• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#21 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 31 March 2007 - 12:43 PM

Truthfully, I can't see NaruSaku not happening. Kishimoto's been slowly and subtley building it up using the same cues and techniques found in other anime and manga.

But if it wasn't NaruSaku then NaruIno... Or InoSaku...
Oh!! NaruInoSaku!! Man, that'd be heaps awesome. tongue.gif

...what? Why're you looking at me like that?
NaruInoSaku isn't NaruSaku, so it's a legitimate response!
Shoo! Shoo!!

#22 Firered Lady

Firered Lady

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:24 PM

If Naruto and Sakura didn't happen I would die with the hardest way!! :shamefulcry0js:

#23 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Love potatoes..yummy

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:32 PM

i would say the whole fan site would die...wah wah wahahaha

#24 Fruits Basket Fan

Fruits Basket Fan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:52 PM

If NarutoxSakura did not happen :shamefulcry0js: I would probably want LeexSakura and Narutoxsomebody else because I do not see NarutoxHinata working out!

I will feel sad because the manga has been giving loads of possible hints for NarutoxSakura and if it takes a turning point in the opposite direction, I feel like the manga is betraying me, but oh well. NarutoxHinata fans probably feel the same way, but they never had more than one moment with each other (when Naruto was talking to Hinata before the Chuunin Exams) and that was it. The NarutoxHinata fans were the ones that overexaggerate it into something more dry.gif ! But, I do not know, I hope that NarutoxSakura happens in the end though.

#25 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 03:27 AM

If NaruSaku did not happen? Oh well. <- That's all I can say. I would want NaruHina then.. because I think that pairing is cute and it has potential. Just as long as SasuSaku does not happen, I'll be happy. XD

Oh and I would like SaiSaku! ^^

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#26 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:17 PM

well then wouldn't this web just like die
i bet everybody who goes on this webb would cry..i would

#27 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 03 April 2007 - 10:38 PM

yea it would i guess and i also would be sad that narusaku did'nt happen if not then naruino.

2z3z1wm.gif

#28 thekonohaGANGSTA

thekonohaGANGSTA

Kenpachi Fried Chicken

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (dark shaman @ Apr 4 2007, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea it would i guess and i also would be sad that narusaku did'nt happen if not then naruino.

yeah i agree if naruto sakura didn't end up together, Naruino it is then!

#29 Myrkr

Myrkr

Havoc♥

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 April 2007 - 11:41 PM

I wouldn't be all that happy about it not happening, but you can't blame me for that. I think this is a sentiment we should also give out if NaruSaku does happen. However, I believe that we can get over our differences and start enjoying all the pairings the same. Not everyone has to convert as soon as one goes Canon, I'm not so sure I will ever convert.

If it doesn't happen and I where to pick pairings I actually wouldn't mind something more "truthful"(I don't personally like it when stories do this, but I wouldn't mind it to stop the madness of the pairing wars) and have the characters not end up with anyone or an OC.

#30 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Soritia @ Mar 30 2007, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As an alternative to NaruSaku... I'd go with SasuSaku (oh yes, I went there) or SaiSaku. Those are the only two I could see happening with Sakura at the moment (without Kishi pulling a Toriyama anyway).
As for Naruto... he'd have to die or be lonely. :/ he doesn't have enough development with any other girl his age, and the idea of Hinata as a consolation prize is just wrong.

You bring up a good point. If it didn't happen, it's depends I suppose. If I could pick anything else presuming between now and the revelation there is at least some development to back the pairing up (and that the development is good), here would be my preferences:

For Naruto: NaruIno, NaruHanabi, NaruTem, or NaruTen (crossing my fingers ShikaIno doesn't happen in the process of NaruTem one).

For Sakura: SaiSaku, LeeSaku, SasuSaku

Though based on current developed I'd pretty much agree with Sori on all accounts, either SasuSaku or SaiSaku, with Naruto either ending up alone or dead because I don't like the idea of Hinata as a consolation either.

To be honest, as much as I like the Naru pairings I listed above, I'd prefer he didn't pull a Toriyama, but the circumstances are different right now. Toriyama was trying to anger his readers when he did Vegeta and Bulma and as far as I can tell Kishimoto isn't trying to do that.

How would I feel? Again everything depends on how it happens. I think I'd be a bit annoyed no matter what, but I could live with SasuSaku and SaiSaku if the development were good. If it's bad I'd treat part 2 like DBGT. I won't quit the series simply because NaruSaku doesn't happen, but I will if the road getting to the alternatives is bad.

#31 pocoloco

pocoloco

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 01:25 AM

In the case of that happening, probably . . . . .ohh man, this is hard.

I'd think that Sakura would go for someone else outside the rookie nine. . . . like Dan was for Tsunade. Like a co-worker. Or someone else she met on missions. (She had to be doing something other than training in those two years, didn't she?) It's perfectly plausible, because hey, it could just happen between now . . . and whenever.

For Naruto? Likely the same. He'd probably be with someone he'd been friends with for a long time someone that he changed with that special talent of his. Someone really close. . . other than Sakura.
It doesn't really strike me as Naruto-ish for him to go with some random girl.

#32 MasterKyuubi

MasterKyuubi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:10 AM

if there was no narusaku i would say naruhina

#33 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 04:47 AM

If there wasn't a NaruSaku, I would chose NaruHina! tongue.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#34 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 04 April 2007 - 06:11 AM

I seriously doupt that NH would at this rate. The same could be said for SS because Sasuke is doing other objectives and even if Sakura still likes him it takes 2 to tango! Perhaps SaiSaku but to extent.

ITs hard to think of other probabiltities like this one. headscratch.gif
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#35 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 05 April 2007 - 04:00 PM

Actually, I think neither would pair up with anyone else if NaruSaku didn't happen. Sakura has no patience for anyone else, Sai included, and Naruto hasn't seemed to even THINK of other girls except for Sakura. He does, after all, have a one track mind, and I believe that it would be derailed if something were to happen to Sakura, and he wouldn't be able to get it back on track to think of dating a different girl.
As for the fansite, well, we'll always dream, won't we?

#36 crimson_lily

crimson_lily

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:27 AM

... yup but i would how would this fan site change if this happen?

Oh and i doubt it would ever happen. Why? becaus Kishi has given us so many clues which could lead to our fav couples. Kishi would put those events if they hadn't have a reason.

#37 #1NuckleHeadNinja

#1NuckleHeadNinja

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:27 AM

i would be very very sad if they didn't end up together sad.gif
and quite dumbfounded to be honest err.gif

#38 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:21 AM

QUOTE (#1NuckleHeadNinja @ Apr 10 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would be very very sad if they didn't end up together sad.gif
and quite dumbfounded to be honest err.gif

I'd be dumbfounded too!!!

#39 YanLan

YanLan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 03:14 PM

ShikaTema and NeijiHina!!! No way will NaruHina ever happen... if Naruto does not have Sakura then he will have no one.

#40 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:01 PM

If Naruto and Sakura didn't somehow end up together, I'd be surprised, but not much else. It's not like I have a big emotional investment in it or something.

As for alternative relationships, I don't really care, though there are a few I'd scratch my head over, that's for sure. But it's not a major issue to me; that's not why I read Naruto. @_@

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users