#241 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 02:15 AM

I still penny will take pyrrha place.

Not a bad idea. But Penny should be a weapon of Atlas and probably a property of the military. I doubt they will let her leave the kingdom. I was thinking more of a new character. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#242 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 27 January 2018 - 12:05 PM

Not a bad idea. But Penny should be a weapon of Atlas and probably a property of the military. I doubt they will let her leave the kingdom. I was thinking more of a new character.

Or she could disobey ironwood. Or they can have to penny's.

#243 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 11:20 AM

I can't wait for the release of the volume 5 soundtrack. Cassie William's voice sounds better with each volume.

Edited by Gravenimage, 31 January 2018 - 11:25 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#244 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 January 2018 - 12:54 PM

I can't wait for the release of the volume 5 soundtrack. Cassie William's voice sounds better with each volume.

That she does and so young she got a great voice armed and ready need I say more.

#245 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 02:53 PM

That she does and so young she got a great voice armed and ready need I say more.

Lol yeah I think she's 19 going to 20. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#246 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:00 AM

Lol yeah I think she's 19 going to 20.

I think she's that age to and damn great voice for someone that young. Plus her dad makes great music for the series.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 01 February 2018 - 12:01 AM.

#247 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:18 AM

I think she's that age to and damn great voice for someone that young. Plus her dad makes great music for the series.

Of course I will never forget Jeff Williams awesome guitar and piano player. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#248 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 12:14 PM

Of course I will never forget Jeff Williams awesome guitar and piano player.

The dude has made talent rwby has some of the best music in a show that's a Web series.

#249 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 02:32 AM

I really like it. The fights were well done and Sienna Khan was awesome fighting (it's a real shame she's dead :sad:). It makes me hard to believe she let her guard down to get killed by Adam so easily.

But this character was very good because it shows Adam's rise and fall in the White Fang. How he started fighting for the cause of protecting the faunus against humans who hates them. To kill any human that gets in their way. Sienna trusting him was her undoing it's a real shame. I hope she's alive but I doubt it. 

Anyway volume 6 will premiere on October 27 while the first episode will premiere in the movie theater don't remember the date. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 October 2018 - 01:46 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#250 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,282 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:45 AM

RT just made a shocking announcement at NYCC. RWBY along a new series called Generation Lock will be serialized to DC comics. Holy crap that means we might see a future animated crossover. I can imagine Batman or Superman meeting team RWBY or the Justice League. I wonder what they will do with the t.v series, will they make a future crossover too?  

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 October 2018 - 01:46 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users