61 replies to this topic

#41 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:31 PM

I forgot to mention BP actually. I quite liked it.

ナルサク

#42 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:39 PM

Didn't Naruto have a massive hole right in the middle of his chest and just walked straight back home in the end? like I remember thinking that boy's spine wasn't even there, how in the world

#43 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:50 AM

What was wrong with Blood Prison ending?

I don't know what Milan's problem with the ending was, but mine is the post credit scene.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:06 AM

I don't know what Milan's problem with the ending was, but mine is the post credit scene.

That very last scene was unnecessary. Probably need a reason to use bounce physic.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 15 September 2017 - 02:06 AM.

#45 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:11 AM

I thought it was a little sudden, personally. I thought it was kind of weird how it just cut after Bee told Naruto to quiet down. 

Don't get me wrong, I loved the NaruSaku moment, but I wish they let it continue a little longer. 

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 15 September 2017 - 02:12 AM.

#46 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:29 AM

Just to mention my favorite Naruto Movie,  Road to Ninja!

It's about the only Naruto related thing I've still held onto, and the message about Family in the movie is deep especially when you correlate it Naruto and Sakura's role in the film, and how they ultimately developed as the movie progressed. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#47 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:30 PM

The way everyone treated Naruto. They put him trough hell in ever way possible. And they just show up in the end all smiles. Just no imo! 

Yp330yZ.gif

#48 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 02:04 PM

The way everyone treated Naruto. They put him trough hell in ever way possible. And they just show up in the end all smiles. Just no imo! 

Yeah, that was odd. I know it tried to be funny but it felt off.

#49 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:26 PM

Road to Ninja for me. The family theme was quite enjoyable and we get a pretty good message sent across the movie.

Second best would be Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#50 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

From Part 1 Naruto: I'd say Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom remains the most memorable to me. It had some of my favorite moments and they would air it on TV almost every other Sunday back in '08. I remember how they would also air like 3-4 back to back episodes of the Chunin Exams Arc on weekdays. Naruto was a REALLY big deal back then.

Part 2 Naruto barely made its presence on TV. I think Disney XD (out of all franchises) initially took the rights but cancelled it due to its content. Well that and the fact the start of Shippuden was extremely slow. Then it went to Neon Alley in like 2011 before that fell apart. Afterwards, it returned to Toonami in 2014, but they only aired ONE episode every Saturday at like 2:30 am. Jeez that's harsh. (They finally got to the Pain fight about 3 weeks ago so I guess I'm done following it now). But it's still sad because the English voice acting was really good, especially Pain's, and they barely get enough credit  :sad:

As for Part 2 Naruto: Road to Ninja remains my favorite movie of all time. It had nice family themes and sweet NS development. I also love that scene where Naruto puts on the Hokage cloak the same way Minato did when he saved Kushina and went to fight the 9 tails. That was always something I thought Kishimoto would implement in the manga himself. >_>

The other Shippuden Movies weren't really that good. Bonds made me laugh way too much for my own good. Seriously what was up with that. Lost Tower felt pointless aside from the look alike Minato. Blood Prison was decent but the way they treated Naruto was so cruel and then they just make a joke out of it.

As for The Last and Burrito, I was rushed to the emergency room for corrective eye surgery and then a scan to see how much damage my brain cells received. The medical results said my life expectancy was greatly reduced but the doctor told me I was braver than him for even attempting to watch such films...  :D

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:11 PM

From Part 1 Naruto: I'd say Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom remains the most memorable to me. It had some of my favorite moments and they would air it on TV almost every other Sunday back in '08. I remember how they would also air like 3-4 back to back episodes of the Chunin Exams Arc on weekdays. Naruto was a REALLY big deal back then.

