#2841 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:22 AM

DBZ Ripoff!!!! YAAAAY!!!!!!! :banana:

At least in DragonBall Goku made a full recovery.

I also remember in the original Funi dub some of the characters suggested taking the medicine as well as a preventative, so kudos to the writers on that one. 

#2842 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 08:26 AM

I've been out of the loop for a bit due to some hectic weeks, mainly a heatwave and dealing with a BS insurance agency.

So, we're going to weaken Naruto by exposing him to a virus? Hmm...

Okay, a couple of questions. Most importantly:

HOW DID HE OBTAIN THE VIRUS?

If he caught it like we do the common cold, how come no one else is getting infected with this deadly disease?

Did he get near some animals he shouldn't have?

Or perhaps he (gasps) got it from a random night in the RED LIGHT DISTRICT?

I know most of these writers aren't doctors, but this is basic biology if you made it through High School (or in Japan, maybe even 6th grade). Viruses spread through the air or direct contact, or exchanging fluids. No one just magically gets infected and not pass it on to others (or be considered a risk to pass it on to others)

This reminds me of the Rememberance Kenshin OVA where Kenshin and Kaoru got sick. Initially, fans thought Kenshin contracted leprosy, or that his body began to break down on its own (though that wouldn't explain how Kaoru contracted it). And I recently heard the writers admit there was no medical explanation for his sickness  :wot: That's just really bad writing, plain and simple.

But if this is to justify Naruto being killed by Nail, it's suspicious this isn't mentioned in the manga, Which means neither party is communicating, and I'm wondering if we'll ever even SEE Nail introduced in the anime. It's been 90% filler.

Also:
Why doesn't Kyuubi heal Naruto?

So, Kyuubi could counteract a fatal poison, heal most wounds so long as all limbs are attached, but can't fight this off? If he can't, how can other people be okay?

Does Sakura really need to bring Sasuke along?
Well, of course not, but the studio will force it. 

So yeah. Really bad plot device. Then again, SP, this doesn't surprise me. You've done several others without consequence, why stop now? :hm:

No one knows yet because it hasn't happened yet. Apparently last week was an episode about Asuma's daughter.

Already gave my thought on the virus nonsense. As for the Goku thing that may have inspired this idea as an excuse to weaken Naruto,but even then this won't go over well.

It probably less Sakura bringing Sasuke along as Sasuke dragging Sakura along because he needs a medic to find and make the antidote. Sakura is one of the few medics in the village he knows. Again this is more about appeasing the SS fans with some moments since they haven't done so for about a year now, and trying to make it canon by tying it to something that will eventually happen.

They been stuck pre-nail first appearance because the manga slow pacing. As for not being mentioned in the manga. It might be like that field trip to the mist arc, and they will mention it later. The anime will eventually show nail because they want all their arcs to be canon they are just wait for the manga to get to a point they can hop on.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 June 2019 - 01:28 PM.

#2843 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 June 2019 - 10:35 AM

At least in DragonBall Goku made a full recovery.

I also remember in the original Funi dub some of the characters suggested taking the medicine as well as a preventative, so kudos to the writers on that one. 

Plus its purpose was to get Goku out the way while everything else was going on at the time, true we never see the heart virus kill other people but unlike with Naruto. In which we all know what they will do and why Naruto gets this virus.

Its just a piss poor reason to kill off Naruto, not that I care that scum bag can rot in hell for all I care.

I mean Goku might be stupid and at times a bad father but at least he is better than that kitten character we call Naruto.

Still shocked that some people say Naruto is the best anime hero of all time. I think its mainly because Naruto picked Hinata as a wife.

#2844 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 26 June 2019 - 02:38 AM

Plus its purpose was to get Goku out the way while everything else was going on at the time, true we never see the heart virus kill other people but unlike with Naruto. In which we all know what they will do and why Naruto gets this virus.
Its just a piss poor reason to kill off Naruto, not that I care that scum bag can rot in hell for all I care.
I mean Goku might be stupid and at times a bad father but at least he is better than that kitten character we call Naruto.
Still shocked that some people say Naruto is the best anime hero of all time. I think its mainly because Naruto picked Hinata as a wife.

Agreed and them saying he picked hinata as his wife wouldn't surprise me at all I mean that does Warren any praise I mean he did other things hinata does factor into anything. You could say superman was the greatest hero ever cause he picked wonderwoman over Lois and fans would be pissed and say it's a betrayal of superman character.

