10121 replies to this topic

#101 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

Lol I knew I was forgetting to do something XD I meant to respond like forever ago

TG

Eh, I'm not sure whether its true or not. I never saw anything that said it was false except that one forum moderator. But he didn't even give any sources or anything.

Oooh! I hope someone uploads scans of the illustration book! I want!!! Especially if there a lot of TouKen :chuckle:

Maybe I was right about his hair graying with stress after all :lmao:

Tokyo Ghoul

I'll try to look out for more pics from the book.  I'll keep my eyes out for Touken ;) Arima and hair problems. Help me XD If it's supposed to be grey, the anime gave him complete white hair.

Oh, your sig and some of the members' comments to it inspired me to also finally change my sig :D Everyone should know how beautiful this ship is :wub:

Edited by trang95, 27 December 2014 - 06:07 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#102 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:21 AM

Tokyo Ghoul

I'll try to look out for more pics from the book.  I'll keep my eyes out for Touken ;) Arima and hair problems. Help me XD If it's supposed to be grey, the anime gave him complete white hair.

Oh, your sig and some of the members' comments to it inspired me to also finally change my sig :D Everyone should know how beautiful this ship is :wub:

TG

Thanks! Touken is so good :wub: Aroma tried to take Kaneki's mojo :chuckle: I love your new sig! Touken needs to spread! I might change mine soon to that gif I showed earlier, or I might try to learn how to make my own and make that my sig U_U

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#103 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:21 PM

TG

Thanks! Touken is so good :wub: Aroma tried to take Kaneki's mojo :chuckle: I love your new sig! Touken needs to spread! I might change mine soon to that gif I showed earlier, or I might try to learn how to make my own and make that my sig U_U

Tokyo Ghoul

That line you quoted under you sig is one of the most badass things Kaneki ever said. 103 bones way to go! (okay, that was weird).

Thx for the compliment ^_^ Unfortunately, I didn't create that gif T_T I hope I can figure out how to do to that one day. Btw, I read in the last theory how you went to the touken tag to witness the blasphemy of putting that couple up together with NaruHina and SasuSaku :sick: I saw that, too, and was also superenraged. Did you know btw that there are many fans out there that hate Touka? Mainly b/c they view her as an annoying and rude girl to our Kaneki- especially Ch.120, the first reunion after so many months, gave Touka a bad impression on her. And I'm sitting here and thinking to myself: How dumb can you be?! Isn't it obvious how Touka opened Kaneki's eyes?! Honestly, I think the real reason why many don't like her is b/c she is a threat to the quality of the series in their eyes: Many are afraid that if romance gets introduced b/w Kaneki and her, the series gets ruined -.-

Edited by trang95, 27 December 2014 - 01:31 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#104 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:50 PM

This is so funny:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#105 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:08 PM

Some promotional pics from Season 2:

http://animerama.tum...2-episodes-long

tumblr_inline_ngzjjo3kQs1st9lyz.jpg

http://tokyokagune.t.../106309451331/a

tumblr_nh8kpm62YX1u2fp80o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nh8kpm62YX1u2fp80o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nh8kpm62YX1u2fp80o3_1280.jpg

https://33.media.tum...lfpqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ngyu6vwySi1tdlfpqo1_1280.jpg

http://zarytheus.tum...oks-like-source

tumblr_nh5lzsV8Bt1u2g2mfo1_400.png

tumblr_nh5lzsV8Bt1u2g2mfo2_400.png

http://36.media.tumb...2g2mfo2_400.png

tumblr_neqz1z4NZB1tdpeqso1_500.jpg

tumblr_newtryiON51qmlmyuo1_500.jpg

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#106 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:40 PM

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#107 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

That line you quoted under you sig is one of the most badass things Kaneki ever said. 103 bones way to go! (okay, that was weird).

