#21 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

I am was a big fan of Sakura since the first episode. Never liked Hinata, though. Even though I was a kid, I still thought Naruto and Sakura should end up together. Sasuke left the village. - I think he missed his chance.

Naruto treated her better in any way. He saved her countless times. I especially remember the scene in which he threw himself in front of her to shield her from an attack. The series was still young, so I saw this as clear evidence that their relationship changed. I didn't know that Naruto did that with every of his friend so this was nothing special  :huh: 

Hinata is that shy and spineless character every anime has. I always thought that works better in Japan, since they appreciate calm and "shy" personalities more than loud and extroverted. But obviously, Hinata's fanbase is not from Japan. 

I don't understand why people like her and hate Sakura.  :omfg:

The only explanation I come up with is that they identify with Hinata's personality and see Sakura as a threat. - she is more outgoing, has more friends and is stronger.

Or probably they interpret something into Hinata's character - because clearly, she is a "loser", - and want to see her becoming more useful and winning Naruto over as a sign that everyone can achieve his dreams. 

Sakura was just the girl that had everything - the attention of the boys (Naruto), good chakra control and the praise of the teachers. Probably it would be unfair if she got the hero, too. Just assuming what might be the reason... :huh:

And that is not my opinion, even though towards the end of the series and with the beginning of the new series, I grew fond of Hinata more. You cannot change her too much, but she matured. Sakura on the other hand... :happy:

To be honest, in Boruto, I prefer Hinata. Sakura is so stupidly okay with everything Sasuke does (Ino asks if Sasuke contacted her, Sakura: No, but he is traveling and I'm excited and do my best blabla) that she kind of annoys me. I mean, if that is what makes you happy - good luck. But how about thinking about your only daughter that grew up without a father figure?

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#22 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 03:54 PM

Or probably they interpret something into Hinata's character - because clearly, she is a "loser", - and want to see her becoming more useful and winning Naruto over as a sign that everyone can achieve his dreams. 

Sakura was just the girl that had everything - the attention of the boys (Naruto), good chakra control and the praise of the teachers. Probably it would be unfair if she got the hero, too. Just assuming what might be the reason... :huh:

But Hinata is the one who started with everything. She just lost a lot of respect because she was a terrible kunoichi. Sakura also was one but changed her ways. Hinata also did but there was little focus given to her improvements because she wasn't a main character.

And of course you prefer Hinata. Marrying Naruto isn't indicative of a massive mental disorder sorely in need of treatment like marrying Sasuke was.

#23 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

And yet, this story wasn't supposed to be about either one of them and yet it was or at least Hinata got tons of attention. I am sorry, but anybody who thinks Naruto the Last WASN'T about Hinata is so blind or too biased to know the truth. The story stopped bing about Naruto and ended up being more about Hinata. We could argue about Sasuke too, but we are oonly going to look at the girls in this thread. Naruto suffered because Hinata had to have her way. Sakura suffered because Hinata had to have her way. Sasuke was pushed aside so Hinata can have her way. It is that simple.

We could argue why Sakura was hated by the fans, but at the end of the day the only real reason why they hated her was because she was a threat to Hinata and the NH fandom. Naruto loved her, so they hated her. Naruto saw her as great, so everyone hated her. Naruto was willing to go to the ends of the earth for her, so everyone hated her.

They say it is about her being a kitten or hitting Naruto or being abusive or whatnot, but how many other characters do you know of that are like Sakura or worse and they praise them for being such good people and real women? Probably all of them. So this excuse of hiding behind these lies especially after many other females being worse is completely bull. And this only happens in Naruto. I promise you if you showcase another anime to them, if they even watch other anime at all, they would probably praise the tough girl that they are....and to that I say "Hypocrites."

The surprise is not the Sakura hate so much as the Naruto hate when Naruto doesn't give Hinata the time of day. So they are not really NH fans...they are just Hinata fans and they ignore everything Naruto says or feels by saying "Well, he doesn't know what he is talking about." Even if Kishimoto says "Naruto was guilt-tripped" they ignore it in favor of "he doesn't know what he is talking about."

