• Please log in to reply
358 replies to this topic

#81 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:40 PM

*cleans dust*

T XD: Yeah, Luis is OK. Well, in terms of life and such, I guess things are well. I'm currently in Reading, PA, but this month has been an ordeal for me. I had to face being considered a bad guy in many different aspects of the word (including even being considered a raper at some point). Still, I managed to move from the first place and I'm currently living in a small apartment. I just hope that my bad luck streak ends soon. sweat.gif

narulsaku: If this was a joke, then it wouldn't even be funny. I did manage to move. smile.gif

Dragunov: This is the first time I hear that song... yet after that, I listened to it a few times...

James: I really don't know what to say. We already talked about many things, yet I feel like there's one more thing I haven't said. What it is exactly? I don't know yet. In any case, thanks for everything. And I mean a big THANKS!! happy.gif

Zac: Yes and no. I lurked here at least once a week. This place makes me smile and I have find it difficult t truly leave. Yet I feel like I don't deserve to be here.

Well, I don't know what to write here. To be honest, the idea of just updating my blog terrifies me to no end. But to put it simple, the good thing was moving to Reading (I even feel like the communication with my family has improved) while the rest has been an everyday battle. If it wasn't for a few friends (especially you James. Thanks man!) I wonder where would I be...

Hehehe, sometimes I wonder if I was a cruel man in a past life or something and now I'm paying for everything I did (not that I believe in these things, but I just try to joke to prevent it from being so discouraging). Still I must keep moving. If not, then I won't be able to show my friends how grateful I am to them and I won't be able to help them in the near future.

I think that's all for now.

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#82 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:15 PM

* Helping in cleaning the dust*
Hope we'll see you around here more and keep it up cause life has its ups and downs. Bad luck...... forget about it as it brings nothing but miserable thoughts, and here's a boost for you...... GOOD LUCK XD

#83 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

Ohmygod I hope things get better for you a_hug.gif don't let things get you down sh** happens.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#84 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

Glad to have you back, mate.

No matter what, we are all in this together.

BTW, just in case you want it

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 September 2012 - 11:37 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#85 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 14 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

T XD: Heh... I'll try to, but I won't promise anything. Still, thanks for the good wishes.

SugarJunkE: Well, each one varies in intensity and effect, but yeah... things happen.
PS: I must say, your name is quite creative, hehehehe. happy.gif

James: Give yourself a pat in the shoulder for that. smile.gif

Oh, and thanks for helping me recall childhood memories with that vid (Freakazoid is essential in my cartoon memories). biggrin.gif

Anyway, there's not much going on right now. Well, except for the fact that, now that I live in a country with "changing" seasons (in PR -a tropical island- is always summer, to say it like that), my body is really shaking, hehehehe.

BTW, I must thank Kishi for putting a mild trauma in my head with Tsunade's scene in the latest Naruto chapter. If it weren't for the fact that there's something else troubling me right now, I would probably have nightmares about having to pull myself together. sleep.gif

Well, I'll be doing one more quick thing and then I'll be off. See ya!

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#86 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

Good to see you in higher spirits. Sorry for spamming your blog like crazy though. XD
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#87 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

James: It would be considered spamming if the messages were pointless. But each one had a meaning, so there's no need to apologize for that. On the contrary, I must thank you for persisting. smile.gif

_________

.....another sleepless night.

Note to self: Sleepless nights and sensitive emotions are not good friends.

#88 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:56 PM

Nice Soren sig, Shadow!

I'm really sorry to hear about your bad luck. I hope things turn around for you. As cliche as it sounds, I think just keeping a positive attitude can make things seem better sometimes. Sorry if that seems like useless advice. sweat.gif

On a brighter note, are you a Fire Emblem fan? If so, what's your favorite game? Character? Pairing?

*bombards Shadow with questions* XD

Edited by Super Boom, 15 September 2012 - 09:56 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#89 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Thanks SB

Yeah, we have a saying in PR that matches pretty much what you said ("a mal tiempo, buena cara" - In a bad weather/bad situation, a good face). And is not a useless advice. In fact, I thank you for your kindness.

Well, you could say that. I have played three games so far and loved each one of them.

-Fire Emblem: Rekka No Ken (Or simply Fire Emblem)
-Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

As for my favorite: I really can't choose one. Each one of those three games have something unique and awesome, even if the gameplay is ptretty much the same.

