• Please log in to reply
31579 replies to this topic

#29641 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 21 February 2021 - 01:30 AM

This is true. Back then, this site was the only safe space for NS fans. It was horrible then.

you forget the nh fans probably praise that waterfall scene from that bug hunt filler arc with hinata dancing while nude

#29642 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 February 2021 - 05:07 PM

I had thought about this for a while and I believe Sakura is one of the greatest anime characters in history. This isn't even about her characterization or how she is portrayed in the manga/anime because there are better characters in the anime world. I say  this because I have never seen ANY character in ANY anime or manga bring out so much toxicity in fans. Just her presence alone bothers them (and it is mostly men who hate her and some women) so much that it shocks me.

I saw a twitter user said that Hinata is better because she probably has better *private part* in retaliation to a Sakura fan. They reduced Hinata's entire character into being a sex symbol and breeding machine.

The most ridiculous ones I have seen is because Sakura treated Naruto bad, rejected Naruto and loved Sasuke too much. It is almost like they WISHED she stopped loving Sasuke and liked Naruto instead. I know a lot of these fanboys self-insert themselves as Naruto but I don't think they are even satisfied with their Queen Hinata. Its almost as if they wanted Sakura to end up with Naruto because they keep bringing up that she treated Naruto bad and rejected him and loved Sasuke.

To make matters worse, I even saw some calling 12 year old Sakura a WHORE for not liking Naruto but Sasuke. She is only 12...a literal child.

Anyway, some claim she is irrelevant but they cannot stop talking about her instead of their milk-eyed queen. Sakura is so powerful to be honest. I am so proud of her exposing the misogynist and incel behavior of Naruto fans. This fandom is so disgusting but thank god that Sakura has had a resurgence in popularity especially on twitter where she has so many supporters.

I agree on Sakura being one of the greatest character. Why?

Because she's a mirror... she's a mirror to the humanity inside of us and the reality that we're nothing but mere human beings, not always a part of the elite.

And that ticked people off... cuz it reminded them of their own weakness. It reminded them of the hard work needed to change your status. And kids nowadays aren't used to hard work.

They want instant gratification which you usually get when you're an elite due to your status, so that's why they hated her.

She represented everything they hated in the world and themselves. Sakura wasn't their comfort character. She was the challenging one.

So they found comfort in the elite characters, because to them, everything due to the virtue of their elite statuses, meant finding the mental comfort.

Observing Sakura's phenomena from a social point of view is really interesting.

From a spiritual one, as well...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#29643 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 09:02 AM

Because she's a mirror... she's a mirror to the humanity inside of us and the reality that we're nothing but mere human beings, not always a part of the elite.

And that ticked people off... cuz it reminded them of their own weakness. It reminded them of the hard work needed to change your status. And kids nowadays aren't used to hard work.

They want instant gratification which you usually get when you're an elite due to your status, so that's why they hated her.

She represented everything they hated in the world and themselves. Sakura wasn't their comfort character. She was the challenging one.

So they found comfort in the elite characters, because to them, everything due to the virtue of their elite statuses, meant finding the mental comfort.

The failure of Sakura's character arc is probably the worst thing about Naruto. Seeing her arc properly resolved had the potential to be so satisfying  Someone who's weak, shallow, mediocre, annoying who becomes the total opposite of that. She was challenging and it was easy to hate her. But that all had a purpose and should have been worth it. It would have been really nice in the end.

If I end up talking to anyone about Naruto IRL I end up in the role of Morpheus from the Matrix: "What if I told you... That Sakura Haruno should have been one of the best characters ever?" It's a shock to people. Like "I always hated Sakura ever since I was 6 years old"  Yeah, so did I. But it wouldn't have mattered.

Take the red pill.

#29644 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 01:42 AM

new remix of blue bird

Edited by totherpage95, 26 February 2021 - 01:42 AM.

#29645 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 12:37 PM

Saw this one twitter and thought you guys would enjoy it. Had a good laugh

https://twitter.com/...749191923253250

Sakura really came for all of the girls

#29646 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 February 2021 - 01:44 PM

This was the perfect contrast to Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura had the most development and character evolution of almost any other named character in the series. She was a regular girl with no special abilities to speak of. She was constantly bullied and formerly shy needing her only friend to stand up for her and had a crush on the quiet cool kid like all of her other peers. The point of her character was to grow out of all of that, to be more self confident in herself and love who she is, be more compassionate and considerate of others and and an overall stronger person. Her changing feelings for Naruto was just the icing on the cake. That is what made her a great character for many, if not all of us here. But her detractors would hear none of it. She was the scum of the earth to them because she was not a lovesick Naruto fangirl/bimbo that only goes, "Naruto-kun is so cool! Naruto-kun is so cute/handsome! Naruto-kun is so dreamy!" Like Naruto DESERVES. But when she actually becomes more affectionate and emotionally protective of Naruto, they all go "HOW DARE SHE GET IN THE WAY OF NARUTO'S ONE TRUE LOVE, HINATA HYUGA!!!" The Naruto fandom's double standards and hypocrisy is amazing I tell you. And I mean that in the most ironic way possible. :ermm:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 March 2021 - 12:07 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29647 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 26 February 2021 - 10:40 PM