So the hate they have for Sakura is understandablealbeit uncondoneable because she was a threat and nothing more....but the hate on Naruto is worse because "he had to be with Hinata." They whine like babies "Waaaahhhh, Naruto HAD to be with Hinata because Sakura is a kitten." Well, Naruto never saw Sakura as a kitten, why ignore that?

I feel sorry for those liking both.

Here we like Sakura, or at least did. Before the ending there was a line about what you could say about her. But there wasn't ever a sensory for Hinata or her fans and although I don't particularly like her some members act like she killed everyone and their mother. It didn't ruin my day if naruto fans disliked Sakura but it was frustrating to see people misunderstand her so much.

The main reason people choose who to support is because 1. they're polar opposites, and 2. they both like/love the main character so comparisons are unevitable. I like Sakura because she's exactly my type(and kishi's too frankly), while Hinata is not. I think Kishi initially didn't hate Hinata but grew tired of her fans so he made her say and do pathetic things and mock her character in interviews..I also didn't start the series hating her but with time it became difficult to like her.

I never saw either one of them as my favorite or hate them at first. I was indifferent. After a while, I wanted NS to get together because I noticed how great Naruto and Sakura were together. I used to be a NH fan, but after Hinata being a no-show for most of the manga, I felt different. She wasn't there during the important moments in his life so why should she win? I only started hating Hinata during the war arc and beyond. Her fanbase didn't help me change my mind and in fact made my hate for her that much stronger.

And the sad part is, I could hate every character now, but I don't see these characters as they are now. To me, they are imposters and not the real characters.

But Hinata is the one who started with everything. She just lost a lot of respect because she was a terrible kunoichi. Sakura also was one but changed her ways. Hinata also did but there was little focus given to her improvements because she wasn't a main character.

And of course you prefer Hinata. Marrying Naruto isn't indicative of a massive mental disorder sorely in need of treatment like marrying Sasuke was.

Everyone felt sorry for her. "Oooh poor wittle Hinata. Did you trip and fall and hurt your face?" She was so pathetic despite having everything because she wanted to take the easy route.

"Naruto inspired Hinata to be better," but Hinata did't get better...she just got more clingy. She can't do anything without Naruto. I am surprised she can get dressed without Naruto telling her to. She never has been or ever will be an independant woman. She is a pathetic girl who needed a man to feel important. Otherwise, she just cried and and sat in the corner.

Naruto: "Sorry, Hinata, this is a man's world. Get back into the kitchen."
Hinata: "Teehee, Naruto, you're so bad. I love you."

Fans: "Now THIS is what true love is."

-sighs and shakes head-

Edited by James S Cassidy, 26 November 2017 - 06:41 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

I think part of the reason why Sakura gets hate is based around how some people want to see Naruto. It's like, how should I say this, I kinda get the feeling that there are fans who don't see Naruto as he is in canon, instead they see the character how they want to see him. He becomes more of a self-insert as these fans twist his personality as they see fit. He goes from being a bad student to secretly hiding his real skills because he "knows" people would be scared of him if he went all out. He'll start actively bashing characters the fans dislike, while getting chummy with the ones they do. You'll get the infamous civilian council from fanfiction actively making his life a living hell, making him more of a victim even when it's not backed up by canon.

Naruto's journey is supposed to be one of gaining recognition, not through his power but through his growing maturity. He's supposed to go from a loud-mouthed idiot going on about how strong he really is to an adult who strives to work for the good of those around him. He's very self-centered in the beginning, a trait he's meant to grow out of (though the success of this is debatable).

Enter Sakura. She is someone who, like the rest of the village, didn't like Naruto. Over the course of the series, Naruto did manage to establish a bond with her as he grew up. If he had remained as he did at the start then she would have continued to hate him, and really I wouldn't blame her. In essence, his growing relationship with Sakura also reflects Naruto's own growth as a character.