Now, let's see...

Well, I'm pretty sure that we don't have just one favorite character in these games, so let me pick at least two from each game.

From Fire Emblem, I like Lucius and Matthew: the former for both his backstory and his general behavior towards people (I have even more reasons to like Lucius, both those are the main two). As for Matthew, his optimistic attitude and his mild sarcasm have always made me laugh in the game. And well... let's just say that I kinda know how he felt now after what happened right before chapter 18-19.

In The Sacred Stones, I have found it difficult to choose characters, but that's probably because I haven't played it as much as the other two. Still, the two names that quickly come to mind are Comrag and Marisa.

Finally, in Path Of Radiance, well, pretty much the main cast were the ones I liked (Ike, Soren and Titania), but if I hae to choose another character, then I would pick Jill. Yeah, she's quite a handful in this game, but I like characters who slowly change their ways as the game progresses. I wish to play Radiant Dawn but I don't have a Wii, so I guess I'll have to wait for now. Oh yeah, and I must say that I don't like Ike's "sprite" in the upcoming Fire Emblem game.

And as for couples... this one's difficult for me since apart from the original Fire Emblem, I haven't analyzed all the supports in the games. I could choose a few that I liked, but I wish to study them all before having my final picks. But just to mention a few...

Fire Emblem
Matthew/Serra - pure laughing
Lucius/Priscilla - For Lucius and Priscilla's backstory
And all of Jaffar's supports. Each one holds important details about both him and one of those about Matthew.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
-Colm/Marisa - Clueless about some things while sharp at other things. It made me laugh.
-Comrag/Natasha - Hey, I didn't know he was so flirty, hahahahaha
-Arthur/Lute - each one was fun but the last one reminded me of Sai. If you read this one, I think you'll know why.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Ike/Soren - Now then, I know that this isn't a pair, but I must mention this one because as you can see, Soren is my favorite character, and in thin conversation we learn something very important about him.
Ike/Elincia - Cliche, but I like it.
Oscar/Tanith - Cook! XD

And I think that's all... wow, it took me longer than expected.

Saw The Expendables 2 yesterday... I don't know what to say. It's not a great movie but is not bad either. If you want to see many shooting/action sequences and humor, then yeah, I would say that you should watch it. But in terms of story and a meaning behind it, I didn't find anything particular to identify myself with.

....and after 5 days of agonizing pain, the cobra died. XD

#90 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 02:14 PM

Fire Emblem seems a one good game biggrin.gif

#91 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:11 AM

Been reading what you guy been saying and I also like Fire Emblem. I've played both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Found this for you. (You won't really get this joke Shadow Wolf, but these characters are from Radiant Dawn. You'd probably recognize Sothe though from Path of Radiance.)

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#92 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:24 AM

T XD: If you like turn based RPGs, then you might like this one. I would recommend the fist Fire Emblem in Game Boy Advance (the one which tells the story of Eliwood, Hector and Lyn.

James: Well, I do know that the comment if from DBZ and those two are the main characters in the first chapter of Radiant Dawn (Yeah, I do remember Sothe, and even though I recognize the girl, I can't remember her name right now. Even though I didn't play Radiant Dawn, a friend of mine told me a bit about the game and its characters). Still, yeah, I don't get the joke (so go ahead and make fun of me, hahahaha, but please, explain it to me). happy.gif

______

It's just the next day here. And as usual, I'm thinking about a lot of things. Yet I feel like it would be pointless to keep thinking about the same things over and over again. So instead, I would like to request help in giving meaning to a particular dream I had a few nights ago:

Dream about trust and about closed eyes:

-Place, some kind of mansion.
-Amount of people: about 6-7

-Events: Can’t remember first events of the dream, but…

-I saw a couple having intercourse by what seemed to be like a tennis court just outside the mansion. I knew the girl but the guy… no idea (and by "knowing" I mean that I knew who she was in the dream. I have no idea if I have met someone like her in real life).

-A Blonde girl appeared and interrupted them but didn’t notice them having intercourse. She mentioned some words then the scene ended there.

-Next scene: I find myself in a pool which was in the living room inside the mansion. I was resting close to a corner of the pool, with the girl who had intercourse earlier. We were both in the pool, but close to the border.

