54175 replies to this topic

#49341 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:02 PM

The sad part is is that in reality we are not such a minority as some may think here in the states. No, in fact there is a good portion here that are from the states and hate the ending. The problem though is that the NH radical control most of the internet social media sites that adhere to anime and games. They control youtube, they control kotaku, they control TheGamer, and many many more. Pick a site that deals with games and anime and chances are it is run by a huge amount of Hinata fan wankers.

Again, Kotaku called Naruto the Last the "Love letter all Naruto fans deserved." They said it was a brilliant piece of anime cinema and that it should be praised as one of the best anime movies of all time. TheGamer said the same. And so on and so forth.

Look at this from Anime News Network
"Rebecca Silverman of Anime News Network (ANN) said Boruto appealed to her despite never having gotten into the Naruto manga. She praised how the writers dealt with Boruto's angst without it coming across as "teen whining" and the way Sasuke decides to train him."

Dealing with his angst without coming off as whining? That's not what most of the fandom is saying and she has never read the Naruto manga itself so....how can we take her review seriously. This is like having A call of duty player who has never played any Devil May Cry games say "DmC Reboot is such a great game because Dante has an amazing personality." Well, sorry, but Dante's personality in DmC was juvanile, bratty, and Kevin Federline bad. If you like it the game fine, but compare DmC Dante to the real Devil May Cry Dante and you find them to be two different characters with one having an actual character context and the other just because an angsty teenager.

It's not that anti-enders don't exist here in the states, but rather, for some strange reason, all these HInata wankers own or control most of the social media and not one Anti-ender or pro-NS person owns or controls anything. You never see a anime website based in America talk about how bad Naruto is or how Kishimoto kittened up.

The only place where you find these opinions are on 2ch or some underground anime lovers sites. So it leads to me question...why do all the Hinata wankers here in the America fanbase are given megaphone, but not one NS fan or anti-ender has one? Why are Hinata wankers so predominate in american anime fan websites? Can someone show me an article from a well-known anime and gamer website based here in America that does NOT think Naruto the Last was god's gift to humanity?

I hate to be political here, but President Trump is right about one thing: "The media is fake news." It is true from the major to the minor. Case for Naruto...everyone praises it the series for so much, even Boruto, and just inflates how "great" it is, but it is all one huge lie because they are just Hinata wanking. They say the entire Naruto series is bad, but when Hinata gets a movie...all of a sudden it is the best series ever.

I have even seen articles where they talk about the faults of the Naruto story, but go on to say "NaruHina saved the Naruto story" or something along those lines.They give all these nagative points about Madara, and Obito, and Neji, and so much more, but still give the series a near perfect score because "NH is canon." This is why Naruto, as a series, is essentially the weeaboos ultimate manga and that is not a good thing. And people think Dragonball Z fanboys are bad...this is worse at times. (The only time DBZ fanboys are bad is when you mention another character who can beat Goku.) The only reason why this series is still popular is because of the damn pairings. That's it. This fanbase is so focused on pairings that they make harem anime look like BFF movies. I have never seen a supposed "non-romantic" anime focus so much on pairings to the point that that is all the fanbase cares about.

For once I just want to find website that is well-known in the community that calls it out like it is: "Naruto is a low-class cliche shonen anime that abandons all real threat and moral structure for a below sub-par romance plot." Just one...please any one find me just one...restore my faith in humanity. And not have one that says "Durrrr...Heenaataah da bested evur and Neruto is bestest anime evur becuz NardoHeena cannonnzzzlol!!!11!!!11"

That is why i'm so glad i found this place. It's like 99% of website or forum out there is pro ending NH or SS fans.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#49342 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 July 2018 - 11:19 PM

@ James I agree with you man Narutards the ones that are left see Naruto as the golden anime because a kittening shy girl gets what she wants and that all other anime sucks cause the poor shy girl is not getting what is rightfully hers. I mean many Narutards hate DBZ cause all the women would never suck Naruto's kitten as Hinata does and it's not just DBZ but, many other anime as well which the Narutards hate a lot.

You see they want a perfect anime which the sweet shy girl as I said before gets what she should get.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 02 July 2018 - 11:20 PM.

#49343 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:25 AM

I learn about this recently; O’Sullivan’s Law.

From the urban dictionary: "O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

An enterprise can stave off O'Sullivan's Law if their creators keep it in mind and remain vigilant and truthful.
O'Sullivan's Law hit 24 when they finally had a Muslim villain then started running disclaimers that Muslims aren't all terrorists.