But there's people who don't want to see it that way. They don't want to see the negative aspects of Naruto's early incarnation, and again want to make him the victim. So Sakura, Sasuke and occasionally Kakashi are all demonized in order to make Naruto look better. And as a result of this, characters who treat Naruto in a positive manner are elevated with people making Hinata their OTP or Iruka having a big brother relationship with Naruto far earlier than canon dictates.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#25 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:54 PM

I think part of the reason why Sakura gets hate is based around how some people want to see Naruto. It's like, how should I say this, I kinda get the feeling that there are fans who don't see Naruto as he is in canon, instead they see the character how they want to see him. He becomes more of a self-insert as these fans twist his personality as they see fit. He goes from being a bad student to secretly hiding his real skills because he "knows" people would be scared of him if he went all out. He'll start actively bashing characters the fans dislike, while getting chummy with the ones they do. You'll get the infamous civilian council from fanfiction actively making his life a living hell, making him more of a victim even when it's not backed up by canon.

Yeah, people who feel this way would get pissed off when he allows Sakura to punch him. He should be a badass and like totally grab her arm and twist it, or trip her or something. he would be so cool and edgy then. But he isn't like that. That would be the most OOC thing ever.

#26 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:56 PM

But there's people who don't want to see it that way. They don't want to see the negative aspects of Naruto's early incarnation, and again want to make him the victim. So Sakura, Sasuke and occasionally Kakashi are all demonized in order to make Naruto look better. And as a result of this, characters who treat Naruto in a positive manner are elevated with people making Hinata their OTP or Iruka having a big brother relationship with Naruto far earlier than canon dictates.

Agreed. And you can see this in their fanficitions. All they see is Naruto the victim and Hinata the savior and they continue to see that.

"Everyone treats Naruto like kitten...except for Hinata." They say this even when so many didn't treat Naruto like kitten or even just didn't care. I don't remember Rock Lee, Shikamaru, and many fo the others treating Naruto like kitten. Neji was lashing out at him because Neji WAS Naruto. He was a reject that everyone hated and banished in his own family. So he held resentment. It wasn't because he hated Naruto, but rather he felt Naruto didn't understand him as a person so he lashed out at him.

They will say Neji hates Naruto when he does that, but then say Sasuke is afraid of his feelings when he does it to Sakura.

Naruto is the victim and is pathetic, Hinata is the victim, but the "reason" for Naruto to be better and everyone else is trash...ESPECIALLY Sakura.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:27 PM

Naruto's journey is supposed to be one of gaining recognition, not through his power but through his growing maturity. He's supposed to go from a loud-mouthed idiot going on about how strong he really is to an adult who strives to work for the good of those around him. He's very self-centered in the beginning, a trait he's meant to grow out of (though the success of this is debatable).

Enter Sakura. She is someone who, like the rest of the village, didn't like Naruto. Over the course of the series, Naruto did manage to establish a bond with her as he grew up. If he had remained as he did at the start then she would have continued to hate him, and really I wouldn't blame her. In essence, his growing relationship with Sakura also reflects Naruto's own growth as a character.

Bold , as simple as that. Those who hate things in manga / anime , usually see things as "WHAT I WANT". Most people instantly insert himself into the protagonist , especially in adventure / fantasy / harem king related manga / anime. People dream to become hero , all those desire eventually act like dark cloud that blind them , i'm not saying it's wrong , but there's limit , when people starting to hate , send death threat message to the author , spreading lies , that's when it can be dangerous and affect the author.