This was the perfect contrast to Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura had the most development and character evolution of almost any other named character in the series. She was a regular girl with no special abilities to speak of. She was constantly bullied and formerly shy needing her only friend to stand up for her and had a crush on the quiet cool kid like all of her other peers. the point of her character was to grow out of all of that, to be more self confident in herself and love who she is. To be more compassionate and considerate of others and and an overall stronger person. Her changinf feelings for Naruto was just the icing on the cake. That is what made her a great character for many, if not all of us here. But her detractors would hear none of it. She was the scum of the earth to them because she was not a lovesick Naruto fangirl/bimbo that only goes, "Naruto-kun is So cool! Naruto-kun is so cute/handsome! Naruto-kun is so dreamy!" Like Naruto DESERVES. But when she actually becomes more affectionate and emotionally protective of Naruto, they all go "HOW DARE SHE GET IN THE WAY OF NARUTO'S ONE TRUE LOVE, HINATA HYUGA!!!" The Naruto fandom's double standards and hypocrisy is amazing I tell you. And I mean that in the most ironic way possible. :ermm:

Just like Lucasfilm and Disney

#29648 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 03:10 AM

This was the perfect contrast to Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura had the most development and character evolution of almost any other named character in the series. She was a regular girl with no special abilities to speak of. She was constantly bullied and formerly shy needing her only friend to stand up for her and had a crush on the quiet cool kid like all of her other peers. The point of her character was to grow out of all of that, to be more self confident in herself and love who she is, o be more compassionate and considerate of others and and an overall stronger person. Her changing feelings for Naruto was just the icing on the cake. That is what made her a great character for many, if not all of us here. But her detractors would hear none of it. She was the scum of the earth to them because she was not a lovesick Naruto fangirl/bimbo that only goes, "Naruto-kun is so cool! Naruto-kun is so cute/handsome! Naruto-kun is so dreamy!" Like Naruto DESERVES. But when she actually becomes more affectionate and emotionally protective of Naruto, they all go "HOW DARE SHE GET IN THE WAY OF NARUTO'S ONE TRUE LOVE, HINATA HYUGA!!!" The Naruto fandom's double standards and hypocrisy is amazing I tell you. And I mean that in the most ironic way possible. :ermm:  

Everything you just said is TRUTH , Phantom.
The hypocrisy has always irritated me and trust me, I feel it still

#29649 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 05:22 AM

Saw this one twitter and thought you guys would enjoy it. Had a good laugh

https://twitter.com/...749191923253250

Sakura really came for all of the girls

So, a group counseling/intervention about how bad SS is?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 February 2021 - 11:08 AM.

#29650 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:43 AM

So, a group counseling/intervention about how bad SS is?

You would think this would be done for NH

#29651 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 01:13 PM

You would think this would be done for NH

i find both need it cause both are awful

#29652 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 13 March 2021 - 05:42 PM

Hey Guys Chatte has done a stream on Retrospective Greg's channel about what if Sakura joined the final Naruto vs Sasuke fight if you want to check it out.

#29653 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 15 March 2021 - 02:11 AM

praying for the people in japan after the earthquake yesterday

#29654 luans7

luans7

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 06:58 PM

Winter Soldier is a correct Sasuke  :hm:

#29655 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 10:59 PM

Winter Soldier is a correct Sasuke  :hm:

Yes he is as is riku in kingdom Hearts
Bucky was actually forced to do what he did where Sasuke chose of his own will

#29656 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 01:30 AM

Yes he is as is riku in kingdom Hearts
Bucky was actually forced to do what he did where Sasuke chose of his own will

Yup, and Bucky did all he could to make things right, like his becoming Captain America in the comics when Steve was thought to be dead.

#29657 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 12:21 PM

Yup, and Bucky did all he could to make things right, like his becoming Captain America in the comics when Steve was thought to be dead.

Right even in the movies he regrets what he did plus you buy why Steve tries to save him since we saw them as friends in the first captain America movie.

#29658 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 12:31 PM

Apparently, Osamu Kobayashi died this week. He was an anime director. Among his work. He did Naruto Shippuden episodes 480-483. Those were the exploring the relationship between NH SS episodes along with Gaara and Shikamaru and Jiraiya and Kakashi. He also did concept art/image boards for the Last.

He also worked on Someday's Dreamers, Paradise Kiss, and Beck.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 April 2021 - 12:44 PM.

#29659 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 07:03 PM

Ah. R.I.P. Osamu Kobayashi 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29660 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 01:49 PM

Wow, he worked on some really cool stuff. So sad - he died of kidney cancer. Gone too soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users