The Annenberg Foundation was started by a Republican but it didn't take long before O'Sullivan's Law had them handing a domestic terrorist money for educating kids.

The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to O’Sullivan’s Law"

Now I know some of you will be offend by being lumped together with conservatives but this does fit. Any site that is not inherently NarutoXSakura supporting will become nH overtime. This was because NS fans were generally fine with the story and didn't feel the need to change it. While the radical nH fans would not accept any ending except the one where nH happened. So, they became active in trying to gain control of the fanbase as well as putting themselves into places of power and influence, while silencing all that opposed them. While those that were silence either keep quite, express their opinions on site like this, or leave the fanbase all together. Slowly, they became the face of the American fanbase, and therefor the international fanbase.

This is what the Analyzer wanted to do on this site. She first created an account in order to start moderating our opinion into a less pro NS supporting stance with her post, while also cosying up to one of the admins in order to get an admin position herself through her cozening; I think you can all guess the one she was going after. After that she would have used her cozen position to both ban those that refuse to bend, and find away to have her friends to also become admins in order to consolidate even more power to their group. Eventually they would have turned a site that exist for fans that supported NS into just another nH/SS site.

Depending how you look at it I would have been her initial or primary target. I was doing unflattering summaries of both the manga, and the anime at the time. Also, I probably earned her ire when I refused to stop using fat filler as a nickname for...chowchow? After that she would have gotten someone in her group to replace me, and start doing glowing review of both. If anyone complained they'd threaten to ban them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 July 2018 - 09:10 AM.

#49344 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:45 AM

I learn about this recently; OSullivans Law.

From the urban dictionary: "OSullivans Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John OSullivan.

Television shows are the best examples of this. 24, House. Charitable foundations are worse but harder to see.

One of the reasons for this is leftist intolerance versus right-wing tolerance. Right wingers are willing to hire openly left-wing employees in the interest of fairness. Left-wingers, utterly intolerant, will not allow a non-Liberal near them, and will harass them at every opportunity. The result over time is that conservative enterprises are infiltrated by leftists but leftist enterprises remain the same or get worse.

Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. Its what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

Another reason is that the parasitic nature of Liberals/Leftists attracts them to existing money.

An enterprise can stave off O'Sullivan's Law if their creators keep it in mind and remain vigilant and truthful.
O'Sullivan's Law hit 24 when they finally had a Muslim villain then started running disclaimers that Muslims aren't all terrorists.

The Annenberg Foundation was started by a Republican but it didn't take long before O'Sullivan's Law had them handing a domestic terrorist money for educating kids.

The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to OSullivans Law"

Now I know some of you will be offend by being lumped together with conservatives but this does fit. Any site that is not inherently NarutoXSakura supporting will become nH overtime. This was because NS fans were generally fine with the story and didn't feel the need to change it. While the radical nH fans would not accept any ending except the one where nH happened. So, they became active in trying to gain control of the fanbase as well as putting themselves into places of power and influence, while silencing all that opposed them. While those that were silence either keep quite, express their opinions on site like this, or leave the fanbase all together. Slowly turning they became the face of the American fanbase, and therefor the international fanbase.

This is what the Analyzer wanted to do on this site. She first created an account in order to start moderating our opinion into a less pro NS supporting stance with her post, while also cosying up to one of the admins in order to get an admin position herself through her cozening; I think you can all guess the one she was going after. After that she would have used her cozen position to both ban those that refuse to bend, and find away to have her friends to also become admins in order to consolidate even more power to their group. Eventually they would have turned a site that existed for fans that supported NS into just another nH/SS site.

Depending how you look at it I would have been her first or initial target. I was doing unflattering summaries of both the manga, and the anime at the time. Also, I probably earned her ire when I refused to stop using fat filler as a nickname for...chowchow? After that she would have gotten someone in her group to replace me, and start doing glowing review of both. If anyone complained threaten to ban them.

Damn man you might just have a point there man, I know after you she would have gone after AHK and banned him, then me cause while I was gone I would not stop saying how bad this ending was thank god Derock banned her, I bet she still lurks around unable to do a thing.

You know one day I hope someone calls out on the BS Naruto has become not hard really all that needs to happen is if one of us makes a well done book or film.

#49345 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:51 AM

From the urban dictionary: "O’Sullivan’s Law states that any organization or enterprise that is not expressly right wing will become left wing over time. The law is named after British journalist John O’Sullivan.

