#1 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 05:20 AM

A carriage pulled by two steeds , stopped by the entrance of Oakefield.

From inside came out a person , wearing rich robes and wielding a whip, with a yawn , he walked by to a person , who seemed...

A low life.

" Excuse me? " Spoke the man in blue robes , sighing at this. " Can you give me directions? Of all the village if you can. " The young man spoke.

----

" Oh yes sir. " The peasant nodded as he began pointing. " First off, there's the church. Want to get married? Want to get a blessing? Speak to Father O'Conners. I think he's an outsider. Anyway. There's the tavern, best damn thing! Beer , women and bed and accomadations next door! Truly good! " The peasant continued on pointing. " Over there , there's the blacksmith. He's rather picky. And moronic. But he'll repair and improve your weaponry...for a price of course. "

---

With that the young rich man , sighed. " And I forgot my gold....ah...I apologize. Do continue. "

---

The peasant nodded. " Over there is the Belmont manor. "

---

The young man grinned. " That's my next destination. But please continue. "

---

The peasant continued. " The main square which is located , where we are...that's where the board is hanged. Now, my liege, the board has two functions. To warn of people about festivals and events...and also to put quests. We've been having infestations of monsters and demons for so long...we're starting to lose faith on our guards! We need outsiders like you to protect us. And we'll pay. We'll pay good! Also. There's several shops in the town square , but none of them sell weapons. That's why the blacksmith is still here. " The peasant laughed. His breath was...awful! Smelled of wine ...CHEAP wine and and ....GARLIC. Ugh...

But then he pointed at a castle. " There...there is where , the monsters come from. "

---

The young man sighed. " Alright, I think I had enough. See ya'. " With that the young man walked off , not really giving two pennies over his fears. Even though the gold part and the tavern part seemed...attractive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tutorial 101 -

Church - You can get holy water from here , not to mention blessings from the Priest.
Tavern - You're poor? That sucks. You'll be living here. Also beer. You're not so poor after all!
Blacksmith - Weapons here! Upgrade them , repair them , sell them! Your choice. Don't except a lot of gold for the exchange of the weapon. After all...it was used before.
Town Square - Shops are here , buy potions , little thickets and other useless stuff. But the board is the most important part of the RPG. Social events and missions are posted there. Don't expect them to be easy. Nor impossible! Stick together or be the lone-wolf! Your choice.
Belmont manor - My manor. Mine. Gtfo.
The Castle - BOOO THE CASTLE. That's where most of the story will be happening. And that's where you'll face your worse enemy. And where your adventure will begin...and end.

#2 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:22 AM

Quaint. That was the perfect work to describe her picturesque place. A simple cottage, far enough away from the village, that she didn’t receive trouble, but close enough that the livestock were well in reach. She’d built most of the cottage herself, and it showed. Simplicity was what she was all about. Soft, clay and straw roof draping over modest walls of sealed wood. She’d even managed to put some cobblestones down at the front door, for warmth.

She was seated at a small wood table, her head laying on its cold, hard surface while dark hair draped messily around. Sighing, Soap lifted her eyes and leaned back, leg bouncing impatiently as cool, saffron colored eyes darted around her small room, then to the door. She wasn’t expecting anyone, she never expected anyone, but for some reason, she felt as if her home was being invaded.

Standing, rather abruptly, she made one more round along the edge of her house, inside and out. Head tilted upward and nose in the air. Short, swift inhaled would send a books worth of information to her brain, causing her eyes to dilate. Sometimes, using to much of her power in human form caused her to change, and right now, she didn’t want that.

Soap felt her face scrunch up, as she pinched the bridge of her nose. Something didn’t feel quite right, and it chilled her gut. Upper lip curling, the woman turned, and retreated to her simple, hobbit like home, hoping to subside the feeling with a cup of warm whiskey.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#3 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:44 AM

Walking though the forest , he sighed. Such a long way for such a....petite manor. Oakefield's manor was minor compared to the one they had in London. But then again...

A manor's a manor. Richard couldn't complain. Expect for the fact that the path for the manor is...HUGE. Whatever, hiking was good for your health. They also said an apple away , kept the doctor away. And many other sayings that never, EVER , made sense.

Richard at this point was bored enough to go on in rambles of lore. He then saw a hut. Okay, let's kick the door down , grab the peasant by the throat and ask him or her some questions. Or not.

The young man walked to the hut and knocked at the door...thing. Yeah. Everything about the hut made Richard sigh. Simple. Rustic. There's no personal touch. No " I owe this with pride! " vibe. Just a hut in the midst of nothing. Maybe an old hermit lived here. Or a rather ugly woman. The last made the Belmont shudder....ugly women...ew.

