#21 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 23 2009, 08:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoilers I just read on Onemanga seem somewhat true...though they do have it playing alot of Sakura over defensive of Sasuke, not really willing to believe he has changed and Naruto being pretty calm about it.

These spoilers are totally messing with me! I'm just hoping that Kishi doesn't do a complete turn around with Sakura's development thus far. Would be such a waste.

I had a look at what onemanga has up - same spoilers, but I think what you're talking about is actually a prediction based on the spoilers :3

We'll just have to be patient and see... yeah I'm obviously not good at that fu.png

#22 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 23 2009, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoilers I just read on Onemanga seem somewhat true...though they do have it playing alot of Sakura over defensive of Sasuke, not really willing to believe he has changed and Naruto being pretty calm about it.

These spoilers are totally messing with me! I'm just hoping that Kishi doesn't do a complete turn around with Sakura's development thus far. Would be such a waste.

I know right? dry.gif I thought that Sakura had moved past her useless fangirling days. If she starts throwing herself at Sasuke the minute he gets back, I'm going to lose all respect for her. However, I don't think that's going to happen. If we look at what happened the last time that they met, Sakura did try to attack Sasuke. This time, Sasuke's part of an organization specifically after Naruto, who she's grown very close to in Sasuke's absence. This is also the organization who destroyed her entire village. It's much more likely that Sakura will begin to see Sasuke in a much more negative, or maybe just realistic, light than she did before. After all, she's never really seen the "evil" side of Sasuke as much as Naruto has. Naruto has a much better idea of what Sasuke's capable of and to what lengths he'll go to (ie shoving a chidori through his chest). Sakura's seen Sasuke say that he'll attack them, she's never actually seen Sasuke do anything that bad. Hearing about it is one thing, seeing it is something completely different.

As for Sasuke attacking the Kage summit, he's got to be insane if he thinks he can actually pull something like that off. Killerbee handed Sasuke his butt on a silver platter, and now he thinks that he can take on five kage level ninjas? 111189.gif

Edited by Paptala, 23 June 2009 - 08:12 PM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#23 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 23 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know right? dry.gif I thought that Sakura had moved past her useless fangirling days. If she starts throwing herself at Sasuke the minute he gets back, I'm going to lose all respect for her. However, I don't think that's going to happen. If we look at what happened the last time that they met, Sakura did try to attack Sasuke. This time, Sasuke's part of an organization specifically after Naruto, who she's grown very close to in Sasuke's absence. This is also the organization who destroyed her entire village. It's much more likely that Sakura will begin to see Sasuke in a much more negative, or maybe just realistic, light than she did before. After all, she's never really seen the "evil" side of Sasuke as much as Naruto has. Naruto has a much better idea of what Sasuke's capable of and to what lengths he'll go to (ie shoving a chidori through his chest). Sakura's seen Sasuke say that he'll attack them, she's never actually seen Sasuke do anything that bad. Hearing about it is one thing, seeing it is something completely different.

As for Sasuke attacking the Kage summit, he's got to be insane if he thinks he can actually pull something like that off. Killerbee handed Sasuke his butt on a silver platter, and now he thinks that he can take on five kage level ninjas? 111189.gif

Yeah that seems a bit idiotic. We'll have to wait and see the pics from glitter nails to see how much truth there is to the current spoilers out there.

#24 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 23 2009, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That part was under the title naruto 453 predictions, i dont think kishimoto is just going to revert sakura back into some fangirl.
\

#25 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Jun 23 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That part was under the title naruto 453 predictions, i dont think kishimoto is just going to revert sakura back into some fangirl.

I thought it was the first post in the thread that was listed as predictions, my bad. biggrin.gif

#26 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:10 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 23 2009, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You never know, this might be the real spoiler(s), or maybe it isn't,. laugh.gif

But, in my opinion, the next chapter would certainly have an outline similar to this one. biggrin.gif

*Sasu-kun shall kill Danzou-sama soon!* rawr.gif

*Gaara and Sasuke is coming to Konoha!* wow.png

*Who's Taka?* arg.gif

---

Also, what did you guys mean by Eyeball Plan? Is there such a thing?