Also, leftism is in and of itself a form of decay. It’s what happens not just to television shows but to nations, churches and universities as the energy given off by the big bang of their inception slowly ebbs away. Rather than expend vitality in originality and creation they become obsessed with introspection, popularity and lethargy. Leftism is entropy of the spirit and intellect.

The ACLU, the Ford Foundation and the Episcopal Church all fell to O’Sullivan’s Law"

Now I know some of you will be offend by being lumped together with conservatives but this does fit. Any site that is not inherently NarutoXSakura supporting will become nH overtime. This was because NS fans were generally fine with the story and didn't feel the need to change it. While the radical nH fans would not accept any ending except the one where nH happened. So, they became active in trying to gain control of the fanbase as well as putting themselves into places of power and influence, while silencing all that opposed them. While those that were silence either keep quite, express their opinions on site like this, or leave the fanbase all together. Slowly turning they became the face of the American fanbase, and therefor the international fanbase.

This is what the Analyzer wanted to do on this site. She first created an account in order to start moderating our opinion into a less pro NS supporting stance with her post, while also cosying up to one of the admins in order to get an admin position herself through her cozening; I think you can all guess the one she was going after. After that she would have used her cozen position to both ban those that refuse to bend, and find away to have her friends to also become admins in order to consolidate even more power to their group. Eventually they would have turned a site that existed for fans that supported NS into just another nH/SS site.

Depending how you look at it I would have been her first or initial target. I was doing unflattering summaries of both the manga, and the anime at the time. Also, I probably earned her ire when I refused to stop using fat filler as a nickname for...chowchow? After that she would have gotten someone in her group to replace me, and start doing glowing review of both. If anyone complained threaten to ban them.

Eh... that law will never happen here. As LONG as I am on this site. Smiter will also agree if he was still active because he and hokuten were the originals who created this site for us NaruSaku fans. Regardless of canoncity or not. And if I had ever let Analyzer stayed and he/she/it tried to pull that type on stunt on us, we would've caught it immediately. It will take time and trust to see if he/she/it would ever become part of the admin staff.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#49346 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:08 AM

@Bail

Analyzer is like Lord Saddler from Resident Evil 4 game in my opinion. I already said this when he still here that hes trying to convert this place into pro ending forum. I can see that from the way he always ask for source or evidence whenever one of us talk about NS or anti ending stuff. Hes trying to turn our argument against us and he thinks he can do that by always asking for source. In his mind if we talk and then he ask for source and then we can't provide that source to back up our argument then people here will see that all we said is just bull s**t and people will start to doubt NS and jump ship. Even though we already put the source , manga panel or screenshot he goes with his plan B , playing words , going in circle and make it an endless debate to make us forget about the first subject. You know i have to admit that he is good at playing with words , he even make some of us here feed him for like 3-5 pages into a very long stupid debate with him. And that is what makes him dangerous , like a single queen that began infestation on a whole planet.

I remember someone said that Naruto love Sakura and he replied to that person : "Source?:lmao:  :lmao: 

Edited by Yyubie, 03 July 2018 - 01:11 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#49347 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:23 AM

Damn man you might just have a point there man, I know after you she would have gone after AHK and banned him, then me cause while I was gone I would not stop saying how bad this ending was thank god Derock banned her, I bet she still lurks around unable to do a thing.

You know one day I hope someone calls out on the BS Naruto has become not hard really all that needs to happen is if one of us makes a well done book or film.

The difference between the people that argued/debated her, and me is to her I had obtain a position of power & influence in the community through my summaries. (To me I was just fact checking so we didn't waste so much time being upset about hearsay of what the anime is doing with no one bothering to explain what happened in any real detail.) So she either need to take over-which she tried once but didn't get the interest she wanted, or end them -which I was already going to do no matter what she just accelerated it-. She ignored the manga because she know that I could find the post where she said the manga was bad, but the anime would fix it.

Eh... that law will never happen here. As LONG as I am on this site. Smiter will also agree if he was still active because he and hokuten were the originals who created this site for us NaruSaku fans. Regardless of canoncity or not. And if I had ever let Analyzer stayed and he/she/it tried to pull that type on stunt on us, we would've caught it immediately. It will take time and trust to see if he/she/it would ever become part of the admin staff.

Which is why she failed. She couldn't get the influence with the higher up she needed, and instead annoyed them along with everyone else until she was kicked out; by you.