#4 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 04:56 AM

Could hear this disruption of peace a mile away, and the way his thudded against the ground made her irritable and jumpy. Who would be up this way, in the middle of no where? No one, unless they were looking for trouble. In habit, she bared her teeth at the door, lips curling back. It looked rather ridiculous in her human form, but so did a lot of the things she did. Awaiting only until he formally knocked, she opened the door rather abruptly, yellow eyes piercing and wide as she looked over the man who stood before her.

Placing a hand on her hip curve, she leaned against the door while pushing a strand of her raven hued hair away from her petite face.

“The only people that come out here are the kind looking for trouble. What do you want, Stranger?”

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#5 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:01 AM

" Trouble? What kind of trouble-okay let's forget about that. Look, I need directions to the Belmont manor. And I'm afraid even though I was given directions , I got myself lost. "

Richard sighed and then continued.

" I'm willing to let you get away from this rustic hut and spend a night in my family manor. It's a win-win situation right? I get to go to my lil' place...you and sleep in something more cosier then....well. "

Richard took some time to thin- okay done.

" Crap. So. What do you say? "

With a smile on his face he stood , crossing his arms and striking a faux-pose.

#6 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:14 AM

Could feel the side of her face scrunch up in confusion. Man, this stranger talked fast, and talked a lot. Scratching the side of her head, she leaned in close to him, and inhaled.

She didn’t smell anything to bad, but she could smell that he was demonic, a hint of it wafting in his normal scent.

“Well, what your looking for is only a few more miles up the road, and my home, as rustic as it may seem to the likes of YOUR kind, I find it to be exactly what I need…” Huffing defiantly, she crossed her arms.

Even if the stranger had offended her, the prospect of being pampered in a manor sounded nice, and its thought brought a smirk to her lips

“If I take you there, I demand a fancy dinner, One I don’t haft to cook myself”

She was a werewolf after all, food spoke to her on so many levels.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#7 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 06:22 AM

Richard felt a little bit weird.

" The folk around here seem...a little bit...clingy. Smelling me and talking to me close enough so I could 'taste' their breath. "

The Belmont sighed.

" Alright. A nice dinner. A good night of sleep , if ...AND IF, you lead me to the Belmont manor. No funny tricks. You might be a woman...but I have a whip....and no. Not that kind of whip. "

He sighed at this all. His weapon was a walking innuendo....even though it was useful.

#8 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:48 AM

The werewolf would give a roll of her wicked yellow eyes, letting them fall over his form before her upper lip curled.
Great, just what she needed. A wise cracking, whip carrying sexist.

Pushing a strand of hair behind her ear, the woman gave a roll of her shoulders and stepped from her doorway. She moved to the side of him, throwing him an inquisitive glare.

“Don’t you worry about me, I don’t have any tricks”

She was barefoot, and clad in light, loose clothing, but she walked upon the forest floor, thinking nothing of it.

“Comon, Ill show you the way, and you shouldn’t keep me away from a deserving meal, Its very ungentlemanly”

Edited by Tahaji, 03 August 2009 - 02:54 AM.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#9 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 02:54 AM

" I like to see that even in dark times , people still talk about gentlemen and all that non-sense. "

Richard kept following her.

" Can you give me a heads up of what is occurring in this place? "

He asked , trying to make sure he actually knew what he was going to risk his neck for....wait. He didn't care that much, all he knew it was this. This is his time to do something, for the world , to fighting against something and use his whip to slash it good.

Period. Done. Something about tradition and legends...and all that ninny. Stuff that just didn't interest Richard. And sure didn't interest his father and grandfather and soooo on.

#10 Tahaji

Tahaji

MoneyPenny

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:57 AM

Soap kept her ears tuned to his words, though, as she walked beside him, the woman kept her cool stare forward and alert.

“I don’t know much…” She started “and what I do know might not help you much, but, apparently this castle shows up every hundred years or so, and brings with it eternal night until its vanquished…” the woman talked as if she were not paying attention, but rather keeping a greater eye out on the road ahead.

“Not sure what’s in it though, I don’t really listen to those crazy towns people…” Soap’s voice would trail off, lips pursing together as if she wanted to stop talking, or rather, not talk upon said subject.

tahajiXcloud (MY AZN)

#11 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 11:12 PM

Richard sighed.

" So the legend is true. Let me guess. The villagers are looking for someone to go inside the castle , whoop arse and come back a hero? "

He asked as he looked at the sky.

" Eternal night?....Werewolves have a joyride in this all... "

The Belmont chanted as he stood next to a werewolf. He just didn't know it. Yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users