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Taka is the name of Sasuke's current team, Hawk or Eagle or something.... Can't remember....
And does that mean that Madara's been using...a Xanatos Gambit all along?!

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 23 June 2009 - 10:11 PM.

#27 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

Gaara = dead soon? Maybe Sasuke's doing? Naruto actually getting angry with Sasuke?? biggrin.gif

#28 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:39 AM

As for Sasuke attacking the Kage summit, he's got to be insane if he thinks he can actually pull something like that off. Killerbee handed Sasuke his butt on a silver platter, and now he thinks that he can take on five kage level ninjas?

I agree, but I doubt that Gaara will die, possibility that he will be wounded thought but not dead. DBZ dexa menchina anyone.

#29 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:45 AM

He has his magical hax Sharingan! :cookie:

That always wins!

#30 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 23 2009, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He has his magical hax Sharingan! :cookie:

That always wins!

True lol

#31 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 23 2009, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree, but I doubt that Gaara will die, possibility that he will be wounded thought but not dead. DBZ dexa menchina anyone.

Kishimoto brought him back from the dead once, I seriously doubt he'll kill him. It's more likely that Gaara will realize when Taka attacks the Kage summit that just maybe a few body guards might be a good idea. He'll probably escape relatively unharmed, but I won't surprised if Sasuke doesn't succeed in killing Danzo.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#32 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 02:25 AM

That could be how Kishi can take care of the whole Danzo issue, that brings up to another point, if Danzou (or when) dies, what becomes of Root? of Sai?

#33 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:14 AM

Hm... I hate the fact that I spoil things for myself every week instead of waiting for the actual chapter. The Gaara and Taka vs. Kage summit portion of the spoiler seems to be the main discussion right now. I don't think Gaara will die, I think his mentioning of the body guard thing is probably to show that Gaara's ninja skills probably weakened after he lost the Ichibi. If he is going to serves any purpose in the literary sense, it maybe to damage the pure white image of Sasuke that Naruto has had. It may not be as deep as his brotherly bond for Sasuke, but Naruto also has a great connection with Gaara.

As others have mentioned it seems crazu that Sasuke would attack the Kage summit right now. If it's true Kishi is throwing us for a loop. And if he super-upgrades his eye again to the point where he can defeat the Kages, I'm going to run into the streets and scream bloody murder.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#34 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:23 AM

Wow. After I slept and went back online, this came up. smile.gif

I don't think Sakura would actually defend Sasuke, or even be happy to see him. happy.gif

Maybe what you read, are the opinions of others about these spoilers. laugh.gif

Anyway, I still can't wait to see Gaara!

And the Eyeball Plan shall commence soon! smile.gif

#35 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:06 AM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon-Sakura @ Jun 23 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. After I slept and went back online, this came up. smile.gif

I don't think Sakura would actually defend Sasuke, or even be happy to see him. happy.gif

Maybe what you read, are the opinions of others about these spoilers. laugh.gif

Anyway, I still can't wait to see Gaara!

And the Eyeball Plan shall commence soon! smile.gif

It was pointed out that was someone's predictions (definitely a sasusaku shipper) based on the spoilers. I wouldn't go as far as you, although she certainly no longer has any romantic feelings for Sasuke, Naruto's determination and brother-like bond to Sasuke keeps her from writing Sasuke off as irredeemable. She still thinks of Sasuke as a team mate and would want to see Sasuke to punch some sense into him to get him to stop traveling down the road of doom. She wants to believe Sasuke is still redeemable, mainly for Naruto's best friend bond with Sasuke, but as a team mate as well.

