• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#41 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thanks! Hearing that made me glad that I revisited my blog to open up for people with similar thoughts :)

In the end, the people at the spoiler thread may turn out to be right, but as of NOW, declaring NH/SS to be canon without the raw is jumping to conclusions.

No, thank you for revisiting your blog >_<

I am a bad gambler by nature LoL. My bet never hit the mark. Which is why I like to wait for the real deal. 

Well, let's meet again after it really came out, people. My comfy bed is calling XD

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#42 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:46 PM

ramen, I appreciate you positivism but it's over now :( just see the spoiler color images of the chapter or SS forehead poke. Kishimoto lost his mind. he turned his manga in a barge in the epilogue.

and I spent almost 10 years for this manga SIGH Silly me

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#43 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 04:52 PM

Off to beeeeeed. See ya tmrw guys!!!

@六道仙人
You're free to believe whatever you want. But I don't follow your way of thinking. Until I see the true chapter, nothing anyone says about the chapter are true. In the end, you may be right. But as of this moment, everything you say are only your subjective opinion to me. I don't mean to offend you but this is just how I see things.

Let's talk about how we wasted our years reading this manga AFTER we receive the raw.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 04:55 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#44 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

Ramen, thank you for spreading some light. It's funny how the most positive people have already accepted our lost and you, the so called "too cold about NS" is there still standing XD. It was something that made me smile today lol, thank you. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#45 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:28 PM

I sort of agree with you ramenanmitsu. I just cannot find any way of trying to fit together what I've seen in 698 chapters of this manga and the supposed spoilers and color pages of the final two chapters.Its impossible to comprehend, they don't make any sort of sense together.

The OOC ness of most of the characters, so many random pairings, NaruHina kids not having Byakugan, SasuSaku kid having zero resemblance to Sakura-- Its like the colour page panels are their own thing, totally non-related to the previous plot. Its like aU. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#46 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

Ramen, thank you for spreading some light. It's funny how the most positive people have already accepted our lost and you, the so called "too cold about NS" is there still standing XD. It was something that made me smile today lol, thank you.

I'm surprised myself. Even now, I don't have interest or passion for this pairing but I'm one of the very few who still thinks it will happen.

I sort of agree with you ramenanmitsu. I just cannot find any way of trying to fit together what I've seen in 698 chapters of this manga and the supposed spoilers and color pages of the final two chapters.Its impossible to comprehend, they don't make any sort of sense together.

The OOC ness of most of the characters, so many random pairings, NaruHina kids not having Byakugan, SasuSaku kid having zero resemblance to Sakura-- Its like the colour page panels are their own thing, totally non-related to the previous plot. Its like aU.

Yeah, suddenly the main character learned to give up, lie to himself, and marry a woman he doesn't love, the a-sexual anti-hero suddenly turned into a lovey-dovey person and flicks the forehead of the girl he tried to murder multiple times, the main female character's slowly developing feelings for the main character apparently meant nothing and so on....oh and Kushina's wish for Naruto to marry someone like her had ZERO meaning.

Who is going to gain from this ending? Not even SS/NH looks victorious with the kitten way they were written.

So no, I'll wait until the real raw comes out.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 09:29 PM.

#47 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

Hehehehe you will always be a NSer Deep in your heart Ramen! :D

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#48 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:11 PM

Hehehehe you will always be a NSer Deep in your heart Ramen! :D

Not so sure about that. But I really liked the early shippuuden. It's the time I started shipping NS. Their development was done beautifully.

I hope to talk with everyone later today!

The more I think about it the more I think those spoilers are there to mislead us. I'm not convinced one bit by those so called NH/SS kids.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 05 November 2014 - 11:12 PM.

#49 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:13 PM

Nice to see you back, man.  You've been missed.

#50 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

Not so sure about that. But I really liked the early shippuuden. It's the time I started shipping NS. Their development was done beautifully.

I hope to talk with everyone later today!

The more I think about it the more I think those spoilers are there to mislead us. I'm not convinced one bit by those so called NH/SS kids.

We will win my friend.. believe it.. imma go get some sleep, since tomorrow we gonna party! :D

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#51 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:52 PM

Thank you for remembering me :D

We will win my friend.. believe it.. imma go get some sleep, since tomorrow we gonna party! :D

I'm gonna get ready for some sake and party music! We shall celebrate after I get off from work :)

#52 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 11:57 PM

A legend has returned. Good to have you back. :smile:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#53 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

Wow, everyone loves Ramen-kun :argh:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#54 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:03 AM

I'm glad you're back. Spread your wisdom please, my friend  :wibble:

tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#55 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:15 AM

I feel like a potato standing next to Beyonce.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#56 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:21 AM

@Nostradamus
Glad to see you! I'm back to read the last chapter and also because most probably the NaruSasu bromance fight is over.

@Swagkura
Good to see you! I have no wisdom mate. Only my thoughts :)

@theunburnt
Sack of potatoes? Why? Because of her figure?

#57 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:24 AM

Wow, everyone loves Ramen-kun :argh:

:hehehe: yeah 

I like where this thread is going, it's like there's some rainbow in this blue sky this site has become. Positive and reasonable points of view, yay! 

PS: but @ramenanmitsu, your thoughts are wise. 

Edited by Naruko, 06 November 2014 - 12:28 AM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#58 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

Well, if nothing else I admire ramenanmitsu's resolve. It makes me realize how nonsensical this NH/SS ending truly is.

I'll just blame it on Kishi getting some brain damage along with amnesia just before writting that ending. Now THAT is logical.

#59 shadowlife

shadowlife

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga,NaruSaku, fitness, computers, programming, cars, history, games, etc, etc, etc.

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:57 AM

It is good seeing your posts again Ramen.  I wish I was able to participate more with you all, but sadly life only afforded me enough time to read everyone's post and not enough to respond.  It is unfortunate that now that all of the work for my clients is all caught up and school is on cruise control and I can now participate on the forum more for the time being, I see the fandom in a panic.  It is understandable I guess.  My wife and I both don't think these spoilers make a lot of sense.  It isn't adding up for us. Something is just off about all of this.  I will stand with you guys and wait until it has all been released.  Then, if it is true afterall that Kishi has been sniffing glue and the spoilers turn out to be true, then it will be what it will be.  Hopefully, this all this one huge troll. 

On that note, I plan to stick around regardless.  To me and my wife, NS is the most logical pairing despite what Kishi ultimately puts in as end game.  I hope that others do too.  Until tomorrow then, I bid you all a good evening.

#60 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

Just curious what are your feelings about the confirmed nh and ss kids? since you seem to be the few ns thats actually still confident. unless you gave up to...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users