I agree the reason why Sakura get so much hate , those fans thinking about what they want , not what Naruto want. The rest of them is B.S , like shes useless , violence , flat chest , that was just stupid and wrong. But for me personally i hate Sakura that still loving Sasuke , that is the only part of her i really hate very much. The medic who can come up with cure / antidote for Sasori poison that not even Lady Chiyo can , can't even question herself why she should hold on to a toxic love for Sasuke , is making me mad. Shes smart , way smarter than Sasuke and Naruto , but at the same time shes not being smart when it comes to Sasuke.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#28 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:46 PM

I agree the reason why Sakura get so much hate , those fans thinking about what they want , not what Naruto want. The rest of them is B.S , like shes useless , violence , flat chest , that was just stupid and wrong. But for me personally i hate Sakura that still loving Sasuke , that is the only part of her i really hate very much. The medic who can come up with cure / antidote for Sasori poison that not even Lady Chiyo can , can't even question herself why she should hold on to a toxic love for Sasuke , is making me mad. Shes smart , way smarter than Sasuke and Naruto , but at the same time shes not being smart when it comes to Sasuke.

It would have been fine until the end. We never knew what was in Sakura's head. Why would anyone assume she wants to be with a guy who was willing to end her life? She should want to save Sasuke regardless because he's their teammate and Naruto's best friend. She could have been such an amazing character. Kishi was such a stupid prick to do this.

#29 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:44 AM

The sad part is the more they tried to set up the Hinata romance, the more I hated her. I didn't beforehand, just though she was a heavily hamfisted love interest  (doesn't help that I only ever read the manga). I was willing to accept that she would end up with Naruto because it felt like that was obvious what the series was going with. Naruto and Sakura had chemistry and I could believe they would take fatal blows for each other, but Hinata's moments were shoved in with all the grace of a drunken elephant.

When the series ended, because of how it had deteriorated over the course of the last few years i just stopped thinking about it. Only thing that really, really bugged me was Naruto telling his son to endure his loneliness. This just felt really OOC to me, as I would have figured Naruto would be very involved with his family considering his background not to mention how, if all those talk no jutsu meant anything, he himself could have become a villain due to his own loneliness as a child.

Then I heard about him becoming a bad father in the Boruto movie. Then there was the whole revelation that his feelings for Sakura were only to compete with Sasuke, as well as they were trying to make his bond with Hinata the most important one of his life over the likes of Team 7, and this had been so since way before the series began in a meeting Naruto didn't even remember (you'd think he would have latched onto Hinata all things considered). I didn't watch the anime, but the later revelations over what they did with his character just really, really left a bad taste in my mouth. It really felt like they didn't understand the character, and in order to continue milking the franchise they have defaced him. And a big part of this was freaking Hinata who has constantly shown herself to be just as obsessed with Naruto as Sakura is to Sasuke.

Kishi uses the word addiction to describe Sakura's feelings towards Sasuke. This word has negative connotations, highly suggesting that even he doesn't understand how they could get together. He has thrown out that line about how awful Sakura would have been to have given up on Sasuke, never mind the body of evidence as to why it would be alright to do so, while saying he would have felt bad if Hinata didn't win Naruto. That really seems so very, very wrong to me. Sakura has to end up in a toxic relationship with someone she has an unhealthy obsession with otherwise she is bad, while Hinata's obsession with Naruto at the cost of Neiji, her sister and even her kids is something to be rewarded. Sakura had growth that should have had her doing otherwise, growth Hinata didn't have.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#30 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

When the series ended, because of how it had deteriorated over the course of the last few years i just stopped thinking about it. 

Yeah, your experience is somewhat similar to mine. I was never attached to or related to Sakura at all and I just sort of thought Hinata could be fine. Wasn't concerned with pairings. When the ending happened I didn't really feel anything over it and moved on. But I eventually re-read the manga and I notice how much Naruto cared for Sakura and how much the two of them grew together. And I realize that now I really like Sakura. How happy Naruto would have been to be with Sakura and vice versa.

But it was already too late. It ended awhile ago and it ended badly. Both characters live uninspiring or downright miserable lives. This was very disheartening for me and I'm not sure how many people can even relate to it. Like I was really dismayed over the ending way after the fact. When I used to be mostly fine with it though I had found it disappointing.

It's really unfortunate.

Edited by DrK, 27 November 2017 - 01:54 AM.

#31 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:21 AM

I feel sorry for those liking both.

