• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 04 March 2017 - 08:52 AM

Just read it and it's really good. Do you plan on continuing with this, cause it's really good and the timeline would be more interesting with this happening especially with sasuke being a bigger kitten, it's not like itachi busy with anything sure he'd wait and die just as sasuke showed up.

Thanks! To be honest, I wasn't planning on continuing it; but it's something I might have to consider; even though I liked how I ended it.

This looks so awesome! I'm sure you did do them justice! I'm going to start reading now! :D

Thanks! I hope you end up liking it! ^__^

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 04 March 2017 - 08:53 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#22 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:01 AM

Thanks! To be honest, I wasn't planning on continuing it; but it's something I might have to consider; even though I liked how I ended it.

Thanks! I hope you end up liking it! ^__^

I read it and loved it! I already said this in a review, but I just want to say again, thank you for doing this challenge! It was awesome! ^__^

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#23 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:37 AM

I read it and loved it! I already said this in a review, but I just want to say again, thank you for doing this challenge! It was awesome! ^__^

Thanks! Lol, I left a few reviews on your stories as well. You have some that I would like for you to continue.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NaruSaku, Chuunin Exams, Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users