A few interesting details about this part:

1-Even though I could “see” that it was a beautiful girl, I had my eyes closed all the time.

2-I was holding her in my arms (like this: http://24.media.tumb...vnhlo1_500.jpg), but there was no intense scene or anything, just me with my eyes closed and holding her in my arms.

3-There was a friend of hers in the pool. They were talking about a few things which I couldn’t quite understand. It seems I was sleepy in the dream. But I do remember two parts of the conversation:

---In one part her friend took particular notice of how much I loved my beloved. Apparently, even though I was sleepy (they thought I was asleep, though I was hearing them), there was this hint on my face that I really loved the girl in my arms: like a smile on my face or something like that.

---The other part was that apparently she had to do something important, like tell someone a confession of sorts (like when you did something and you have to tell your parents about it). I found myself whispering to her (you could say that it was similar to sleep talk, yet to make sure that she heard my words, I saw myself tilting my head a bit to reach her ear). I told her that she should not be afraid (not sure which were the exact words here, but I did tell her something like this) and that I trusted her (in this part, these were the exact words).

4-After this, it seems that I had a positive effect on her, since she gently placed me on a side of the pool (which was covered in algae, but that it was useful for both hiding and sleeping (I’m pretty sure she had a smile, but I can’t say for sure. By the way, I don’t know how algae are ideal for resting in a pool, but yeah… that’s me and my crazy dreams). After that I felt like they (my beloved and her friend) went to do some things, which is why I stayed in the pool sleeping.

*after writing the 4th point, recalls the first events of the dream* Yeah I do remember something: Before Arriving to the mansion, I passed by one of my friend’s house at night and three dogs (who usually barked at me when I passed by) followed me while wagging their tail in sign that they missed me. I was also with someone else, telling them that since I went to Kevin’s house almost every day (Kevin is a childhood friend of mine and pretty much my brother), the dogs seemed to take a liking to me. After that, I found myself in the tennis court, and after that… the events of the mansion.

-In the next scene, I’m still in the pool, but the pool is empty. There were four people in the mansion at the moment (excluding me): two maids, one servant and one who was somehow like the servant’s boss and the housekeeper. One of the maids (a young and fair one) was watching me as I got out of the pool as I dried. Right after that, I was walking through a hallway to arrive at the lobby of the mansion. As I did this, I heard the housekeeper talking with the other maid (who, curiously, was a bit overweight, and it radiated a mixture of kindness and a love for gossip) about how the third servant (a guy who radiated an aura of laziness and… feminine manners) apparently wasn’t doing his job well, and didn’t understand the main language (Hosekeeper knew English; Maid knew both English and Spanish; Servant knew Spanish). As I went to the lobby, the last thing I heard about the conversation was the guy arriving (he passed me by) and asking the maid a question (can’t remember the question, but I know it was about some gossip too).

-Right after this, I find myself on the lobby of the house. I get close to the window and hear the sound of rain (switching to 3rd person, I saw myself in front of the window as the rain drops made contact with the crystal of the window. I proceed to change clothes and feel once again, the aura of the maid who was staring at me in the pool. Since she isn't staring in a stalking way, I proceed to ignore her and finish my clothing change.

-Now, why was I mentioning auras and the like? Because in the whole dream, I had my eyes closed. I wasn’t worried about opening them since I was somehow perceiving the ones around me (in my dream, I switched from 3rd person camera to 1st person camera every now and then, which explains why I was able to see the ones around me). However, when I sat in a couch in the lobby, I wanted to open my eyes. At first, I tried it lightly, as if opening them after waking up from a dream. It didn’t work. Next, I tried to open them a bit more forcefully (like when someone has conjunctivitis and they have to clean their eyes of the sticky substance in their eyes while forcing them open). Again, I was unsuccessful. Finally, I realized that it was a dream and I made one final push to open my eyes. I ended up waking up from my dream.

*after writing the very last part of the dream* I also remember a short scene in where it seemed like my parents were going on a boat somewhere with other people, like when you go to a small island to have a beach day and a picnic. This happened just before the dog’s scene.

Yeah, I know: this dream is long, weird, and very complex. Hence why I’m asking for help, hehehehe.

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 17 September 2012 - 04:25 AM.

#93 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Sep 16 2012, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
T XD: If you like turn based RPGs, then you might like this one. I would recommend the fist Fire Emblem in Game Boy Advance (the one which tells the story of Eliwood, Hector and Lyn.