Part 2 Naruto barely made its presence on TV. I think Disney XD (out of all franchises) initially took the rights but cancelled it due to its content. Well that and the fact the start of Shippuden was extremely slow. Then it went to Neon Alley in like 2011 before that fell apart. Afterwards, it returned to Toonami in 2014, but they only aired ONE episode every Saturday at like 2:30 am. Jeez that's harsh. (They finally got to the Pain fight about 3 weeks ago so I guess I'm done following it now). But it's still sad because the English voice acting was really good, especially Pain's, and they barely get enough credit  :sad:

As for Part 2 Naruto: Road to Ninja remains my favorite movie of all time. It had nice family themes and sweet NS development. I also love that scene where Naruto puts on the Hokage cloak the same way Minato did when he saved Kushina and went to fight the 9 tails. That was always something I thought Kishimoto would implement in the manga himself. >_>

The other Shippuden Movies weren't really that good. Bonds made me laugh way too much for my own good. Seriously what was up with that. Lost Tower felt pointless aside from the look alike Minato. Blood Prison was decent but the way they treated Naruto was so cruel and then they just make a joke out of it.

As for The Last and Burrito, I was rushed to the emergency room for corrective eye surgery and then a scan to see how much damage my brain cells received. The medical results said my life expectancy was greatly reduced but the doctor told me I was braver than him for even attempting to watch such films...  :D

Oh my God! You too with Bonds? I knew I wasn't crazy.

#52 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

Oh my God! You too with Bonds? I knew I wasn't crazy.

Well, that scene where Naruto starts making all those silly faces on the boat is pretty comical. It has to be said. 

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

Well, that scene where Naruto starts making all those silly faces on the boat is pretty comical. It has to be said. 

I believe we laughed for unintentional reasons.

#54 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:05 AM

Well, I think a lot of people chose it, but I'll also go with Road to Ninja. Empathy from both Naruto and Sakura were displayed very nicely during this movie, and although the boss of the movie wasn't such a big deal, I think it serves justice to the movie because I remember more the interactions concerning Naruto and Sakura than the battles per se.

Apart from that, I need to see the movies again to see which one comes second. the Last self explains it's position, though XD

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 19 September 2017 - 02:05 AM.

#55 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 11:43 AM

1)Naruto Shippuden: Blood Prison

2)Road to Ninja: Naruto

3)Naruto Shippuden: The Two Towers

#56 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 12:22 PM

Road to Ninja obviously. But the rest of them was garbage with a French Accent.  We need to take every copy of The Last, the equipment that was used to create it, the directors, writers,  producers, and creators, ball them up, put them in a garbage can so they can get a feel for how garbage each other is and send them on a one way trip to the Sun.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 14 October 2017 - 03:01 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#57 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

They're just human beings. Suggesting suffering and death on real people is going a little too far. 

believe me, that's nothing compared to what I really have in mind for them. I'm actually showing them a lot of mercy.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#58 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 02:53 PM

They're just human beings. Suggesting suffering and death on real people is going a little too far. 

can you take a joke -

ナルサク

#59 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 03:09 PM

I don't find it amusing, and in poor tastes, respectfully.

Don't care. You should take/get it, but you don't need to like it.

You accuse people of wishing death upon others when it's obvious they don't. That is poor taste.

Edited by sushi., 14 October 2017 - 03:10 PM.

ナルサク

#60 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 06:49 PM

I strongly disagree, there's nothing wrong with my reproachful remark. Even suggesting death upon others "jokingly" is poor humor at best, and tasteless at worst, thus why I'm calling it out.

Its actually called black comedy or more commonly known as dark humor, but anyway.

The only Naruto movies I ever really watched was Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow and The Last. They were both really funny to me, and I dont even know why.

I remember watching it yearssss ago when it came on Cartoon Network. It was really funny because one scene I specifically remembered thinking the girl (now I know shes Koyuki) died because the guy (Doto) pushed her off a chair (?). And I was so amused and confused because I didnt think that was possible.

And then, like two years back I watched The Last. This was when I barely knew anything about Naruto (I was all about that DBZ life) but the series was ending and judging by the title I thought it was the series finale so I wanted to pay my respects. And was just kind of hilarious because everything revolved around a scarf, and the funniest thing was Narutos haircut.

Horrific plot, but in terms of comedic effect, I must admit The Last was better. Shikamaru was in it, too, and hes my favorite character.

Edited by winter-serenade, 14 October 2017 - 06:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users