Teammate bonds are deep bonds in Naruto- look at Jiraiya's and Tsunade's sad expressions when they deliver the news of Orochimaru's death at the hands of Sasuke. (Something basically fated the moment Orochimaru killed the Third- another of Kishimoto's patterns...) That's with Tsunade never liking or trusting Orochimaru. Oddly enough, in his sick twisted way Orochimaru both liked and trusted Tsunade because of the same bond. I still think part of the reason his vendetta waned to practically nothing against Konoha once Tsunade became Hokage stemmed from his feelings about Tsunade. He decided he could tolerate her as Hokage, he was content with tormenting her that he had Sasuke. He even stopped Sasuke from attempting to kill Yamato, Sai, Naruto and Sakura. Sasuke sneered that Orochimaru's excuse was lame. On the conscious level Sasuke has "cut that bond" but subconciously something of it is still there- thus the smile at seeing the Great Naruto Bridge in Wave Country, and his thoughts about Team 7 as Team Taka finally acts as a team- helping and being concerned for each other in a battle, during the fight with Kirabee.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#36 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:11 AM

I don't think Sasuke will gain EMS, but i do believe he will become blind trying to take on Raikage, Mizukage, and Tuchikage. Zetsu will rescue him and bring a blind Sasuke before Madara and Madara will give Sasuke a new set of eyes if he promises a lifetime of allegiance to him. wink.gif

If Sasuke does somehow get EMS I'm going to be disappointed in Kishi giving Sasuke so damn many power-up's and making him always stronger than Naruto. It would also create a problem with Madara as well. If Kishi decides to give Sasuke EMS, I sure hope he has another Minato/Naruto moment were he passes on Hirashin No Jutsu (teleportation) to Naruto to even things out and also some serious Sakura training development. sleep.gif

#37 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 24 June 2009 - 07:22 AM

When I saw that Naruto uses his 'infamous secret unnamed jutsu', I thought it was referring to his Sexy no Jutsu, but figured that wasn't exactly secret or unnamed. Then I looked over the second spoiler, and it seems that this 'jutsu' was Naruto's knack of converting others to see his view or sway them into cooperation. I've sort of missed Naruto using his Sexy no Jutsu XD

If the chapter does go as the spoilers say, this looks like foreshadowing for Gaara's death, or at least fatal injury. I wonder if he will do battle with Sasuke. That would be one to see. I'm sure they've improved since the Chunin Exams. Also curious about Zetsu splitting into two; that's his split personalities at work, I guess.

If anything, I'm hoping Sakura will get a chance to have a crack at Sasuke. She needs her action time. It'd be even better if she and Naruto worked together against Sasuke's team. happy.gif

#38 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:26 AM

Ooh! This could be a time that Gaara can attempt to talk to Sasuke about Naruto!

#39 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 08:51 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 24 2009, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Sasuke does somehow get EMS I'm going to be disappointed in Kishi giving Sasuke so damn many power-up's and making him always stronger than Naruto. It would also create a problem with Madara as well. If Kishi decides to give Sasuke EMS, I sure hope he has another Minato/Naruto moment were he passes on Hirashin No Jutsu (teleportation) to Naruto to even things out and also some serious Sakura training development. sleep.gif

When Kakashi 'died' I thought, there goes any hope of Naruto learning Hiraishin, who else could teach it to him? - but Kishi brought him back, so the chance Kakashi could teach it to him is still there... although I'm not sure how likely Naruto learning it is...
QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Jun 24 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When I saw that Naruto uses his 'infamous secret unnamed jutsu', I thought it was referring to his Sexy no Jutsu, but figured that wasn't exactly secret or unnamed. Then I looked over the second spoiler, and it seems that this 'jutsu' was Naruto's knack of converting others to see his view or sway them into cooperation. I've sort of missed Naruto using his Sexy no Jutsu XD

If the chapter does go as the spoilers say, this looks like foreshadowing for Gaara's death, or at least fatal injury. I wonder if he will do battle with Sasuke. That would be one to see. I'm sure they've improved since the Chunin Exams. Also curious about Zetsu splitting into two; that's his split personalities at work, I guess.