James: Well, I do know that the comment if from DBZ and those two are the main characters in the first chapter of Radiant Dawn (Yeah, I do remember Sothe, and even though I recognize the girl, I can't remember her name right now. Even though I didn't play Radiant Dawn, a friend of mine told me a bit about the game and its characters). Still, yeah, I don't get the joke (so go ahead and make fun of me, hahahaha, but please, explain it to me). happy.gif

The girl's name is Micaiah. If you remember Sothe you might recall that he was looking for someone. He was looking for Micaiah. As for an explanation. Well I am afraid I would spoil the game, but I'll put it in spoilers.

The joke is obviously a DBZ joke, but the the funny part is is that Miciah is seen as the Maiden of the Gods. A chosen one of sorts. Because of this, she is put in charge of the Daein army to command. The little bird you see crunched in her hand is actually the goddess Yune. That's is what I found the funniest about this picture is she is crunching the Goddess of Chaos. That's all I will say.
______

It's just the next day here. And as usual, I'm thinking about a lot of things. Yet I feel like it would be pointless to keep thinking about the same things over and over again. So instead, I would like to request help in giving meaning to a particular dream I had a few nights ago:

Dream about trust and about closed eyes:

-Place, some kind of mansion.
-Amount of people: about 6-7

-Events: Can’t remember first events of the dream, but…

I'll take a guess, but the mansion could be this forum and the people are the members and staff or the mansion could be the world around you with the people representing the ones close to you. Whether based on rel or metaphoric representation.

Dream dictionary: mansion. --Click here to view--
Mansions will generally symbolise the effect the outside world has had on us. They show how the world is having an impact in shaping our thoughts and feelings. Mansions will often link to situations where the feelings of yourself and those of others are very closely linked. They link to situations where what you do impacts on others. So look for situations and emotions linked very much with other people.

-I saw a couple having intercourse by what seemed to be like a tennis court just outside the mansion. I knew the girl but the guy… no idea (and by "knowing" I mean that I knew who she was in the dream. I have no idea if I have met someone like her in real life).

-A Blonde girl appeared and interrupted them but didn’t notice them having intercourse. She mentioned some words then the scene ended there.

Um well....I think you know what this is here if you catch my drift on what I believe this represents. Blonde hair? Hmmm

Sex in dreams often links to something that is been seen or portrayed a attractive and pleasurable. But in the dream the major emotion here is that this is highly unattractive. That links to the exact real life thoughts and feelings on the mind of the dreamer.

I also wonder if the sex scene represents jealousy. In the act of viewing it.

-Next scene: I find myself in a pool which was in the living room inside the mansion. I was resting close to a corner of the pool, with the girl who had intercourse earlier. We were both in the pool, but close to the border.

A few interesting details about this part:

1-Even though I could “see” that it was a beautiful girl, I had my eyes closed all the time.

2-I was holding her in my arms (like this: http://24.media.tumb...vnhlo1_500.jpg), but there was no intense scene or anything, just me with my eyes closed and holding her in my arms.

3-There was a friend of hers in the pool. They were talking about a few things which I couldn’t quite understand. It seems I was sleepy in the dream. But I do remember two parts of the conversation:

---In one part her friend took particular notice of how much I loved my beloved. Apparently, even though I was sleepy (they thought I was asleep, though I was hearing them), there was this hint on my face that I really loved the girl in my arms: like a smile on my face or something like that.

This is easy. Pools represent an a link to yourself and others. Problems that might have occurred in life represent you sealing with them. you coming out might be that of you solving said problem. I think be both know what this refers to. The girl....well, I am can;t be sure, but you might know who it represents.

---The other part was that apparently she had to do something important, like tell someone a confession of sorts (like when you did something and you have to tell your parents about it). I found myself whispering to her (you could say that it was similar to sleep talk, yet to make sure that she heard my words, I saw myself tilting my head a bit to reach her ear). I told her that she should not be afraid (not sure which were the exact words here, but I did tell her something like this) and that I trusted her (in this part, these were the exact words)

4-After this, it seems that I had a positive effect on her, since she gently placed me on a side of the pool (which was covered in algae, but that it was useful for both hiding and sleeping (I’m pretty sure she had a smile, but I can’t say for sure. By the way, I don’t know how algae are ideal for resting in a pool, but yeah… that’s me and my crazy dreams). After that I felt like they (my beloved and her friend) went to do some things, which is why I stayed in the pool sleeping.

