they know about that too, to me the Japanese aren't stubborn and thickheaded as "certain fandom". But I can see other fandoms ranting that she really said bad women instead of weird oh boy more wood to the fire I guess.

Edited by Gravenimage, 10 February 2012 - 06:06 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#35 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Thank You Hulu Plus! Could watch this on TV instead of the streaming issues on Computer, Viz subtitles are the same. Says Bad Women.

Other then the controversey it was good.

And Graven stop the high minded rhetoric or I'll take away your Pie again.

Edited by Insurrection, 10 February 2012 - 09:59 PM.

#36 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Feb 10 2012, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
~Emotional Mode~ --Click here to view--

Oh my gosh. shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif I cried. I cried so hard. To the point that my parents ran in saying "what's wrong?" Why Kishi.... Why... shamefulcry0js.gif I can't believe that I'm in a worse condition than the Rukia "Goodbye" scene.

Amazing episode. I'm going to be a wreck for the next few days. Now if you'll exuse me, I have get out of this state of tears.

I'm so excited for the Tobi vs Konan fight. It should be soon... shamefulcry0js.gif
but I swear... If they make bad animations... I will be on a rampage.

Why is Konan crying?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#37 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Feb 10 2012, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank You Hulu Plus! Could watch this on TV instead of the streaming issues on Computer, Viz subtitles are the same. Says Bad Women.

Other then the controversey it was good.

And Graven stop the high minded rhetoric or I'll take away your Pie again.

I have something even better than pie, brownies mmm. a_plotting.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Feb 9 2012, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
were we disagreeing to begin with? biggrin.gif

Just finallizing where we all stand with this, not saying there was disagreement biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#39 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:36 AM

Got a few gifs to share from the episode:

248-249 Gifs --Click here to view--

Made by a good friend of mine. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#40 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:39 AM

I shed a lone manly tear during the episode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users