Thx for the compliment ^_^ Unfortunately, I didn't create that gif T_T I hope I can figure out how to do to that one day. Btw, I read in the last theory how you went to the touken tag to witness the blasphemy of putting that couple up together with NaruHina and SasuSaku :sick: I saw that, too, and was also superenraged. Did you know btw that there are many fans out there that hate Touka? Mainly b/c they view her as an annoying and rude girl to our Kaneki- especially Ch.120, the first reunion after so many months, gave Touka a bad impression on her. And I'm sitting here and thinking to myself: How dumb can you be?! Isn't it obvious how Touka opened Kaneki's eyes?! Honestly, I think the real reason why many don't like her is b/c she is a threat to the quality of the series in their eyes: Many are afraid that if romance gets introduced b/w Kaneki and her, the series gets ruined -.-

TG

Lol yeah, that line was one of my favorites. As well as when he explained to Ayato exactly what he was going to do to him. He's had some other super killer lines too XD Yeah, as soon as I saw it I just exited tumblr, I was really frustrated lol honestly, I didn't know, I haven't been all that exposed to the Tokyo Ghoul fandom, except for the people here lol but hating Touka is stupid!!! It makes no sense! 

HA! That omake was cute XD and I like the season two promotional stuff as well

EXL5X4B.png

#108 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:10 PM

TG

Lol yeah, that line was one of my favorites. As well as when he explained to Ayato exactly what he was going to do to him. He's had some other super killer lines too XD Yeah, as soon as I saw it I just exited tumblr, I was really frustrated lol honestly, I didn't know, I haven't been all that exposed to the Tokyo Ghoul fandom, except for the people here lol but hating Touka is stupid!!! It makes no sense! 

HA! That omake was cute XD and I like the season two promotional stuff as well

Tokyo Ghoul

When Ayato asked that Torso guy about Sasaki, I knew that Ayato has some unfinished business to do with his anatomy teacher XD

One of my favorite pics of white-haired Kaneki is this one:

Ch.75

Touken has a hundred times more chemistry than SS and NH ever had in these last fifteen yrs :hm:

Well, I haven't joined any Tokyo Ghoul fandom yet, and quite frankly, I'm not too interested. Tumblr is enough for me- I love the fanarts, translators for the spoilers, and theories many users are making! So far, I've only stalked Tokyo Ghoul fans in myanimelist and in the comments section of the Tokyo Ghoul wiki. The BS some people are actually spouting... I remember one time I read how a fan said he nearly teared up about the handkerchief scene in Ch.10 of :re. And someone else said:"Seriously?"  Ugh, action and gore are one of the main reasons why Tokyo Ghoul is so awesome, no doubt. But we wouldn't get so attached to Kaneki if it weren't for the psychological journey he has undergone and the relationships he has established with those dear to his heart- especially Hide and Touka.

Fun Fact: The TG fandom created nicknames for the two version of Kaneki in Part 1:

1) Kuroneki for black-haired Kaneki

2) Shironeki for white-haired Kaneki

I might use those terms later b/c it's a lot more efficient XD

Edited by trang95, 27 December 2014 - 07:12 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#109 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:12 PM

@ Gaara's hair. I can see you're stalking us :fu:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#110 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

One of my favorite Touken doujinshis

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#111 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 27 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

Changed my sig,

This was originally going to be it 

kentouka__by_shironosora-d8041nk.png

I tried so far to resist for shipping harder core, but these two made in virtually impossible for the better. The hope that was ripped out of me has come back thanks to these two, the sig you're about to see is my back up, but it's what sold me on the TouKen ship.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#112 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

Tokyo Ghoul

When Ayato asked that Torso guy about Sasaki, I knew that Ayato has some unfinished business to do with his anatomy teacher XD

One of my favorite pics of white-haired Kaneki is this one:

Ch.75

Touken has a hundred times more chemistry than SS and NH ever had in these last fifteen yrs :hm:

Well, I haven't joined any Tokyo Ghoul fandom yet, and quite frankly, I'm not too interested. Tumblr is enough for me- I love the fanarts, translators for the spoilers, and theories many users are making! So far, I've only stalked Tokyo Ghoul fans in myanimelist and in the comments section of the Tokyo Ghoul wiki. The BS some people are actually spouting... I remember one time I read how a fan said he nearly teared up about the handkerchief scene in Ch.10 of :re. And someone else said:"Seriously?"  Ugh, action and gore are one of the main reasons why Tokyo Ghoul is so awesome, no doubt. But we wouldn't get so attached to Kaneki if it weren't for the psychological journey he has undergone and the relationships he has established with those dear to his heart- especially Hide and Touka.