@Bail

Analyzer is like Lord Saddler from Resident Evil 4 game in my opinion. I already said this when he still here that hes trying to convert this place into pro ending forum. I can see that from the way he always ask for source or evidence whenever one of us talk about NS or anti ending stuff. Hes trying to turn our argument against us and he thinks he can do that by always asking for source. In his mind if we talk and then he ask for source and then we can't provide that source to back up our argument then people here will see that all we said is just bull s**t and people will start to doubt NS and jump ship. Even though we already put the source , manga panel or screenshot he goes with his plan B , playing words , going in circle and make it an endless debate to make us forget about the first subject. You know i have to admit that he is good at playing with words , he even make some of us here feed him for like 3-5 pages into a very long stupid debate with him. And that is what makes him dangerous , like a single queen that began infestation on a whole planet.

I remember someone said that Naruto love Sakura and he replied to that person : "Source?:lmao:  :lmao:

Your right. I'm just bringing this up now because I learned about the law only recently, and the current conversation fit bringing it up. What Analyzer tried to do on this site is what other nH fans did to the other anime sites and succeeded. However this ultimately made them and their fanbase very hated by the people that realized this. It is one of the many reason Naruto is no longer as popular as it once was in the states.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 July 2018 - 03:28 AM.

#49348 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 12:51 PM

This is what the Analyzer wanted to do on this site. She first created an account in order to start moderating our opinion into a less pro NS supporting stance with her post, while also cosying up to one of the admins in order to get an admin position herself through her cozening; I think you can all guess the one she was going after. After that she would have used her cozen position to both ban those that refuse to bend, and find away to have her friends to also become admins in order to consolidate even more power to their group. Eventually they would have turned a site that exist for fans that supported NS into just another nH/SS site.

Depending how you look at it I would have been her initial or primary target. I was doing unflattering summaries of both the manga, and the anime at the time. Also, I probably earned her ire when I refused to stop using fat filler as a nickname for...chowchow? After that she would have gotten someone in her group to replace me, and start doing glowing review of both. If anyone complained they'd threaten to ban them.

Exactly what happened in Italian Narusaku forum.

Now it no longer exists... having become a NaruHina and Sasusaku's nest...  :facepalm:

Very interesting law... I will keep it in mind. :wink:

Edited by Niky, 03 July 2018 - 12:53 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#49349 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 04:19 PM

Exactly what happened in Italian Narusaku forum.

Now it no longer exists... having become a NaruHina and Sasusaku's nest...  :facepalm:

Very interesting law... I will keep it in mind. :wink:

You know, I could sorta understand people being okay with NH despite it being a terrible pairing, but the fact that anyone could think SS is a good pairing after all Sasuke did to her and does to her in Boruto is baffling to me.

#49350 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:02 PM

I hear that one alot too or even "Naruto and Sakura are brother and sister kind of love." So Naruto is into incest? I mean, if he sees her as a sister, why did he ask her out on dates and get envious when she loved Sasuke in his youth? In fact, people complain about NejiHina being incest due to them being cousins and such, but Naruto and Hinata are technically distant cousins as well since the Uzumakis, the Uchiha, and the Hyuga are practically sister clans. So Naruto married his cousin? Ewww gross.

Yeah, I am tired of hearing this excuse or this reasoning. Yeah, they were best friends, but some of the best and most loving relationships start out as best friends. Naruto and Hinata are not best friends and that's the biggest problem with it. They don't know each other...not really. Sasuke and Sakura are not best friends either. So whenever people use this argument that "Naruto and Sakura are best friends" I always reply with "So you admit they would have made a better couple because they are closer to each other than Hinata will ever be with Naruto? Thanks for agreeing with me."

This whole thing of them being friends is not a good reason why they couldn't be lovers...it more likely proves why they should have been canon in the first place because "Best friends make the best couples." Don't believe me? Ask me how Tifa and Cloud are doing. How about Ron Stoppable and Kym Possible? How about Ichigo and Orihime? How about Renji and Rukia? Goku and Chi-Chi? Minato and Kushina were childhood friends. Nisekoi? YuYu Hakusho? Hell, even Yuri on Ice plays with this trope. Best friends from childhood become lovers. (Although TvTropes also counts NaruHina counts this as such, but they weren't friends nor were they together. This is another site that is run by mostly Hinata wankers.)

There are so many examples that it is hard to list them all. Hell, chances are if we mention the argument that best friends make better couples they would immediatly jump on the "Naruto and Hinata were best friends since childhood" BS because all of a sudden that is the facts they go with. Anything they can use to prove their existence.Even if you catch them shooting themselves in the foot, they immediatly cut off that foot and say "I didn't have a foot. I always had a stump there."