I wonder if the girl represents your inner self. You're telling yourself that everything is okay and you were able to let yourself sleep no matter how dirty the problem (pool) was. Like find comfort in a bad situation.

*after writing the 4th point, recalls the first events of the dream* Yeah I do remember something: Before Arriving to the mansion, I passed by one of my friend’s house at night and three dogs (who usually barked at me when I passed by) followed me while wagging their tail in sign that they missed me. I was also with someone else, telling them that since I went to Kevin’s house almost every day (Kevin is a childhood friend of mine and pretty much my brother), the dogs seemed to take a liking to me. After that, I found myself in the tennis court, and after that… the events of the mansion.

This is also easy. The dog represent loyalty. Possibly representing all the people who will remain loyal to you prior to the events in the mansion. People you know will still care about you despite what transpires. This is very important as it show you seeing them before going into the mansion. You know you have loyal friends before you enter this new world or situation.

-In the next scene, I’m still in the pool, but the pool is empty. There were four people in the mansion at the moment (excluding me): two maids, one servant and one who was somehow like the servant’s boss and the housekeeper. One of the maids (a young and fair one) was watching me as I got out of the pool as I dried. Right after that, I was walking through a hallway to arrive at the lobby of the mansion. As I did this, I heard the housekeeper talking with the other maid (who, curiously, was a bit overweight, and it radiated a mixture of kindness and a love for gossip) about how the third servant (a guy who radiated an aura of laziness and… feminine manners) apparently wasn’t doing his job well, and didn’t understand the main language (Hosekeeper knew English; Maid knew both English and Spanish; Servant knew Spanish). As I went to the lobby, the last thing I heard about the conversation was the guy arriving (he passed me by) and asking the maid a question (can’t remember the question, but I know it was about some gossip too).

The pool is empty cause the problem disappeared or was ignored or deleted? The staff could represent the staff here or represent the people who ran your life. Some understand your view, some understand both views, and maybe others see other views. If they share a connection to you it possibly means they share a similar connection or a similar view point.

-Right after this, I find myself on the lobby of the house. I get close to the window and hear the sound of rain (switching to 3rd person, I saw myself in front of the window as the rain drops made contact with the crystal of the window. I proceed to change clothes and feel once again, the aura of the maid who was staring at me in the pool. Since she isn't staring in a stalking way, I proceed to ignore her and finish my clothing change.

Rain represents two things. It represents that something changed in your life or that something in your life has made you sad. Again I think you might know what this applies to in both senses. The "aura" might be just of memories. Memories of the thing that was lost.

-Now, why was I mentioning auras and the like? Because in the whole dream, I had my eyes closed. I wasn’t worried about opening them since I was somehow perceiving the ones around me (in my dream, I switched from 3rd person camera to 1st person camera every now and then, which explains why I was able to see the ones around me). However, when I sat in a couch in the lobby, I wanted to open my eyes. At first, I tried it lightly, as if opening them after waking up from a dream. It didn’t work. Next, I tried to open them a bit more forcefully (like when someone has conjunctivitis and they have to clean their eyes of the sticky substance in their eyes while forcing them open). Again, I was unsuccessful. Finally, I realized that it was a dream and I made one final push to open my eyes. I ended up waking up from my dream.

I have a theory that the reason why you had your eyes closed is because you were searching for the truth. Not just what you see cause the eyes can deceive, but you were looking for the real truth. See the world through your heart and mind, not your physical sense.

*after writing the very last part of the dream* I also remember a short scene in where it seemed like my parents were going on a boat somewhere with other people, like when you go to a small island to have a beach day and a picnic. This happened just before the dog’s scene.

Yeah, I know: this dream is long, weird, and very complex. Hence why I’m asking for help, hehehehe.

Probably to represent the start being on your own and facing the world by yourself. With parents gone it means no adult guidance. No older guidance.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#94 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:42 AM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Sep 16 2012, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, you could say that. I have played three games so far and loved each one of them.

As for my favorite: I really can't choose one. Each one of those three games have something unique and awesome, even if the gameplay is ptretty much the same.