If anything, I'm hoping Sakura will get a chance to have a crack at Sasuke. She needs her action time. It'd be even better if she and Naruto worked together against Sasuke's team. happy.gif

Naruto hasn't been shown using sexy jutsu at all in part 2, has he? But he must still use it for his competition with Konohamaru...

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasuke goes after Gaara for some stupid 'we didn't finish our fight and I must prove I am now stronger' silliness. I don't know that Gaara will get killed, seems pretty unlikely as it would be an awful thing to happen, but he could well be badly injured. This splitting Zetsu... it must have something to do with yin and yang chakra, right? Maybe that's how we'll get an explanation of how that works...

And yeah, Gaara actually talking would be great laugh.gif

#40 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

Naruto 453 Spoiler Pics, Color pages, and script. --Click here to view--
The cover has Naruto, the spine was wife frog¹
From the colour intro
While Sasuke is on his way to Konoha, Tobi warps before him
After that, various things happen
Sasuke: Taka has left Akatsuki
Tobi: Didn't I tell you treachery meant death...?
Sasuke's group: ??
Tobi: What a shame, and I had such high hopes for you

He then informs them about their failure to capture the Eight-Tails
Tobi: You were tricked by the Eight-Tails

Then when he is informed about them going to Konoha, Tobi tells them
There's no such thing like Konoha any more ~ My subordinate Pain destroyed it ~ etcetera, etcetera

Tobi: That's not all. Thanks to Sasuke's and Pain's violent acts, the Five Kage are going to have a summit

Then Zetsu appears with great timing

Tobi: The next Hokage was chosen?
Zetsu: They decided on Danzou
Tobi: As I thought...
Sasuke: Danzou...
Tobi: A member of the upper echelons who drove your brother into a corner

From there we go to Naruto
Omoi/Karui: Quickly give us information about Sasuke, so we can avenge our master
It seems Naruto is possibly sympathetic because he felt the same once

Your master is a jinchuuriki? I'm a jinchuuriki as well, I want to rescue your master
Let's immediately look for him together, we can deal with Sasuke later, all right?

I'll tell you everything I know about the Akatsuki
The two² are deeply moved as they exchange information idiotically.

Ah~ They talk way too long...

Back to Sasuke
After this, Taka goes to the summit of the Five Kage to kill the Hokage!!

Zetsu splits in half and the white half shows Sasuke and co. the way to the place where the summit is going to be held.
Black Zetsu: That was a success
Tobi: Yeah

Summarised from a damned long scene
The scenario where Nagato dies came true as well, hm ~ He used the Samsara Reincarnation³ that was supposed to be used for my sake
Things became a little screwed up, because of Uzumaki Naruto ~ Sasuke can become more than Nagato ~ We have to control Sasuke well
Tobi:
From here on, we need to watch vigilantly for an opportunity to advance, but
We need to move on quickly with the Eye of the Moon plan!!!!!!!

Meanwhile in Suna
Gaara has returned!!!
He's going to the summit of the Five Kage
Kankurou doesn't need to escort Gaara or something, it seems...
It ends here
This is all I can write, since I haven't slept for 30 hours and I can't think straight... After this are requests...

¹ Possible Shima
² Omoi and Karui
³ Samsara Reincarnation (輪廻天生, Rinne Tensei)

Tobi : There's no Konoha left !
Sasuke : What do you mean ?
Aloe-chan : I'll explain.

Aloe : Now, Naruto's stronger than Sasuke.

Tobi : This doesn't matter.

I'll add some later. Didn't read all.

Then we see Kakashi

Tobi hits Sasuke ?!
Sasuke slips through ?!

Karin is going to the Kage Summit ? Sounds like a pain in the ass.

LOL Aloe-chan = Zetsu

For more updates go to: Naruto Fan Spoiler Thread biggrin.gif

PS, I wouldn't mind see NarutoX7-Tails Girl if things don't work out with Sakura. whatthekitten.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 24 June 2009 - 12:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users