Here we like Sakura, or at least did. Before the ending there was a line about what you could say about her. But there wasn't ever a sensory for Hinata or her fans and although I don't particularly like her some members act like she killed everyone and their mother. It didn't ruin my day if naruto fans disliked Sakura but it was frustrating to see people misunderstand her so much.

The main reason people choose who to support is because 1. they're polar opposites, and 2. they both like/love the main character so comparisons are unevitable. I like Sakura because she's exactly my type(and kishi's too frankly), while Hinata is not. I think Kishi initially didn't hate Hinata but grew tired of her fans so he made her say and do pathetic things and mock her character in interviews..I also didn't start the series hating her but with time it became difficult to like her.

Hell, I was relatively indifferent to Hinata throughout Shippuden until we got the Fourth Shinobi War arc and, of course, the Last.  Afterwards, her name became synonymous to 'poison' and 'failure'. 

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#32 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:53 AM

Sakura and Tsunade. Sakura got a lot of hate from people. Hardly any of these people hated Tsunade. Sakura is basically a carbon copy of Tsunade, except she "loves" Sasuke, while Tsunade loved Dan and arguably Jiraiya. Ergo, if Kishi had not ruined her character by making her Sasuke's slave in the end, people would have stopped hating Sakura. If Sakura gets with Naruto, everyone should like her except Hinata fans. Instead, everyone hates her except SS fans. Thanks a lot, Kishimoto.

Sakura should have surpassed Tsunade by the end. I get that Kishi didn't know how to do this, but she should have at least been her equal as a character. Tsunade would never put herself in the wildly ridiculous circumstances Sakura is in. If Dan was going to leave Konoha for 12 years while ignoring the fact that Tsunade would remain, Tsunade would get kittening pissed at Dan. She wouldn't just put up with it. If Dan had tried to kill Tsunade, Tsunade would kill him right back. If Dan had been willing to let Tsunade fall into a pit of lava, Tsunade would rip Dan's balls off at the first opportunity. Tsunade is no one's kitten.

So why then when Sakura was portrayed as a mini-Tsunade did Kishi put her with Sasuke in a manner that Tsunade would never do or even approve of? Why then when Sakura was portrayed as a mini-Tsunade did Kishi not have Sakura rip Sasuke's balls off? These are questions that have no logical answer because there is no possible justification that can be offered. These decisions made the manga objectively worse and allowed people to continue to dislike Sakura when this could have been avoided. Therefore Kishi screwed up the ending to the manga. Q.E.D.

This becomes even more ridiculous when you consider that Tsunade actually did approve of the SS relationship in one of the horrible light novels. Good storytelling. Consistent.

Edited by DrK, 27 November 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#33 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

Me, I like Hinata, BUT I hate how what potential she had as her own character got spat on just so she could "win" Naruto. It is why I can't stand her now in the so called "canon", because Studio Pierrot and everyone else has involved is trying to make her into Sakura because they realized how hosed they were to force this ending, and it also is why the supposedly victorious NaruHina fandom tries to take NaruSaku art and even fan children.

This is further proof how the ending has made everything good about "Naruto" into a toxic place. But it also has forged the NaruSaku community into something stronger since we are not just fans of a pairing only. We are fans of the REAL Naruto Uzumaki and hate how the ending destroyed him and what he was to justify what it stands for.

#34 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:07 PM

Oh well yes, Tsunade would go berserk if someone tried to joke with her. She is not that...despairing. Not so much in the need of someone that she ignores her own worth. Even though I think she would spare Dan if he ever tried to harm her, because he was no Sasuke, to begin with.

I somehow picture Sakura shocked and hurt by Sasuke's bashful words. "You are weak", or, "You mean nothing to me", and then her expression would suddenly change. She would just stand there and say nothing, no expression, and her chakra would transform into something more threatening. Then, she would gaze back, throw a scathing gaze at him and say loud and clear:

"Your words stopped hurting me the moment I stopped caring about them. I don't care what you have to say about me. I don't care what you think about me. You lost the precedence of being in my thoughts the day you lost the respect of your friends."