Ah, I understand. I've played all the localized games (the three you've played, plus Radiant Dawn on the Wii and Shadow Dragon on DS), and it's hard for me to pick too. I'm definitely a huge fan of the Ike/Tellius games though. Can't wait for Awakening to make it over here. wow.png

Oh yeah, and I must say that I don't like Ike's "sprite" in the upcoming Fire Emblem game.

Ugh, I know. He's so skinny. I had the same problem with Roy when he was confirmed as a cameo in Awakening. I'm still trying to get used to the new art style.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Ike/Soren - Now then, I know that this isn't a pair, but I must mention this one because as you can see, Soren is my favorite character, and in thin conversation we learn something very important about him.
Ike/Elincia - Cliche, but I like it.
Oscar/Tanith - Cook! XD

I like pairing those two as friends, but I'm not really big on the yaoi part of it. I guess I can understand where it comes from, since their bond seems to be a lot stronger than most of the characters in the game, but I don't know why it always has to romantic with shippers. Can't they just be good friends?

Also, I'm a HUUUUGE Ike/Mia shipper, so I naturally don't like the pairs that get in the way of that. tongue.gif

And I think that's all... wow, it took me longer than expected.

Thanks for that! I wasn't expecting you to respond so well. I didn't respond to everything, but it's nice to meet someone else who can appreciate such a great video game franchise. happy.gif

QUOTE (T XD @ Sep 16 2012, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fire Emblem seems a one good game biggrin.gif

It...is....the best. wow.png

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Sep 16 2012, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Been reading what you guy been saying and I also like Fire Emblem. I've played both Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Found this for you. (You won't really get this joke Shadow Wolf, but these characters are from Radiant Dawn. You'd probably recognize Sothe though from Path of Radiance.)

*high5s* Another Fire Emblem fan!

That pic's awesome. Poor Yune, though.

Random Tumblr Pic --Click here to view--
Even More Random Tumblr Pic --Click here to view--

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#95 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:51 AM

James: Hahaha, looks like Yune had too much pressure. XD

Anyway, after reading what you mentioned and thinking about it a bit, I think my dream pretty much summarized everything that has happened to me last month and how it has been affecting me both positively and negatively. I'll probably take my chance and decipher the other ones too (I have like 4-5 of them written so that would be interesting), but I don't wish to spam my blog with them. And well, before I forget, thanks for the help. happy.gif

S.Boom: Oh, I do not support Yaoi or anything (and I apologize if it seemed like it). I made a reference to their bond as pretty much brothers and how Ike is pretty much the only person Soren talks to about his life.

Oh and yeah, Fire Emblem is indeed a great franchise.

Finally, if I'm not mistaken, those are Hector, Florina and Matthew, right? That was funny since it can be a bit annoying to do support, hahahahaha. Oh, and I hate the guy in the second pic (I like the Black Knight. Who I hate is that Bishop... I can't remember his name right now)

Sleepy... not much going on ATM. Playing League of Legends to keep my mind distracted and getting ready to withstand as much cold as possible.

"Life Is Like A Game of Tetris"

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#96 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:15 PM

"If life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and let them figure out how the hell you did it"
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#97 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

^ laugh.gif

#98 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

James: You know? I think I might just try that someday, hahahaha.

T XD: Put a smile on. happy.gif

______

Well, seeing many people playing Borderlands 2 made me feel kinda lame, so I went ahead and played a bit my Borderlands 1 to keep my skills refreshed. One good thing: I found a Pearlescent weapon... and just the one I was looking for (Glorious Serpens: Combat Rifle with x4 corrosive chance).

That aside, its getting a bit colder as the autumn days arrive and I already know that this is going to be a challenge. It seems that coffee will be my best friend these days. XD

And finally... something to remind me of why I love this game and this song so much:

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#99 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:49 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Sep 21 2012, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"If life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and let them figure out how the hell you did it"

Lol nice how about when life gives you lemons squirt them back into life's eyes pictureem0.gif

Edited by Konohakitten, 24 September 2012 - 06:51 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#100 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:35 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Sep 23 2012, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol nice how about when life gives you lemons squirt them back into life's eyes pictureem0.gif

Nice.

My teacher used to have one on his door that says

"If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and if you are smart you'll make a profit"

Edited by James S Cassidy, 24 September 2012 - 08:17 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users