Fun Fact: The TG fandom created nicknames for the two version of Kaneki in Part 1:

1) Kuroneki for black-haired Kaneki

2) Shironeki for white-haired Kaneki

I might use those terms later b/c it's a lot more efficient XD

TG

If Ayato knew what was good for him, he would stay away. I'm sorry, but he got his ass whopped. Brutally. He can't handle Shironeki. I love that pic of Shironeki. Another one that's especially good is the one when he kicked Ayato through the roof and is looking down on him from above. It's when he said the line in my sig. 

I'm hesitant to actively seek other forums for the TG fandom, I wouldn't want part of my experience with TG to be taken away due to negativity from the select few people in the fandom. Im fine here XD I agree, part of what made this manga great is the connections that Kaneki was able to make, he's a great MC.

Lol I already knew about those, I just didn't wanna say anything and end up confusing anyone. 

One of my favorite Touken doujinshis

I love that one! It's really good! 

Changed my sig,

This was originally going to be it 

kentouka__by_shironosora-d8041nk.png

I tried so far to resist for shipping harder core, but these two made in virtually impossible for the better. The hope that was ripped out of me has come back thanks to these two, the sig you're about to see is my back up, but it's what sold me on the TouKen ship.  

Love the sig! 

EXL5X4B.png

#113 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:00 AM

TG

If Ayato knew what was good for him, he would stay away. I'm sorry, but he got his ass whopped. Brutally. He can't handle Shironeki. I love that pic of Shironeki. Another one that's especially good is the one when he kicked Ayato through the roof and is looking down on him from above. It's when he said the line in my sig. 

I'm hesitant to actively seek other forums for the TG fandom, I wouldn't want part of my experience with TG to be taken away due to negativity from the select few people in the fandom. Im fine here XD I agree, part of what made this manga great is the connections that Kaneki was able to make, he's a great MC.

Lol I already knew about those, I just didn't wanna say anything and end up confusing anyone. 

I love that one! It's really good! 

Love the sig! 

Yo never get tired :lmao:

Btw: Touka is really a lovely character. That's all I'll say for now  :chuckle:

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#114 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:02 AM

Yo never get tired :lmao:

Btw: Touka is really a lovely character. That's all I'll say for now  :chuckle:

Nope, never XD 

Yes, she is! Hurry and catch up!!! What chapter are you on? 

EXL5X4B.png

#115 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:19 AM

Nope, never XD 

Yes, she is! Hurry and catch up!!! What chapter are you on? 

I heard the ending is not good, is it true?

I'm only telling you the chapter when I catch up. h3h3h3h3 I'm mysterious.

#116 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:21 AM

I heard the ending is not good, is it true?

I'm only telling you the chapter when I catch up. h3h3h3h3 I'm mysterious.

It wasn't at the time, because nobody knew that he was coming out with a sequel, so everyone flipped kitten until the sequel came out. Then the sequel amended everything. It was an excellently planned troll XD

Tell!

EXL5X4B.png

#117 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:34 AM

It wasn't at the time, because nobody knew that he was coming out with a sequel, so everyone flipped kitten until the sequel came out. Then the sequel amended everything. It was an excellently planned troll XD

Tell!

I so hope kishi would do that. But he is a troll in a negative way. Is that sequel over too or is it still ongoing?

Nope. Because mysterious = sexy = me. :lmao:

#118 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:36 AM

I so hope kishi would do that. But he is a troll in a negative way. Is that sequel over too or is it still ongoing?

Nope. Because mysterious = sexy = me. :lmao:

Lol me too. The sequel just started in like october, the first part ended a couple weeks before I think. 

....:wot:

EXL5X4B.png

#119 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:43 AM

Lol me too. The sequel just started in like october, the first part ended a couple weeks before I think. 

.... :wot:

I see. Btw is it true that he'll rewrite that bs he calls last two chapters? And turn it into more bs? What a waste.

Oh c'mon I wasn't serious :wot:  or maybe I was :pimp:

#120 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 12:53 AM

I see. Btw is it true that he'll rewrite that bs he calls last two chapters? And turn it into more bs? What a waste.

Oh c'mon I wasn't serious :wot:  or maybe I was :pimp:

Kishi? From what I know, when the volume releases, he'll be adding two additional pages to one of the last two chapters. He'll be providing two additional chapters at a Naruto exhibition sometime in april for a lucky few fans. No one knows what those chapters will hold as of yet. 

Lol XD 

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tokyo ghoul, anime, horror anime

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users