#2845 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 12:10 PM

Double standards are everywhere after all. But no, let's be real. Naruto is the greatest anime MC of all time for picking Hinata as his wife because THAT IS WHAT the fanatics that still follow this trash heap care about to the exclusion of everything else. the story didn't matter, the characters didn't matter, the fights didn't matter, and the philosophy and messages didn't matter. It was all "Naruto is the scum of the earth if he didn't pick that sexy bewbalicious goddess Hinata Hyuga that was always in love with him"  :zaru:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 June 2019 - 07:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2846 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 26 June 2019 - 08:37 PM

Double standards are everywhere after all. But no let's be real. Naruto is the greatest anime MC of all time for ppicking Hinata as his wife because THAT IS WHAT the fanatics that still follow this trash heap care about to the exclusion of everything else. the story didn't matter, the characters didn't matter, the fights didn't matter, and the philosophy and messages didn't matter. It was all Naruto is the "scum of the earth" if he didn't pick that sexy bewbalicious goddess Hinata Hyuga that was always in love with him :zaru:  

Well, nothing mattered to them, hell they didn't give a kitten about Naruto either, I mean like you said I think the only thing they cared about was if Naruto got with Hinata, because to them she was all that mattered.

Which I do hate, it's why I wish Hinata was killed off.

#2847 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 01:43 AM

It probably less Sakura bringing Sasuke along as Sasuke dragging Sakura along because he needs a medic to find and make the antidote. Sakura is one of the few medics in the village he knows. Again this is more about appeasing the SS fans with some moments since they haven't done so for about a year now, and trying to make it canon by tying it to something that will eventually happen.

Sasuke: "Quick, Sakura, save my boyfriend....I mean boy toy...I mean, Naruto.

Sasuke to Sakura about Naruto:

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 June 2019 - 01:45 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2848 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:23 PM

So what arc is the anime on now?

#2849 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:27 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2850 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 26 July 2019 - 12:34 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=RAA1xgTTw9w

Fair point

#2851 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:51 PM

Same as always endless filler because they can't do the manga storyline. Last episode was...Konohamaru spending time with a blond heiress named Remon Yoimura.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 26 July 2019 - 01:52 PM.

#2852 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 12:24 AM

Same as always endless filler because they can't do the manga storyline. Last episode was...Konohamaru spending time with a blond heiress named Remon Yoimura.

Pierot wants to destroy Konohamaru/Moegi because its equal to Naru/Saku so now they're giving him a blond Hinata. :zaru:

Everyone must know Naru/Hina is simply the best and other ships has to be like it.

Edited by Gravenimage, 30 July 2019 - 12:25 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2853 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 30 July 2019 - 01:42 AM

Pierot wants to destroy Konohamaru/Moegi because its equal to Naru/Saku so now they're giving him a blond Hinata. :zaru:

Everyone must know Naru/Hina is simply the best and other ships has to be like it.

Wait a tick...Weren't they just trying to pair him off with Hanabi?  Did they change their mind because she actually shows a hint of personality and sass?

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#2854 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 11:08 PM

Wait a tick...Weren't they just trying to pair him off with Hanabi?  Did they change their mind because she actually shows a hint of personality and sass?

SP: "A woman with a personality? Well, this won't do. We need subservient women."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2855 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:34 AM

Subservient rich woman actually :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 July 2019 - 07:34 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2856 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:01 PM

Subservient rich woman actually :zaru:

Oh...pardon me...that is totally different.

Wouldn't want Konohamaru to marry into royalty now. :zaru:

Edited by James S Cassidy, 31 July 2019 - 07:02 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2857 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:04 PM

Oh...pardon me...that is totally different.
Wouldn't want Konohamaru to marry into royalty now. :zaru:

Isn't he already since he's part of a clam and his grandfather was the 3rd hokage which makes me wonder did hizuren have more than one kid and why we only saw asuma.

#2858 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 07:13 PM

Isn't he already since he's part of a clam and his grandfather was the 3rd hokage which makes me wonder did hizuren have more than one kid and why we only saw asuma.

Shhhh.....we are not supposed to talk about that....

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2859 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:44 PM

Shhhh.....we are not supposed to talk about that....

Why?

#2860 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:23 AM

Why?

Because addressing Kishimoto's blatant plotholes leads to madness.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users