#41 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

People on tumblr are comparing these two:

probably because of Itama's hair style !?

It can easily be just a silly coincidence ... but who knows?!

Edited by Tsubaki, 27 February 2013 - 02:29 PM.

Sig by karudoll

#42 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Feb 27 2013, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, interesting catch...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

Funny, I associated him to Gotenks cause he seems a fusion of Hashirama and Tobirama. But his personality seems different from that's Zetsu (who have a double personality).

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Feb 27 2013, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I do.

Plus tambah lagi udah hrs kuliah lagi di sby.... sbtulnya pingin agak lama di Jakarta ampe hr minggu ini tp disuruh pulang lbh cepet ama ortu..... tp toh orang gw gak bkl bisa nonton jg kok.... orang megangnya XL bkn indosat..... haaahh.... *mukul jidat ke meja*

Grrrr!!! if only I can see it!! BTW, tinggal dmana??

Oh yeah, one more thing, do you like Fairy Tail?? the movie's going to be out on Animax channel this month. You might wanna mark March 23rd on your calendar (if you have cable tv).

Wow anak Surabaya, Aku tinggal di malang^^. Yah sayang bgt, tapi gpp DVDsx kan keluar bulan April. Itu fairy tail phonies priestess itu kah? Oke deh nanti tak cek^^, thanks informasix.

#45 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

Punya tv kabel ya??

Edited by Codus N, 27 February 2013 - 03:52 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#46 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Interesting, Madara acted more like a Naruto than a Sasuke...when he was a kid.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#47 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:52 PM

Guys, I just noticed something...

More info: http://chatte-georgi.../remember#notes

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#48 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:54 PM

This chapter was more interesting than the last one. Poor Harashima and his little brother Itama. He was kinda cute, and it's very interesting that his hair appears to be like the Zetsu's.

You know, I've always wondered about why it seems ninja familes don't have more than one kid (I don't think anyone but Sasuke had a brother right?) It's similar to real life. Back in the day, people used to have loads of children because children died easily for various reasons (some people didn't name their infants until they were older because they died so often) or to help with work on farms and whatnot. But in their world, times have changed and they don't feel the need to have so many children.

P.S: While it's highly plausible that Mito might strongly relate to Sakura or Kushina, I don't think people should get their hopes up too high just yet. She might not even appear, but I'm assuming she will.

Edited by kirabook, 27 February 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#49 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Tsubaki @ Feb 27 2013, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I actually thought of the previous host of the Eight Tails, same hair, maybe that's why he was chosen to be the host he was related to Senju?

iAnby7W.gif

#50 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (kirabook @ Feb 27 2013, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This chapter was more interesting than the last one. Poor Harashima and his little brother Itama. He was kinda cute, and it's very interesting that his hair appears to be like the Zetsu's.

Well White Zetsus were made using a clone of Hashirama, and then black Zetsus came about when Madara infused a part of his will into them. I don't think it has much to do with Itama, but more to do with the personalities of Hashirama and Madara. The white ones are more silly, while the black ones are more serious (Naruto/Sasuke and Hashirama/Madara parallel anyone? ;D). But...if you really wanted to connect it to Itama, you could probably say that the bond between Hashirama and Madara actually started with his death and Madara finally being able to get to the other side along with Hashirama.

But I agree that this chapter was really interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Hashirama arrives at his own answer of what a worthy shinobi is, how he formed the alliance between Senju and Uchiha, and what exactly caused this to change. A friend of mine suggested that Mito might have something to do with that change (not entirely the only reason...but something). But we'll see happy.gif.

Edited by Qia, 27 February 2013 - 05:17 PM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#51 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Feb 27 2013, 04:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well there's something i did not understand i hope it's just mistranslation.
Madara said he had 4 brothers and all of them were dead.
How could he get his brother eyes if their brothers were already dead long time ago?
when he was still a kid?

I caught that too but I think it was just being unclear. He said he *had* 4 brothers but then says something about "I could lose them at any time" suggesting that he still at least has a couple brothers still alive.

#52 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

Hey I liked this one!!! I enjoyed seeing what a sensitive child Hashirama was, that Tobirama was always the cool headed, calculating, practical man, and Madara ACTUALLY threw fits. tongue.gif Come on guys (who are complaining) It wasn't that bad. We get to see the roots, THE ROOTS of some of of the most powerful shinobi int the series.

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 February 2013 - 05:28 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#53 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 27 2013, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, I just noticed something...

More info: http://chatte-georgi.../remember#notes

Sakura in the samurai outfit doesn't have any symbol on her forhead. isn't she meant to?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#54 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:10 PM

This chapter was nice. I liked that Hashirama and Madara weren't complete parallel of Naruto and Sasuke. Both are different in some ways from Naruto and Sasuke.

And waow... Hashirama's father was really violent with his children. Plus, his father's name was Hashirama just like him XD

By the way, Mito, probably, won't be a carbon copy to Sakura either. But, she will have the same attitude and such, and seeing that Hashirama and Sasuke weren't exactly too like Naruto and Sasuke.

Edited by T XD, 27 February 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#55 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:19 PM

Hmm, I liked this chapter and found it interesting. smile.gif If the rest of the flashback can go at a decent pace and not get bogged down, it could turn out to be pretty good.

#56 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

Okay, now we know how to defeat Madara... Stand behind him while he takes a leak! XD

#57 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

My reaction reading the previous chapter was "My god Naruto is so weak".
My reaction reading this chapter was "My god this is boring".

I want to ask you guys/girls a question did Kishimoto got fired? Because personally after 572 there hasn't been a single chapter that I actually liked, by that I mean a chapter that made me read it again because I enjoyed it. After 572 I read all the chapters twice but that's only because I wanted to better understand them, not because I enjoyed them. I don't know about you guys/girls but everything after that was repetition, crap and asspulls and things that contradict what was established before. Sure there are few good moments but that's really it there are only a few. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of flashbacks. I'm really disappointed in whoever is in charge of this story.

Edited by Nostradamus, 28 February 2013 - 01:33 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#58 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

And now we get to Gundam.... Newtypes and understanding and <insert more weird parallels that don't really amount to anything>

Hashirama's haircut is hilarious. GASP! Does this mean he's related to Rock Lee or Gai?! EGADS

#59 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Feb 27 2013, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And now we get to Gundam.... Newtypes and understanding and <insert more weird parallels that don't really amount to anything>

Hashirama's haircut is hilarious. GASP! Does this mean he's related to Rock Lee or Gai?! EGADS

Hashirama: What's that?!

Madara: IT'S A GUNDAM!!!!!!

Then they all died, the end.

Edited by K9ofChaos, 27 February 2013 - 11:54 PM.

#60 CynMichi

CynMichi

Acolyte of The Many-Faced God

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga ^_^ Reading, baking, and sword collecting!

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:55 PM

Ok so this chapter was slow paced and I get why ....but darn its frustrating how Kishi cuts from one story to another via flashback ....even if it does wrap up nicely in the end.

So......am I the only one or did Hashirama remind you of Rock Lee.....I mean maybe its the haircut but his attitude reminds me of Lee when he is after Sakura's attention. Burning power of youth one minute, dejected pity party the next, switching between the personalities with comic intensity. Maybe Hashirama's only weakness is a secret spandex fetish heheelq7.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users