To such NH extremists, Hinatatas could simply GLANCE in Naruto's direction, with NO reaction from Naruto, and it would be "SEE?!?!?! MEANT TO BE!!!" and crap.

2e5.gif

#49351 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:05 PM

To such NH extremists, Hinatatas could simply GLANCE in Naruto's direction, with NO reaction from Naruto, and it would be "SEE?!?!?! MEANT TO BE!!!" and crap.

It's their hindsight to basically either put themselves into Naruto or Hianta's shoes for no other reason but just to make THEMSELVES feel much better. XP

#49352 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:27 PM

I don't want to get into a political discussion here, I just have something I'd like to point out. 

I've worked a few different jobs ever since I graduated from high school, each one being of blue collar nature. I've worked in a salt mine, a land fill, I've been part of a maintenance crew at a local hospital, I've helped my family on our ranch, and I've driven a truck a few times. 

I've seen what happens when people who got a liberal arts degree come to these kinds of jobs. They can't do the work because they think they're "so much better than the workers" because they have a degree that's 100% worthless, they're surrounded by Conservatives, and they don't have safe spaces to run to when somebody inevitably hurts their poor wittle feewings. We had one guy play the office politics with our manager. He couldn't do the work, he was a worthless employee all around, and even damaged equipment and property. But he wasn't fired because he knew how to play office politics. 

Well, eventually, there came a time when our supervisor had to leave due to some health issues. Guess who got his position. It wasn't somebody who had the experience, it was this snot nosed little brat who only played office politics. And because he didn't know what he was doing, work went from being pretty decent to a living nightmare. He couldn't stand people who had opposing views, not just politics, but work related stuff as well. Safety became a major issue for most of us, and he was ramping up the hours so much we could barely keep up. Simply put, he was expecting way too much from way too little. 

Not long after that, he started hiring some of his buddies from college, and that's when I quit. The place was becoming a leftist hell hole, and I didn't want any part of it. 

And because of his inexperience with employees and the work in general...that place has now closed down. 

It's one reason I will never vote for the left. I've witnessed first hand what it's like when they get in control of something. 

#49353 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,556 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 02:40 PM

I don't want to get into a political discussion here, I just have something I'd like to point out. 

I've worked a few different jobs ever since I graduated from high school, each one being of blue collar nature. I've worked in a salt mine, a land fill, I've been part of a maintenance crew at a local hospital, I've helped my family on our ranch, and I've driven a truck a few times. 

I've seen what happens when people who got a liberal arts degree come to these kinds of jobs. They can't do the work because they think they're "so much better than the workers" because they have a degree that's 100% worthless, they're surrounded by Conservatives, and they don't have safe spaces to run to when somebody inevitably hurts their poor wittle feewings. We had one guy play the office politics with our manager. He couldn't do the work, he was a worthless employee all around, and even damaged equipment and property. But he wasn't fired because he knew how to play office politics. 

Well, eventually, there came a time when our supervisor had to leave due to some health issues. Guess who got his position. It wasn't somebody who had the experience, it was this snot nosed little brat who only played office politics. And because he didn't know what he was doing, work went from being pretty decent to a living nightmare. He couldn't stand people who had opposing views, not just politics, but work related stuff as well. Safety became a major issue for most of us, and he was ramping up the hours so much we could barely keep up. Simply put, he was expecting way too much from way too little. 

Not long after that, he started hiring some of his buddies from college, and that's when I quit. The place was becoming a leftist hell hole, and I didn't want any part of it. 

And because of his inexperience with employees and the work in general...that place has now closed down. 

It's one reason I will never vote for the left. I've witnessed first hand what it's like when they get in control of something. 

It's fine as long as we don't go on too long about it, try being moderate/applicable to both sides, or we at least use it to trace back to nH and why they took control of the fandom. There a difference between a person that supports a set of ideals, and an ideologue. The first group while they lean to one side can be convinced that some ideas are wrong, and be willing to listen to the other-side. An ideologue believe there side is always right, can never be wrong, and that anyone that disagrees is an enemy that must be destroyed for the good of all. The problem is that the supports rarely rein in the ideologues; who eventually turn on them for not believing the ideology strongly enough. So they run wild, and generally destroy anything they touch. They also tend to seek, crave, obsessed with, become addicted to, and finally consumed by power.

A supporter of liberal ideas feels everyone should be treated equally. A leftist ideologue wants the government to become socialist to gain complete control of everyone lives in order to make everyone equal.

