589 replies to this topic

#581 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:50 AM

I'm curious about all of those, but the one I'm interested in is X-Men Apocalypse. I'm so much more invested in McAvoy's Xavier and Fassbender's Magneto than I am in anyone in the MCU (excluding the Netflix series), and Dawn of Justice isn't looking too promising right now. As long as Apocalypse ends up being on par with First Class and Days of Future Past, I'll be pretty happy.

What about you, man?

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#582 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:53 AM

Yeah I'm particularly interested in Apocalypse because the story seems really interesting. and I really enjoy James McAvoy as Xavier and Michael Fassbender as Magneto. I loved Days of Future Past :wink: Besides that I am interested in Dawn of Justice, cause Superman and Batman. Whats's NOT to love right? :D well I hope that the writing is good though. Oh and Deadpool. that one looks gory AND hilarious, plus I'm kind of a fan of black comedy so It would probably be a fun time for me.

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 December 2015 - 05:16 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#583 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 06:40 AM

It's been about a year and a half since I posted here. I suppose I should correct that.

This weekend I went to my first full anime convention, ACEN, and it was really fun. I see why people do it so often. There's just always something going on, something fun to do. I went to a few panels (including two hosted by Crispin Freeman), walked around a lot looking at the vendors, made use of the manga library they had on site (which was a really cool feature), and spent a good two and a half hours at least in the AMV screening room. Because I love me some AMVs, and I honestly could have stayed in that room all day if there wasn't other stuff going on. :sweatdrop: I really want to make more AMVs myself as soon as possible, but I'm having a problem finding software that will work on my computer currently...but, that's a different topic.

I was able to be frugal with my spending throughout the three days - the only thing I bought from the vendors was the DVD set of Kino's Journey, a show I haven't yet seen but deemed worth buying and owning from all I hear about it. I plan to watch it sometime relatively soon. Though, it doesn't help that I have a few shows to catch up on as it is... I've been pretty bad with my anime watching lately. Currently I have more than half of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure season 4 to watch, 20 episodes left of Yugioh Arc V, and I am now slightly behind on the airing Attack on Titan season 2 and Eccentric Family season 2. Long story short, I'm not the best at keeping up with airing anime. :lol: Maybe I'll improve eventually.

AboojTi.gif

#584 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 26 May 2017 - 11:16 PM

When you do start Kino's Journey, you definitely should come talk to me about it. It's one of my favorite things and I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts on it.

#585 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 01:52 AM

When you do start Kino's Journey, you definitely should come talk to me about it. It's one of my favorite things and I'd be really interested to hear your thoughts on it.

I definitely will!  :happy: 

AboojTi.gif

#586 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 11:51 PM

I definitely will!  :happy:

I thought you and zac were two different people lmao

This whole time :ninja:

ナルサク

#587 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:46 AM

I thought you and zac were two different people lmao

This whole time :ninja:

Oh god :lol: Yeah I changed my username a while ago. I wonder if anyone else thinks I'm two people...

AboojTi.gif

#588 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:23 PM

WHO IS THIS CLOUDMOUNTAINJUROR PERSON??? WHY IS HE POSTING ON  ZAC'S PAGE???????????! :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

:P  :P  :P  :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 January 2019 - 09:58 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#589 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 03:06 AM

I love this song an unspeakable amount:

Absolutely one of the best album closers out there - the main riff dropping at 2:12 after that beautiful build-up, and the "riff" itself, is so hype, especially when listening to the album straight through. And the rest of the song afterward makes me feel oh so strongly, especially the back half from 6:20 to the end. This band's been my favorite for about a year now because of material like this. So emotional and vulnerable and darkly human, but epic and cathartic and deeply satisfying at the same time. I can't get them out of my head - often, it's this song specifically that I can't.

Also, hi everyone who may or may not remember/recognize me! :zaru:  I may not post here much anymore (might try to change that, we'll see), but I still have this site on my bookmarks toolbar lol.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 09 January 2019 - 03:21 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#590 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 07 July 2023 - 04:58 AM

Since last I was here, I have seen Revolutionary Girl Utena. And I adored it. Like, a lot.

Shameless plug plus an answer to the question "what have I been up to"? I made this AMV for it earlier this year. (Among several others.)

AMV editing is what I've really been throwing myself into over the last few years, and it's been great being able to explore that so much more actively.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 07 July 2023 - 04:58 AM.

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users