That would probably be something Tsunade would say? I don't know. But I would love it because it would be badass. But probably Sakura OOC.  :sweatdrop: 

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#35 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Eh, well, catching up with the others can be translated in not wanting to stand back. And it kind of means that she took Sasuke's words seriously. It has nothing to do with her distancing herself from this "dark, lost jerk". 

#36 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

This becomes even more ridiculous when you consider that Tsunade actually did approve of the SS relationship in one of the horrible light novels. Good storytelling. Consistent.

The light novels also had Sakura saying she wished Sasuke was more like Naruto and Naruto telling Kakashi that Tsunade is a horrible hokage who is always drunk and he needs to take her place....

So yeah....real consistent

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#37 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:45 PM

The light novels also had Sakura saying she wished Sasuke was more like Naruto and Naruto telling Kakashi that Tsunade is a horrible hokage who is always drunk and he needs to take her place....

So yeah....real consistent

To be honest, Sakura should be wishing that Naruto was more like Sasuke. Like in terms of looks. Because given the emotions that they both evoke in her, there's no other possible reason that she would choose Sasuke. It's just that Kishimoto failed to understand that making one of his eyes different impacted his looks greatly to the point where he's not really a catch anymore unless he covers it up. Having one arm doesn't really help, either.

Sakura was just too shallow to move on, I guess. Even though she showed profound care and empathy for Naruto. Someone who she was later willing to abandon because someone who tried to kill or torture her several times was leaving.

#38 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

Wait, willing to abandon who, Naruto? That wouldn't make her shallow, because her love is for Sasuke. Not moving on doesn't make you shallow either (Enduring love by its definition isn't shallow).

Stop trying to derail my thread by character bashing. If you don't see how Sakura's willingness to leave the village to be with someone who barely cares about any of the people who care about her is shallow, self-centered, and OOC for Sakura, you never will. This is even ignoring her established level of care for Naruto that you lack the reading comprehension to understand.

And having a crazy eye makes Sasuke's looks objectively worse. No one would ever disagree with this. The only way it could make him look better is if having a hairstyle that covered up one of his eyes was a better hairstyle for him. And even then this becomes a facade that is easily broken. This is another case where you aren't using logic to think about a point of contention. You just snap to judgment because something sounds unreasonable to you.

Also, you are only replying to people's replies to something, not the original post that prompted the replies. This must mean that you have no answer for things like the narrative failure of Kishimoto to maintain the parallel of Tsunade-Sakura vis-à-vis Uchiha nuts that I established.

Edited by DrK, 27 November 2017 - 08:25 PM.

#39 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:10 PM

Wait, willing to abandon who, Naruto? That wouldn't make her shallow, because her love is for Sasuke. Not moving on doesn't make you shallow either (Enduring love by its definition isn't shallow).

So you agree that Naruto should not have given up on his love for Sakura and that moving on to Hinata who he never saw in that way does make him shallow?

If Enduring love isn't shallow, then moving on from that enduring love has to be shallow because it is the opposite of enduring and holding onto that love. So Naruto only got with HInata over shallow reasons and never truly loved her because his "love" for her wasn't enduring.

Good, glad we finally agree on something.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 November 2017 - 07:13 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#40 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:10 PM

So you agree that Naruto should not have given up on his love for Sakura and that moving on to Hinata who he never saw in that way does make him shallow?

If Enduring love isn't shallow, then moving on from that enduring love has to be shallow because it is the opposite of enduring and holding onto that love. So Naruto only got with HInata over shallow reasons and never truly loved her because his "love" for her wasn't enduring.

Good, glad we finally agree on something.

Not to mention James in the Last all of Naruto friends guilt tripped Naruto to be with Hinata.

So yeah out Of Sakura and Hinata, I still think Sakura is far better than Hinata cause if NS became Canon this BS would not have been needed and all that, but that is what I think.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 27 November 2017 - 08:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users