A Hinata supporter thought it be nice if they shy girl got together with the boy she had a crush on. nH fans think that hinata their goddess is entitled to everything, that the story should solely focus on her, and abandon everything else; because she is shy.

The modern generation is filled with ideologues because that's what they were taught in college, and they don't have much experience with the real world beyond college. They were taught what they believe is morally right, they can never be wrong, and anyone that disagrees with them is evil. So when they get out to the real world they are infiltrators that go into companies in order to convert it so that it conforms to their ideology (often times destroying it,) or they learn how the real world works, and abandon that radical ideology.

Analyzer on some level thought she was doing the right thing by infiltrating this site in hopes of getting an administrative position in order to silence any that she disagreed with; because she thought us not liking the ending was bad, and by silencing us and turning this site into another nH/SS site would make the site more positive.

“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

C.S. Lewis.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 04 July 2018 - 02:54 PM.

#49354 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:06 PM

It's fine as long as we don't go on too long about it, try being moderate/applicable to both sides, or we at least use it to trace back to nH and why they took control of the fandom. There a difference between a person that supports a set of ideals, and an ideologue. The first group while they lean to one side can be convinced that some ideas are wrong, and be willing to listen to the other-side. An ideologue believe there side is always right, can never be wrong, and that anyone that disagrees is an enemy that must be destroyed for the good of all. The problem is that the supports rarely rein in the ideologues; who eventually turn on them for not believing the ideology strongly enough. So they run wild, and generally destroy anything they touch. They also tend to seek, crave, obsessed with, become addicted to, and finally consumed by power.

A supporter of liberal ideas feels everyone should be treated equally. A leftist ideologue wants the government to become socialist to gain complete control of everyone lives in order to make everyone equal.

A Hinata supporter thought it be nice if they shy girl got together with the boy she had a crush on. nH fans think that hinata their goddess is entitled to everything, that the story should solely focus on her, and abandon everything else; because she is shy.

The modern generation is filled with ideologues because that's what they were taught in college, and they don't have much experience with the real world beyond college. They were taught what they believe is morally right, they can never be wrong, and anyone that disagrees with them is evil. So when they get out to the real world they are infiltrators that go into companies in order to convert it so that it conforms to their ideology (often times destroying it,) or they learn how the real world works, and abandon that radical ideology.

Analyzer on some level thought she was doing the right thing by infiltrating this site in hopes of getting an administrative position in order to silence any that she disagreed with; because she thought us not liking the ending was bad, and by silencing us and turning this site into another nH/SS site would make the site more positive.

“Of all the tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under the omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

C.S. Lewis.

Yeah, exactly what I highlighted in bold. Plus, they start using very similar excuses and reasoning.

Basically, a radical third wave feminist of today will bash men into the ground claiming sexism and use some of the most sexist remarks to hurt men and be against them, but when confronted will say "Well, we are feminist and feminism is about equality." ("Give me a break" -Milo)

pro-NH fans are the same way.
They say that NH is the most romantic couple in the entire series and say that there were plenty of moments proving that it was going to be canon and how NS were delusional and there was no support of NS at all in the manga, but when asked where are these "romantic moments" or any thing of the sort, they turn around and say "Well, Naruto is not a romance manga so it is not the main focus." (Give me a break - Me.) You can't sit here and say that Naruto is NOT a romance manga, but then ONLY focus on the romance aspects of it like it was some shojo harem. Especially when it comes to Naruto the Last which IS a stupid romance movie. The only thing was a overglorified romance anime movie and it was all about how Hinata loved Naruto so much that she was dying inside. It was a Shojo movie with HInata as the main character, but they want to say that Naruto is not a romance manga when proven that NH really doesn't have enough moments to support it. Naruto the Last is just a symbol of their hypocrisy. They say that there was plenty of moments in the manga to prove NH exists, but ignore the fact that the only reason why Naruto the Last exists is because NH DIDN'T have enough development in the manga. They can't decide whether the movie was necessary or was just a gimmick for NH to push forward because if they admit it was just a gimmick then they have to admit that NH was a forced pairing, but if they admit that it was necessary then they admit that NH didn't have enough development in the manga and that it was a forced pairing. So they straddle it to ignore the idea that NH was a forced pairing.

You can't have it both ways. Esepcially when the movie itself implies that Naruto is so stupid that he doesn't know what love is. "The Pein Arc confession was the most romantic thing Hinata ever did for Naruto." Not anymore because the Naruto the Last movie said he doesn't know what love is so this scene loses is impact because "Naruto was too stupid to know what she meant."

"Naruto, the truth is...I am in love with you.....like you like ramen."

Except they won't accept that. They want it both ways. They want Naruto to be fully aware of Hinata's feelings and have her feelings be genuine, but have every other feelings of love and care for Sakura, Sasuke, even Gaara, for his parents, Jiraiya, and maybe even Zabuza and Haku to be something trivial and in a "Naruto is stupid like that" way. It is disgusting and stupid.

This pairing should not have won. It is so cheap and so cruel and just shows how most Japanese manga editors think of us Americans here. We are just a bunch of babies who when dangling the "shy girl romance" theme in our faces like a set of keys we laugh and clap our hands like it was the best thing in the world.

Did I mention howe stupid this all is?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 July 2018 - 02:39 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49355 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:43 PM

They say that NH is the most romantic couple in the entire series and say that there were plenty of moments proving that it was going to be canon and how NS were delusional and there was no support of NS at all in the manga, but when asked where are these "romantic moments" or any thing of the sort, they turn around and say "Well, Naruto is not a romance manga so it is not the main focus." (Give me a break - Me.) You can't sit here and say that Naruto is NOT a romance manga, but then ONLY focus on the romance aspects of it like it was some shojo harem. Especially when it comes to Naruto the Last which IS a stupid romance movie. The only thing was a overglorified romance anime movie and it was all about how Hinata loved Naruto so much that she was dying inside. It was a Shojo movie with HInata as the main character, but they want to say that Naruto is not a romance manga when proven that NH really doesn't have enough moments to support it. Naruto the Last is just a symbol of their hypocrisy. They say that there was plenty of moments in the manga to prove NH exists, but ignore the fact that the only reason why Naruto the Last exists is because NH DIDN'T have enough development in the manga. They can't decide whether the movie was necessary or was just a gimmick for NH to push forward because if they admit it was just a gimmick then they have to admit that NH was a forced pairing, but if they admit that it was necessary then they admit that NH didn't have enough development in the manga and that it was a forced pairing. So they straddle it to ignore the idea that NH was a forced pairing.

You can't have it both ways. Esepcially when the movie itself implies that Naruto is so stupid that he doesn't know what love is. "The Pein Arc confession was the most romantic thing Hinata ever did for Naruto." Not anymore because the Naruto the Last movie said he doesn't know what love is so this scene loses is impact because "Naruto was too stupid to know what she meant."

Accept they won't accept that. They want it both ways. They want Naruto to be fully aware of Hinata's feelings and have her feelings be genuine, but have every other feelings of love and care for Sakura, Sasuke, even Gaara, for his parents, Jiraiya, and maybe even Zabuza and Haku to be something trivial and in a "Naruto is stupid like that" way. It is disgusting and stupid.

This pairing should not have won. It is so cheap and so cruel and just shows how most Japanese manga editors think of us Americans here. We are just a bunch of babies who when dangling the "shy girl romance" theme in our faces like a set of keys we laugh and clap our hands like it was the best thing in the world.

It's really stupid, and pathetic, and shows they don't care about the characters, and can't realize love isn't just about one person alone, it can be about multiple people in your life and how you feel it in different ways, which is what allowed Naruto to empathize with characters, even if that got pushed too much.

#49356 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:14 PM

And once again, what they consider "romantic" falls apart under analysis. Hinata's actions towards Naruto constantly put others in danger, she infantalizes him which in turn means she doesn't recognize just how far he's come, she uses this as a means to empower herself, and it undermines the themes of the series. That's NaruHina, and no psychiatrist would say it's a healthy depiction of love. No wonder you get stuff like lists of things people need to know for Boruto that's all anime filler.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#49357 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 04:44 PM

And once again, what they consider "romantic" falls apart under analysis. Hinata's actions towards Naruto constantly put others in danger, she infantalizes him which in turn means she doesn't recognize just how far he's come, she uses this as a means to empower herself, and it undermines the themes of the series. That's NaruHina, and no psychiatrist would say it's a healthy depiction of love. No wonder you get stuff like lists of things people need to know for Boruto that's all anime filler.

Exactly, Rules. It's just sad that Hinata doesn't even really kinow Naruto at all still, and she just doesn't care to the point she is unable to be able to sympathize with Boruto or even see Naruto REALLY seems like he's avoiding them because he may feel they ruined his lifelong dream, which she never cared about and stuff like that. Because if Hinata DID care, she would have been a better mom and also been more sympathetic, rather than just coming off pathetic.

#49358 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:54 PM

The irony in the long run of all this is...had NS become cannon...they would have made a LOT more sales in the long run.

You can't force a story to be good. It has to be good by its own nature, which is energy the author puts into it. If NS had become a thing, I have a feeling the world setting would be much more pleasant, and everyone wouldn't look so freaking depressed. They could have made that world go on and on and on, and not have to pull stuff out of their asses and ruin the entire franchise. Boruto could have become its own separate thing, which would have been really cool. 

Imagine if they brought black powdered weapons into the story? Like muskets, canons and stuff like that? It would have wrapped up the original's setting of the ninja, and moved on to the next era of weapons and technology. There's a ton they could have done with Boruto if NS happened.

But nooooooo! Hinata, the most useless character in the history of fiction and fantasy HAD to have a happy ending for some reason. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 04 July 2018 - 06:54 PM.

#49359 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:03 PM

Exactly, Rules. It's just sad that Hinata doesn't even really kinow Naruto at all still, and she just doesn't care to the point she is unable to be able to sympathize with Boruto or even see Naruto REALLY seems like he's avoiding them because he may feel they ruined his lifelong dream, which she never cared about and stuff like that. Because if Hinata DID care, she would have been a better mom and also been more sympathetic, rather than just coming off pathetic.

She didn't even know what his favorite food is...which has been common knowledge throughout the village for years. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#49360 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, exactly what I highlighted in bold. Plus, they start using very similar excuses and reasoning.

Basically, a radical third wave feminist of today will bash men into the ground claiming sexism and use some of the most sexist remarks to hurt men and be against them, but when confronted will say "Well, we are feminist and feminism is about equality." ("Give me a break" -Milo)

Accept they won't accept that. They want it both ways. They want Naruto to be fully aware of Hinata's feelings and have her feelings be genuine, but have every other feelings of love and care for Sakura, Sasuke, even Gaara, for his parents, Jiraiya, and maybe even Zabuza and Haku to be something trivial and in a "Naruto is stupid like that" way. It is disgusting and stupid.

YUP. They play  the "Naruto is not a romance manga" card to "justify" why why there are no moment with NH in the actual canon manga, yet love the Hinata gets her man candy movie because it is their fantasy fulfilled with Nardo kissing Hinata under the moon in a scene that wouldn't be out of place in Sailor Moon, or how it shows hinata holding BRATO  during the end credits showing that Nardo knocked her up and got her preggars. :zaru: BUT, you ask them why they needed make an NH movie in the first place "if NH was backed up by the manga", then they say "Naruto is not a romance manga". And I would love to reply to them "OH, so is that why there was no Dragon Ball movie to show how Goku fell in love with Chichi, no Bleach movie to show how Ichigo fell in love with Orihime, or no Fullmetal Alchemist movie to show how Edward fell in love with Winry?" Is that why you say Naruto totally fell for Hinata the moment she confessed to  him during the  Pain Invasion arc, Sakura's confession is fake and she is a lying c**t, yet Nardo thought that when Hinata said she loved him, "he thought it was like how he "loved ramen"? Is that why when Sakura told Nardo to walk Hinata home , he asked "WHY???"............................................. Well? I'm waiting for an answer

The way she "worries about Naruto" the manga, looks more like a "HANDS OFF MY PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!" moment then genuine concern, especially since she was told time and again that when Naruto is in peril that means that the danger is more than anyone else (especially her) can handle but does she give a damn? NOPE. She must "rescue her precious goods" or else she feels like she must commit suicide". :zaru: And it doesn't matter who actually saves her sorry @$$, as long as her "sexy, vicarous  fantasy doll  N-Naruto-kun" is alive so his "key" can start up her baby making factory, she is happy!!!!!!! :th_yeah:  Neji is (*unliving*) proof of that :twitch: isn't he, given her reaction was how she was holding "Naruto-kun's large strong hand" five minutes later?

Give Sakura credit, she may "love" Naruto, but she doesn't treat him like a child that needs coddling and her protecting him all the time. But again that is the double standards of "Sakura-hate cult" and "Hinatatheism". Sakura is not worried about Naruto and thinks he can handle himself? " What a HEARTLESS B**CH!!!! SHE DOESN'T EVEN CARE HOW HURT HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! If Hinata does the same?  OMG, LOOK AT HOW MUCH FAITH SHE PUTS IN HER HUBBY!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SQUEAL SQUEAL SQUEAL*

Now excuse me while I throw up for even thinking the  "Hinata" part of that sentence and imaging her hierophants' reaction :dry:

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 July 2018 - 05:10 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)